Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perverted Podiatrist

"A woman's visit to a neighbor/friend/doctor yields a surprising fetish"

8
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Silvia had been suffering for weeks with a pain on the bottom of one foot when she walked, like a needle sticking into her sole or a rock in her shoe. When she complained to her husband, she finally took his advice and set an appointment with a friend and neighbor, who was also a podiatrist. Fred Tomkins and his wife, Rachel, had visited several times and they seemed like friendly people. Rachel was one of those women who loved to hang onto a man’s arm as she talked to him, but Fred always seemed very shy and withdrawn for a professional man.

Fred’s office was downtown and Sylvia decided to go by the library after her appointment. She dressed conservatively in heels, a dark blouse and a dark matching skirt that hung loosely but hugged her curves. She was a little heavy but was proud of her body because her figure was pretty good for a forty-three year old woman.

When she arrived, she discovered that Fred shared the huge office space with two other podiatrists, one of whom specialized in children, but she didn’t notice any in the waiting room.

When a nurse led her down the hallway, she took Sylvia into what was obviously Fred’s office, but it also had an examining table in the corner. Sylvia realized just how huge the office space was, with over a dozen examining rooms in the back in just this one section, obviously for Fred’s patients. She stood in the office, looking at the pictures of Fred’s family and then gazed out the window at the view of downtown. The blinds were slanted allowing only a view below.

Fred walked in and closed the door and Sylvia turned to face him. Smiling, Fred extended his hand and shook hers warmly. “Sylvia! How nice to see you again; how can I help you?”

She explained her recent issues with pain and he listened intently before replying. “It sounds like a simple case of plantar fasciitis, easily remedied. Hop up on the table and I’ll have a look.”

Sylvia put her hands behind her as she hopped up on the examining table. In the process, her skirt floated up and rose up her thighs slightly. Fred sat on a rolling stool in front of her and lifted her foot to remove her shoe. At the same time her knee bent, opening the gap between her legs. He looked purposely up her skirt and stared a little too long. Sylvia realized immediately what he was doing.

Fred lifted her foot higher and looked at the bottom, but Sylvia could see his eyes staring around her foot and directly up her skirt. “You’re looking up my skirt, aren’t you?” she asked firmly. She wasn’t exactly angry, but wanted him to know he had been caught.

Fred dropped her foot and his gaze at the same time. Sylvia was amazed at how quickly he admitted it. “I’m so sorry, Sylvia, I can’t help myself; it’s gotten worse lately. Please don’t say anything to anybody?” he pleaded softly.

“So, you like looking up women’s skirts, is that it, Fred?” she asked. She felt as though she was admonishing him and he was surprisingly submissive about it.

“It’s just the panties,” he stammered. “I like seeing and….and smelling the panties.”

Sylvia gasped. “Women patients actually give you their panties so you can smell them?” she asked.

“No! No, not that,” he explained, “I only look up the skirt or dress of female patients when they’re attractive, but I’ve never been caught looking; at least that I know of. I usually pay prostitutes for their dirty panties.”

“And what do you do with their panties, Fred?” she pushed, taking a more severe tone with him.

He bowed his head for a minute and replied without looking at her. “I keep them and hide them for a while and when Rachel won’t have sex with me, I usually smell a pair of the panties while I masturbate.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

Then after a while I throw them away.”

Sylvia found herself beginning to get aroused. She pulled her skirt up high on her legs, exposing her powder blue panties. Fred’s eyes immediately went to her crotch as she spoke. “Would you like to smell my panties, Fred?”

His hand dropped to his crotch and he nervously licked his lips, never leaving his gaze at her panties. “Yes, oh, God, yes, Sylvia…could I? Smell them now?”

She watched his pitiful face as she pulled her skirt up above her waist, leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. Fred pressed his face into the crotch of her panties and he sniffed, over and over, his eyes closed. She put a foot on his shoulder and pushed him away.

She leaned back again and peeled her panties down off her hips and down her legs. She held them dangling from her hand until Fred’s eyes moved to hers.

“Lick me, Fred,” she said. “Lick me and make me come and then you can have my panties.”

Fred had probably been in this position before; he rolled the chair closer as Sylvia slid her ass to the edge of the examining table, her legs in the air. Fred put his hands on her hips and dipped his head between her legs. He put his nose into her pubic hair and took loud and long breaths in his nose. Sylvia was wet within seconds.

She slid her legs over his shoulders, and her thighs held his face in place. She put a hand on the back of his head to coax him into her folds and he extended his tongue, swiping it up and down her wet slit. His tongue found its way into her quickly but suddenly he went right for her clit, licking it hard and fast.

Sylvia tapped him on the head. “Take it easy, and slow down; I want to get my money’s worth out of this visit,” she said.

She heard him unzip his pants and she knew why one of his hands did not return to her hip. He licked and sucked her almost tenderly for twenty minutes, occasionally dipping his tongue inside her to treat himself to a taste. His oral skills were not perfect, but she finally managed to have a nice, smooth orgasm.

The reaction of her legs and body as she climaxed obviously excited him and he moved just enough to press his nose against her pubic hair again, smelling her with deep breaths.

“Don’t you dare come!” she whispered at the top of her lungs. “You can sniff my panties and masturbate after I’ve left the office.”

Fred didn’t seem to see a need to argue and he stood and struggled until his erection was confined in his pants. Reclining on the examining table, Sylvia asked, “What about my foot? Can you do something about the pain?”

Fred picked a brochure from a rack on the wall and handed it to her. “This brochure will show you some exercises you can do to relieve the pain,” he said. “You’ll be fine in a couple of weeks.”

Sylvia watched his face as she wiped her pussy with her panties several times, soaking them in her juices. She dropped them on the examining table. Fred’s eyes fixed on them like a sacred treasure. She stood and straightened her dress. “Don’t touch them until I shut the door, Fred.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he answered obediently.

“One more thing, Fred; I guess this visit was free, because we’re such good friends, right?”

“Of course, Sylvia,” he said, turning to smile at her. She noticed the bulge in his pants had not subsided at all. “We’ll both pretend you didn’t even visit me today, of course.”

“Of course,” said Sylvia as she left his office. When she approached the first nurse in sight she said to her, “Oh, by the way, nurse, Dr. Tomkins wants to see one or two of you in his office right away; he said not to knock, it’s very urgent, just go right in.”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments