Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Sucks

"A southern California MILF keeps the landscaper busy... indoors."

58
26 Comments 26
18.2k Views 18.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read

Phil was one lucky son of a bitch. They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and Evelyn Summer was a woman who took her sunshine very seriously. She would have quite happily murdered the local Channel Twelve weatherman should his prediction of a heat wave not have come to fruition. Fortunately for him, however, he had been spared the wrath of a woman who had just booked two weeks off work to enjoy the July heat. If her vacation fortnight had resulted in a fourteen-day downpour, old Phil from Channel 26 would’ve been in big trouble.

With the promise of endless sunshine for the next fourteen days and the opportunity to enjoy it in peace and quiet, Evie had spanked the plastic and splashed out on some expensive new garden furniture and a selection of sexy little bikinis. Now that the fierce summer heat had finally arrived, all that was left to do was relax in the garden and soak up the rays. A long, lazy afternoon working on her tan and sipping on an adult beverage had been the plan, that was until the irritating metallic grinding noise of a petrol mower had started up next door.

Evie lay in her new sun-lounger and tried to filter out the high-pitched whine from the old, rusty engine. Everything had been so perfect just thirty-seconds earlier. She was shimmering head-to-toe in a delicious smelling coconut sun cream, and her gorgeous little lemon-yellow bikini fit to her curves like a second skin. A tall glass of cloudy lemonade with a dash of rum sat on the small table next to her, clinking quietly as it slowly devoured the ice cubes floating on the top. It was a pleasant sound, synonymous with hot summer days, but unfortunately, now one that was being brutally drowned out by a mechanical drone that made her grind her teeth.

It was no good. She’d looked forward to her days off too long to have them spoiled by an over zealous gardener.

“Fucking loud annoying rumblin’ bastard…” Evie grumbled to herself as she stood up and stomped over to the waist-high wooden fence that started just past a tall hedge-line.

Evie froze mid-wave when she saw who was making all the noise. Either her neighbour, Mr. Wilson, had regressed in age by about fifty years, or a handsome young man was mowing his lawn for him. She was about to catch the boy’s attention but suddenly couldn’t bring herself to do it. The way the vibrations of the machine rippled up the sinews in his strong arms and across his strapping bare chest was hypnotising.

She nibbled on her bottom lip and glanced over the top of her mirrored aviators as she enjoyed the show. Each time the muscles across his impressive torso clenched, she had the sudden and irresistible urge to run over and rub her hands all over his well-defined abs. It felt like she’d just walked into the middle of a Diet Coke commercial. The daydream was unfortunately shattered when the mower engine abruptly cut out and the young man looked up.

“Hi,” he said as he strolled slowly towards the fence.

“Hello,” replied Evie with a friendly smile.

“Is the noise bothering you?” His tone was apologetic as he motioned towards the lawn behind him. “I won’t be much longer.”

“No, it’s fine,” she lied. “I’ve not seen you around before, are you a friend of the Wilsons’?”

“Yes, ma'am. It’s too hot for Bill to do this kind of work, especially at his age.”

“That’s really nice of you to help him out,” Evie replied as she curled a lock of her hair around her finger. “So, are you on break from college or…?”

“I’m a sophomore at San Diego. Just earning a few extra bucks before next semester.”

The young man smiled when he spoke. Evie couldn’t help but admire how handsome he was when he ran his fingers through his soft dark hair. It was a nothing gesture, yet the way his bicep bulged when his arm bent at the elbow made her weak at the knees. Just being this close to him felt dangerous.

Just as Evie began to wonder if there might be a possibility of a mutual attraction between them, Mr. Hunky did not disappoint. Each time he thought she wasn’t looking, his eyes roamed the full, sensuous swell of Evie’s breasts. Her large, mirrored sunglasses hid the fact that she was observing him leer at her tits. Knowing that she could turn a young man’s head made Evie feel all the more confident and attractive, even if it did require some revealing beachwear. Her new bikini really did not leave very much to the imagination.  

At one point as they made friendly small talk, the young man’s gaze dropped down to the tiny scrap of yellow fabric covering her mound. The way his lips parted ever so slightly made her hope he was thinking about licking what it covered. Evie didn’t mind. After all, she was mentally undressing him the same way.

Sweat had beaded all over his tanned body and was glistening in the midday sun. It ran down in tiny little rivulets along the tight curves of his abdomen, the same way condensation trickles down the outside of a tall glass of ice water. It would have been fruitless to fight the urge to follow their path all the way down to his waistline.

It was then that she noticed something that made her mouth dry. Every woman with a passion for men has a particular physical feature that drives them insane. For some it’s a rippling six-pack, for others it is a nice tight arse, but for Evie, it was the plunging, muscular V-shape that sits just above their groin. She just stared at his and tried not to drool. It was like an arrow pointing downwards; a private invitation for her to imagine what impressive anatomy lay hidden away underneath his clothing.

On the outside, Evie was doing a good job of playing it cool, but inside she was as red hot as a nymphomaniac on death row. Would it be so bad to tackle him to the ground right there in the garden American-football-style and have her wicked way with him behind the rose bush? He might only have been twenty or so, but he had the physique of a god. Evie tucked a stray lock of brunette hair behind her ear and pursed her lips. In one of those inexplicable moments where your mouth utters a series of words before your brain has time to work out if you really wanted to say them, she had already asked the question.

“I don’t suppose you’d be interesting in doing me would you?”

“I’m sorry?”

“I mean, doing a little garden work for me. I’d pay you, of course. It just needs a bit of tidying up really.”

“Oh. Yeah, sure thing,” he replied with a friendly smile. “I could maybe come over tomorrow morning?”

“That would be great.”

“I’m Mark, by the way.”

His proffered hand felt hot as it enclosed hers. She immediately wondered how those large, warm hands would feel grasping different parts of her body in the heat of a sexual frenzy. A mental image of them grasping her bare ass cheeks as she ground obscenely on his lap quickly flashed across her consciousness.

“Evie Summer.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Summer.”

A new warmth began to spread through her body as she relaxed back into the padded cushion of her new sun lounger. A wild flurry of inappropriate thoughts whipped around inside her head and took the form of her new gardener. What started as a gentle ache between her thighs soon blossomed until it begged for a hand to be slipped down inside her bikini bottoms. She dared not risk the embarrassment of getting caught though. For now, Evie knew she would have to be content with just the pleasurable torment of her wicked imagination.

Night brought with it no relief from the relentless heat that smothered everything in an oppressive shroud. Evie tossed and turned until eventually kicking off the damp bed cover that stuck to her skin. When she eventually drifted off, carried away in the arms of Morpheus, it was not ice cream cones and air conditioning that she dreamt of. It was Mark that tiptoed quietly into her dreams, materialising silently like a shape in the mist. Although she was initially flustered by his presence, he soon became a welcome figment of her fantasy. A coy smile curled her moist lips as in her mind he slowly undressed for her. The foreplay was slow and excruciating but preceded a vigorous and most savage mauling. He was like a wild animal between the sheets, grasping and pinning her body as they writhed against each other. He gave no quarter and took whatever it was that he wanted.

Evie awoke in the early hours, gasping for breath as her body shook with the flood with adrenaline coursing through her veins. Her cheeks burned a hot red and her sheets were soaked with sweat. She didn’t care how improper her fantasy might have been. It was what she now craved. Her body burned, adrift on a boiling sea of sexual frustration. She was slowly drowning in the desperate, urgent need to fuck.

Evie slipped her hand into her damp panties and roughly finished the job her dream of Mark had started. She strummed her clit with a desperation and hunger that only a gut-wrenching orgasm can sate. She bit her bottom lip to keep from calling out into the silence of 4 am, then melted into her pillow as her body was set ablaze. Her arms and legs clenched up tight, then shook as her climax tore through her from head to toe. She shuddered and twitched through an endorphin high the likes of which she had never known, before slipping into a deep and peaceful sleep.
 

o0o

Evie leaned on the worktop and watched Mark in a dreamy haze from the large kitchen window. He had been out in the garden all morning, working hard to tidy up her poorly maintained backyard. She’d been keeping an eye on him since he’d first arrived, gazing longingly across the dry, dusty lawn as she distractedly tapped her fingernails on the black-slate kitchen counter. Hot sweat had soaked into his steel gray t-shirt, leaving dark patches visible on the worn cotton. Much to her delight, the moisture made it cling to his body, wrapping it tightly around his muscled torso.

All of southern California was now officially in a heat wave and by high noon, everything not in the shade was mercilessly scorched by the midday sun. Evie rested her head on her hands and stared at the young man. He was tall, athletic, and exceptionally handsome. The memory of the night before flitted across her mind as she admired his raw sexuality. She wondered if he had any inkling of the effect he had had on her. She wondered if he had a girlfriend and if she had enjoyed the attention last night that she now craved.

Fantasising about Mark was a dangerous game. Just the thought of him peeling off his sweat-soaked clothes had once again made a hot sticky mess of her panties. In bed the night before, it was the scandalous thoughts of that young man which had started something her fingers had needed to finish. She’d only known him one day and he was already becoming a perilous addiction.

After a few hours slaving over the brittle, straw-like grass and the oily hot metal of her neglected mower, Mark’s work was finished and he came in out of the heavy, oppressive heat. He looked sun-beaten and tired as he trudged in through the back door into the shade. His shirt was soaked with sweat and smeared with grease from the old rust-bucket he’d been pushing around her lawn. Before she could make a friendly comment about his mucky appearance, Mark peeled off his t-shirt and hung it over the back of a chair. Evie’s eyes fixed on a washboard stomach so hard it made her gasp. One word slipped from her lips before she could think to stop herself.

“Jesus...”

“What was that?” asked Mark.

“Hmm?” she replied and flashed him a quick smile as though she hadn’t mumbled anything. “You’ve done a really fantastic job today. Here, you look like you could use one of these.”

Mark took the bottle of water Evie had offered him and drank the mercifully cold liquid before letting out a sigh of relief.

“Oh God, I needed that,” gasped Mark with a toast of his half-empty water bottle. “Thanks, Miss Summer.”

“You’re welcome.”

From the moment Mark stepped through the back door his eyes had been glued to Evie’s slim figure. She’d purposely picked one of her sexier outfits to wear as a kind of conscious flirtation. Thin shoulder straps held a light white viscose which plunged daringly deep at the front. The boy had been her eye-candy all morning, so why not return the favour? Evie casually leaned back against the edge of the large oak kitchen table. She’d been waiting for Mark to take his shirt off all morning and now that he had, admiring his body from just a few feet away was heavenly. It was like her own private striptease, yet unfortunately, one that stopped at the top half.

“Must be hard work pushing that heavy thing around. You look like you’re pretty fit though.”

“Oh, thanks,” he responded, “I like to work out. You know, keep in good shape.”

“You’re certainly doing that.”

Evie flashed him a quick smile which Mark returned with an embarrassed sort of grin. He was playing it coy, but she knew Mark had a crush on her. She’d caught him checking her out over the fence the day before and he had been doing the same when he’d first shown up that morning at the house. She hadn’t helped matters by pretending to have overslept and answering the door in her panties and a baggy old t-shirt. Mark had practically drooled at the sight of her shapely bottom in a pair of bubblegum-pink cheekies.

The look in his eyes as he’d stared at her was one hundred and eighty proof, triple-distilled lust.

ToryHottieee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToryHottieee

Young men that age always had about them an air of animalistic hunger when around half naked women. They craved sex - it was the hormones. Even glancing at him now she didn’t know whether wanted to fuck her or eat her. To be honest either would have been fine with her. What she did know, however, was that her poor pussy had been aching at the thought of it all afternoon.

Evie took a deep breath and tried to think of something to take her mind off the half-naked Adonis stood six feet away from her in her kitchen. She ran through everything she could think of: items to add to the grocery shopping list, things to take to the barbecue at the Anderson’s next Sunday, the big fat cock stuffed into the front of Mark’s shorts. The heat was driving her fucking crazy.

Evie was struggling with the justification of saying something to Mark. What if she did say something but he took it the wrong way? What if she offered herself to him without condition he rejected her advances? Evie swallowed hard and made a decision. It wasn’t enough anymore just to watch him from the window and imagine touching his hot, naked body. She’d spiraled helplessly into a vicious cycle and now craved nothing but to taste him. A leap of faith was required if she was going to slake her thirst.

“Mark,” Evie said quietly.

“Yeah?” he replied, before taking another long drink from the water bottle.

“Would you like me to suck your cock?”

There was a bulging of his cheeks before the boy spat up his drink so hard Evie thought it was going to come out of his eyes. She watched as the water sprayed from his mouth like a park sprinkler and covered most of the top of the kitchen counter. As he coughed and spluttered trying to catch his breath, the rest of what he’d been trying to swallow trickled down his smooth, muscled chest.

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry,” Mark babbled, staring at the dripping countertop. “I don’t know what happened.”

“That’s all right. It’s only water.”

He flashed her an apologetic smile as she started to dab up the droplets with some tissue. He was clearly embarrassed about what she’d just said and Evie thought that was cute. He was a hunk of a young man and must have been drowning in attractive young girls, yet he became all flustered when she flirted with him.

She again perched her bottom on the edge of the kitchen table, but this time parted her legs slightly and leaned back to rest on her hands. As her back arched provocatively, her breasts rose and pushed out against the thin fabric of her dress. She wasn’t wearing a bra and knew her nipples were visible through the almost sheer material. More importantly, the hem of her light dress slowly rode up to mid-thigh exposing just the tiniest glimpse of her panties underneath.

“It’s so hot,” she said to herself in a seductive whisper. Evie tilted her head back and swished her long brunette hair from side to side. She could feel beads of sweat trickling down between her breasts. Her skin had flushed a hot pink colour despite the fact that she was wearing as little fabric as she could get away with before technically being naked.

“Roasting,” mumbled Mark in agreement.

Evie opened one eye and glanced at the young man, only to see him staring intently at the gap between her legs. As soon as he noticed her watching, he quickly looked away.

“So?” she asked him.

“Sorry?”

“I asked if you’d like me to suck your cock.” Evie looked straight into his wide eyes which looked genuinely shocked. It felt a little like teasing your prey before going in for the kill. “You didn’t answer.”

Mark’s mouth hung open like he was catching flies, but there was an unmistakable swelling in the front of his shorts which was beginning to tighten the cotton.

“You were serious?!”

Evie didn’t answer, she just sauntered casually over to the topless boy and without saying a word, slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him. She spoke quietly as her fingers began to unbutton the waistband of his shorts.

“Yes, I was.”

“Woah, Miss Sum…”

“Shhh,” Evie whispered as she lowered Mark’s shorts to his ankles.

The impressive bulge in his navy blue boxer shorts made her pussy clench. She ran her hand over the swollen length, caressing it through the thin cotton as she imagined how good it would feel to finally wrap her lips around it.

“Come on, when’s the last time a pretty girl gave you a blow job?”

“Actually, it’s been a while,” he replied in a tense voice.

“Really?” asked Evie, more than a little surprised. “I’d have thought a handsome guy like you would be drowning in sorority hotties.”

“I’m a bit shy,” mumbled Mark.

Evie gripped his boxers at the elastic waist and peeled them down to join his shorts on the floor.

“I can help you with that if you want.”

With one hand she gripped his hard, hot flesh which had sprung up once freed from its restraints in his underwear. He sighed as her fingers closed around his throbbing erection.

“That feels so good.”

“Just relax,” she whispered as she circled his smooth scrotum with her thumb and index finger, then tugged downwards gently until he gasped.

Evie couldn’t believe she was actually on her knees in front of Mark. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she could feel the flood of adrenaline hit her bloodstream as she thought about what was to come. The prim and proper Evelyn Summer was slowly dissolving into a horny, cock-hungry slut who was licking her lips at the thought of forbidden fellatio.

Mark’s cock was fucking gorgeous. It was long and thick with a large, circumcised head. Textbook dick. Even his balls were big and heavy in her hand just as she liked. That just meant he was desperately in need of some loving female attention, thought Evie.

“It has been a while, huh? Aww, you poor thing,” she cooed.

Mark was the first guy she’d touched sexually since her ex-boyfriend had run off with a little barmaid whore before Christmas. It wasn’t until that moment, grasping his hard dick in her hands, that she realised how much she’d missed the intimate human contact. She knew seducing Mark was wrong, but she no longer cared. Evie looked up at him and in a soft, husky voice, whispered quietly the words every young man his age wants to hear.

“I’m going to suck you dry.”

“Oh fuck!” hissed Mark as the swollen head of his cock slipped between Evie’s lips.

Her mouth felt so hot on his sensitive skin that it almost burned. He gripped the edge of the kitchen counter tightly as her tongue seared a path of indescribable pleasure around his sensitive glans. Their gaze met as he looked down and she looked up. He watched with growing excitement as her head began to bob up and down, slowly taking more and more of his cock into her mouth each time.

Evie could tell from Mark’s expression that his sexual experience was limited. She loved the way he looked at her. His eyes were starting to get heavy with the haze of sexual pleasure, but the hunger was still there. She could already feel his balls tightening and knew he wouldn’t be able to last long. Dizzy with the excitement and lewdness of the act, she relaxed her jaw and slid his big cock all the way down her throat until her nose was buried in his trimmed patch of dark pubic hair. He smelled musky and masculine which was just how she’d fantasised.

When she pulled back and let Mark’s cock slip free of her mouth, it shot straight up and slapped against his abdomen, glistening with a liberal coating of her saliva. The vigour of youth, she mused and smiled to herself before angling it back down and swallowing it eagerly. Mark moaned and rolled his hips forward, unable to control how his body was reacting. His tight frame tingled head to toe as his muscles trembled, desperate to release the pent up tension. His balls started to ache as Evie continued to tug them downwards away from his crotch.

She bobbed her head up and down steadily, only breaking the metronomic rhythm in order to gaze up into his eyes as she twirled her tongue around his swollen head. The way she flicked it quickly over the sensitive tight skin on the underside of his dick made him clench his teeth. Working just the tip, Evie’s full lips sucked and flared back and forth over the prominent ridge of his cock. She could feel the fire burning between her thighs and the throbbing, desperate need for an orgasm starting to consume her. She released Mark’s gorgeous shaved balls and slipped her hand down inside the wet, lacy material of her underwear.

She split her hot, swollen peach with two fingers and plunged them deep inside her quivering core. Evie couldn’t remember the last time she’d been so sexually aroused. Her nipples were so tight they ached as the light summer fabric of her dress brushed against them, and her clit throbbed as it rubbed against her palm.

Mark started to groan. He sounded like he was in pain but nothing could have been further from the truth. It reverberated from deep inside his heaving chest and made Evie shiver from head to toe. She could tell he was starting to feel the pressure build within.

“Oh, fuck, Miss Summer!”

“You gonna come for me?” asked Evie as she frantically strummed her fingers over her clit, each digit slick with her sweet, sticky cum.

Mark just nodded his head with his eyes clamped tightly shut.

“Come in my mouth, Mark. I want to swallow every drop.”

The dirty talk had its intended effect on the young man. Sacrificing her own climax, Evie quickly pulled her hand free of her panties and shuffled forward on her knees. She wrapped her arms around his slim waist and grasped his firm bare buttocks. With his entire throbbing length buried deep in her throat, she felt Mark’s tight arse clench hard in her hands as he began to come.

“Fuuuck,” he growled loudly.

Mark threw his head back and gritted his teeth as the most intense orgasm of his life rocked his body. Every muscle in his abdomen flexed and contorted with each pulsating jet of cum that surged from his core erupting from his iron cock. The sensation of Evie’s throat tightening as she held him buried inside her was mind-blowing. Slowly she pulled back and allowed Mark to fill her mouth with the rest of his seed. She felt his hard flesh throb with each tight clench until the poor thing shook all over. When he had finally shuddered his last and slumped back heavily against the kitchen counter, Evie slowly savoured then swallowed the sweetest taste of impropriety.

The muscles in Mark’s back and thighs twitched uncontrollably as he gasped for air. His white knuckles betrayed the effort it was taking to remain standing as he held onto the edge of the counter for support. Evie sat back on her haunches and allowed Mark’s saliva-slicked cock to slip from her mouth. She stood up slowly and licked from her top lip a stray drop of cum. Despite her heart pounding furiously in her chest at the outrageous act she had just committed on her knees, she couldn’t help but smile as she looked at the contentment on the young man’s face. She ran a single, manicured finger down Mark’s chest between his pecs, and then slipped it into her mouth to savour the salty taste of her efforts.

“You bad boy,” she whispered with a smile.

When Mark was once again able to think straight, he pulled his boxers and shorts up from the floor and re-dressed. Evie just watched him, still able to taste the remnants of his semen on her lips. They caught each other’s gaze and both smiled as Mark was buttoning up his shorts.

“I’m sorry that I have to dash off,” said Mark in an apologetic tone as he slung his dirty t-shirt over his shoulder. “I should really have left a while ago.”

“Do you really need to go already?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty late as it is,” he replied and started walking unsteadily towards the front door. Evie loved the fact that he’d come so hard his legs weren’t yet working properly.

“No, that’s all right. I understand. Thank you for helping me out today, Mark.”

“No problem,” he replied, and wondered what exactly it was that she was referring to.

“Perhaps you could come over again tomorrow?”

The flirtatious smile she flashed him as they reached the front door made Mark grin like an idiot. Evie nibbled on her bottom lip and leaned against the wall like a young girl asking a boy out on a first date. To seal the deal, Evie traced a fingertip between the swell of her glossy, flushed breasts and gave him a puppy-dog look. The young man swallowed hard as he stared intently at her supple flesh.

“I could do that,” Mark nodded. “Do you want me to spend the day in the garden?”

“Actually,” Evie leaned forward and pressed her breasts into his hot, bare chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “I was thinking you could spend the day in me.”

Mark’s breath caught in his throat as her lips brushed against his and she planted on him a slow, passionate kiss. She ran her tongue over his tight lips until he loosened up enough to return the gesture as she wanted. Even his mouth tasted good.

“Don’t be so nervous,” she chided playfully when their lips parted.

“About tomorrow,” he started with a more confident smile. “I might have to check my calendar.”

“Oh really?” Evie replied with a knowing smirk. “You do that.”

Mark opened the front door and stumbled over his own feet as he backed across the front porch. Watching where he was going would have helped him considerably but his eyes preferred the view of Evie Summer leaning against the door frame. She giggled at his clumsiness as she watched him leave. As he reached the sidewalk, Mark turned back with a huge smile on his face that he was unable to contain any longer.

“I’ll be here bright and early!”

Published 
Written by Liz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments