Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Business Trip

"A business trip turns educational for an older woman"

36
10 Comments 10
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

The company I work for had a booth at a trade show in Chicago. Barb, the marketing director, and Melanie, one of the customer service reps, were to "man" it. Work in my department was slow, so the general manager asked if I would like to go, too. The ladies needed someone to set up and tear down the exhibit and I was expendable for a few days. What the heck? It's a free trip and beats sitting here twiddling my thumbs, I thought and agreed to go.

On the flight and the shuttle bus to the hotel, Barb and Melanie sat together discussing the exhibit. Barb was well seasoned in these affairs, but this was Melanie's first. When we got to the hotel, we stored the display boxes in a room near the lobby that the hotel provided for such things, had dinner, and went to our rooms for a good night's sleep. Dinner was pretty boring, mostly me listening to them yammer about the exhibit and handling people who came up to it.

The next morning, we hauled everything to another shuttle that took us to the convention center. The setup wasn't difficult for me; I'm in pretty good shape for a guy in his fifties. Melanie, in her twenties, was focused on last-minute brush-ups on the equipment we make, but I noticed Barb, who is in her late forties, kept glancing at me, especially when I was lifting something or stretching over my head. She's got a nice body and an attractive face, blonde with some grey, about 34C boobs and an ass that doesn't jiggle too much. I'd noticed at work that sometimes she wore thong underwear.

Once everything was set up, we broke for lunch at the center's cafeteria, then back for the ladies to rehearse and practice while I wandered around checking out the other exhibits. That evening I grabbed a quick shower and went down to meet them for dinner at the hotel restaurant. The conversation started (again) on the exhibit, but drifted around, finally ending up on internet surfing and what all was out there. To my surprise, Melanie broached the subject of internet porn videos. Barb turned red and they both glanced at me.

"I've seen a few from time to time," I said, then I asked Melanie, "Do you have a favorite?".

Melanie replied, "The ones I like don't have titles. They are mostly regular folks videoing themselves. I prefer the ones with blowjobs, though."

I thought Barb was going to choke! "A lot of people do that," she asked. Now it was our turn to stare in disbelief.

“Watch porn, video themselves having sex, or give blowjobs?" Melanie asked her. Barb glanced at me and I raised my eyebrows in query.

She looked down at her plate and said, "I've never given one. My husband doesn't like them. He says it's dirty and perverted."

Melanie responded, "So I bet he's never gone down on you, either?" Barb shook her head. "That's sad," Melanie sighed.

We all sat there in silence for a few moments, then the waiter came up asking if we wanted dessert. When Barb raised her head, I noticed her eyes were watery and red. We made our selections and he left. Then Melanie suggested to her, "Come to my room after dinner and you can watch some of the videos on my laptop."

Barb looked at her like Melanie had just pointed a shotgun at her and slightly shook her head. "I...I...I have no interest in women, Melanie."

Melanie looked confused for a moment, then laughed and said, "No, no. Not that. I just thought you might want to see what you're missing." Barb agreed and the conversation moved to other topics. As we ate our desserts, my raging hard-on subsided so I could stand after dinner without embarrassment.

The next day came and went with considerable boredom for me and lots of activity for the ladies. That evening at dinner, they told me all about their day. Melanie was totally excited about her new experiences. We ordered dessert, key lime pie for Melanie, chocolate cake for Barb, and tapioca pudding for me. When they arrived, Barb stared at my pudding, then said, "That looks like what I saw on those videos last night."

We all laughed, and Melanie said, "Yeah, but it tastes entirely different."

Then Barb looked me directly in the eye and said, "I'd like to know what it tastes like. I was watching those videos last night and I've always wondered what it would be like for a man to lick me down there and what he would taste like to me. I have tasted myself, so I know what that is like."

"Would you like me to accommodate you? It would be my pleasure," I said to her.

"And yours, too," Melanie interjected, looking at Barb. Barb turned red again, but her eyes never left mine.

"Do you think I'm wrong or dirty for wanting that?" sounding very much like a little girl.

I shook my head. "No," I said, "I think it is perfectly natural and normal. It's those who think it is wrong who are perverted and abnormal."

As we were leaving the restaurant, Barb came close and whispered, "Can you come to my room in about an hour?"

"Sure," I replied. Melanie veered off to the gift shop with a smile on her face. Barb and I had an awkward silence in the elevator to the fourth floor. She was very nervous and almost bolted when the doors opened.

I showered the day's sweat off, watched the Weather Channel for a bit, then headed down to her room. It seemed to take a long time for her to answer my knock. She opened the door, not quite enough to reveal all of her, and said, "I'm not sure we should do this."

"Why?" I asked.

"I've never cheated on my husband," she replied.

"Could I come in and we can at least discuss things?" At that, she nodded, stepped back, and let the door open. She walked to the bed, almost sat down, made a small grunting sound, and sat in the chair very rigidly, looking down at her clasped hands.

"If you shop at a store for years, then find out there is another store with a product you’ve been wanting that the first store didn't carry, would you feel like you are cheating on the first store by purchasing what you want at the other one?" I asked.

She was quiet for a moment, then said, "No." She sighed, her gaze shifted to the floor in front of her, and she relaxed a bit.

I walked over and knelt next to her. "We will not be having an affair. We will simply be giving you some experiences you have wanted for a long time that your partner will not give you. That is all."

She finally looked at me, placed one hand on my arm, and said, "Ok. You're right."

"Let me start by giving you the pleasure you have wondered about," I said.

She smiled, nodded, and stood up. I remained on my knees, looking up at her. Reaching up, I began unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom, pausing when the button at her bra was opened to caress her mostly flat belly. Her eyes widened and a faint smile twitched on her lips. I moved on to the last two buttons and she slipped the blouse off, tossing it onto the chair. Cupping my hands over her breasts, I let my fingertips slip under the top of her bra cups.

"Take it off," I said.

She reached behind and released the clasps. I slid it off and tossed it to the chair. She had nice tits, a little sag and a few stretch marks, but overall very sexy with hard, pointed nipples about the size of my fingertips. I tweaked and rolled them between my fingers for a short while, then ran my hands slowly down to the top of her pants.

"Open them," I said, and she reached behind and pulled the zipper down.

Staring into her eyes, I slid her pants down to her ankles, leaving her thong undies in place. Her scent hit me in the face. She was hot! Still staring into her eyes, I placed my hands on her ass cheeks, kneading and spreading them wide. Her face was flushed, and her lips parted slightly. I brought my right hand around and began stroking her mound. Her eyes went wide, and I felt a tremble go through her.

Using my thumb, I began tracing her slit down into the gap between her legs. Holy shit! She was soaked squishy there. I pulled my thumb out, placed it into my mouth, and sucked her juice from it. She swayed slightly, her mouth opened a bit more and her breasts began heaving. Hooking my fingers under her thong straps, I pulled it off and cast it to the chair. At last, I looked down at her snatch. Neatly trimmed, but not shaped. I stroked her pubic hair for a moment, then stood up.

Taking her hands, I led her to the bed. "Sit on the edge and lie back," I said.

She complied. I grasped her ankles and lifted her feet to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs as I did. She sucked her breath in. Her aroma was filling my nose and my dick was raging in my pants. I locked eyes with her again and knelt before her pussy.

"You are beautiful down here; did you know that?" I asked.

She shook her head in a 'no.' 

"Well, you are. You smell delicious, too. I just know you are going to taste great."

Her eyes widened again, and she trembled slightly.

When I placed my hands on her inner thighs, just above her pussy, she jumped slightly. With our eyes still locked, I moved my face in until my lips touched her nether lips. My tongue snaked out and I traced up and down her slit with its tip. Her hips trembled, then she got an odd look on her face.

"I thought there would be more to it," she said. I barely contained the laugh.

"Oh, there is," I replied. Sliding my hands closer, I spread her lips with my thumbs and slipped my tongue into her woman's well. She sucked her breath in and let out a squeak, still staring at me with saucer-wide eyes. I licked around her hole a few times, savoring her flavor and odor. "I was right. You are delicious. Nectar fit for a god." I went back and sank my tongue into her again. She sighed as another tremor went through her. Her juices were coating my chin and soaking into my moustache as well as running down the crack of her ass to wet the sheets under her.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

Then I slowly began flicking my tongue up her slit, letting it roam out from one side of her spread lips to the other, stopping just short of her clit. Her breath was quick and rapid, her breasts rising and falling, nipples hard as rocks on top of them as she stared open-mouthed and wide-eyed down between them. I again brought my mouth down and when the tip of my tongue hit the tip of her clit, she jerked and grunted like she'd been hit. I flicked her clit again and received a similar response. She closed her eyes and laid her head back. I moved my mouth down again and sucked her clit into my lips.

"Oh my God!" she cried as her hips bucked and her back arched. Her fingers crumpled the sheets in them as her hands balled into fists and began pulling on them. Her pussy gushed silky slick goo onto my chin as she went into what turned out to be her first orgasm of the night. I pressed down hard with my hands on her thighs as I sucked her clit further into my mouth and flicked it back and forth with my tongue. She screamed, squealed and squirmed, thrashed her head back and forth, making her blonde/grey hair fly around her face and fall into her open mouth; her hands tried to pull the sheets out from under me and the underneath of her ass became a swamp of pussy cum.

Suddenly, her cries stopped, and her hands were on both sides of my head, pushing it away. "No, no, no more. God, stop! I’m too sensitive. No. Please, wait!"

I lifted my soggy face from her twitching pussy. Looking down at her clit, I saw it was poking out like a little dick and was a deep pink, almost red.

"Oh, my God! I’ve never felt anything like that before. I didn’t know anything that intense could happen. Oh, God! I’m still going! What have you done?" she said, panting like she'd just run ten miles.

"I made you cum with my mouth. I ate your pussy like you wanted," I replied. "And as soon as you are ready, I'll do it again."

"Oh, my. I don't know if I'll ever recover," she gasped.

"Why don't you move up onto the bed and stretch out?" I suggested. She did so, weakly. I climbed onto the bed and lay next to her. Reaching out, I ran my fingertips around her right nipple, causing her to shudder.

Looking into my eyes with hers still slightly glazed from her climax, she said, "Why don't you take your clothes off?"

I nodded, got up, and she watched as I undressed. When my cock sprang free of my shorts, she stared at it, expressionless.

"Do you still want to taste me?" I asked. She nodded. I grasped my shaft at the base and moved my fist down it, squeezing out a large drop of pre-cum. "This is quite mild," I said as I caught it on a fingertip. Sitting back down onto the bed, I reached out and slipped the drop between her lips, wiping it onto her tongue. Her brow furrowed but relaxed as she worked it around in her mouth.

Lifting her eyebrows, she said, "Not bad. Salty. Nothing like I thought it would be."

"That's not semen, just some pre-cum. The semen will be stronger," I instructed. She nodded. "Would you like for me to go down on you again, or are you ready to taste more of me?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, then said, "I want to taste you."

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" I asked, to which she shook her head.

"I married my husband after high school. I’ve never been with another man and he thinks it’s dirty."

"It's only as dirty as the cock and I showered before coming here," I replied. I lay down on my back next to her, my cock stretched out along my belly. "Go ahead and handle me." Turning onto her side, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and lifted it up. "Take a closer look," I suggested.

She moved down and began inspecting my dick as she moved her hand up and down. It was apparent her hubby was circumcised, and she'd never seen a foreskin before. "Yours covers up," she observed, "My husband is circumcised. How does it feel?"

I replied, "Normal for me. I honestly can't make a comparison. I do know what you are doing feels great!" She glanced up and smiled. I smiled back.

As she looked back at my dick, another drop beaded up on the tip. "Mmm. More," she said, and her tongue hesitatingly reached out to lick it off. Again, she worked it around in her mouth for a moment. "Now what?" she asked.

"Do what you just did, but use the flat of your tongue around the entire head." Moving her mouth over my dick, she slowly placed her tongue against me and slid it around some. "That's close. Imagine I'm a soft-serve cone on a hot day and I'm melting. You don't want any running down your fingers, so you have to lick all around to keep up." She got the idea and began licking in earnest. "Oops, some went down the shaft. Clean it all up."

She began running her tongue up and down the shaft, working her way around it. Then, on her own, she went back to the head and alternated using the flat of her tongue around it and flicking the tip against my opening as more pre-cum oozed out.

"OK, now it's a popsicle. Suck it into your mouth."

She complied, taking most of my shaft into her open mouth, then closing around it, working her tongue against the shaft as she pulled her head back up until just the head remained between her lips. Damn, this woman learned fast!

She continued this activity for a while, then lifting off my dick with a slurp, she opened her mouth briefly to show me the pre-cum she'd collected, then after she swallowed, she said, "I'm getting to like that."

"You keep that up and I will be cumming pretty quick," I replied. She smiled and slipped her mouth back down on my dick.

After a few minutes, I could feel the pressure building in my balls. Slowly, I began moving myself in and out of her mouth. When she realized what I was doing, she stopped bobbing her head and let me set my pace.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said, and she nodded in understanding. "I'm going to cum in your mouth." She nodded again. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, you are going to taste a man's seed for the first time, and you will swallow it." She hesitated for a couple of strokes, then nodded.

I began stroking longer and quicker as I approached my cum. "Oh God, I'm close." I placed a hand on her back, between her shoulder blades, not enough to hold her there, but enough to encourage her to not pull back. My legs began to tremble. "Cup my balls," I said, and she complied, lightly squeezing them.

"Wait," I said and stopped moving.

Taking her mouth from my dick, she looked up in concern. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all. I want to see your face when you have your first taste of cum."

With an expression of relief, she repositioned herself between my legs so we could see each other. When she slipped her mouth back onto my dick and grasped my balls again, I renewed my face fucking and quickly approached my climax.

The trembling in my legs and hips increased as I stared into her expectant eyes. "Now! Here it is!" I cried as the first spasm hit me. Her eyes went wide with the first squirt into her mouth and her grip on my balls released. The second squirt caused her to slightly pull her head back as her brow furrowed and the corners of her mouth turned down. On the third squirt, she gagged and pulled back from my dick as her hand went to her throat and she turned away.

"Mmm, mmm," sounds came from her as she held her head down and convulsed. She was on the verge of throwing up but fighting it like a champ. After a few moments, she calmed and straightened. First, she stared at me, then closing her eyes, she swallowed with some obvious effort. A couple more weak, dry retches, and she was done.

She dropped her gaze to the bed and said, "I'm sorry. I guess I ruined it. I never expected it to be so hot and slimy."

"Don’t worry," I replied. "If it is something you still want to do, you'll get used to it. You did great for the first time."

"You enjoyed it? Really?" she asked with a tone of surprise.

"Immensely," I replied. "You suck good. Other than the temperature and texture, how was the flavor?"

She raised her eyebrows in thought and said, "Nothing like I've ever had before and it leaves an aftertaste, but it's really not bad. Melanie tried to describe it, but some things defy words. We watched a few videos and I tried to do what I saw them doing. I'm glad you liked it."

"There's still some left if you want it," I said. Grasping my deflating dick, I squeezed the last dollop out onto my palm and offered it to her. She stared at it a moment, then licked it off. Rolling it around in her mouth for a moment, she swallowed it and smiled.

"I do believe I will come to like it. Too bad my husband is so prudish."

"Any time you want a snack, just let me know. Also, any time you want to BE a snack as well."

That brought a mischievous grin to her face.

 

 

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments