Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thin Red Line

"How one normal after-work evening can turn into a red fantasy"

15
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
879 words 879 words

Author's Notes

"Patience is the keyword here. Let it build for you as it built for me when writing it..."

It’s another long day of fires burning and fires extinguishing. His clients aren’t making things easy for the team. Small victories happen every day, while challenges keep pouring in.

“Ach, at least the small victories…” He takes a drag from his cigarette on the patio, massaging his temples. The sun is slowly setting, reddening plants and windows in all the surroundings. Closing the last call, he’s contemplating the plan for the evening. It will be quiet; his son is at his friend’s, and, for once, the house is available just to himself.

Another drag, cinder dropping on the platter. The house bell rings.

She is staring back at him through the door glass. She looks different than usual, but it takes so little for her to change her appearance that it doesn’t affect him anymore.

This time, she’s wearing a furry Chinese-like redcoat that covers her almost completely. Fiery snow queen, white fur caresses her features and enhances her pout.

He notices her high-heels straight away, a welcome surprise and addition to his memory bank of images of her doing sport, in swimsuits, on the beach, from all possible angles… His mind jumps into fantasies, yet the novelty quickly brings him back to what is happening in front of him.

Black, tall, leather stripes grip her delicate feet and ankles, a ballerina ready for a private dance.

She enters his house without a word, closing the door and pressing her weight against it while simultaneously tugging him closer to her for a sniff. Mhmmm, he smells good, sultry, and musky... She’s already turned on…

Patience. 

Taking him by the hand, she leads him into the living room and sits him on her favorite armchair - dark red, like the lingerie she reveals once he's comfortable and intrigued enough not to speak or ask for what’s coming. Multiple and intricate straps hold her flesh firm, like rope he would have tied on her to keep her down, to please her in full abandonment.

He goes in for touch, but she blocks his hands, places them down on the armchair, and keeps them there while moving in front of him like a snake. She slowly stares into his eyes and caresses his body with hers, letting him smell her and feel her breath on his face, lips, and neck skin. He is not allowed to touch. Yet.

Letting her coat fall down, she reveals herself in all her beauty and sexiness. The heels push her ass higher, elongating legs that fishnet stocks decorate with rhomboidal shapes. The garters cinch her waist tight like his hands and arms would do while fucking her riding him. The bra delineates the shape of her round and soft breasts, pulling them up. A red ribbon surrounds her neck and is doing what he would do, holding her firm and pulling her head back while he’d be taking her from behind…

PureCrystal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PureCrystal

Patience.

Grinding on his body, she starts arousing him from everywhere, giving him the lapdance of his life. She caresses his face and lightly kisses his eyelids and cheekbones, forehead, and lips, breathing into his ears and licking his earlobes, sucking gently yet intently.

One hand caresses his hair until she reaches that soft spot above the nape. She pulls his hair behind to look him into his eyes while she rocks her legs back and forth in between his, arousing his thighs and her clitoris.

He tries to make a move again, a hand reaching in between her legs. Evading him, she takes his fingers into her mouth, sucking them, licking them, rolling them onto her tongue, lips, and soft palate as she would do to his cock, from the trunk to the tips of his glans and all around the crown.

Patience… no, this is crazy!

He cannot resist her anymore. Suddenly, he makes a move forward, grabbing her for a second, blocking her into his arms, ready to bite her and slap her ass as she deserves after all this teasing and dreaming. Again, she moves back swiftly and gently pushes him back to sit back on the armchair in front of the seat. Biting her lips, she ​​flirts with him and playfully signals “No, no” with her index finger.

Then, as suddenly as he was before, she drops down, squatting in front of him, opening her legs to him and revealing crotchless panties already wet and slobbering from her juices. Her ass is bare, just a thin string divides the butt cheeks, ready to become as red as the thong material from his delicious spanking.

Patience.

She keeps caressing him from that position, her head between his legs, at times staring into his eyes, at times lost in her own world of senses while her hands move up his legs, back to his feet, up the calves and the tights, tickling and awakening sensations in between his legs and pushing them higher, into his belly, chest, throat, head.

His mouth opens, almost gasping for air without emitting sounds for a few minutes. Sucking fingers wet with her own juices, she kisses his lips intensely, bites the lower one, passes her taste into his mouth, and finally speaks.

“Now, fuck me, please.”

Published 
Written by mmmlushdive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments