Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Request - Part II

"She admits fucking our friend James."

12
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Making a pitcher of Scotch on the rocks, I went to get things ready for Monday morning. It must have been the combination of Scotch, the stress of the report and late hour that put me to sleep. I did not even remember when I laid down on the couch.

Waking up with drool on my beard, I heard my cell phone telling me I had another text.

“Please don’t be upset, I am so sorry it is so late. I was having such a good time hearing family stories the time got away from me. James is too drunk to drive. His brother will be bringing me home. We will be there in about forty minutes. I love you Sweetheart.”

I responded with: “I love you more. If the brother is drunk, I will come and get you.”

“He does not drink,” she said hanging up quickly.

Di had gone to a family reunion of James’. James was one of our contract labors, hired for projects on the house. Also, over time, he had become a friend of the family. I half-heartily agreed it was okay for Di to be James’ date for the family reunion barbecue. Now, things were gotten out of control.

Looking at the red LED’s of the clock, I hit the roof. Hell, it is almost six in the morning. I never heard of an all-night family reunion. I could kick my ass for not getting the address of the reunion. When it was ten last night, I should have gone and got her. I needed to be at the office by nine.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair while the Mr. Coffee was making a pot of coffee. Once again, my mind showed me images of James fucking my wife. And once again the images made me horny. I shook the thoughts out of head. It was a ridiculous thought - Di was not one to hop into the sack with someone else.

I called my secretary, telling her to check her email, find the report I had emailed, then to print it out and assemble it in a presentation folder for our CEO, Jerry. And I would be late getting to the office.

It was around seven when they pulled into the drive. I was mad as hell. I wanted to kick someone’s ass about the time, this was not what I had agreed to.

His brother was the first at the door. While he was trying to make excuses for being so late, my temper spilled over. "Tell James, I am mad as hell about this, and I need time to think." Not waiting for a reply, I slammed the door shut.

Dianne had rushed pass us during the conversation. I could only recall briefly what she was wearing. Not at all like her to wear a silk beige blouse styled with single button holding it together and a short black pleated shirt to a family get-together.

Turning away from the slammed door, I heard Dianne calling to me.

“Honey, I am so horny, please come fuck me.”

My anger somewhat passed for the moment. I went upstairs, undressing along the way. She was in our bedroom, which we keep rather dark and cool to make day time sleeping easier on week-ends. Lying next to her, I touched her soft face. She smelled of stale tobacco smoke and alcohol. She gave me a very passionate kiss. She had bad breath. Taking my face in her hands she quickly pulled me down to her soft pussy. This was different, she was shaved bald.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS



“Oh, Honey, please eat me,” she moaned.

Her bald pussy was so very soft; I could only imagine how it looked. Moving my tongue up and down her slit, she screamed the moment my tongue entered her and touched her clit.

“Oh, God that feels so good, please lick my juices clean.”

Her intense passion was turning me on. Keeping her pussy in my face she moved her body around and took my dick into her mouth. If the blowjob was not so incredible I would not been able to continue to lick her pussy. It had a bad smell and taste and was so sticky. It smelled dirty and sticky like she gets when we go camping. I was in heaven as she worked my cock down deep in her throat. The pleasure was moving throughout my body, making it difficult to concentrate on licking her clit. She was so very wet, I had worked three fingers into her. Di’s moans and movement encouraged me to add a fourth finger. The pleasure of the blow job made the smell and taste more bearable. Holding off coming to soon, I licked like hell, sucking on her clit and swallowing the juices.

Then somewhere my brain woke up from the intense pleasure of her mouth. The light turned on; she had fucked James. It was James' cum and her juices that filled my mouth. Even though she has never liked it, I angrily shoved my thumb deep into her ass.

The images of James fucking her caused me to dump my load down Di’s throat. She just held my cock in her mouth as came.

“Damn, Di you really are turned on with me eating your juices mixed with James cum, “I said angrily. Her legs almost crushed and suffocated me as she climaxed and screamed, “Oh, Hell YES.”

She was still pounding her pussy into my face, I needed to fuck that wet pussy so very bad, I started licking her again, moving now all four fingers in and out of stretched pussy and pushing my thumb in and out of her tight ass.

She was now pushing and squeezing my fingers with her muscles. Pausing for a moment to shout, “Oh God, Kenny, please don’t stop, I need to come again. Oh, your tongue is so much better than James’s black dick.”

She was like a wild woman after the admission, taking my hard cock back into her mouth, bouncing her mouth up and down on my cock. Taking me deep into her throat, I climaxed way too soon, shooting my seed down her throat. She did not withdraw her mouth and spit, she kept sucking and swallowing, something that felt so wonderful and she had never done before with me. I immediately pushed my tongue as far as I could into her pussy sucking her clit real hard. She climaxed and bucked real hard screaming, “I Love you”.

Not even cleaning up, she collapsed asleep. I should have picked her up and taken her to the shower, but I wanted her to feel ashamed when she woke up. Leaving her smelly body on the bed, I went and showered once again. Dressing for work, I went down stairs to make plans on how to get even with Di. I actually hated her for tricking me into cleaning her pussy of James and her juices. I need to make it very clear; that would never occur again. And James would feel my anger for violating my trust. There would be major payback starting today. James was fired.

Published 
Written by Kenny50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments