Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Is No Fairy Tale, This Is A Prostitute’s Story

"How Can I Be Of Service To You?"

94
57 Comments 57
19.5k Views 19.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Money Talks
If you've come here searching for a story that starts out with 'Once upon a time,' than you're looking in the wrong place. This is no fairy tale, I can promise you that. There will be no prince charming to kiss his princess awake. There will be no prince to climb up the tower to rescue his girl from the evil witch. There will be no handsome stud who will fight the mad sea queen for his one true love.

No, none of that. This is definitely not that kind of story. You're not going to find flowers, or sweet gestures and playful innuendos here. No love will be had here, no sweeping her off her feet, making her feel like she's the only girl in the world. Those stories are for the make believe, ones we run to when we want to escape the real world for a little while. When life is too tough for us to handle and we need to hide in the pages of comfort.

This story, this story is real and so very true. This is the nitty gritty life of a prostitute. Of a girl who walks the streets night after night, no matter the situation, hoping to make her next dollar. To survive another day in the real world. One where she doesn't need to depend on anyone, man or woman. She's just looking to polish her little black book of John's, making a name for herself.

***

The clicking of my heels hit the pavement, as I walk down the street. The night is early, though I've had two John's come seeking me out. One I've known for a while, who stops by a few times a week and a new one. He had no interest in anything fancy, just needed a place to nut. Now it's quiet, except for the sound of a dog barking near by, which is accompanied by a few sirens off in the far distances.

Occasionally a car will pass by, heading home for the night; or so I assume. Sometimes I make up lives for those I see driving by to keep my mind busy, waiting for my next trick. It's not like I have a whole lot else to do. There are other cars that will creep by. I figure they're either ones who haven't been with a girl of the streets and too afraid to stop for many reasons. Unsure how to approach us, being married, not wanting to cheat, well known locally. Some even finding it too taboo to be with a prostitute. There is a lot of reasons why they don't stop.

Then there are always the ones who want a cheap thrill. They'll creep down the streets, staring at us, drooling like idiots. All to have a little thrill with fire, so to speak. Anything to get their rocks off. Cheap bastards!

The roar of a car turns onto the street, slowly he comes to a stop by the curb I'm on. “How much for you, honey?” He asks in a posh accent that I can't place, while leaning over the passenger side to get a good look at me.

I strut around the front of his car, allowing his beams to shine on me, as I make my way to his side of the car. He's driving a black Bugatti, that purrs beautifully. When I get to the driver side of the car, the glow of his dash is bright enough to give me a good look at him. He's good looking, if you like the pretty boy type. He's wearing high end clothes, with an expensive watch, that screams Rolex. Perfect white teeth, clean shaven and probably the type of man who would never dream of getting dirty.

Men like him are the ones I like to play with. I do things to them they didn't even know was possible to do sexually. It always shocks them to the core, which always gets them crawling back for more. The more they come back, the bigger they tip me.

His eyes already roaming my body, his lips forming a Cheshire smile, reminding me of the cat in Alice in Wonderland. A sparkle in his eye, a promise of a good time.

Laying it on thick, I lean against his door, exposing more of my breasts for him. My black dress is already skin tight, but I push my breasts into a perfect submission, my lips curling into a smile. “Depends handsome, what are you looking for?” Licking my lips, to draw his eyes up to my face. It works for a moment, before he looks at my breasts again, but back up to my eyes.

“Mmm, well now that you say it, I'd love that pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around my cock,” he says, leaning into me. He's inches from me, I can feel his breath against my skin. He grabs himself, adjusting himself, to make sure I notice.

I flash him a wicked grin, loving his approach. I can see his cock is already straining against his jeans, wanting to be let out. “That's going to be $150 or $200, if you want me to swallow,” I purr out the last word to enunciate it for him, teasing him with what's to come.

“Oh baby, you're on. Get in,” he growls, as he unlocks the door to his car.

I give him a wink, as I run my finger along his jaw line, “Perfect, I know just the place,” I tell him. I circle around the car, to climb into the passenger side.

The leather is cool against my bare flesh, as I sink into the plush seat. I know for certain that his car seats are more comfortable than any bed I've ever slept in. “Down there, past that light,” I instruct him.

I don't bother buckling up, but instead slide closer to him, as he roars the car back to life. He pulls away from the curb and heads to where I directed him. Soft music fills the car, a jazzy tune that reminds me of my grandparents dancing in the living room when they thought no one was watching. He leaves the windows rolled down, as the night air is still humid, the breeze is a welcome relief. It stirs the scent of leather, new car smell and his cologne, Ralph Lauren, one of my favorites. The mixture of the scents are heavenly.

My fingers dance over his jeans, as I nuzzle my face into his neck, sucking gingerly on his earlobe. Deftly my fingers move to work on his zipper and button, a skill I picked up years ago. In this line of business it is required to move fast at times. My hand seeks out my prize, finding the warmth, silky flesh of his cock, I squeeze him gently, with his foreskin sliding down as I stroke him.

The bulging vein throbs against my fingers, I run my thumb over his head. A small pearl size drop of pre-cum lingers there, but I slide it down over his shaft as I stroke him. His breath hitches, as his fingers tighten on his steering wheel, letting out a groan. Oh, he is so ready for my mouth. I can feel his pulse quicken against my lips that are now kissing along his neck. I move my hand up, taking my thumb and suck on it, close enough for him to hear the sucking noise.

He shivers and moans out, just as he turns into the alley. He throws the car into park, right past the light, so we're out of sight from any unwanted attention. Though I've taken plenty of John's to this very alley and know that no one will disturb us. Better safe than sorry and I'm not about to ruin the mood by talking about other men.

His breathing is heavy, his dark eyes look at me with wild need.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

I could finish him quickly right here in the car, I know it wouldn't take long. But I want to make sure he comes back. If you suck and go, you won't be remembered the next day, now will you?

Opening my door, I flash him a smile, “Come on, sexy. I'm just getting started with you.”

“Fuckin' A,” he groans, opening his door. He moves around the car, towards me, holding his jeans up so they don't fall around his ankles.

He let's them drop once he's on the side of the car. He's left the car on, letting the jazzy music drift through the night air. I push him against the wall, gripping his hair, I yank it back to give me access to his neck. I slide my tongue along his flesh, before I sink my teeth into him. I don't bite hard enough to leave a mark that won't go away within an hour or so. Another trick of the trade. As I do this, I grope his cock, and he thrusts into my hand.

“Do you want it? Are you ready for my filthy mouth, baby?” I give him my signature line, my mouth right against his ear, as I whisper my words.

“Oh-oh fuck, yes, please,” he gulps, his hips still thrusting into my hand.

Biting his earlobe, I let go and drop to my knees, to be eye level with my new toy. His magnificent arousal is mouth watering, another small pearl of pre-cum dripping from his slit. I flick my tongue along it, catching it and swallowing it with enthusiasm. With my hand around him again, I expose just his head, sliding his skin back and wrap my mouth around him. My tongue flicking over his hole, massaging it lightly in little strokes.

His concupiscence is high for me, as I begin to hum gently while I move my hand along his thick meat. Using the wall for support, I let my mouth descend further down onto his cock, until I bump him into the back of my throat. I let myself gag on him, acting as though I can't handle him. Men love that shit. I quickly pull him out, with a string of saliva following him, taking a struggling breath, I slide him back in even further.

I force more of him into my mouth and begin to bob over his length. He slides his hands onto either side of my head, guiding me along him, he moans out as I allow him to do so. I hum a little more, feeling him begin to thrust into my mouth, fucking me throat, until he is panting like a dog, nearing his release. His cock tightens, his balls pucker up, but I'm not done with him yet.

I slack my jaw a little, grazing my teeth along his flesh, my tongue wiggling along the underside of him. I swallow him whole each time I take him fully, humming against him, to give him extra titillation. Every time he is near exploding, I pull him out of my mouth and jerk him slowly, to bring him back down. His whole body shakes each time I do this, struggling to stay upright. His eyes roll into the back of his head whenever I look up at him. To tease him further, every so often, when he's deep in my throat, I use my swallowing motion, to give the affect of swallowing him whole.

It's a trick I learned from one of my very first John's. I allowed him to have control of my mouth, knowing if I did, he'd pay me more. He fucked my mouth so hard I thought I'd truly choke on him, but I held my own, refusing to give him that kind of satisfaction. I kept swallowing him, as if his cock was a large glass of water and I was beyond thirst, drinking him deeply. It worked too, he was impressed. He gave me a $300 tip, along with what he owed me and has become a regular of mine.

The faster I suck on him, the tighter his fingers are in my hair, with his hips moving in time with my mouth. Drool pools from either side of my mouth, a mixture of saliva and pre-cum dripping down my chin. It gives a nice slipping motion for him to take my mouth as he pleases. We don't slow down, it is in a perfect rhythmic harmony. It's like a skilled dancer, moving over a stage. Nothing she does is wrong or out of place. That is how I use my mouth on him. He knows it, he is the center stage, but also the eyes of everyone in the audience. He is owning this very moment, though I'm the one who is in complete control.

“Holy fuck!” He growls out.

His legs shake from strain, feeling his whole body begin to shutter, he mutters under his breath. His cock swells tight once more, the head of his cock thick in the back of my throat. His balls thick with seed, as I massage them, I let one of my fingers run over his asshole. It's a simple caress, without entering him, sending little shock waves through him.

Sucking his cock hard out of my mouth, enough to cause that popping sound from my lips, I look up at him, “Where do you want it, baby?” I give his shaft a long, tight stroke, licking his slit like I did when I first went to my knees.

“Mouth, fucking mouth. Don't stop. God!” Breathless, leaning against the wall for support, he curses wanting to come so badly.

It's all I needed to hear, I do what I do best and suck him back into my mouth. The skillful dance of my tongue, lips and mouth work along him. My tongue lashing and flicking in all the right spots. My teeth gracefully running along his shaft. My jaw slacked, I swallow him deeply and hum, giving him what he expected to get from a pro.

For one brief moment, the whole world stills, until he releases himself inside my mouth. I balance myself, swallowing as quickly as I can, so I'm able to suck on him. I'm not moving as fast, now that he has come, I just work on emptying him dry. I caress his balls, my finger still over his asshole, my tongue twirling over his length. I do this until I know he's satisfied.

When I stand, he's is leaning against the building, catching his breath, but with a smile so big it looks like it could split. I lick my lips and whip my chin with the back of my hand, smiling at him in return. He's about to reach down and pull up his jeans, but I beat him to it and help him. Though I do allow him to do up the zipper and button.

He reaches into the back pocket of his fancy jeans, pulling out his wallet, which has a monogram of LP on the front of it, he pulls out several $100 bills and hands them to me. “More than what you were asking, because after that, you deserve more.” LP steps closer, kisses my cheek, before rounding the car and gets in.

He revs his car, roaring it to life once more and pulls out of the darken alley. I watch him disappear into the darkness, until I can't hear him anymore. Only then do I look down and count the cash. He has given me $500. I grin, happy knowing that I've most likely earned myself a new customer.

Walking back to the main street, the soft clicking of my heels hitting the pavement once more, I await a new John, looking to thicken my income tonight.

And this is why I love my job...

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments