Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nora's Tale: 8 - A Day of Surprises

"I'm thrown a few curveballs at work, ending with a visit from Levi who can't wait for dinner."

5
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
6.2k words 6.2k words
When Levi and I finally arrived at my doorstep after our night out, it was just past 2:30 am.

“Are you still going to go on your run before work tomorrow?” Levi whispered, tracing a finger along my collarbone.

“Of course,” I said. I always woke at 6:30 am on weekends to squeeze a run in before my lifeguard shift down at the beach.

Levi shook his head in disbelief and chuckled. “You are insane.

“Committed,” I corrected. “Will you be up?”

“Only because you’ll be.”

Levi lived in the house next to mine and had taken a liking to watching me most mornings. In his defence, I happened to touch myself most mornings. From his attic window, there were several places where he could observe me, and I did nothing to steer clear of them. In fact, I made a conscious effort most days to be seen.

“Have you noticed?” I purred, placing a hand on his chest and gazing up into his green eyes. “I leave the window in the bathroom open now. It makes things less foggy when I shower.”

A slow, indulgent smile curled Levi’s lips. “Oh, I’ve noticed,” he said.

“And the view?”

“Breathtaking.”

I grinned. “I’ll see you there tomorrow, then.”

“No, Norrra,” Levi purred, lazily rolling the “r” as he was inclined to do. “I’ll be seeing you there tomorrow.”

I laughed and stretched up to kiss him on the cheek. In my heels, the move was a lot more successful than it normally would have been. I was only five feet tall and Levi was – well, much taller. Still, I had to cling to his shoulders to pull myself up all the way.

“So?” he asked as I regained my footing and looked back up at him. “Did I follow through on my promise? Give you the time of your life?”

I bit my lip and tried not to roll my eyes. “I might have enjoyed myself,” I teased.

“Ha! I know for a fact that you did,” Levi said with a grin. “What I want to know is if it was worth it. The rule breaking.”

“That was the best part,” I whispered. It still sent a thrill through me knowing that Levi had successfully gotten me into a bar. It was even more electrifying remembering how we had pleasured each other in public.

“You’re a natural deviant for a goody-two-shoes,” Levi chuckled.

“And you’ve got an awful lot of rules for a rule-breaker,” I noted.

Levi was being carefully methodical about the way he introduced me to the world of sexuality. Almost a week ago, he had held me while I made myself come, but he had only let me explore his cock for the first time earlier tonight, and hadn’t even let me use my mouth.

He wouldn’t even have sex with me until he came back from college for the summer. That was almost two months from now.

“Oh, I don’t have that many rules,” he said casually. “And not for much longer.” He leaned down and kissed my forehead. “I take pride in my projects, Norrra, and this is a critical stage for you.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I sighed.

Levi was so keen on aiding in my sexual discovery, planning out the days carefully, but I wanted his big veiny cock inside me, and I wanted it now. I may have been a virgin, but I was a horny one.

“Goodnight kneesock Norrra,” Levi said, a soft laugh shaking his shoulders. He bent and kissed me hard and passionate, making my need even stronger. “Don’t forget to dream of me.”

And he was gone, just like that. In the blink of an eye, he had gone from holding me to climbing the steps to his own house next door.

“Goodnight,” I whispered breathlessly into the darkness.

That night, I had drunk a lot of water before going to sleep, expecting a hangover as a morning companion. As it turned out, my head was fine, but I was feeling quite drowsy – only getting four hours of sleep could do that to a teenager.

Going through with my morning run was more out of principle, so I let myself run only five kilometers instead of my customary ten. The length ended up being enough to get my blood pumping without exhausting me entirely. After all, I had a full day of lifeguarding ahead of me and a dinner guest to entertain tonight.

Mom had asked me to invite the new neighbors to dinner this week. The owners weren’t currently there, but their twenty-one-year-old son, Levi, had been glad to accept the invitation.

He had come down from New York for just over a week in order to receive a furniture delivery and would be headed back this Sunday to finish his final year of college. Levi would only return to his family’s new beach house in April.

I realized suddenly that his house must have finally been furnished. The first and only time I had gone over, the house had been completely empty, save for some clutter in the attic. I blushed, thinking of the fun we had had with a milk crate and a large, old mirror.

Mom and Daddy had no idea I had been spending so much time with Levi over the last week, and I didn’t really want them to know. Levi was my little secret; no one knew of the nature of our relationship except my best friend Lauren. Besides, I doubted my parents would be too pleased to know what Levi and I were up to.

When I returned from my run, I immediately made my way up to the top floor. The loft was my bedroom, and it contained a bathroom that was all mine. I threw open the window inside it and pretended not to notice Levi watching me from his bedroom window. When I had been in his room, I had noticed that my entire glass shower was visible through the reflection in my mirror. Since then, I had used that knowledge to please both Levi and myself.

I slowly began peeling away my runner’s gear in front of the window. First my tank came off, then my sports bra and socks, and finally my spandex shorts. I stood still for a moment, fully naked, flexing my stiffening muscles. I undid my pony tail and allowed my long, black hair to fall, savoring the feeling of it tickling the small of my back.

My smooth, sultry composure slipped for a moment when I peaked at Levi through the window. He was watching me intently, but smiled and waved when I faced him. I giggled and waved back before starting up my shower.

When the water was at the desired temperature, I stepped inside and turned my face up to the stream. The water was cool, sizzling against my hot flesh, and I stood motionless, letting it wash over my body, before turning around and letting it seep through my thick hair, kneading at my scalp.

I began my usual shower routine, washing and shaving until my body was completely clean and smooth. My movements were slow and teasing, running my hands all over myself. It was only after washing my hair that things really started getting good.

With my conditioner still in, I began to play with my breasts, kneading and squashing them firmly. I took a hardened nipple between two finger-and-thumb pairs and began rolling, tweaking, and pulling. I gasped quietly as a bolt of pleasure shot down my body, striking my heating loins. I lowered one of my hands between my legs in order to pursue it.

My lips were swollen and tender as my fingers made contact with their slick, inner surface, still steaming from the exercise. I traced up and down slowly, sending pleasant tingles across my flesh, before locating my pleasure button. She was dutifully at full-attention, and as usual, that first contact made me buck and gasp. No matter that I was touching myself, my body always seemed to be surprised.

My slow, methodical circles were causing a bloom of warmth in my belly. I ran my other hand down it, lazily seeking my aching hole. I traced the entrance, in tandem with the movement against my clit, before sinking two of my fingers inside of me.

I picked up the pace just a little, rocking my hips against my hand, drawing out the leisurely speed until it was more than I could bare. From the shelf in the shower, I grabbed my trusty hairbrush with a shaking hand, and rammed it inside of me.

The increase in intensity was immediate, sending a bolt of pleasure through me that made me spasm. Both hands sped up, as fast as I could manage. My legs began to weaken, but I fought to stay on my feet. I was nearly there; I could tell by the way my pussy gripped the handle of the brush, feeling every rivet in the plastic.

Suddenly, my flesh became ultra-sensitive, and in a few strokes, I was coming on my brush. My muscular walls shut tightly, holding on to the pleasure as long as they could as I furiously finished myself off. As soon as the last trembles in my pussy passed, I collapsed onto the floor, my legs shaking relentlessly.

I couldn’t see Levi from here, but I hoped he had enjoyed himself as much as I had. With my ass still firmly planted on the bottom of the shower, I rinsed out my conditioner, turned off the water, before I prepared myself to stand.

When I was ready and dressed for my shift at the beach, I palmed my cell phone and realized I had received a text from Levi.

“Good morning, darling,” it read. “I hope you’ve had a refreshing start to your day.”

I giggled to myself and put my phone in my purse. I was too giddy to formulate a reply just now.

“You seem like you’re in a good mood,” Mom said as I came into the kitchen. She eyed me conspiratorially, a teasing smile on her lips.

“I guess,” I said, but I couldn’t help the grin that slipped onto my own face.

“Did you have a good time at your party last night?” Daddy asked.

I blushed deeply. Mom caught it, but I was glad Daddy missed it. His face was turned down to his plate.

“I did,” I said, hiding my own while I made myself a bowl of cereal. “I had a good run this morning too,” I added, hoping I could change Mom’s train of thought.

“Mhmm.” She eyed me for a moment before she turned to Daddy. “She looked beautiful last night,” she said insinuatingly.

“Of course she did,” Daddy said, winking at me. “She always does.”

At least now I had a good reason for blushing. I rolled my eyes and ate my breakfast in silence.

“That reminds me,” Mom said. “Could you tell the neighbour to be over for six, Nora?”

I told myself to be rational; that talk of parties led Mom to thinking about our dinner party tonight. I told myself she had no way of knowing I had been up to no good with Levi the night before.

“Sure, Mom,” I said. “I’ll send him a text.”

“A text?” Mom seemed surprised. “You’ve got his number?”

“Oh, yeah,” I said with a shrug. “He told me to text him about tonight.”

Well, if she was surprised I had his number, she couldn’t have been thinking what I had thought she was.

“Alright,” Mom said. “Six o’clock. Tell him to be hungry.”

She had accepted this more easily than I had expected, but I couldn’t complain. I also thought telling Levi to be hungry was opening up a can of worms.

I left early for work to allow myself time to text on the way. As soon as I stepped out the front door, I pulled out my phone and wrote a reply to Levi.

“I did, thank you very much. It helped knowing I would be seeing you later.”

I had only walked a block before receiving an answer.

“Glad to be of service to you, Nora,” he said. “I look forward to seeing more of your house than just your roof.”

Although Levi had been on my roof deck many times in the last week, he hadn’t yet been inside my house. He had been making the five-foot leap in between our roofs – a terrifying thought for someone like me, but it was nothing to Levi. Apparently he did that sort of thing all the time in New York.

“My mom says to be here at six. Don’t be late!” I texted back. I was sure to leave out the part about being hungry. If I was going to get to work, I couldn’t have any of Levi’s clever lines in my head.

I was entering the change room when I received his text. “I wouldn’t dream of it,” it said. “See you tonight.”

I knew I shouldn’t provoke him, but I couldn’t help it. I dropped my bag near my locker and leaned against it to text him back. “Me and my kneesocks.”

Levi and I had our own code. Since he spent so much time watching me, I had to let him know when I was and wasn’t ready to play. Without the kneesocks, Levi was just a friend of mine, but while I was wearing them, he became a hands-on educator in desire.

I opened my locker to store my bag, and took one last, lingering look at my phone.

“Hey, Nora.”

My phone buzzed and I jumped, throwing it into my locker as if it were illegal. I turned back around and smiled sheepishly.

“Josh. Hi,” I said.

He seemed even more embarrassed than I was. “Sorry,” he said. “I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“Interrupt?” I grabbed my bottle of sunblock and started applying clumsily. “I wasn’t doing anything.”

“Oh,” Josh breathed. “You just looked…” I caught his eyes straying to my leg as I rubbed the lotion in.

“What?” I asked.

I guess it came off a little forceful, because Josh jumped, looking back at my face and blushing.

“Nothing,” he said.

“No, really,” I said more gently. I felt bad; Josh was so nice.

“You looked… occupied,” he said reluctantly. A blush crept up his face and down to his bare chest. “Sort of… in a private way.”

I stopped what I was doing and straightened up, eyeing Josh.

He was probably of average height, though a five-footer’s opinion on the matter is often biased. You’d never guess just from looking at him, but Josh was one of the strongest swimmers on the force. I suppose it helped that his muscles weren’t very bulky, but it was mainly due to his excellent cardio. With his shirt off, his body seemed harder than usual, but his barrel chest could never be concealed by a shirt.

Josh wasn’t necessarily shy, but he was on the quiet side. I had known him for a while now, gone surfing with him numerous times, but I realized this was as personal as he had ever been with me.

I guess he had seen me grinning idiotically at my phone, waiting for Levi’s reply. It had probably been hard to ignore if even Josh couldn’t keep it to himself.

I turned away from him and looked over my shoulder. “Will you help me get my back?” I asked. “I’ll do yours.”

“Oh, sure,” he said. He leapt forward, grabbed the sunblock from my hand, and started applying. He passed it back to me so I could get the rest of my body.

“It was a friend of mine,” I said, trying to explain away the awkwardness we both felt. “We were just teasing each other.” I don’t know why I was saying it; the words were just falling out of my mouth.

“The one who asked you out the other day?”

I was thrown by how quickly Josh had recovered to ask his question. Maybe it was easier for him to talk to me when my back was to him.

“Um, yeah,” I said. I shot a glare over my shoulder at him. “Thanks for that, by the way.”

Josh was the reason Levi had had to pretend to ask me out in the first place, since he had caught my neighbor in a questionable position between my legs. He had also somewhat pressured me into saying yes, if you could call it that.

Josh laughed. “It couldn’t have been that bad.” He took the bottle of sunblock and applied more, moving down from my shoulders to the middle of my back.

I turned my head away and hid my smile. “No, I guess it wasn’t.”

I was very aware of Josh’s hands on me, unlike the last time someone had helped me apply sunblock, he was staying well within the confines of neutrality. I wondered if he was bold enough to stray off course as Noah had, to caress the sides of my breasts, to rub up the inside of my thighs…

“Then you wouldn’t mind doing it again?”

“Huh?” I glanced over at Josh, who smiled crookedly at me.

“I mean you wouldn’t mind going on another date?” he said.

“I would give it another go, yeah,” I said tentatively.

I hadn’t realized Josh had stopped applying sunblock until just now. His hands were on my hips, holding them gently. “How about tonight? We could have a not-so-bad time too.”

I bit my lip. “Tonight?” I said. “I’m sorry, I have a family thing.”

“Oh, okay.” His hands left my body. Their absence was disappointing. “All done.”

I turned to face Josh, but he was already turning away.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

“Wait,” I said.

He stopped to face me and I took the sunblock from him. “Your turn.”

Josh flashed me a lopsided, embarrassed smile, and showed me his back.

“I’m pretty busy all week,” I said as I lathered in the cream.

“I understand,” Josh said quietly.

“But I should be free next Saturday.”

This time, Josh looked back at me in surprise. There was a moment of silence before he smiled. “Okay,” he said. “Then it’s a date.”

I smiled too, feeling a little giddy. This would be my first real date, if I didn’t count the one Levi had taken me on – which I didn’t. It was almost as though that one had been an illusion, but this one…

“Everything alright back there?” Josh asked, looking over his shoulder at his own back.

I realized I had been rubbing him in one spot for a while now, my hands moving in slow circles. “Done,” I said, stepping back quickly.

“Thanks.”

We pulled our over-clothes on, grabbed our first aid kits, and started heading out. Josh stopped me before we got past the doorway.

“You don’t expect me to, uh...” He smiled sheepishly- “kiss your feet?”

I laughed and brushed the fingers holding his kit. “No,” I told him. Levi had kissed my feet in front of Josh after I had agreed to go out with him I knew what Josh had said was meant to be a joke, but a little reassurance wouldn’t hurt.

Josh laughed it off as well. We continued out the door before someone else stopped me.

“Nora, dear,” Noah said. “A moment?”

He was slouching at the door of the lodge, smiling slyly at me.

“See you later, Nora. Have a good shift,” Josh said before taking off for his lifeguard chair.

I turned toward my boss, giving him my full attention. I was glad we were standing outside – the last time we were alone together, things had gotten pretty intense. Not that I hadn’t enjoyed it, but with Josh fresh on my mind, the thought made me feel a little shy.

“How old are you, Nora?” he asked.

“Seventeen,” I said a little nervously. “Why?”

Noah sighed and shook his head. “I’m looking for someone to serve alcohol at the oyster roast next Saturday. Of course I thought of you immediately, but…” He shrugged.

“Oh!” I grinned brightly. “I’m turning eighteen next Thursday. I could definitely do it!”

The oyster roast was a fundraiser the beach put on every year. It was an exciting event for the town; both tourists and the more charitable (and influential) citizens of the nearby city liked to drop a serious amount of cash on behalf of this corporation and that.

I had always wanted to be a part of the event. I had been waiting for an opportunity like this – to showcase my enthusiastic work ethic and make some prominent connections – for a long time.

“That’s wonderful, my dear,” Noah said. “I had no idea.”

I smiled and shrugged, brushing it off.

“How is it you’ve been working for me for years,” he said, pitching his voice down low, “and I just learned your birthday?”

“You never asked,” I giggled.

“So sorry,” Noah said, bowing his head. “I hope I can make it up to you?”

I blushed, fiddling with my first aid kit. “That’s not necessary.”

“Nonsense,” he said. “All these years without a birthday wish, and now I’m taking away your Saturday?”

I bit my lip, remembering my plans with Josh on Saturday. I would have asked Noah if he could join me, but Josh was only seventeen, and would be for the next few months. What could I do?

“You’ll be wonderful at the job,” he added. He tucked a few stray hairs behind my ear and smiled. “A beautiful girl like you could bring in a lot of money. I really do owe you.”

“Well…” I said, batting my lashes just a little. “I did have plans for Saturday.” I would never say he owed me anything, but I wasn’t about to change Noah’s mind on the matter.

“Then I’m definitely indebted.” He bent his head towards me and spoke more quietly. “I would offer to help you with your sunblock,” Noah said with a mischievous smile. “But I noticed Josh beat me to the punch.”

“Oh, yeah he did,” I said almost apologetically. “Thanks for thinking of me, though. That’s very sweet.”

How much had he seen, I wondered? Did he know Josh had asked me out for next Saturday? Did he know he had interfered with my plans? The nature of his smile seemed to hint as much.

“I’ll think of something to do for you,” he said. “I should let you go now. I’m making you late.” Noah looked as though he was about to tap my ass as he liked to do in private, but settled on rubbing my back instead. He flashed me a quick, intimate smile before disappearing back into the building.

On my way to my chair, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the number of men that had recently made themselves known in my life. I was really only involved with Levi, but the other few were standing just on the brink, waiting to be let in. Levi had opened my eyes to them, but I wasn’t quite sure how to handle them all.

There was Noah, my boss nearly twice my age, who found every excuse to touch and caress my body. Then there was Ray, the guitar player, whom Levi had introduced me to knowing that we would take a liking to each other.

Now there was Josh – so sweet and unassuming. Merely a week ago I may have been too naïve to notice that he was into me. Now I was afraid I may have been more than he expected. Maybe even more than he could handle. I was so overwhelmed by everything that was going on lately. I knew I would have to cancel our date, but maybe it would be better for both of us if we didn’t reschedule.

At the end of the day, I headed back towards the change room with Josh on my mind, wondering if I’d be able to catch him. By the time I arrived, he was just getting ready to leave.

He flashed me a smile and said, “See you tomorrow, Nora.”

“Hold on, Josh,” I said, stopping him before he could leave the change room. “I need to tell you something.”

A look of confusion crossed his face. “Sure.”

“Noah asked me to volunteer at the oyster roast next Saturday.”

“Oh,” he said, his face falling. “Well you can’t say no to that. We can always reschedule.” He smiled shyly. “I can wait.”

“About that,” I said nervously. “I do want to go out with you, but-”

“Hey,” Josh interrupted gently. “I know you’re new to this. You should know you don’t have to make excuses.”

“I’m not,” I said, taken aback by his straightforwardness. “I mean it. I just feel so overwhelmed by everything-”

Josh interrupted me again, but this time with a kiss. It was quick and soft, and surprising as hell. When he pulled away, he left me staring dumbly at him.

He smiled reassuringly. “You are new to this,” he said. “But I’m not. I don’t want to be a burden to you. If you can’t squeeze me in now, then fine. But I will ask you out again.” Josh took a step back from me, and I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. “Now that I know you’re open to dating, I’m not going to stop until you turn me down properly.” He smiled again, almost daringly. “So if you want me off your back, now’s your chance.”

I bit my lip, holding back a grin that threatened to take over my face. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Josh.”

Relief flushed his face, subduing his sudden show of confidence. He seemed almost as surprised by his outburst as I was, and just a little timid about it.

“Bye, Nora.”

I watched him leave, trying to wrap my head around what had just happened, when I remembered the text I hadn’t checked this morning. A heartbeat later, I had wrenched open my locker and grabbed my phone.

I was pleased to see the text was from Levi. “That reminds me,” it said. “I have something for you.”

I contemplated these words as I removed my sandals in a daze. A moment later, there was a knock on the change room door. I frowned in confusion. Staff usually just came right in, and the door was clearly marked to ward off stray beach patrons.

I walked a little hesitantly towards the door, opened it, and found myself staring at a chest. My mouth fell open when I looked up and saw Levi’s bright green eyes blinking down at me.

“I was told I could find Norrra Sacco here?” he said. His voice sounded amicably professional, and it did nothing to alleviate my shock.

When I didn’t answer, he glanced over his shoulder, then pushed past me into the room.

“Does this door have a lock?”

He didn’t wait for an answer. He was already barring the door by the time I said, “Yes.”

“What are you doing here?” I gasped. My heart was pattering hard, and I could barely hear myself over the sound.

Levi smiled lazily. “I got hungry.”

“W-what?” I asked distractedly.

I held an arm out behind me to lean against the wall. He really shouldn’t have been here. Unless I was the last one to leave my shift for the change room, and unless everyone taking over had already changed, there would be a hoard of people waiting to come in soon.

“I’ve been thinking about dinner all day,” he said, his easy smile stretching even wider. “But it’s your taste I’ve been craving.”

Oh.

He took a step towards me and swept me up in a kiss. I thought about how Josh had just done this, how his lips had just been on mine, how he had had me leaning against this same wall. If Levi had known, it would have only excited him even more. As for me, it made me feel very naughty.

But where Josh had made it short and sweet, Levi drew it out as though he hadn’t seen a woman in years.

When he pulled away, I tried to summon my wits. “Levi, you’re not allowed in here,” I said as sternly as I could as I gasped for breath. “This isn’t the time. You know our rule.”

His eyes were reduced to mere slits as he smiled. “That’s why I brought you these.”

From his back pocket, Levi produced a small, turquoise bundle. When gravity allowed them to unroll, they revealed their shape as kneesocks.

“So Norrra,” he purred. “Will you turn a starving man away? Or will you suit up and feed his appetite?”

My good judgment fought me the whole way as I lifted a leg to Levi. With a delighted smile, he proceeded to roll on one of the stockings, smoothing his hands all the way up to my knee. By the time he got the other one on, he was kneeling between my legs, both hands curled behind my thighs, and gazing up at me as if he truly was a starving man.

My good judgement was silent.

“Shall I?” he asked, tugging gently on my lifeguard shorts.

A wicked grin took over my face. “You’re sitting so nice,” I said. “Let me.”

I dropped my shorts, and Levi helped pull them off my ankles. He looked back up at me, eagerly watching me pull off my top and peel my bathing suit away. Again, he helped me step out of it before turning his gaze on what he was craving. With apparent difficulty, he tore his eyes from my mound, trailing them up my naked body to look up into my face.

“May I?” he pleaded.

I took a deep breath to calm my excitement, and nodded.

Levi pushed up from his haunches, approaching my pussy very slowly. His nose stopped just short, and I heard him inhale deeply. He sighed, breathing hot air on my wet lips and making me squirm. Levi’s hands swept up my legs with leisure, grasping my hips gently. Then, after a spine-tingling pause, he dove in.

His tongue pushed through my folds, starting at the very bottom and carving its way to my peak. The light pressure was enough to make me gasp and buck involuntarily. Levi held me still, taking another tender swipe, starting a rhythm. Every now and then, his tongue took a shallow dive into my hole, scooping out my flowing juices. I could feel them practically pouring out of me, fervently feeding Levi’s eager mouth.

The cadence was very soothing. I sighed luxuriously and leaned my head against the wall, playing idly with my breasts. It was then that I was taken off guard when Levi kicked the intensity up a notch. His hands moved up to my ass cheeks, caressing them gently. He flexed his tongue and buried it deep inside me, making me squirm. He ground his nose into my clit, firmly massaging my insides with the tip of his tongue.

I moaned loudly, writhing against his face. My legs were spread as wide as I could manage, but my feet were beginning to slip. In one swift motion, Levi hiked my leg up over his shoulder and pinned me firmly against the wall. His fingers kneaded my plump cheeks. His lips sucked on my clit. His tongue alternated between flicking at my exposed nub and ramming inside of me, beckoning against the front wall of my passage.

Levi’s hand left my backside to introduce a finger inside my tightening pussy. He focused his mouth on my tender clit, making it spark intensely. He added a second finger and began his punishing rhythm.

The pressure in my loins built up with incredible speed, and very suddenly and violently, I came. I dug my heel into Levi’s back and sunk my fingers into his hair, holding him tightly as I shook against him. He didn’t let me go, kissing my sensitive folds tenderly until the shuddering stopped and I slumped in his arms.

Levi lifted me up and sat me carefully down on the bench in the middle of the room, crouching between my knees. His hands caressed my tender legs, making them erupt with tingling goosebumps. I smiled indulgently at Levi who seemed just as pleased as I was.

“Delicious,” he murmured.

I giggled giddily. “Thank you.”

“Thank you,” he said.

I pulled him onto the bench beside me and snuck my hand between his legs. “You know,” I said, “I’m quite peckish myself.”

Levi’s lips curled into a smile, his green eyes sparkling with mischief. He started to undo his pants when the doorknob rattled.

We both jumped and turned to face it.

“Hello?” a voice called from the other side. “Anyone in there?”

I cursed under my breath before answering. “I’m in here!” I looked regretfully at Levi as I pulled my clothes back on.

“Tonight,” he whispered.

“Nora, that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me!” I just remembered the risk of having Levi locked in here with me. Once I opened the door for my fellow lifeguards, we would be found out. I glanced around the room, desperately trying to find somewhere to hide him.

“Uh… could you let us in?” the voice called back.

Levi pointed to the ceiling. It was made of the sort of cardboard tiles that could be displaced. My eyes grew wide with disbelief.

“Can’t you let yourself in?” I called back, feigning innocence.

“The door’s locked!”

“Oh!” The ceiling was the only option. I waved frantically at Levi, and he sprang into action. “One second, I’ll open it!”

I fiddled with the doorknob, watching as Levi climbed the lockers. I rattled it loudly, trying to drown out any sounds he was making.

“It looks like it’s stuck,” I said.

From the top of the lockers, he pushed a ceiling tile aside and stuck his body through up to his waist.

“Shit. Maybe Noah has a key,” the voice said.

“Hold on. Let me try again.” I rattled the knob, watching Levi’s legs disappear one at a time into the hole in the ceiling. “I think I’ve almost got it.”

The tile shifted back into place. I let out a sigh, then turned the lock on the door. I shook the doorknob one more time for good measure, then wrenched it open.

Brandon was at the forefront of the pack – a burly guy wearing a mocking grin. Behind him were Sasha and Mike, both looking almost as embarrassed as I should have been.

“Shit, Sacco,” Brandon drawled. “I thought you were bright.”

“Sorry,” I said. It wasn’t difficult to make myself blush under the circumstances.

“S’alright, sugar.” Brandon pushed gently past me, clearing the way for Mike and Sasha to follow. “Maybe next time you could leave the door open while you change.”

“I’m sure you’d love that,” I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

“I wouldn’t mind,” Mike said, smiling with only a fraction of the audacity Brandon had.

“Of course you wouldn’t,” I said with a teasing smile. “Even I like to watch myself undress.” I realized I wouldn’t get them out of the door quick enough talking about me, so I changed the subject. “But how about that hot blond eating the ice cream cone outside? Did you see her?”

The boys exploded in a tirade of enthusiasm, discussing the girl in question: a tall, leggy girl with a barely-there bikini and a nearly pornographic way of eating ice cream. Sasha blushed, staying clear of the conversation, but I could have sworn she was listening intently.

I took my time gathering my belongings, and soon, the boys took their conversation outside, Sasha following mouse-like behind. I quietly locked the door behind her and let out a deep breath.

“All clear,” I whispered to the ceiling.

The tile moved aside, and after a few seconds, Levi dropped onto the lockers then down onto the floor.

“We’d better get going, sugar,” Levi said, mimicking Brandon’s southern drawl. “We don’t want to be late for dinner.”

Published 
Written by AdventurousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments