Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contest

"Things get interesting when my girlfriend suggests a pussy eating contest. And by interesting, I mean hot as fuck."

62
6 Comments 6
7.0k Views 7.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words

My girlfriend Isa wanted to host a party. The only problem with her idea was that we lived in a small one-bedroom apartment in South Florida. Isa said the party would be small, maybe just a few other couples, but I remained resolute that our apartment simply didn’t have enough room. Plus, I knew there was no way the party would be small.

A random Sunday came along and I was sitting on our living room couch watching football. Isa walked in from the bedroom wearing nothing but a tight-fitting tank top and knee-high socks.

Allow me to pause to paint the picture of Isa’s ridiculous beauty. Do you know how some women just ooze sex? Raw sexuality was Isa’s unique gift. Everyone was instantly attracted to her because of it. More than once, I saw straight married women literally beside themselves with lust for my girlfriend.

One could argue her desirability was because of her looks. Isa was five foot, two inches tall with dark red hair, plump lips, and striking blue eyes that seemed like they were lit by an ice-blue flame. She was soft, round, and voluptuous with D-cup titties and an ass that defied the laws of physics. Isa’s legs seemed long despite her height. Her feet and toes were tiny and she was always barefoot. Isa's thighs were capable of making me beg like a dog that hadn’t eaten in weeks.

Her best feature, in my opinion, was her plump little pussy, with labia made for sucking and a little clit that was always ready for its curtain call.

So, yeah, Isa was hot but the reason she inspired animal lust in everyone she met was something almost mystical. Isa was literally a sex magnet if such a thing exists.

When she walked into the living room, bottomless, she sauntered over to the sofa, straddled me, and shoved her pussy into my mouth. Isa knew that I was incapable of resisting her plump muff dumpling, so I eagerly went to work, sucking on her thick labia and treating that fleshy piece of art like I owned it.

When I stuck out my tongue, Isa pressed her hips into my face and twerked like she was a backup dancer in a Nicki Manaj video. She cried out a series of expletives as she came on my face, her juices running down my neck and chest like clamdangle dam had been breached.

Isa jumped on my cock, letting it slide all the way into her squish mitten. Then she remained totally still, flexing her muff muscles, using her pussy to massage my man-hammer.

“Nick, you eat pussy better than anyone I’ve ever been with, girl or boy.”

Skeptical, I responded, “Hmmm… I feel like you’re buttering me up for some reason.”

“No, it’s true. I’ve never cum so fast from being eaten out. Your tongue is magic.”

Isa began flexing her pussy muscles faster. She leaned in and whispered, “Nick, I really want to have a party. I promise it will be small.”

She said it like a little girl pleading to go to Disneyland.

Under her spell, all I could muster was, “This isn’t fair at all.”

“It’s not fair that you won’t let me have a party. It will be fun!”

Isa began wiggling her hips back and forth and continued, “If you let me throw my party, I will let you cum in my pussy.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Well, I guess I'll just have to go back to bed.”

Isa began grinding her hips against mine, pleading, “Don’t you want to cum in my pussy?”

Later that day, I was helping my girlfriend pick out decorations at Party City.

Two weeks later, we were making final preparations for the party mere minutes before the first guests were about to arrive. How it can take so long to decorate a one-bedroom apartment is beyond my comprehension.

Isa was wearing a tiny black party dress with thigh-high stockings, which were my recommendation. Her long curly red hair spilled onto her bare shoulders and the toes on her tiny bare feet were painted blue. I thought Isa’s tits were going to spill out at any moment and I was finding it difficult to keep my eyes from following Isa’s ample cleavage.

Just as we were setting out food trays there was a knock at the door. The first to arrive was Daisy, a friend of mine from high school, who was likely one of three people I would know at the party. Daisy was wearing a cute blue dress that highlighted her tall frame. For a while in high school, I had a crush on Daisy because, at just over six feet tall, she was the tallest girl I knew. Plus, she was toned and tan, with a flat firm tummy that was always on display in gym class.

Within minutes, a half dozen more people arrived, all friends of Isa’s. One was noticeably older than everyone else. Isa introduced her as Bonnie, the bartender where she worked. Bonnie was around thirty-three years old and dressed in a slutty outfit that was little more than a bikini and high heels. Her legs were outrageously, long, toned, and sexy, probably from working the bar, and she wasn’t afraid to show them off.

Another partygoer of note was Macy, who was accompanied by her boyfriend Stuart. I’d met Macy once before at another party before I met Isa, so it was a surprise to see her again. Apparently, Isa and Macy were also coworkers. Seeing Macy was a welcome surprise because Macy was an elegant beauty dressed in a low-cut blouse that showed off what are undoubtedly the most magnificent sweater stuffers I’ve ever seen.

Isa caught me staring at Macy’s cleavage and pinched my ass.

An hour later, just as I predicted, the apartment was wall-to-wall with people. I didn’t know most of them but they all seemed cool and everyone was having a good time.

Isa was in her own personal heaven, being the hostess that everyone fawned over. I caught at least two guys trying to peek under her skirt when she bent over, but who could blame them? I even caught Bonnie Bartender giving my girlfriend the eye but, as I said, Isa was a sex magnet.

While Single Ladies was playing, someone passed around some party favors but I abstained because I was the co-host and I knew that Isa wouldn’t be able to resist. In other words, I wanted to make sure the cops didn’t get called, even though it was unlikely since our neighbor Dave was making out with a skinny brunette in the kitchen.

The party remained fun and nobody got too out of control. One party girl decided to get totally naked on the dance floor but I was the only person that seemed to notice. There was also plenty of touching, kissing, and massaging.

While passing out some bottles of water, I noticed Isa dancing close to Macy, whose boyfriend decided to leave early because he had to work the next day. I stopped to watch because the two of them running their hands all over each other’s bodies was something not to be missed. When Macy leaned in and kissed my girlfriend full on the lips, my cock immediately got harder than watching an Ariana Grande video without jerking off.

Eventually, people started filtering out of the apartment. By four in the morning, there were only a handful of partygoers left, all sitting on our big sectional sofa, passing around a joint.

I finished tidying up and sat down with the group. On my right was Isa, who immediately cuddled up next to me. To my left were Macy and Bonnie. Just across from me was my old crush Daisy and a girl named Tina, who neither Isa nor I had met before the party. Tina was celebrating her 19th birthday and was a bit messy in her pink party dress.

It was obvious that everyone was still feeling good because they were taking turns massaging one another. I was lucky enough to get a neck and shoulder massage from my girlfriend immediately followed by a massage from Daisy while Bonnie massaged Isa.

The conversation twisted and turned as everyone was quite talkative. At one point, someone started talking about oral sex, and Macy began sharing secrets about her boyfriend.

“Stuart is a bit of a dud sometimes, but he is the world champion of eating pussy.”

Isa, who was still getting a shoulder massage from Bonnie, felt compelled to chime in, “I take exception to that comment.”

I knew what Isa was she was going to say before she said it.

Pointing at me, she said, “Nick is the world champion of eating pussy. He makes me cum way quicker than anyone else ever has.”

Even though I was a bit embarrassed, I was flattered. Suddenly, everyone was sharing their opinions about eating pussy. I merely listened, enjoying every minute of listening to four hot women discuss how they liked to have their flesh bagels devoured.

For the most part, Daisy had been quiet, and she seemed a little embarrassed. Then she blurted out, “I’ve never been eaten out.”

There was momentary stunned silence. Everyone just looked at this tall goddess with a perfectly toned body and wondered how it was possible that nobody had ever played their mouth organ inside her vaginal venue.

Daisy continued, “Well… In all truth, it’s because I’ve never let anybody eat me out” She paused, glancing around nervously. “I’m embarrassed about my pussy.”

Daisy went on to explain that she had a really big labia and was afraid to ask anyone to eat her out. Apparently, the first boy she had sex with said something about “baloney flaps,” and she took it personally.

Isa said, “I’m sure your pussy is beautiful. Show it to us.”

Daisy immediately looked in my direction, which made sense since I was the only male in the room. Isa said, “Don’t mind Nick, he’s seen pussy before.”

Daisy, obviously not in her normal state of mind, immediately lifted her blue dress, spread her legs, and pulled her panties to the side. Everyone’s eyes immediately darted to her pink pleasure grotto. Daisy’s worries were entirely unfounded because her slobber pocket was a masterpiece. Her labia were undoubtedly in the top percentile for size, but the whole kitten to-doodle was perfect in every conceivable way.

The sight of Daisy’s plush penis pouch made my imagination run wild. It was easy to visualize getting lost in the many folds and creases of her bodacious bajingo bounty. My mouth started to water at the mental image of dining on such a succulent feast.

Isa turned to me with a smirk on her face and said, “What do you think Nick? You’re the only man here. Tell Daisy what you think of her vag.”

Being a straightforward kind of guy, I said, “Well, obviously Isa’s pussy is my favorite pussy, but Daisy, any man that wouldn’t come to dinner between your legs and stay for dessert is a damn fool.”

My comment caused everyone to laugh hysterically, even Daisy, who hadn’t bothered to pull her dress back down. In fact, she was looking down at her own pussy, perhaps fondly for the first time.

Isa wasn’t done. She saw me staring at Daisy’s glory box and asked, “Would you eat it?”

Everyone’s eyes, even Daisy’s, were pointed directly at me. I turned to Isa and said, “What? Do you mean right now?”

I was joking (not joking) and everyone laughed again but the question seemed to hang in the air.

Isa seemed to be thinking. She turned to Daisy and said, “What do you think Daisy? Did that make your pussy tingle?”

Daisy giggled and closed her legs, darting her eyes between Isa and me.

Macy chimed in with, “It did! I know that look!”

Bonnie laughed and said, “If anyone’s getting their pussy eaten tonight, we should all get our pussy eaten.”

Even Tina, who hadn’t said much, decided to raise her cup and say, “I’ll drink to that! It’s my birthday!”

Isa raised one eyebrow, looked at me, and said, “I have an idea!”

For a moment I thought she was going to tell me to lick Daisy’s bonanjo on the sofa, right in front of everyone. Which I would have totally done and been a better man for it. What my girlfriend actually said was far crazier.

“Nick, you go into the bedroom and sit on the chair. I’m going to send everyone in one by one and you are going to eat their pussy...”

Isa turned to Macy and continued, “... and if he makes you cum faster than your boyfriend, then we crown Nick the world champion pussy eater, but everyone still gets a vote.”

Isa was very proud of herself. All of the girls just looked at each other for a few seconds, then they all turned to me. I glanced around at all of the girls one by one and shrugged in agreement.

Bonnie Bartender broke the silence with a lift of her hand and a simple, “I’m in.”

I was fully aware that everyone was pretty lit up but I also knew that Isa understood that there was nothing in the world I loved more than dining on a plateful of clamchops. If the girls didn’t get cold feet, there was no doubt in my mind I would see this endeavor through to its glorious conclusion. Win or lose, I could only win.

When everyone nodded in agreement, I knew the game was afoot.

Isa stood up and pulled me to my feet. Then she said to the girls, “Here are the rules - You go in, and you let Nick eat your pussy. Nothing else. No kissing and definitely no fucking. But you can touch each other. Nick, you can only use your mouth and fingers. No hands, and definitely no cock. Does everyone understand the rules?”

Everyone cheered in agreement, except Daisy, who shyly nodded. Her chest and neck were bright red, which immediately turned me on. As if I needed to be more turned on than I already was.

Isa took me to the bedroom, lit a few candles, put on some tunes, and set me on the chair. Then she kissed me and said, “Thanks for the special evening, babe. Have fun. And don’t let me down.”

The bartender

When Isa walked out of the room, she closed the door behind her. I could hear muffled voices in the living room but couldn’t make out what they were saying. There was quite a bit of giggling and then cheering. Moments later, Bartender Bonnie walked through the door.

Bonnie was a no-nonsense kind of gal and the oldest woman I’d been with at the time but she was sexy in a pornstar kind of way. As she slid her bottoms off, Bonnie smiled and said, “Aren’t you the luckiest motherfucker on the planet? I haven’t had my pussy eaten in months but I know what I like and I’m not afraid to tell you. So you should get off to a good start, Nick.”

Bonnie laid down on the bed, heels and skimpy top still on. She spread her legs apart, which was my cue to get busy.

I’m seriously competitive and knew I would have to bring my PE-Game because getting every one of these fine ladies to the promised land could take a while.

After getting comfortable between Bonnie’s legs, I took a moment to study her cunny and put together a menu. She was waxed with a little tuft of black hair above the hood. Her slit was neat and trimmed, with barely any labia visible. Her clit, which was larger than most, was already standing at attention.

Probably all the massaging and making out, I thought to myself.

Considering Bonnie’s style of dress and directness, her swollen clit seemed like the right place to start. I mean, everyone knows you don’t order a cosmo at your local dive bar.

I wasn’t wrong. Without lifting her head, Bonnie said, “My clit is already on fire. Gently flick it with your tongue.”

As I leaned in, the smell of Bonnie’s fun factory reminded me of Spencer’s Gifts in the mall. Using the tip of my tongue, I did as Bonnie commanded and gently tapped her swollen clit.

“Good boy,” she purred. “Just like that.”

In less than a minute, Bonnie was already thrusting her hips in response to the taps. Her long, toned legs on either side of my face were a sight to behold. I felt like an alcoholic finding out it's Happy Hour.

Bonnie propped herself up with some pillows so she could watch the show. She said, “I could tell you liked Daisy’s pussy but what do you think about mine?”

“Perfect in every way,“ I said, “Like a high-end double malt scotch.”

Bonnie’s body shuddered. She purred as I stared into her eyes, my tongue still tapping her clit.

“Now suck on my clit… firmly.”

With puckered lips, I pressed against Bonnie's hard clit and sucked it like a lime after doing a shot of tequila. In response, she ran her fingers through my hair and let out a long, “Fuuuuuuuck!”

When her hips started bucking erratically, I assumed that Bonnie truly was quick to orgasm.

Bonnie flashed an evil grin and said, “You are such a handsome boy.”

I answered, “And you have a beautiful pussy.”

The words made Bonnie throw her head back and moan loud enough that I was sure the other girls could hear in the living room.

Ready to close the deal, I said, “Is it okay if I stick my tongue inside you and fuck you with it?”

“Yes!”

Using two fingers, I spread Bonnie’s pussy open and stuck my tongue as far as it would go inside her hot pocket. With every thrust of my head, my nose tapped her clit. Bonnie started moving her hips in time to my tongue thrusts.

Warm juices filled Bonnie's cunt and spilled into my mouth. There was barely any taste - like a really good vodka. As her orgasm radiated from her pussy throughout the rest of her body, Bonnie lifted her legs bent at the knees, which allowed me to plunge my tongue even deeper into her mommy cave. My extra effort caused Bonnie to reach another crescendo.

Watching Bonnie cum was hot as fuck. My cock felt like it was going to bust through my pants. It was obvious by the way that Bonnie was looking at me that she wanted to feel my trouser snake in her lady cave but I had plenty of work ahead of me and a promise to keep.

Covered in glistening sweat, Bonnie sat up and said, “Fuck, Nick, I always cum fast but I don’t recall ever having back-to-back orgasms. You have my vote.”

CharmingIssa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingIssa

Wiping Bonnies cum off my face, I said, “Thank you. It was my pleasure.”

Bonnie winked and said, “Come by my bar. Your first one’s on me.”

She picked up her bottoms and walked out without putting them back on and closed the door on her way out. I sat on the chair and waited. There was some cheering and laughing in the other room, followed by silence. Some time went by and I wondered if the girls had gone out for some Taco Bell. Then I heard footsteps.

The naughty girlfriend

Next through the door was Macy, somehow still looking sophisticated and elegant after hours of partying.

She closed the door but paused, holding the doorknob as though she was having second thoughts.

Macy said, “I wasn’t quite ready. It was Tina’s turn but she passed out on the sofa.”

I shrugged. “It’s okay. Nobody told me the draft order anyway.”

Macy didn’t know how to respond to the joke. Or perhaps she was merely frozen with uncertainty and needed a little push.

“You are a beautiful woman. Your boyfriend is very lucky.”

“He would not be okay with this.”

“There is no pressure at all. But you walked into the room and shut the door, so why not finish what you came in here to do? And who knows, maybe you’ll leave with a few pointers for Stuart.”

Macy smirked. The push was gentle but it worked. She began taking off her clothes, starting with her blouse and bra. Macy’s mommy mushmallows were even better out of the package.

My eyes must have widened because Macy jiggled her chest from side to side and said, “Do you like what you see?”

All I could do was shake my head and say, “Damn!”

Unlike Bonnie, Macy got totally naked before climbing on the bed, partially sitting up with her back against the headboard. Apparently, Macy wanted a front-row seat. Her long black hair fell over her pale, freckled skin. Her body was perfectly plump in all the right places.

Maybe her furburger is also plump and juicy.

When I climbed onto the bed, Macy held her knees close together, biting her lower lip. I looked into her big brown eyes and with a naughty grin, she said, “Do you want to see it?”

After nodding in affirmation, Macy slowly spread her legs, revealing the tiniest pussy I’d ever seen. Her pink pocket was so small, it seemed like penetrating it with a single finger would be more difficult than running up the middle on the ‘85 Chicago Bears’ defense.

It was impossible not to imagine giving Mr. Willy a chance to play Macy’s squeezebox but I purged the thought from my head and reminded myself to be grateful for the bounty I’d been given.

“Holy fuck,” I said, “You have a gorgeous little pussy. Mind if I have a taste?”

“Go ahead. You’re on the clock.”

Macy’s words hit home. I had to focus because this was likely the performance that would earn the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat. A game plan quickly took shape in my head - the Xs and Os of a successful touchdown drive.

The first play was designed to test Macy’s defense. It seemed likely she would assume I’d be in a hurry, so I gently kissed the insides of her thighs, while my hands caressed her hips with my fingertips. The surprised look on Macy’s face confirmed my suspicions, so I called the next play.

With careful precision, I softly blew air directly onto Macy’s nearly invisible clit.

My tiny puff of air must have felt more like hurricane-force winds because Macy gasped as her entire body shuddered. Her face flashed a look of ecstasy and painful anticipation. Staring up into her eyes, I kissed Macy’s pussy, delicately, from top to bottom and back up to her hood, my hands sliding toward her rib cushions, gently squeezing them before carefully pinching each nipple.

Macy offered wordless praise by nodding her head repeatedly, the pale skin on her neck and chest flashing red. Using my index fingers on both hands, I spread her tiny pussy lips apart. Macy’s sugar walls were glistening.

Using the tip of my tongue with barely any pressure at all, I licked around the entire perimeter of Macy’s honey hole, pausing briefly on her clit for a quick tap. After a few dozen revolutions around the promised land, goosebumps appeared all over Macy’s curvy body. When she began vocalizing wild animal sounds, I knew it was time to set up for the final play.

Glancing up, I said, “Put your feet on shoulders,” and Macy immediately complied. Knowing she now had a clear view of her own spread pussy, I slowly slid my tongue deep inside her cotton candy canoe and back out again.

Watching the boy she was cheating with repeatedly shoving his tongue in and out of her pearly gates literally caused Macy to whimper like an ermine caught in a trap.

Time to take a shot at the end zone.

Pausing on Macy’s now-swollen clit, I sucked it into my mouth, pressed my head down, and furiously flicked it with my tongue. Meanwhile, my middle finger slipped through her defensive line and up toward her G–spot. I could feel the pressure of my finger inside Macy’s pussy against my tongue.

The sudden change from gentle teasing to full blitz sent Macy over the edge. Grabbing her own milk pillows, she cried out like someone had stolen her lunch money. Her body buckled under the weight of release as a glaze of sweat covered every inch of bare skin.

I held my hand firmly on Macy’s pussy to ground her. By the look in her eye, I could tell she was ready for more, which was a good sign she would be thinking about all-pro Nick next time bush-league Stuart tried out for the pros.

Thoroughly disheveled, Macy fanned herself with her hand and said, “I need a minute.”

The temptation to ask if I could slide my randy mandangler between Macy’s titties while she gathered her composure was strong, but I wiped the taco sauce off my face and went back to my chair. Watching Macy get dressed was an unexpected highlight of my evening especially when she walked over, shimmied her shirt shakers in my face, and said, “Good work, champ. Here is your reward.”

Macy even blew me a kiss as she walked out the door, with a smile so wide it could have crossed the Grand Canyon.

Before I could get comfortable there was a knock at the door. Confused, I said, “Come in?”

The birthday girl

In strutted Tina, high heels dangling from her fingertips, which she immediately dropped on the floor. Then she lifted her hands into the air and exclaimed, “It’s my birthday!”

Apparently, the nap did Tina some good. Still, she was a total mystery - a wildcard that could make for a winning hand or cause me to go all-in too early. However, I do believe in birthday luck and the proof was climbing into my bed fully clothed.

There are mature nineteen-year-old girls in the world but Tina wasn’t one of them. She acted every bit like a teenager and had spent most of the evening making out with various boys and girls at the party. I still wasn’t sure who brought her or how she planned on getting home. None of which mattered because I would never let a girl down on her birthday.

On the positive side, Tina also had the body of a nineteen-year-old - petite, firm, and dangerous, with tiny a-cup titties and a grapefruit booty that could cause a man to make bad life decisions.

Imagine my surprise when Tina got on all fours at the edge of my bed with her ass poking straight up into the air, lifted her skirt, turned around, and said, “Lick my pussy, daddy.”

The birthday girl wasn’t wearing any panties.

Up until this point in my life, nobody had ever called me daddy. It kind of turned me on. I didn’t want to show my cards too early but carnal biological forces conspired against my will and I was forced to literally bury my face in Tina’s young cunt.

Tina’s smell and taste reminded me of coconut. Her cock casino was plump and juicy and I felt like a fat kid eating dinner at the all-you-can-eat buffet. Meanwhile, Tina Teenager was rattling off some of the filthiest vocabularies I’d heard since watching Deadwood on HBO.

“Yeah, daddy, lick my pussy. Stick your tongue in my slit. Yeah, just like that. Suck this pussy like you own it!”

It seemed likely Tina developed her love language from watching hardcore porn, but it still turned me on to the point that I even licked her asshole.

After getting a good look at the flop, Tina showed me the turn by flipping over onto her back and demanding, “Lick my clit while you finger fuck me, daddy!”

Happy to oblige, I shoved two fingers into Tina’s poker pot and used let my tongue do the macarena on her Queen of Hearts. The harder I finger fucked her, the more Tina cursed at me.

“Yes! Right… fucking… there, daddy! Work my pussy like I’m your little fucking slut! Suck my clit harder! Yes! Just like that, daddy!”

It was like Tina was speaking in tongues while worshiping in the church of depravity. To be honest, I was having trouble keeping up with her demands, some of which were physically impossible.

For instance, at one point Tina growled, “Suck my clit while your tongue is in my fucking cunt!” which everyone knows is physically impossible for anyone lacking multiple tongues.

Make no mistake, the entire scene was still hot as fuck and I was loving every second of it. Especially when Tina sat up and decided to show me the flop.

“Lay down, daddy!” she demanded, pointing at the bed, as though I might choose some other location.

As soon as I was on my back, Tina stood on the bed and straddled my face. Staring down at me with a serious look on her face, she pulled her labia apart like a butterfly’s wings and plopped herself down onto my open maw. Her wonder wings covered my entire mouth. Then she held them in place, grinding her hips back and forth against my face.

Her skirt fell all around my head and blocked off most of the candlelight. All I could feel was teenage flesh against my face. It felt like being buried alive in teenage pussy.

What a way to go.

Quite literally all in, I stuck out my tongue and let Tina punish my mouth and face like it forgot her birthday. I could sense the tension building in her body as she quickened the pace of her thrusts and put her hands against the bedroom wall for support. All the while saying things like, “Yes, daddy, just like that! I’m going to fuck your face until I cum all over you! I’m such a bad girl!”

Tina suddenly stopped moving and was totally silent, my tongue resting inside her delicious spread pussy. Every muscle in Tina’s body seemed to tense up all at once and a guttural scream escaped her body. It sounded like she was suddenly possessed by an ancient demon.

Then Tina started vibrating and violently squirted what seemed like a gallon of feminine flower fluid directly into my mouth. I wasn’t ready for it and almost choked. Tina’s lust liquid spilled out of my mouth and soaked my face, hair, chin, neck, and the bed around my head.

It was one of the hottest things I’d ever witnessed firsthand.

So that’s why they call it muff diving!

And just like that, Tina was done. She climbed off my face, picked her shoes up off the floor, tilted her head to the side, and winked at me.

“Thanks, daddy. I give you an 8.5 but don’t worry, I’ll tell the other girls it was a ten.”

Then Tina waved her fingers at me and slipped out the door.

Still covered in Tina’s bodily fluids, I washed up and prepared myself for what I considered to be the Main Event - A 12-round bout with a statuesque goddess who I’d been crushing on since my freshman year in Mr. Scroncho’s Spanish class.

The pressure was on but it’s important in life to stop and smell the flowers, and my favorite flowers have always been Daisies.

The crush

Daisy walked in the door like a girl that just got caught fucking the pastor’s son trying to sneak back into church. It kind of made me sad because this beautiful woman had nothing to be ashamed of. Some stupid man put a stupid thought in her head about her body and it stuck with her and prevented Daisy from enjoying a fulfilling sex life.

That is about to change!

My mission was not only to eat this beauty’s pussy but also to make her feel really good about it.

Daisy was frozen in the moment but managed to say, “What do I do now?”

“Your dress is really sexy on you but I’m guessing that material doesn’t take well to staining. Get undressed and hop in bed and I’ll do the rest.”

“You and Isa are both okay with this?”

“We have an open relationship. The question is whether you’re okay with this?”

It was impossible to tell in the candlelight but I could swear Daisy was blushing.

“I don’t mean that,” she said. “I mean are you okay with…” she pointed at her crotch. “...You know.”

“Daisy, not only am I okay with it, I’m looking forward to it more than opening presents on Christmas Day.”

Daisy took a deep breath and got undressed, and what a sight it was. Watching her dress slide down her tall body, revealing every perfect curve of her fit frame was like watching art being created by a master. Then off came Daisy’s bra, revealing her perky C-cup blouse bombers, and finally, her panties.

Daisy got in the bed with her head on a pillow and I climbed in next to her. I whispered in her ear, “Daisy, every inch of your body is gorgeous and I intend to prove it.”

After sliding down the length of her torso, I placed Daisy’s legs into position - spread and bent at the knees with her feet flat on the bed.

Holy hot damn, what a pussy! Just the sight of it made my mouth water like I was about to eat aged prime rib. Up close Daisy’s labia seemed even larger, and by that I mean even more spectacular.

I didn’t have to think of something to say because the words came without conscious thought, “Holy fuck, Daisy, you have one of the prettiest pussies I’ve ever seen. I am going to enjoy this more than you.”

The words made Daisy giggle.

Daisy’s scent was primal and musky. I felt like I was being drenched in pure pheromones.

Knowing my tongue was about to explore virgin cunnilingal terrain was a major turn-on. Without a real game plan for Daisy’s pleasure palace, I decided I was just going to indulge myself and savor perfection.

I leaned in, softly sucked her labia through my lips and into my mouth, and then slowly pulled my head back as they slipped from my lips. Halfway through this maneuver, I realized I was involuntarily moaning.

Then, for lack of a better description, I made out with Daisy’s pussy like I was making out with my prom date in a back of a Chevy - licking and sucking on her lower lips like I was enjoying a fleshy popsicle.

In between licks, I looked up a Daisy and said, “Your pussy is fucking beautiful.”

Daisy’s chest was heaving and her hands gripped the covers on the bed. “Do you really think so?”

Maintaining eye contact, I spread her fun flower open, revealing the mysteries of the universe within. Then I licked it flat-tongued from bottom to top, like a happy kid that just bought a scoop from the Ice Cream Man. When I reached the summit, I used the tip of my tongue to press the Devil’s doorbell, hoping he would show me a little charity.

Daisy responded with a violent jerk before her entire body started to shudder. The quake measured 8.3 on the Richter scale. Having seen the aftershock firsthand, I decided to spend some time in the vicinity, fully focused on her butter bean and occasionally slipping my tongue inside her gumbo pot for good measure.

While my tongue learned to be proficient at Daisy’s instrument, my hands caressed her hips and thighs. I pressed her legs back from behind the knee for better access. Had I been able to climb inside Daisy’s cave of wonder, I would have paid good money to spend the night, and probably ordered room service.

I could go on, but to be totally honest, I was totally swept up in the raunchy currents of our unbridled lust. Time ceased to exist. I was startled back to reality when Daisy started to cream and scream at the same time. As she orgasmed, viscous white liquid oozed from her scoochie and I lapped it up like a man dying of thirst in the desert who suddenly finds an oasis.

And golly, gee, what a sight. Making Daisy cum was the highlight of my evening and probably made her top three. Daisy’s eyes were like saucers and her mouth was agape with wonder. Realizing I may never get another taste of her glorious chocha, I gave it one last kiss, making sure to give her happy flaps one more gentle suck before backing away.

Shaking my head, my chin and face covered in Daisy’s sweet cum, I said, “God - DAMN!”

Daisy giggled.

While I was cleaning up, Daisy got dressed and rejoined everyone in the living room. Looking at myself in the mirror, I said, “You did good work here today. Important work. For the good of mankind.”

I strolled into the living room like a prize fighter that just survived 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Isa made like she was some kind of sports announcer and said, “Ladies and gentlemen, the undisputed heavyweight pussy eating champion of the world!”

The girls cheered and giggled. This was my moment of glory and I intended to revel in my glory.

Making believe I was holding a microphone, I said, “I was just a young man when I ate my first pussy and here I am today, the Grand Champion of the World. First, I would like to thank….”

Isa cut me off, “Don’t push it, champ.”

Around sunrise, the girl’s started filtering out of the house. First Macy, then Bonnie, who promised to get Tina home safe.

Isa, Daisy, and I sat on the sofa, chatting about nothing in particular when Isa said, “You know, Nick, there’s still one pussy you haven’t eaten...”

She looked at Daisy and continued, “...And Nick never received a prize for all his hard work, so why don’t we all go to the bedroom and have a little fun.”

It's great being the champ.

Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments