Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Family Curse

"She really needs it"

55
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I can't live without blowjobs.

Well, maybe that overstates things a little, but life really isn't the same without them. Let me explain.

When I first got my period, I also got pretty serious cramps. They came at any time of my cycle and sometimes were bad enough to keep me home from school. My mom tried her best to help, saying that when she was my age she had the same trouble. We went to a couple of different gynecologists but nothing they did really gave me much relief, so I just suffered through it.

I never really got interested in sex until quite late because my problem always made me loathe to think about my privates, much less think of them as a source of pleasure. All of that changed when I met my first boyfriend as a senior in high school. I had been on a couple of dates before, but it was clear that those boys just wanted one thing, and I wasn't interested. But Jeff was different. We talked and went to see movies and stuff, and he was just fun. He did like kissing and some heavy petting in the dark theaters when the movies weren't great, but he always respected my limits. He was so sweet that I decided to do something special for his birthday. I went on the Internet and read as much as I could about how to give a good BJ. It was going to be my first, and I wanted it to be the best I could. Of course, one of the topics was "spit or swallow." It seemed like swallowing certainly wasn't harmful, and at least some folks seemed to think that spitting was borderline rude - like you were rejecting a gift, sort of.

His birthday was going to be only a day or two before that time when the cramps often got bad, so I just prayed that they didn't come early and that I'd be able to go out on his actual birthday and give him his present. For the date, I told him we were doing a Sadie Hawkins thing and that I was in charge. I picked a nice restaurant and asked Mom to front me an extra two weeks' allowance so I could afford it. She smiled and just gave me the extra money (she approved of Jeff).

The dinner was excellent, but my mind spun the whole evening thinking about my real gift. After I paid the check we got in the car and I drove us (hey, Sadie Hawkins, remember?) to the beach. It was abandoned so late at night, so I parked and took off my seatbelt. He did likewise, and we met in the middle and kissed. As the intensity of our kissing built, he moved a hand down to feel my breast through my shirt and bra, and I moaned a little in appreciation. When I came up for air, I breathlessly suggested we move to the back seat (I am jealous of my parents' generation a little - they don't make cars that don't have bucket seats anymore!).

We met in the middle of the back seat and resumed our petting. My hand moved down to feel for his hard cock and I smiled a little when I discovered it. I looked him in the eye and said, "Happy birthday, baby," while I pulled the zipper open.

His eyes got two sizes bigger - I had never made any sort of move on him before, but his surprise morphed into glee as I reached in to find the hole in his boxers and fish his cock out.

I freed it and just stopped for a moment to look. It was the first erect cock I had ever seen in person. All of the stereotypes and jokes I had ever heard were confirmed: the head really did look like a mushroom with one eye looking out the top. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and marveled at how warm it felt. I stroked the skin of the shaft up and down a bit and could feel the skin moving over the core of it. Jeff moaned deeply. I ran my tongue over the tip and around the top of the head twice and looked up at his face. His face was pale and his eyes were closed. I could feel his pulse through his cock in my hand. It was fast and strong. I looked back down at his cock and took the head in my mouth, closing my lips around the shaft and running my tongue around it. While I did, I began to stroke the shaft again. I gave a little suction and continued tonguing the head and he moaned again. I felt his hands come to rest on the top of my head and his fingers begin to tangle in my hair.

I started to move my head up and down slowly. When my mouth was at the top of his cock, I would run my tongue around the head and then start moving down again. While I did this I kept jacking the shaft. His hands kept moving around in my hair and his moans were nearly constant. I started speeding everything up little by little until my mouth was just bobbing up and down in a rhythm with the jacking of my hand.

Jeff started to pant. He said, "Oh God, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." and then I felt him stiffen up. In an instant, his cock grew another size larger in my mouth, and then a spurt of hot cum came out of the tip. Instantly, all I could taste was salt and bitter. Distantly, I knew to expect something that wasn't peaches and cream. But this wasn't as bad as I was expecting. But before I could consider further, Jeff's cock squirted again and I had to start swallowing to keep ahead of his production. He spurted twice more and then sort of slumped into the seat. I ran my tongue over the head once more to make sure not to leave anything behind and then brought my head up off his cock and straightened up. As I did I swallowed hard to try to clear out my mouth as much as I could. I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Happy birthday, baby. I love you."

Jeff opened his eyes and they looked glassy, like he was high. He said, "Oh my God, thank you. I love you too." He kissed me back and then we both just sat in the back seat. I had my head resting on his chest and he had his arms around my back.

I dropped Jeff off at home and he thanked me and kissed me goodnight before he went into his house, and I went home and went to bed.

The next day, I felt great. I felt like I had an extra bounce in my step and the cramps I expected were nowhere - not even on the horizon. In fact, a week went by and they never materialized. I felt so chipper that even Mom noticed. One morning at breakfast, she said, "You seem like you've been in a really good mood lately."

I answered, "Yeah, Mom, I should be upstairs holding onto my guts today, but everything's just fine. I don't get it."

Mom sat down and looked pensive. She was quiet long enough that I started to wonder if anything was wrong. She finally said, "Let me ask you, honey, and don't worry - I won't be mad. Did you and Jeff do... anything... when you went out for his birthday?"

I blushed and looked away. Before I could speak, Mom did.

"I thought so. Honey, I am sorry. I should have told you years ago, but I couldn't."

I was confused. I looked up and it must have shown. She continued, "There's something you need to know. It's our family curse. My mom's mom told her about it, and she told me. It's time I told you."

She paused again, seemingly building up the courage to continue.

"Women in our family need... sperm. I don't know how else to say it. The cramping and menstrual trouble you've had... well, a man's... cum... cures it. I don't know why. Nobody has ever been able to explain it. None of the doctors have any idea why and half of them don't believe it. But it's true. We need it, and if we don't get it... well..."

She trailed off and looked away. I couldn't speak for the longest time as question after question piled up in my brain. Finally, I blurted out, "But Jeff... I just... I mean... I gave him head."

Mom nodded, "Yeah. Any way it gets in you, it still works. I guess whatever it is it can be absorbed... any way."

"Does Dad know?"

Now it was Mom's turn to blush. "Oh yes. You know he travels for business sometimes. Well, he can't be gone more than a week and, well, before he leaves and when he comes home..."

I interrupted, "Ok, ok, I don't want to hear more."

Mom said, "I'm sorry I never told you before now, but I just couldn't tell you before you were ready. I just couldn't."

I nodded. "So, I need... to do it... or else I will have problems?"

Mom said, "Yes. But you need to be safe, and it's going to be harder for you because you obviously can't use a condom. Remember, you can get STDs from blowjobs too."

And that was how it began. I had been taking birth control pills - it was one of the things the gynos tried to keep my symptoms under control - so I didn't worry about getting pregnant, and with the symptoms under control, everything changed for me, sex-wise. I gave Jeff a couple more BJs before we had sex the first time (my first time ever). I never told him about the family curse, and we parted when we graduated and he went off to college. That whole spring and summer I allowed myself to almost forget about the curse. But when I got to college, I had just gotten settled into my new dorm when the cramps came back. Almost in an instant, I was reminded of what I had to do. But I had no one. I knew I needed a one-night stand, but the idea was just a little revolting. But I had to do something.

Sunny_Nicole
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sunny_Nicole

I did my best to hold it together and went to find a bulletin board to see if there was some sort of... I didn't know what. But I needn't have worried - there were a couple of frat parties. I knew that would work. I went back upstairs and tarted myself up and hit the first one... Delta Sigma something. I didn't care. I walked up to the door and was instantly handed a red solo cup with something foamy inside. I took a long pull on it and headed inside.

The place was full of "Chads." You know what I'm talking about. Polo shirts with sweaters draped over their shoulders, tan, blonde. Inside my head, I rolled my eyes. Over in the corner, there was a different-looking guy. He seemed quiet, and he didn't look drunk. I chose him and made a beeline over to him. I introduced myself and we had some small talk. His name was Mark and he was an engineering student. He was a legacy (his father was in the same fraternity) and didn't really like parties, but felt he had to be there. I told him that parties could be nice and then just wrapped my hands around his back and kissed him full on the mouth. He looked stunned, exactly like a deer in the headlights. I grabbed his hand and placed it firmly on my ass and kissed him again. He dropped his cup and I whispered in his ear, "Where can we go?"

He pointed to a stairway and we started towards it. At the top of the stairs, he took me to an empty bedroom. Once the door was shut, I took over. I dropped to my knees and pulled out his cock and got to work. I had a lot of experience with Jeff by this point, so I treated this cock the same way I treated his, hoping that there was enough in common between different guys.

Mark was fast. He only lasted a couple of minutes of me bobbing on his hard cock and stroking before he cried out and stiffened and came in my mouth. I greedily swallowed every drop, not wasting any and praying that it would fix me.

I licked him clean and put his cock away, then stood up and said, "Thank you, baby." kissed him on the cheek and left him leaning against the wall and panting. I practically ran back to my dorm room.

And the next morning, once again, I was back to my old self again. Happy, and free of pain and cramps.

I knew from experience it would last about ten days or so, so I had that long to figure out how I was going to make this work. I knew I needed to find someone I could get into a relationship with, but I also knew that having that happen in ten days wasn't realistic. I was going to have to figure out how to... well... find cocks to milk in the meantime.

So I set up a profile on a dating app that purported to be specifically for hookups. I set up a nice profile with the raciest picture I dared to take - but with my tongue licking my lips with bright red lipstick on. I hoped that would send the right message.

Within a day, I had a gigantic collection of men to pick from. I let them all stew a little and then started taking a hard look at all of the profiles. They ran the gamut - young, old, all shapes and sizes. I decided to try for a nicely toned guy a little older than me - maybe twenty-three or so. And I wanted to be wined and dined a little in return for giving a nice BJ (I mean, I knew I was really doing it for me, but the guys didn't need to know that). And my rule was that I was going to blow them first and get what I needed. And if there was any chemistry after that, well, we'd see.

After a lot of sorting, I wound up with a handful of guys to try and started conversations with all of them. Half of them wound up either not answering, or saying the wrong thing, or ghosting me... whatever. I wound up with three and picked one more or less at random to go out with.

The guy I picked was named Rick, and he promised me a very nice dinner at a steakhouse I could never afford as a college student. I dressed up as nicely as I could and he picked me up in a very sleek sports car. He was quite free with tipping, giving a twenty each to the valet with the car keys and to the maître d'hôtel after he seated us. It definitely felt like he was trying to impress me. That said, he was a very nice dinner companion. He talked a little about his work (he wrote phone apps and apparently made a lot of money doing it) and he listened to me about the classes I was taking and my major and whatnot. All in all, it was very pleasant. He paid the check and asked if we should go back to his place and I smiled and nodded.

He drove to the garage of a condo building and we rode up in the elevator and walked to his door. Inside the door was a nicely decorated living room with a picture window that had a nice view of downtown. The lights were low, and I walked behind him to the center of the room. He turned around, and we met in an embrace, and he kissed me. I felt warm and knew that it was now my time to shine.

I kissed him back harder, thrusting my tongue into his mouth and pressing my body into his chest. He murmured his approval, and I ran my hands down his back. He brought his hands up to feel my breasts through my dress. I urged him backward toward the couch and pushed him to fall into it, then I took a step back and reached behind me for the zipper of my dress, thrusting my chest out towards him as I did. I slipped the dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving me only in my strapless bra, the tiniest thong I owned, and my heels. While I had my hands behind me, I released the bra, letting it fall away, then I stepped out of the dress and towards him. I reached to his side and took a throw pillow from the couch and dropped it at his feet, lowering myself to my knees on it. He moved his knees a bit further apart and I came to rest between them in front of his crotch. I reached up and slowly and coyly lowered the zipper of his pants and reached in to free his cock.

When I brought it out, I understood why he had the flashy sports car. His cock was on the small side, albeit impressively hard. I smiled at him and wrapped my hand around the base of it and brought my mouth down over the head.

Just like Jeff had done, Rick began to tangle his fingers in my hair while I bobbed up and down on his cock. I could feel my pussy tingle a little bit and I reached down between my thighs with my free hand to play with myself while I worked his cock. My moans joined his, albeit muffled a little by my mouth being full. I started to ratchet up the tempo a little and Rick brought his hands to my shoulders to try to stop me, but I gave a muffled "unh unh" and kept going, bringing us both towards the inevitable. I came first and squealed with his cock in my mouth, and that got him to grunt deeply and spurt into my mouth. When he was done, he slumped into his afterglow and I picked myself up and sat down next to him on the couch.

He turned to me and said, "Why did you stop me? I wanted to fuck you."

I smiled and said, "I wanted your cum, baby," and kissed him.

He smiled weakly, "Well, thank you."

His deflated cock retreated back into his pants. I took it as my cue. I stood up and reclaimed my bra and dress. Rick did not object.

After I dressed, I blew him a kiss. He did the same in return. I grabbed my purse from where I dropped it by the door and walked out the door, arranging for an Uber back to the dorm.

And this is how it's been. I am still looking for a nice guy to actually date, but at least once every couple of weeks I have to "take my medicine." Mom has said that the problem stopped for her mom once she hit menopause, so I know I'm going to have to deal with our curse for many years. I just hope I can find a good man eventually I can share my secret with, and who can help me the only way anyone can.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments