Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passion in the Morning

"A couple’s lament, sheer passion runs wild…"

9
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
They met, they talked, they kissed softly at first, savoring the sweetness of each other. Drawing closer, their lips met as their tongues dueled, each touching, caressing the others. The warmth of their bodies encompassed each other totally, as their desires grew more passionately.

He was intoxicated by her luscious beauty as he whispered tenderly - words of love in her ear. He kissed her lips softly, lovingly while touching her mouth to his. He caressed her cheeks, running his tongue down her neck, lost in her softness. He kissed her beautiful shoulders, dragging his head downward, until he buried it in her valley between her tits. Pausing, he heard her heartbeat only inches away, as he pulls her closer. He kissed her ample breast, smiling as he reached her already hard nipple. He took it in his mouth, sucking it wildly.

With his soft caresses, he kissed as she awoke. Hearing his words of devotion she pulled him closer, her hands massaging his neck and shoulders. She held him tightly for a moment in her valley; he moved up her breast, she gasped. Having such pleasure, he swirled his tongue around her hard nipple.

"No! Stay there my love, close to my heart," she pleaded silently.

Slowly he moved, stopping now and then to kiss her. Soon her scent reached him; he smiled knowing she wanted him. Never did he tire of her scent her desire for him. He held her close resting slightly, hearing her heartbeat now distant. He gently rolled her over, brushing the back of her neck with his tongue, methodically; he massaged her back, hearing her moans, sighs of pleasure. He touched her checks as he caressed them, kissing closer, deeper, as his tongue licks them.

She felt his strong hands on her back. She moaned repeatedly from sheer delight of the massage. The warmth of his hands, his pressure, movement, contributed to that lazy relaxation she sank deeper in bed. Then his touch to her buttock, spreading them gently, she relaxed even further from his kisses. Suddenly she felt his tongue there! Sheer excitement caused her to rear up, gasping in surprise and total delight. Yes, he actually cared for her.

He left a damp trail down her leg as he explored her knee and firm calf. Turning her over, he worked his way up the other leg, stopping only occasionally to kiss her. He reached her thigh, kissing tenderly. Looking at her bubbling wetness glistening up at him her scent was over powering.

Growing closer to her, she moved toward him, wanting him to partake-taste her sweet neuter. Now she loved him nearby, but even that was not enough. She cradled his head in her hands, urging him closer.

Smiling she moved getting him closer. His mouth moved closer his tongue slipped in tasting her juices. She moaned gently, he knew her deepening desire for him. Repeatedly he drank from her fountain, savoring her softness and sweet juices. Pulling him closer he was in her wetness, inhaling her scent, drinking her sweet essence repeatedly. She gasped, moaning deeply moving under him. He did not relinquish, kissing, licking her pussy.

BellaGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaGrace

He took her lovingly sucking her repeatedly, not pausing, but continually teasing.

She felt his tongue inside almost went crazy from the pleasure. She felt him take her raising her to a new level of joy. He was relentless, not stopping, pleasing her repeatedly until she was lost in him and herself.

He relaxed slightly, watching her chest slowly stop heaving. He moved up until he reached her face, touching her softly there. Gently he kissed her, waiting for her to come back.

Far away, she felt his kisses. She came back feeling him next to her. She took his two fingers kissing them, tasting her own sweet juices. She kissed his face repeatedly. "You are so good to me, my love,” she whispered.

Softly, in her ear, he said, "I only want to pleasure you - my love."

Her love for him was immense; she wanted to return his love as she pleased him. Slowly she kissed his chest, running her hand gently stroking him. She knew what he liked; he shifted slightly, drawing her downward. She obliged her hand finding him hard. She pouted a bit, as she loved bringing him from his softness. She caressed him, as he liked gently all over quickly licking up some of his juices. Her tongue touched him, here, there, repeatedly, taking him into her mouth. She massaged as her mouth sucking him, feeling him growing harder. She stopped; she wanted him back inside her again this morning.

He felt her teasing him, delaying from touching him until he had moved under her. When she did touch him, he gasped in a pleasant way. Repeatedly her touches kisses gave him pure happiness. Finally, he was in her mouth, as she took more of him until he was close to Cumming. She stopped, looking up, smiling at him, moved so she once again had him in her pussy.

She lay back, pulling him in. She drew him in until ecstasy was hers! He was again deep inside with her arms wrapped around him, urgently wanting him to fuck her. Rocking back and forth, becoming closer to one another.

As she pulled him toward her, his desire for her took over he entered her deeply, completely, as kisses covered them. He was deep inside her. They were so close their heartbeats became as one.

Their hands met, joining in the lovemaking. Her hand felt him moving on her body. She gasped with delight feeling him against her.

The pressure of his cock against her pussy increased her desires. He moved faster feeling her pull him even closer. His cock moved to where he had kissed before rubbing, probing wanting in.

She felt him moving faster, as she wanted him. She felt his cock push in her waiting pussy. She spread her legs allowing him easier access to her wet pussy. Ah, she was so full of him.

As his cock slid in her, he felt her push against him hard.

He relaxed, feeling her caress, move, rub, and please him.

They were as one, each filled with the other, moving together in unison, they could stand no more, each released the other their passion, essence of love for one another.

Published 
Written by KJessica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments