Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Job Interview: Rule #3 (Conclusion)

"Gina washes away her dirty thoughts, before finishing Rule #3 with her boss in his office."

10
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Wash The Sins Away:

Gina Fellows woke that Monday morning. Up-to-date with her rent, able to purchase a few new outfits with the spare cash she had left over, she had a fresh outlook on her life. Things were looking up.

Rising from bed, dressed in pink boxers and tight tank top, Gina strolled into the bathroom, where the sound of falling water echoed from inside. She slipped out of her nightwear and stepped into the cubicle. The warm water hit her naked body, wetting her hair, slipping around every curve upon her soft skin.

Standing there, beneath the waterfall, the thoughts of what took place that past week crept into her mind. From the initial job interview with Mr. Rodriguez, asking her to strip down and give him her bra and panties, which she'd never got back to the first week on the job, making her strip again, so he could jerk off while she stood and watched. She'd actually enjoyed that, more than she expected. Of course, it all ended with Rule #3, sucking the boss's cock. To be honest, Gina loved sucking cock. She was quite proud of the fact of how good she was. Unfortunately, Mr. Rodriguez Sr. turned up, which stopped her getting the job done. Her mind thought, What a poor guy, to have been waiting all weekend with those blue balls.

All these sexy thoughts began to cause a tingle down below. Her hands started to caress her body. The soapy suds washed away the sins of the past week, ready to create new ones. Her hands rubbed and squeezed her impressive bust. Her breasts heaved and jiggled as she played with her erect nipples. Running a finger over them, pulling on them, before allowing them to snap back in place. It all added to the fire burning between her thighs.

One of her hands slipped across her stomach, down between her legs. Instantly, her fingers gave her warm, wet pussy a slight buzzing sensation from her own touch. She was so fucking horny right now. Closing her eyes, she leant against the wall as the water crashed down around her. With one hand still playing with her breasts, her other began work on rubbing her pussy. She loved touching herself, knowing exactly what she liked, and more importantly, where she liked to be touched. Her fingers rubbed back and forth across her peachy lips, warming her up even more.

Then, her lips parted as two of her fingers dipped into her ocean, feeling the sticky honey that was pasted like glue to her inner silky walls. Her hips gently gyrated to the rhythm of her fingers softly fucking her wet hole. Moans slipped from between her ruby lips.  The water trickled down her naked flesh, weaving its way across her tight young body to her ankles below. Dirty thoughts popped back into her mind. She imagined being on her knees in the office, sucking off her boss's rather large stiff cock, sliding it between her wet lips. Her eyes glancing up to see his face, showing the ecstasy he was feeling from her actions.

Gina's fingers were doing a fine job of arousing herself, but she wanted more. She was so incredibly horny this morning. She grabbed the shower head. The water crashed against her body as she slipped it down between her thighs. It hit her like a tidal wave! The water thrashed upon her pussy, causing her legs to weaken slightly and her body to spasm upon impact.

Placing the shower head closer to her pussy, it found that sweet spot. Her small nub peeked out from behind its hood, having woken from its slumber.

"Oh shit!" Gina moaned as her body shook.

The water felt amazing as it splashed against her clit, causing every nerve ending in her body to electrify. While the shower head played with her clit, her other hand continued to add to the excitement. Her fingers returned to fucking her tight wet hole. In and out they thrashed. Her eyes closed as the incredible sensations took over. She bit her bottom lip, while groans of ecstasy seeped through her lips. Her mind replayed the image of sucking her boss's cock. The sweet taste of it in her mouth, the feel of how firm it felt as it slipped between her succulent lips.  Fuck, how she'd hoped to suck it again this week. Or more...

It didn't take long for her to reach that peak, as the orgasm struck her body with a warm rush that spread throughout. Her pussy gushed, the water splashing upon her clit, her fingers, and against her labia walls. Her fingers were coated in her sweet honey. Her hips gyrated, to the beat of grunts that broke from her lips, as her body spasmed to the desperate needs of sexual fulfilment.

"Fuck!" she groaned loudly, hoping the sound of the water drowned out her yell.

The shower head dropped from her hand, crashing onto the floor. Her fingers pulled out, as she grasped her pussy with both hands, holding it tight as her body received those small spasms that shook and jiggled her fleshy parts upon her naked frame.

Standing there, breathing deep, she started to regain her composure. The sexy and wicked thoughts that popped into her mind made her feel dirty, but in a good way. Picking up the shower head, she continued to clean herself off before heading back to her bedroom to get dressed for work, remembering, of course, Rule#1. No underwear to be worn.

Rule #3: Conclusion:

Gina stepped to her desk, one of the earliest to arrive in the office with no sign of other staff around. Before she could sit down, the 'buzz' of the intercom had sounded. Her boss, Mr. Rodriguez, or Jimmy for short, had called for her. She stepped to his office, knocked on the door and awaited his reply.

"Come in!" was bellowed from behind.

Gina entered the office, finding Jimmy working at his desk. Gina closed the door, stepped to the desk and stood in her position that she'd become accustomed to. Head bowed, hands clasped behind her back, silent.  Awaiting for permission to speak, as well as to hear his demands.

Jimmy finished signing his name to a document, before shuffling the paperwork in a folder and sliding it to one side. He looked up, seeing the outfit Gina had chosen to wear on this first day of a new week.  She'd showed up in a dark colored blouse, offering a glimpse of the perfect cleavage upon her large bust. Her skirt was short, with stockings underneath that clung tight to her shapely legs. Her long hair was tied back.

Placing his elbows on the desk, his hands formed a prayer-like motion as he stared upon Gina's magnificent, shapely figure.

"You look nice today!" Jimmy told her, meaning every word.

"Thank you, sir!" Gina responded, not taking her eyes from the floor which she stared upon.

"Now, as regards last week. Unfortunately, my father's untimely visit disrupted what we were in the middle of. Don't you agree?" he said.

"Yes, sir!" she responded.

"You do remember rule number three, don't you?" he asked.

"It is you being gracious enough to allow me to suck your cock, sir!" she said.

"Good girl. I'm pleased you're learning what I've taught you so far. Now, I believe we need to finish that rule. You know what to do!" Jimmy said.

Gina stepped around the desk, where Jimmy swiveled around. Gina's eyes almost boggled, when she found him sat there, naked from the waist down. She hadn't noticed his pants on the couch across the room.

"As you can see, I'm already prepared! Now I expect you to finish the job without any interruption this time!" Jimmy told her.

Gina's mouth salivated. Her eyes couldn't help but stare at his large erect cock, standing proud like a soldier on parade. His foreskin peeled back to expose the glistening bulbous head that shone like a torch. Gina stepped forward, dropped to her knees in front of where Jimmy sat, as he spread his legs wide. Her hands slithered across both of his thighs, working up to the throbbing piece of meat that rose from the sack of goodies beneath.

Her head bowed between his legs. Her tongue caressed, tickled, and played with the sack first. The soft fleshy bag that held his two magnificent balls. His balls wriggled, moving around as her tongue played with them, before suckling on them between her wet lips. Her tongue then rose up the long, thick shaft of his pulsating cock. From the base, it walked the long mile to reach the hilltop and the crowned head. Her tongue slithered across the underside, the sweet spot that caused his legs to gently spasm in response before it ran off the end. She repeated this, again and again. His cock throbbed as her wet tongue washed over it.

Jimmy sat back in the comfort of his chair. Watching her lick his large cock, like the good submissive girl she was becoming. Her tongue caressed and showered it with love like no other girl had done before. Sensual in the way she touched it. She then opened her mouth wide, lowering down to engulf the crown into her warm, wet mouth. Her lips wrapped around, just beneath the rim, clasping tightly upon his shaft. Her tongue swirled around the bulbous head, circling and caressing it with such a sweet, sensual, and loving touch.

"Ooh fuck!" Jimmy moaned softly.

Jimmy's head drowned in the warm delight of emotions that filled his mind.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

Gina truly knew how to take pleasure in a man's cock. His hands grasped upon the armrests, squeezing them to the feel of her tongue working its magic on his cock inside her warm, wet mouth. He'd received many blowjobs in his already young life, but this, this just blew, if you pardon the pun, all others out the water. He'd never experienced such a tender loving care upon his throbbing hard cock before. It was like she was making sweet love to it, only in a different wet hole.

Gina's head slowly descended, where her succulent lips clung firmly to his throbbing shaft and slithered down. She could feel every pulsating vein as it slipped between her lips. She took in several inches, before retracting and pulling up again. Then, dropped further to take in a few more inches as his cock pushed deeper into her mouth. She appeared to go so far that the tip of his cock seemed to touch the back of her throat. She pulled back instantly, as the slight gag reflex looked to take effect, and she wasn't ready for going that far just yet.

"Oh God ... you are a good girl, you really know how to suck cock!" Jimmy whispered to her.

Gina pulled his cock free, as it popped out of her mouth. It was coated, almost dripping in her wet saliva. Gina looked up at Jimmy, with widened eyes.

"Thank you, sir, for allowing me to suck your hard cock. I hope I can make you happy!" Gina said.

Words seeped out from the deepest region of her mind, inside a once locked room. The door smashed open from the first moment she set foot into his office for her interview. Breaking down the barrier and unleashing the kinky, sexual deviant that had come out to play ever since. And she enjoyed this wild side to her that had come out.

"You are making me very happy, like the good girl you are!" Jimmy told her.

His words put a smile on her face, and a warm glow in her heart. She returned to her sexual act. His cock slipping back between her lips, sucking him off once more. She really loved his cock in her mouth, so much that she started to possess a deep hunger for it. Her head bobbed up and down, in a slow, tender, and sensual manner. Her tongue wrapped around his thick shaft inside, circling it with her wet caresses. At the same time, her hands slipped across his thighs, sliding up to his crotch and back down to his knees. It only added to the wonderful feeling inside.

"Go faster!" Jimmy informed Gina.

Gina heard his words and did as he requested. After all, he is the boss! Her head picked up pace, bobbing up and down a little faster. It caused a slight friction, a warmer feeling, as her lips drove up and down around his long, thick shaft.

"Oh fuck yes. That's my good girl!" Jimmy moaned.

Gina loved hearing him compliment her. Hearing how happy she made him, as well as the pleasure she received in return. Jimmy was a rather handsome individual, and it could have been worse. She could have found herself with some fat, sweaty, small dick of a boss who treated her unkindly. No! This was a handsome master, who treated her with some respect, while also expecting her to live up to his rules. Rules of which she was happy to oblige by.

Jimmy's hips began to rock a little. His ass cheeks clenched with each small thrust of his body, his cock pushing further into her mouth. He knew he couldn't last much longer. He also knew that other staff would be arriving soon, and he really needed to get back to his own work.

"Oh fuck... oh God!" he muttered, through deep breathes.  "I'm close!" he groaned.

Gina figured that out, the way his cock bulged as it slipped between her lips. She'd sucked enough cocks to realize when a man was driving towards the edge, about to drive off that cliff to an explosive ending. She hoped his explosive ending would be a good one, and judging by the size of his cock, it ought to be.

"Where do you wish to cum?" Gina asked, pulling his cock out just long enough to speak, before returning once more to sucking his cock.

"I want to cum over that pretty face of yours!" he grunted in response.

Her mouth bobbed faster, where her lips sucked his cock with a deeper enthusiasm. The slurping sounds filled the room, as his cock slipped back and forth in her mouth. Her tongue continued to slither around the shaft, circling and prodding at the bulbous head inside.

Gina's hand grasped around the lower end of his long shaft, jerking him off, up and into her mouth, where both knuckles and lips met half-way. Her head gave gentle twists each time it lowered, adding to the furore of his burning desire to cum over her. He could feel himself edge closer, drawing across that line of which there is no return.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" he deeply moaned.

Gina continued sucking, now at a much faster pace. Her hand and mouth working in unison to get him off. She felt it, as his shaft filled with his warm sticky seed. She pulled her head up, his cock plopped free from her lips just in time as her hand jerked the first of his big load. It spewed out the slit, crashing against her face with a warm gush of his white, hot, sticky cum blast. Some caught the corner of one eye, causing her to close both eyes. The rest strung across her nose and cheeks. Several drops hit the target, into her gaping mouth and onto her tongue as he'd hoped, and she had too.

She continued to jerk, stroking hard and fast as his cock blasted out a second wave, a little less on this occasion. More of his sticky warm seed hit her face, crashing into her mouth. She jerked every drop of his cum from his slit, the last few bits seeping out as it dripped off the end. She used her tongue to lap it up before it stained the carpet.

Pulling back, Gina knelt before her boss. Her face covered in his cum, as if he'd stroked her delicate face with the soft bristles of a brush, dipped in white paint. It clung and hugged her cheeks and nose. She slowly opened her eyes, one a little more than the other, with a small puddle of cum in the corner that made it difficult to open without stinging a little.

Jimmy loved looking at the mess he'd made. He opened a drawer and, pulled out a small digital camera.

"Don't move, I want to capture this moment!" Jimmy informed her as he switched it on.

Gina remained still, silent. A smile on her face, showing her appreciation of the gift he'd given her. He snapped off a couple of shots, portrait and landscape views of her face from further back, and close up. Capturing this glorious moment of giving her first facial, splattering her face with his sticky seed.  Gina opened her mouth, so he could also snap a shot of the pool of cum that was on her tongue.

"Good girl, now swallow and show me!" Jimmy told her.

Gina closed her mouth, took a deep swallow. It was a warm sticky feel that trickled down her throat. She then proceeded to open her mouth and stick out her tongue to display it was all gone, as he'd asked. He took a snap to keep as evidence that she enjoyed swallowing his cum.

"Good girl. Now, you'd better go and clean yourself up, and get on with your work!" Jimmy told her.

Gina rose up, trying her best not to allow any of his cum to drop off her face and dirty his carpet. She stepped to the door and exited, heading to the ladies room to clean herself up.

Jimmy relaxed in his leather chair, his cock tingled at the wonderful blowjob he'd just received. Also shooting such a big load that he'd saved up over the weekend, just to give Gina the facial he knew she'd wanted, and even if she didn't, he was going to give her it anyway. He looked at the photos he took on the camera, the evidence you could say. Capturing Gina's beautiful face covered in his cum. He smiled, as he flipped through them all.

Gina rushed to the ladies room, luckily not running into any other staff en route. How could she have explained being covered in cum? Inside, she looked in the mirror to see the facial he'd given her. She looked at how pretty she was, her face painted with his sticky seed. She could feel how warm it felt, clinging to her cheeks.

She used her fingers to wipe the sticky seed and strings of cum onto her fingertip, before placing it between her lips to suck and lick clean. She slowly wiped her face clean of all his cum, taking it in her mouth to eat every drop she found. Licking her lips, she couldn't believe how salty and warm it tasted. She wanted more. She hoped he'd give her more soon for being a good girl. After cleansing her face with warm water and soap, she returned to her desk to begin the day's work.

It wasn't until I finished writing this, that I realized the start was similar to how the last chapter ended - the shower scene. Sorry about that, but I didn't wanna waste what I had written this time so hope you sill enjoy. The second part is the conclusion of Rule #3 since the boss got cock-blocked originally, my plan was always to conclude the rule in this chapter so hope you like the ending.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments