Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blow Job Class

"A guy becomes a guinea pig for a class of school girls"

80
63 Comments 63
59.5k Views 59.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Mike stared at the tangle of wires, which protruded from the wall where he was working in the austere surroundings of the old school. Someone had done a real bodge job, so it was no wonder it had eventually shorted out. He had been called in by the lady in charge of Facilities at St. Valentine’s Finishing School for Girls, where the problem had affected lighting and some other important electrical installations.

St. Valentines had the reputation for producing the cream of the crop, the élite of society; young ladies who would go on to take leading roles in blue chip companies, top civil servants and the like.

Unbeknown to Mike, down the corridor, Amy Tugwell, the Sexual Education Tutor was concluding her course on fellatio. The attractive, bespectacled teacher addressed the seven girls, who listened with excitement and anticipation as she explained the points of the final lesson.

“So girls, you have had ample practice with the dildos that we provided in the last session, so I hope you are prepared for the real thing.”

Amy looked at her watch and then at the class.

“He should have been here already.”

There were a few giggly comments between the girls, just as Amy’s mobile rang. It was the Head Mistress.

“Amy, you were expecting Darren from Male Models UK?”

“Yes, that’s right. He should have been here now.”

“You won’t see him.”

“Oh no. Why?”

“He’s been involved in a minor traffic accident. Nothing serious, but he’s at the A&E.”

“Oh. The girls will be so disappointed. This will upset the whole schedule. We were meant to be moving on to cunnilingus next week!”

“Sorry, Amy. Not sure what we can do.”

As she spoke, Amy heard the dull bang of a hammer from down the corridor and recalled seeing the electrician pull up in the car park, during her lunch break.

“I just had a thought, Mrs Humpworthy, there’s this sparky working down the corridor. He looked quite fit.”

“Well, no harm in asking, I suppose. See what he says.”

“I will, thank you.”

Amy hung up, placed her mobile on her desk and looked at the assembled eighteen year-olds, who had listened to one half of the conversation.

“Right, we have a slight problem, girls. If you can just bear with, I’ll be right back.”

Amy stepped into the corridor and walked towards the store room, where an unsuspecting Mike was kneeling, making good the job, which was almost done. Amy licked her lips when she saw his biceps and firm shoulders under his coarse work gear. It was warm and Mike hadn’t bothered with a shirt, so his slightly tanned, bare skin was on show.

“Excuse me.”

Mike looked up, checking out the shapely legs and toned figure of the young tutor.

“Sorry about the noise. The panelling was a bit stiff,” he said, apologetically.

“Oh it’s not about that. The thing is, we’re in a bit of a spot and wondered if you can step in. We can’t pay you extra or anything, but the girls would be so grateful.”

“The girls?”

“Yes, this week’s fellatio class.”

“The what!”

“You know… blow jobs.”

“I know what it is, but you have a class?”

“Yes, we’re a top end finishing school. The girls have had the very best that academia can provide, but are lacking in, shall we say… personal skills.”

“Ummm…okay.”

“This is how it is. We’ve been let down, and we need a replacement, kind of urgently.”

“Urgent, when? I have to fix some trunking in Fleetwood.”

“Yes, kind of now…ish.”

“Eesh.” Mike looked at his watch.

“What would I have to do?”

Amy rubbed her hands together nervously.

“Maybe it would be easier if you came through and were introduced to the girls.”

“Okay, I can give you ten minutes, I suppose.”

Mike followed Amy, still feeling rather bemused and not entirely certain what he was being asked to do. He wasn’t cut out for teaching and the idea of explaining the finer points of cock sucking, wasn’t his bag.

Amy re-entered the classroom where the girly chatter subsided and was replaced with hushed coos. They sat up, alert as their tutor and the fit, dungaree-clad guy appeared.

“Sorry about that. So, the bad news is that our model who was meant to be coming, hasn’t turned up. The very good news is, that... oh ..?”

“Mike.”

“Mike! Has kindly offered to step in.”

“Well…I.”

Mike looked at the seated girls, who were, without exception, well-groomed and very pretty. There were three blondes, a brown-eyed brunette, an Asian girl, an adorable redhead and a brown-skinned girl, who could have passed for Rihanna in the right angle. Each student was seated at a standard wooden desk in their bright, clean uniforms. Mike gazed along the two rows, a flicker of lust causing a twinge in his loins as he looked upon their legs and short white socks.

“So, I hope you have all remembered the techniques you were shown last week. I’m sure some of you have been practising on your toys.”

Amy looked at Mike and smiled and then very pointedly looked down at the front of his dungarees, where he kept his number one tool.

“When you’re ready, Mike. I guess this unclips here.”

Slowly but surely the penny began to drop and he looked at Amy and the girls, who began to stand, as the tutor spoke.

“Just run it past me again, what do you want me to do?”

“Well, take this off and any underwear and the girls will, ahem… do the rest.”

“Oh shit.”

“I thought I’d explained, sorry. The girls need to practise their oral skills on a live model, so if you could hang on till they’ve all had a go, it would be appreciated.”

“Fuck!”

The girls looked at Mike, and there was a ripple of embarrassed giggles.

“Girls!”

“Sorry, Miss Tugwell,” came a chorus of replies.

“Expletives are not encouraged at St. Valentines, if you please.”

“Sorry. I’ll remember that.”

Mike unhooked the catches of his work clothes at the shoulders and lowered the flap of navy denim, revealing his toned stomach.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

There were gasps from the girls, which faded briefly only to be replaced by muted squeals of delight as his amazing pecker came into view. Mike was well endowed and his semi hard dick was gradually growing more erect and rising as the class formed a somewhat disorderly queue. Each student was keen to be the first to try sucking a real cock.

“Okay Amber,” said Amy, pointing to the brunette. You can begin. Remember what I said. Slowly does it, and remember to lick the sensitive underside.”

The other six girls gathered in a semi-circle around Mike, as Amber dropped to her knees.

Mike’s cock continued to harden a pace, as Amber looked up at him, with a combination of supressed desire and sweetness. Tentatively, she poked out her tongue and licked the end, steadying his twitching erection with one hand. Mike grimaced, with a sharp intake of breath as the girl’s hot, soft lips encircled his cock. She closed her mouth around the end, taking him a little deeper as she sucked softly.

There were coos of appreciation from the other girls, who were glaring at their friend. They peered forwards, hands on knees to get a closer look.

Mike stood hands on hips, his dick now pounding hard as the brunette held his cock and licked the length of his shaft, lingering at the head. Her tongue circled his glans, and gave him little flicks on his banjo string. Mike moaned and then the tutor pointed at two of the blondes, Katie and Emma.

“You two, come forward, please. Everyone observe, it’s important to learn how to give good oral pleasure while sharing the task with a friend.”

Amber looked up at Mike sweetly, wiping a little drool from her chin, hoping she had done good. Then the two blondes took her place.

Katie was more a strawberry blonde, with long curly hair and she kissed Mike’s dick as Emma licked the side, sliding her tongue up and down his shaft. They took turns in kissing and sucking his cock, taking his huge wang into their mouths and then letting him go with an audible ‘pop.’

The duo sucked him slowly, carefully putting their training into practice. Mike looked down and fondled the girls’ hair between his fingers as they gave him an exquisite double blow job. His cock was hard to bursting, but somehow he was able to hold on, as they licked, kissed and sucked every inch of his pounding erection. Hoping to impress the tutor, Emma lowered herself, bending her back, with her palms to the floor and licked his scrotum as Katie’s head bobbed up and down. Mike exhaled, steadying his nerves as his heart raced, the sensations of two teenage tongues blowing his mind.

One by one, the other girls took turns to pleasure his cock, as the tutor leaned with one hand on her desk, watching with growing interest, peering over her spectacles.

Mike was now struggling to maintain his composure, his cock purple and throbbing, as the last girl stepped forward.

Melissa, the very demure African American girl stepped forward. She had been sent to St. Valentines from the States to be given all the skills and education befit of a girl in the 21st century. She knelt in front of Mike, flattening her skirt and looked up at him with her hazel brown eyes.

“Melissa, it looks like it’s fallen to you to finish off our very able model,” said her tutor.

Melissa smiled nervously, licking her lips before holding Mike’s cock in her hand, stroking the skin on his shaft as her tongue flicked the end. Mike gazed down at the gorgeous light ebony-skinned girl as her lips embraced his rock hard member.

Mike groaned, his fists clenched as Melissa stroked his bell end against her cheek and brushed her lips against the helmet. She held her gaze on Mike, teasing him unwittingly, with her naïve blow job skills.

She closed her gorgeous lips around his cock and bobbed her head firmly, taking him deeper, inch by inch. Mike looked round at the tutor, who was watching intently, biting her lip in a way that looked like she was enjoying the spectacle rather more than she should.

The girls were positioned strategically to get the best view, some kneeling, others perched on desks, as their friend got him closer and closer to orgasm. Mike tensed his glutes, as the sensations of pre-orgasm began to build. Melissa was beginning to breath steadily but urgently as she sucked him harder and her hand gripped his shaft. She paused to wank him and gave him a few tantalizing licks of her tongue, before commencing her sucking.

Mike was beginning to pant and the girls temporarily shifted their attention to his face, as he reached the point of no return. Being sucked by seven different girls was hot enough, but the thought that he was about to ejaculate in full view of them and the teacher was just too much.

As if to tease him one last time, Melissa, held his cock with one finger, feeling the pounding of the vein and licked the length of his shaft, until a drop of pre-cum emerged the slit and drizzled onto her lip. Her mouth was clamped around his cock just before he came. There was a hum of excitement followed by a flurry of gasps and giggles from the other girls as his cock erupted. Melissa moved back slightly with her mouth half open as his cum shot out, spattering her lips and tongue.

Mike grunted as his spunk pumped, spurting over Melissa's pristine white shirt and her light grey tunic. There was a murmur of appreciation from the other girls. Melissa looked up at her man, as his milky cum ran down her chin, forming a gloopy string before collecting on her skirt.

“Amazing! Top marks” exclaimed Amy.

The tutor passed a tissue to the messy schoolgirl, who cleaned herself up, as Mike pulled on his dungarees. She looked at her tutor, proudly and then shot a slightly embarrassed glance at Mike.

“Right... well thank you, Mike. That was awesome!” said the tutor, somewhat flustered.

“Yes, well… my pleasure!”

“Indeed.”

“Ha, I meant… any time. Well, I don’t suppose…”

“Actually, we start cunillingus next week. I’m providing one half of the equation, as it were. Maybe you would care to assist, while the girls watch?”

“Oh, right. Fu…! I mean. Crikey!”

“If it’s convenient, that is?”

“Yeah, I’m sure I can find a slot in my diary,” said Mike, his softening cock suddenly growing again.

“Okay, well we have your details. I’ll be in touch.”

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments