Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Waited Till Marriage, Well Sort Of

"No intercourse before marriage but we still played."

5
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was agreed, all be it reluctantly by me, that intercourse would not occur until after marriage, and that was the way it was.

I was eighteen, just finished my studies and moved to New Zealand where I had been offered employment. I started off on the production line, and over the next couple of years, I worked my way up to be a team leader in one of the departments. My work hours were 2 pm to 2 am, five days per week. So my weekday went like this: twelve hours at work, hour travel home, ten to eleven 11 hours’ sleep and then back to work.

Employed for the same company at the time was an older maintenance engineer who took on the role of watching out for the young people that were working there, a type of father figure. After getting to know each other, he told me about a pretty young girl that had just returned home after being away for the year studying. He had known Suzanne and her family, for many years, and would often comment that I should take her out.

Always having been a shy person and not outgoing, I was not sure about going out on a blind date. I finally said OK and he talked to her parents and then her. He found out she liked ice-skating so he organised a time that I could pick her up and go skating.

With her address in hand, I arrived at Suzanne’s home. Trembling but excited I knocked on the door. When the door opened, I was surprised to find it was the home of one of the ladies that worked as part of my team, and her dad was the dispatch team leader. I did not know that they were her parents before this time.

After the surprise was over, and with her younger brother in tow, we left for our first date which was to the local ice-skating rink. It was my first-time skating so it did not go very well for me but having a soft warm hand to hold was great. At the end of the night, we all drove back to their home where I accompanied her to the door, after asking if I could see her again, Suzanne said yes. I was so happy as I drove to my place.

That was the start of our relationship which led to our marriage. It was several more dates before we finally kissed. As I had only kissed three other girls, I was pretty naïve, so I was surprised when during our first kiss she flicked her tongue in and around in my mouth. None of the other girls or myself had done that. I had heard of French kissing but had never tried it. This was a new experience.

Quite a number of months later, things started to heat up.

Where Suzanne worked, they had Friday afternoons off. After she had completed what she needed to do on the Friday, or on her days off, she would sometimes drive to my house, where she would have to bang loudly on my window to wake me up so that she could come in.

With me wearing pyjamas and under the sheet and her lying on top of the bed clothed we would just cuddle and kiss. I began leaving my window unlocked, but closed, so that she could just climb in when she arrived. A little later I gave her a key to the three-bedroom house that I was sharing with two other Australians working for the same company.

Cuddling and kissing was as far as we went for some time, but finally, I started to play with B/C cup size boobs through her clothes.

I woke up one day to find her in bed with me wearing just her bra and panties. I start to play with her boobs through her bra, but when I reached down towards her panty covered pussy, my hand was pulled away. After getting to know each other better, she would climb in bed topless with her breast and nipples free just waiting to be sucked and lightly nibbled on.

While sucking on her nipples, her areola would wrinkle and get smaller, and her nipples would harden and stand proud. Sucking on one boob and playing with the other gave us both a lot of pleasure. I loved to suck and nibble on her nipple as it would swell and get hard in my mouth and become very sensitive.

It was a couple of weeks before she let me venture further down her body to her panties. I started by rubbing her pussy through her panties and later putting my hand inside them. Lifting the elastic and sliding my hand through her hair to get to her clit and lips was just incredible. If she had been playing with me, I would have cum immediately.

Soon I was allowed to take her panties off and finally saw her naked for the first time. What a beautiful sight, her breasts topped with wrinkled areola and hard nipples, and beautiful long, thick pubic hair with her pussy lips poking through.

When she would visit from then on, she would climb in my bed to completely naked, except with she was on her period. I had always slept in pyjamas, as there were two other males in the house. If it was a Friday or she was on holidays, I started sleeping naked. The first time she was totally surprised but loved it, we enjoyed skin to skin contact and could not get enough.

Cherry_777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherry_777

Later in our relationship, we progressed to oral sex. I was woken up many times with her hairy pussy lips being pressed against my face, waiting for her clit to be licked and sucked on, in the sixty-nine position, with her on top. The smell of her pussy and anus was just delightful and what a great way to wake up.  

Other times she would sit astride my head with her pussy opening on my mouth and her clit against my nose. After some time in either position, she would lay down across the bed on her side and I would put my head between her legs, from behind her, so that my tongue was on her pussy lips and opening and my nose rubbing her clit.

With me lying on my side, and no penis touching, while being totally focused on her, I was able to delay my ejaculation, until she had orgasmed. While licking and sucking on her pussy I could still reach over her and squeeze a boob and play with her nipple. When she was getting close to her orgasm, she would use her heel and leg to pull my face harder into her pussy. With my mouth on her pussy lips and my tongue probing inside her opening, the strength of her contractions when she had an orgasm, was incredibly strong.

One thing that she would not do after cunnilingus was kiss. She never did let me kiss her during and after oral sex. I would rush off to the bathroom wash and dry my face and back into bed. I did not bother dressing when the others were at work. Either with a hard, erect penis or small flaccid swinging one, if I had already cum, I would jump back on the bed and cuddle and kiss.

Intercourse was off-limits, as she wanted to be a virgin on her wedding day.

As we were planning to get married and to save money for that time, I moved into a shed that was in the back yard of Suzanne’s parents’ home. Her brothers had lived there before the left home. It was a lined room that had a few beds in it, so I would have to use the bathroom in the house. I would be further from work but the rent was very low. I was still working the twelve-hour shifts so sleep was still important. I could now go and have lunch with her at her work and then continue on to my workplace.

After her parents had left for work each morning, and she had showered and dressed, she would come out and say good morning, have a kiss then off to her work. She soon started to come for her morning visit after she had woken up and before showering so she was still wearing her pyjamas and dressing gown.

The pyjama top was soon left in the house and later still the bottoms, she was just wearing her dressing gown. Not every day, but most, I was woken by either a breast being rubbed against my lips or her soft, hairy pussy lips being pressed against my face. Licking and sucking on each other would get her very wet, and sometimes would end with her having an orgasm. As I had to go inside for the bathroom, I kept a facecloth and a bottle of water in my room so I could wipe my face before returning to kissing. When we had finished, she would shower and then go to work.

On weekends, or the days one of her parents had off and holidays, this oral fun did not occur as it was too risky of getting caught. She would still come for a kiss but always left the door open so that her parents would not know what was happening when they were at work.

It was at a stage in our relationship where we wanted to spend more time with each other so I would set my alarm and drive over to where she worked for her lunch break. Parking in the office car park, in a position where the view into my car was restricted, was sometimes difficult, but we always found time for some good, long kissing. Fondling was out of the question at our lunchtime get-togethers. From there I would head off to work.

As our wedding day was getting closer, I moved into a flat that would be a short walk to work for her after we were married.  Our getting together for lunch was continued until my hours changed to day shifts which would then give me my nights at home after we were married. 

As I was already home from my work by the time Suzanne finished, she would walk to my place where the kissing, fondling, or oral sex continued. Sometimes she would have an orgasm but most times she didn’t, as I could not too late getting her home, where I would usually have dinner with her family. Out at the car, we would have a kiss and maybe a quick fondle, and then I would then drive back to my flat.

Our playing and oral sex was limited to the short time we had together after work most days. This continued until our marriage when I finally got to take her virginity.

Published 
Written by redcaramel01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments