Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Petra's Pay Rise

"Petra gives her boss a little extra incentive to up her pay."

26
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at this sort of story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All the characters are fictional."

After several false starts, I hired Petra. She was every manager’s dream. She was always on time and she always did her best. It would turn out that she was my dream in more than professional ways.

From the day she came in for her interview, I noticed the sparkle in her eyes. It was like the world had yet to kick her in the head. She was a couple of centimetres shorter than me, had a spring to her step, and blue highlights in her hair.

I was a jaded thirty-five-year-old. I wanted to hire her on the spot. I went ahead with the interview and I was so glad she did well. That way, I could hire her for the right reasons. I did hire her, and I was completely professional with her - for about six months.

It was a Saturday I will never forget. It was the end of a long day and the two of us were cleaning up the cafe.

“I couldn’t run this place without you,” I said.

“You mentioned that earlier,” she said smiling. “Thank you.”

It was true. Thanks to her, I had been able to take my first holiday in five years knowing that my cafe was in good hands. This had been my first day back and everything had been perfect. “I dread the day when you have to leave.”

“What makes you think I am going to leave?”

“Because you are an intelligent woman who has far more in her than just working in a little sandwich shop.”

She blushed.

We finished clearing up. The place looked good. We were closed on Sunday and she was opening up on Monday. I lived in a flat above the shop. I wished her good night and expected to hear the sound of the descending shutters but instead, she followed me into my little office.

“Is something wrong?” I asked, taking my seat.

She stood in front of my desk. “Not exactly. Can I say something cheeky?”

“Of course.”

“If you’re worried about me leaving. A raise would keep me around.”

“You’re certainly worth it. But I have to be sure the business can take it.” That wasn’t just me fobbing her off. I was actually looking into it already.

She nodded and sat. “I was thinking of an extra £0.50 an hour.”

“I pay myself that. Not that you aren’t worth the same.”

She picked up a pen from my desk. She kissed it. She slid it into her mouth. “Are you sure I can’t convince you?”

“I don’t know what more you could do,” I said. “Some weeks you do fifty hours.”

She licked the pen.

I watched her. I knew what her actions looked like. There was no way though. So I decided to say something safe. “What are you doing?”

“Oh, this? Nothing. I am just imagining that this pen is your cock?”

I spluttered. I was very glad I wasn’t having a drink. “You what?”

“You heard me.”

I made a few odd noises that could not be considered language. “Wait. Wait. You want a pay rise so badly that you’re prepared to…”

“Suck. Your. Cock.”

I pinched myself. “Um… that is very sweet. That’s the wrong word. Anyway… even if I was… which I am not… one…of those doesn't equal the amount for the pay rise.”

“Who said anything about one?”

“What?”

She grinned, smiled, stood and, with the chair’s cushion in her hand, came around the desk. “Give me a raise and this will happen… fairly often.”

I turned my chair and looked up at her. My jaw dropped. My brain was conflicted. I was the boss who didn’t want to be inappropriate. I was a man who wanted this so badly. “Wouldn't that be inappropriate?”

“Yeah,” she said. “I could get a new job without this. I would rather stay here.”

She dropped the cushion. We both looked down and back up.

“I’ll give you a raise,” I said - my words crashing together. “You don’t have to…”

“Don’t you like women?”

“I am your boss.”

For a fraction of a second, she looked annoyed. Then her face softened. She bent down and pressed her finger to my lips.

“You have proven you are good.” She winked and stood back up.

I let out a breath and looked up at her.

“I’ll make it easy. I can see you’re a little uncomfortable.”

I nodded. My cock twitched.

“Listen carefully. You now have to make a choice. You have to pick what to say. Four words. If you say anything else, I will quit. Nod if you understand.”

I nodded.

She smiled. “Good. Here are your choices. You can say ‘See you on Monday.’ or ‘Get on your knees.’”

My jaw dropped open.

I looked at her.

She looked at me.

I looked at the cushion.

She looked at the cushion.

I gulped.

She smiled.

“Get on your knees.”

She smiled as she sank to her knees. “Why did you have to make that so difficult?”

I pointed to my lips.

“Oh. You can speak freely now.”

“Because I had to be sure.”

She rolled her eyes and started to rub my cock through my trousers. Her hands were small. My cock started to twitch in anticipation. “I am curious. How many women have had you in their mouths?”

“None.”

“You must have dated some real bitches.”

I didn’t say anything. I just gasped at her touch. The truth was, I was a virgin.

“He really wants to be in my mouth, doesn’t he?”

“Oh yes.”

Her fingers stroked the zip of my trousers. I undid the button at the top so she could pull my trousers down. My cock was bulging now stretching the material of my black boxers.

She gripped me. “He is a good size.”

I was average. The compliment made my cock twitch. I was speechless. I felt I should say something. All the things that came to mind were porn cliches.

“Let’s get a good look at him.” She pulled my cock free through the flap in my boxers. She cupped my balls as if weighing them. “Very nice indeed.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, sir.”

“You don’t normally call me ‘sir’”

“No,” she said. “But I’m sucking my boss’s cock for a raise. Do you object to being called ‘sir’?”

“Not at all.”

“Then I will call you ‘sir’ but only when nudity is involved.”

AmberleyRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberleyRose

“That,” I said, “sounds amazing.”

“I have thought about you putting me on my knees almost since the moment we met."

“I have had the same thoughts.”

“Really,” she said. “You never even dropped a hint. Good boy.”

“Boy,” I said. “Do you really think that is appropriate?” The thought of calling myself her ‘master’ lingered in the back of my mind.

She smiled. “I should show you respect. Maybe I need to be disciplined.”

“There is no ‘maybe’ about it,” I said. “You do need discipline.”

She smiled broadly, still stroking me slowly. “The man of doubt is gone. Now you are fully committed to this, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

She rolled back my foreskin and kissed my cock. “You like that, sir?”

I gasped. “Oh- course.”

“By the way.” She kissed my cock between each word. “You don’t have to be so polite - save that for when we are on the clock. You can be rude. Dominant. Play your cards right and I might even let you fuck me!”

My eyes went wide. Not for the first time I imagined her bent over my desk. I had noticed how cute her butt was. She kept kissing and stroking me, and I was a little frustrated with the teasing.

She opened her mouth. Finally! Then she spoke again. “This feels so right. You should have put me on my knees months ago. You could have told all your friends the slut you have working for you.”

“I could.”

She looked up at me and our eyes met. “Be rude!” she whispered forcefully.

Dully I realised how she wanted this to start. I put on my best commanding voice. “Are you on your knees to talk or suck cock?”

“Suck cock,” she said.

“Then shut up!”

“Yes, sir.” She grinned. “Sorry, sir.”

She opened her mouth wide and slid her lips over my cock.

I gasped as I felt her suck. “Oh god!” I said, letting out a gasp. “That feels so good.”

She looked up at me, her mouth sliding back and forth. She started to swirl her tongue along my shaft. She slurped. Her saliva, slathering my cock. She stopped for just a moment. She looked at me with those big, beautiful eyes. She put her finger to her lips. She sucked my tip while her hands played with me, one hand cupping my balls and the other twisting the base of my shaft.

She took me further into her mouth. I appreciated her making a play for it being a struggle. I wanted to reach down and touch her. Her boobs were perfect little bumps, like tennis balls under her green uniform.

“Oh god!” I yelled out as she deepthroated me.

She smiled around my cock and kept me guessing. One moment in her mouth, then next just the tip, and the next jerking me vigorously. I was amazed I hadn’t cum yet. I didn’t want to. I wanted this to last for a long time.

I closed my eyes as she sucked hard on my tip. My hands gripped the chair. Her lips were so amazing I could not believe it.

“Can I touch you?”

She smiled, taking me out of her mouth and looking up at me. “You are so sweet to ask, sir. Of course you can.”

I reached down grabbing her right breast with my right hand. I squeezed a little. It felt so good in my hand even through her shirt. I didn’t really know what I was doing but I just enjoyed the feel of it in my hand. “I love these little tits.”

“Thank you,” she said. “I grew them myself.”

We both laughed a little as she sucked my tip again and then it was back to deepthroating. “Fuck!” I yelled and hoped that the betting place next door couldn’t hear.

“Can you stroke yourself for a moment?” she said. “I want to get this top off.”

I nodded, taking my cock in my hand and stroking slowly. It was an entirely different experience in the presence of a beautiful woman.

She crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over her head - then she tossed the shirt aside leaving her in a purple bra.

“Much better,” she said. “I don’t want to have to explain my boss's cum on my shirt to my roommate.” She winked at me.

I let out another moan as she took me all in again. She sucked and swirled her tongue around my shaft.

“You look so sexy in that bra!”

She hummed for a few seconds on my cock. “Well, purple is your favourite colour.”

I smiled. “Is that why you asked me my favourite colour a few weeks back?”

She started to jerk my cock quickly looking up at me. “Yes, sir. I have been planning this for a while.”

My bottom lip quivered with the pleasure of what she was doing. “Don’t stop,” I said - even just her hand was amazing.

“Of course not, sir. You haven’t cum yet.” She put me back in her mouth and was just as fast as she went down all the way on my cock.

“My God!” I yelled. “I am getting close.”

She looked up at me and nodded just a little. Her hands were gripping my legs tightly, her nails were digging in. I knew it wouldn't be long now. I was surprised how well I had lasted.

I could feel my orgasm building and I didn’t want this to end. “Going to…” The last words were lost as I came in her mouth.

She gulped as she moved her head back in surprise. “That was good!”

“Yeah,” I said - the word was completely inadequate.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said. She sucked my tip again and licked along my shaft. “There. All clean.”

I smiled down at her. “That was amazing.”

She sat back resting her bum on her feat. “Glad you enjoyed it, sir. And don’t forget it was not a one-off event!

I wasn’t sure what to say now. The moment after seemed weird. There she was still half naked. There I was with my trousers around my ankles. It felt like I should say something. “I am so glad to hear that.”

“I did say this before, sir.”

“You did. But I thought that you might change your mind.”

“No, sir, I am a woman of my word.”

“Good,” I said. “You may stand.”

“Thank you, sir.” She bowed her head and stood.

I stood too pulling up my trousers while she put her top back on. “Well,” I said, turning my chair back to my computer. “I will put your pay rise through immediately.

“Thanks, Dave. Oh by the way. My roommate also likes older men. If you play your cards right you might get to fuck her too.”

Before I had a chance to say anything she had left the room. A moment later I heard the door at the front of the cafe shut and lock. I was left alone in my office. For a moment I found myself wondering if that really just happened. It did though - and as it turned out this was only the beginning.

Published 
Written by FiveByFive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments