Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threshold

"Special thanks to my dear friend Echelon for editing"

6
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Adam almost shivers as Emma lays him down on the bed. His skin is still warm from a steamy shower and he's unprepared for the feel of the bed's cool smooth sheets on his back. He can't resist her touch, knowing he will follow wherever her hands guide him. She doesn't say anything, just nuzzles against his neck.

She loves the way his skin smells after showering. There's something about the way it mixes with fresh clothes... it's like a natural cologne that draws her in closer, beckons her to inhale his essence . And she goes slow, too, breathing him in, pulling his shirt off. Scent is not enough. She has to taste, too, placing little kisses and teasing licks across his chest. She's wants to savor him, hold on to each kiss and gently nibble along his fragrant, bare warm skin, burrow her nose into the small of his neck until his smell is all she knows.

Adam hears a moan escape and realizes that it's his own, a sudden reflex he can never control with her. Tilting his head just a little, he sees her head moving lower now, angling to kiss just above his stomach. Her lips press to skin again, so lightly, but such gentle sensations can overwhelm. Her light brown locks shimmer against the morning's bright sunlight that pours in through the bedroom window, grazing him with every little move. It's like countless silky feathers roam over his body, tingle through his pores.

Their eyes meet for a moment. His are dark mysterious pools that, to Emma, always seem plunged in an infinite universe of thought, to the point where she thinks he's drifting away. But she always brings him back and realizes he was never too far away to begin with. To Adam, her eyes really do bring him back to the world. Even her fingertips are powerful enough to become gravity and keep him tethered to the earth. Her eyes, though, are what first pierced straight through his heart and mind. They're beautiful calm oceans, but they glimmer with mischief and possessiveness right now, her gaze signaling what's to come.

Emma's hands wander down to his jeans, flashing him a little grin as she unfastens the buttons he'd done up moments before. She wants to make him wait a little longer, so sliding up a little, she runs her nails along his sides, using a kind of pressure that's not enough to hurt or light enough to tickle. It's the kind of touch she loves to deliver, the kind that will not leave not leave a mark upon his skin but he'll feel tingles and a rush of heat there any time he thinks of her today. She wants the memory of here and now to flash through him later.

Her tongue circles his torso as her nails move up and down. The soft warmth of her breasts press against that soft sensitive skin where stomach and leg meet. Fingers trail up over his chest to play with his nipples... she wants those moments seared into memory; for Adam to ache with need for her when they part.

Adam can barely move, so lost is he in her touch. There is nothing like feeling so absolutely desired and wanted by the one that you've given to, and given yourself to, countless times and yet still be able to be paralyzed with desire from their simplest touch. To learn every curve, recess, and plane; to know what makes one come undone. And, more importantly, letting one undo you. To hand someone every code and key to your world, trusting them to make the body a living conduit that they can speak to you through without using a word, is a gift. Sensation speaks volumes. Bodies write stories. A lick can be a paragraph. An arching hip can be a page. The sudden change in one's breathing can be an entire chapter.

Emma's hand wanders lower and lower, drawn to the heat in herself emanating from below. Fingers glide along the soft layer of thin cotton panties that cling to her skin from how wet she's become. Up and down, her fingertips make a slow trail. She loves to tease herself as well, so patient even though she longs to plunge a finger deep within herself to help relieve a powerful ache of her own.

She resists though, and continues to just tease for now, to make her own desire flare through every nerve below. Her other hand is still busy teasing him too, fingers caressing under his waistband. She feels the need waiting to be unleashed, the way he bends and moans to her every touch. When she frees him from the confines of his jeans and boxers, the heat is unbelievable. The hot wave of all that potent, throbbing want, is all just for her. It makes more juices trickle from her depths, knowing she has full command over his body, mind, and that mysterious bridge where the two converge.

"Please... " Adam moans in a whisper, a plead for her to keep going.

His voice is overcome with desire, body yielding and waiting so patiently... Emma loves it. While her hands and lips have roamed, her mouth has grown restless and needs more. He shivers like an electric current surges through him when her tongue finally makes contact.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

She licks along his entire length, savoring the smooth warm hardness of his quivering column. He moans her name again, a guttural chant, as her mouth begins to close around him. Emma moans too, and the vibrations around him are almost too much. Her mouth brings him to the brink every time. It's an unspoken exchange of power between the two when she reduces him to pliable flesh.

If she listens closely enough, the sound (as all sounds elicited by familiar lovers do) has a rhythm to it. A melody that she can control, build and swell to any crescendo she chooses. Each throb vibrates through him like his veins and nerves are really strings to be plucked and her every note is pure music, primal reverberations. And it's time to play.

Adam tenses as her lips seal over his head, slightly trembling, just a precursor to the frenzy she will build. She knows his being more than any woman ever can or will. They have long since arrived at a place where neither measures themselves against who they have been with before. Deep down, though, there's always a part of her that revels in the fact that she can please him beyond anything he's ever known. It is its own trophy, the way this man yields. The way he silently consents to lie here and not act, only react. It will be worth the wait.

Her mouth starts to slide forward, engulfing him in wet heat. Before he can make a sound or move his hips to sync with her, Emma pulls back fast, releasing him with a loud pop. It almost hurts Adam to be pulled into a moist velvet paradise to be suddenly cast out. He almost begs Emma to resume what she set in motion, but he's nearly breathless and only a tiny whimper escapes. That tiny little sound he makes and the slits of his eyes narrowing both send new waves of tingles below. Emma rubs herself faster, the friction through her panties quickening her heartbeat.

He's waited long enough.

She greedily devours him, the hot confines of her mouth stilling Adam. His chest rises and falls faster as he catches his breath, hips just barely rocking. He's fighting with all his resolve to not thrust into her. He lets her set the pace, knowing she will reward his patience.

She slows her movements down, mouth tightening around him. She drags out each motion, tongue massaging his sensitive underside. She adds more pressure when sliding up, sucking harder around the head. The taste oozing from his tiny slit is delicious and she wants more, stroking him as she savors it. From the corners of her vision, she can see his fists balled up, gripping the sheets as he fights for control. Easing back, she releases him for a moment. Their eyes meet, mischief still glinting in hers. His dark eyes are possessed with longing. Her grip tightens and his body answers quickly. Each throb in her grip is a message, begging her. She can't wait anymore and, resolve or not, doesn't think she can fight the eruption that's trying to escape from within.

Adam says her name over and over again, a lustful chant floating through the air, as Emma's lips form a tight seal around him once more. She doesn't relent now. No more teasing. Just wet molten heat enclosed around his length, her tongue dancing along him. He can't even say her name anymore, consonants and vowels fall away to return as a torrent of moans.

Emma feels the pressure building, his column throbbing like an erratic heartbeat. His body tenses beneath her and finally, it arrives. His creamy warm release fills her mouth, his legs shuddering through each powerful spurt. Emma swallows all that he can give, milking every last drop. She keeps sucking until he's softer, sensitive and utterly spent in her mouth. When she's certain that no more will be coaxed out, she releases Adam and makes her way up his body again. His skin is even warmer now and flushed, his eyes glistening with the afterglow. Her leg hooks around his waist, one of her ways of saying he belongs to only her.

She closes her eyes and buries her nose in his neck, inhaling him again. The feel of his pulse always an immense comfort to her. She cradles Adam as he comes down from the rush. The morning has to resume, though. Routines will invade this precious standstill. But isn't that what makes the moment even more special, knowing this private universe they share awaits them again when time allows it?

Emma is still wet, but will wait until tonight. She knows he'll spend the day yearning for her again, that these blissful moments will be an echo following his every minute and hour. Once they both return to this bed, there will be more than enough time for him to explore her, to ignite her inside.

Before they get up, Emma smiles at the thought of him taking control, of him crossing the threshold of what her body can take and delivering her to the same apex of ecstasy she brought him to.
Published 
Written by elliotlacey31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments