Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanking In The Forest – Part 3.2 - His Turn

"The fun starts up again after a quick rest."

15
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I'm not sure if this is the end of the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I might continue it in the future."

I have no idea how long we were asleep but I started to wake up because of the feeling of her softly, slowly caressing my cock. My immediate conscious thought was, “What the hell is going on?” but I quickly remembered where I was and what we were doing before falling asleep. Now I was being woken up in a most gentle and pleasurable way.

As I slowly woke up my cock became harder in her hands. She wrapped one around it and slowly moved it toward the head. When her hand had fully wrapped around it she gave it a little squeeze. I moaned softly in pleasure.

“Good, you’re awake,” she said softly.

I opened an eye and said, “Hi.”

“Hi,” she said back to me and gave me a kiss

“How long did we sleep? I asked groggily

“A couple of hours,” she replied, “We were more tired than we thought. I guess a full tummy and sex will do that to you,” she added

I thought to myself, “We didn’t have sex,” but I quickly realised that penis in vagina is not the only definition of what sex was.

“How are you feeling?” she asked

“Like a million bucks,” I replied as I stretched a little, “How about you?” I asked in return.

“I’m relaxed, rested and ready to go,” she said with a gleam in her eye.

“Go where?” I asked playfully

“To work,” she said with a rue smile on her lips

“I thought we weren’t going to call it that?” I said to her

“You’re right. I should have said ‘ready to get active’,” she answered as she ran her hand along my cock.

I sighed with pleasure as she continued to play with my cock. She put both hands on it and ran them up and down. I was practically rock hard now but I was still waking up. I lay there and closed my eyes again enjoying the feeling of her playing with my cock.

She held my cock at the base with one hand as she used her other hand to give the head some soft, slow, short strokes. I could feel pleasure weld up in my chest and I had to stretch and move a little because of it. She kept her hands on my cock the whole time.

She moved her hand from the base of my cock up my chest and ran her fingers through my chest hair for a while. She left her other hand on my cock, stroking it slowly and softly as she started to lightly rub one of my nipples. She tugged it a bit and moved her hand to the other one to do the same thing. She sat up, pulled the covers off us and kneeled beside me on the bed as I lay on my back.

“Let me look at you,” she said as she gazed at my body.

I was lying there with my cock sticking straight up. I was feeling so turned on that I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.

She swatted my hand lightly and said, “Let me take care of that for you. You don’t have to do anything except do as I say and enjoy it.”

I took my hand off my cock and she replaced it with hers and started stroking slowly. She ran her other hand over my chest, through my chest hair and rubbed my nipples. I grabbed her ass with my hand and caressed it. We were both sighing with pleasure now. She stopped stroking me to move her hand down and fondle my balls. While fondling them she put her other hand on my cock head and rubbed it.

“I want you in a better position,” she said.

She sat cross-legged on the bed and told me to put my legs on either side of her, on top of her legs. She put both hands around the base of my cock and balls, kind of like a flesh cock ring. She massaged the area above my cock with her fingers and rubbed my taint with her thumbs. This made my eyes roll back in my head a bit from the wave of pleasure.

“What was that?” I asked a bit breathlessly.

“You’ve never had that done to you?” she answered.

“No,” was my only reply.

“Well my boy, you may be in for a treat,” she replied and continued to play with me.

She moved her hands tighter around the base of my cock and balls, squeezing them which made my cock stand up straighter. As she massaged my taint my cock bobbed back and forth. She lowered her head, put her mouth on the head of my cock and kissed it.

“Oh baby, that feels so good,” I said.

She engulfed the head with her mouth and sucked it, making me take a deep breath. She released it with a pop and started to run her tongue around it. She put her lips on the tip and slowly moved down, opening her mouth, and eventually taking the whole head in her mouth.

She slowly moved her head up off the head, back up to the tip but keeping her lips on it and then back down again. Up and down her head went, sucking my cock. She continued to massage my taint as she gave me head. My cockhead was so wet with her saliva that she was making slurping noises as she was sucking.

She kept one hand around the base of my cock to keep it in place while she sucked. She took her other hand and put it around my balls again. This time she put her fingers around them like a cage. She slowly brought her fingers together, letting my balls slide through them, then she opened them up again as she moved them to encompass my balls again.

She started to take more of my cock into her mouth. Little by little my shaft went further and further into her mouth. She started moving her hand on my cock up and down as she bobbed her head on my cock. She moved her hand with the same rhythm and she twisted her hand around my shaft.

The up and down with the twisting was driving me crazy. She did it slowly, teasingly, making sure that I wouldn’t cum too fast. I was moaning with pleasure and it seemed to encourage her.

“That feels so good. I wish it could last forever,” I said.

She released my cock from her mouth, again with a pop and said, “I don’t think you could last forever,” and quickly engulfed it again which made me spasm from the sensation.

She moved her hand and head faster on my shaft, bobbing up and down. Waves of pleasure ran from my cock into my chest causing me to arch my back a bit. I was squirming a lot and I was throwing her rhythm off, so I tried to stop moving but the sensation was driving me out of my mind.

After a while, she stopped stroking, taking her hand and mouth off my cock. I gasped from the sudden change in feeling and I panted a bit.

“Oh please, don’t stop,” I pleaded.

She grabbed my cock again and started slowly stroking the full length. My shaft was slick with her spit so it glided up and down smoothly. She leaned back and watched her hand on my cock and then watched my face as I melted in her hands from the pleasure. She had a huge grin on her face watching me and her handiwork.

She sped up her stroking speed, going faster and faster, making me feel like I was getting close to cumming, then she slowed, almost stopping, and gave my shaft a quick squeeze. She started going faster again and then slowed down again. She did this a few times, each time leaving me panting, each time I was closer to cumming than before.

“Oh please, make it last. Don’t make me cum yet,” I said, half-dazed from the bliss.

“Your wish is my command,” She replied.

She put my cockhead back in her mouth and she grabbed my ball sack around the base and pulled slightly. I was not expecting that since no one had ever done that to me. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but she was gentle enough that it didn’t hurt and turned into a feeling of pleasure.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

She bobbed her head on my cock a few times and then released it so she could start t kiss the underside of it. She licked and kissed her way down the shaft, moving towards my balls. When she got down far enough she started to kiss and suck them. I had never had this done to me before, it was a brand-new experience and I was loving every minute.

My balls were wet with her saliva and she sat up slightly and blew air on them, making them feel cold. My balls tightened up from the sensation while she still held them. Gently and slowly she sucked them back into her mouth and flicked her tongue over them. My balls went from cold and shrivelled to warm and relaxed in her mouth.

This was all so new to me that my body didn’t know how to process these feelings. She continued to suck and kiss and lick them, keeping my balls tight by pulling on them and then started to stroke me again. I was feeling so good from her sucking and stroking that I was squirming from the pleasure.

She took her mouth off my balls and asked, “Are you ready?”

“Uh-huh,” I was unable to speak

“I’m going to make you cum now.”

“Oh, yes, make me cum,” I moaned, anticipating my orgasm.

My eyes rolled slightly with the expectation of her bringing me off. My breathing was getting faster from my impending orgasm. She let go of my balls and put both hands on my cock, one above the other and stroked.

She twisted her hands around my cock as she stroked, each turned in different directions. She licked the tip of my cock with her tongue, teasing it, and then put her mouth over it to suck on it. She started to stroke faster and then she did something I never expected that sent me over the edge.

She took one hand off my cock and started massaging my taint with her thumb and forefinger, leaving the other hand on my shaft to continue stroking. I had never felt this type of pleasure before. I had already been feeling more pleasure than I had felt before and the massaging was doubling that. I didn’t want it to stop but it had to end.

Just before I came she pulled her head off my cock and sat back to watch me shoot my load. My legs and stomach tensed up and made my butt lift off the bed as she continued to stroke and massage.

“OH, GOD!” I cried out as an explosion of pleasure started from my pelvis and expanded throughout my body.

My orgasm started first, then my ejaculation followed. The first pulse of cum arched from my cock and landed on my stomach. My cock pulsed as I shot another load, and another. The pleasure was so intense that it felt like it was one long orgasm; like there was a stream of cum running out of my cock, down my shaft and over her hands.

She continued to stroke me but she slowed her pace and loosened her grip. I felt my cock pulse in her hand a final few times with a couple of small globs of cum dribbling out and my body finally relaxed.

I lay on the bed, my eyes closed, breathing hard, recovering from the amazing orgasm she had just given me. She released my cock and maneuvered herself from under my legs so she could lie beside me. Before lying down, she put a hand on my chest, leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

I wanted to keep on kissing her but I was still breathing hard and felt very drained, I couldn’t lift my head and my brain was still fuzzy from the orgasm. When I was recovered enough I turned my head towards her and half opened my eyes.

“Oh baby,” I said slowly, “that was amazing.”

“I take it you’ve never had someone play with your balls while giving you head. You were moving around so much I almost lost my grip on you.”

“No, I haven’t. I can honestly say that it was the best blowjob I’ve ever received,” I said with a sigh.

“I’m glad I could reciprocate for what you did to me earlier,” she said and kissed me again. She rested her head on my chest and we lay there for a while.

Eventually, she said, “We should clean up.”

“Sorry for the mess,” I said.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. I was the one who made you make the mess, and besides, it was exciting to watch you blow your load,” she said as she got up from the bed and took my hand, “Come, let’s take a shower.”

She lead the way to the bathroom and grabbed two towels while I ran the water for us. We got in and rinsed off first, washing the mess I/she made and then she grabbed the soap. She lathered up her hands and instead of washing her body, she started washing mine.

I returned the favour and took the soap to do the same thing to her body. It was a bit awkward and we were getting in each other way so I stopped washing her and let her carry on with what she started.

She took her time washing me, running her hands over my chest and my back. She spent some extra time ‘washing’ my butt and my cock. I was still drained but I still became semi-erect from her hands washing me. Then it was my turn.

I followed her lead, taking my time to wash her and spending extra time ‘washing’ her tits and her ass. As I washed her stomach and slowly made my way down toward her pussy. I couldn’t help myself and ran my fingers along her lips and rubbed her clit. This made her moan with pleasure, close her eyes and turn her head slightly. When she opened her eyes again she glared at me with a sly smile on her face.

We finished rinsing the soap off our bodies and we ended up just standing under the running water, holding each other close, kissing, for what seemed like hours.

“We should stop. Running out of hot water now would be a buzz kill,” she said as she leaned over and turned the water off.

I smacked her ass lightly as she bent over and she let out a light yelp and then a deep growl of pleasure and desire. She drew back the shower curtain and handed me a towel. We dried off and went back to the bedroom and got dressed.

After putting my clothes back on I said, “It’s getting late. I hate to say this but I should go.”

“I understand. It would be nice for you to stay but I really should get a few things done before I go to bed.”

“Can I see you again?” I asked hopefully, “Or was this a one-time thing?”

“A day ago I didn’t know what to think but now I’m certain I want to see you again,” she replied, “That was a lot of fun and I want to have more fun with you, and not all of it based on sex.”

“I was hoping you’d feel that way. I’ll call you during the week and we’ll set up a date,” I said as I leaned over to kiss her.

“You better, otherwise I’ll have to call the police with the description of a flasher in the woods just so that they can track you down for me,” She said as she smiled and laughed a little.

“I take it you’ll be holding that over my head for a long time.”

“I hope you don’t mind a little sexual blackmail?” she asked in a serious but playful tone.

“As long as I know what our relationship is based on, I can deal with it,” I replied, trying to match the serious yet playful tone but I couldn’t keep a straight face and started to laugh.

We walked to her front door and we kissed goodnight for a while before I left her apartment. I looked back as she was closing the door, she waved bye to me and I waved back.

What a weekend! I got caught masturbating in the woods and I probably got a girlfriend out of it. I was looking forward to seeing what came next.

Published 
Written by Notonetoargue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments