Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Engagement Present: Jolene

"After the success with Danny, Greg takes Jolene to the mountains for a trip."

2
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I stood waiting at the bottom of the track, nervously looking down the road and at my watch. From where I stood it would only take an hour to get to the campsite and Danny was meant to be dropping Jolene off at this point. I looked around at the trees thinking about my ideas for Jolene in the mountains. I had already gone against the grain, in not planning anything specific for Jolene and I in the mountains. I started to pace nervously as I kept looking at my watch, counting down the minutes till it was the scheduled time for Jolene to be dropped off.

 

I looked as I saw Danny’s truck approaching and smoothed down my clothes as I was hit with the realization that I hadn’t actually spent any time alone with Jolene since I had arrived in the country. It wasn’t that we were avoiding each other, just our schedules weren’t matching, and there was a lot of planning being done, I, with my work and these two trips, Jolene and Danny with their work and the wedding. Hell, it was easier to get alone time with Danny what with both him and I barely sleeping.

 

I smiled as the truck pulled to a stop, I saw Jolene hand Danny her phone and kiss him while I moved and picked up her rucksack from the back of the truck. Danny winked at me as Jolene got out of the truck and walked to me hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek as Danny drove off.

 

“What are you planning for this weekend, Greg? Danny wouldn’t tell me what you two did; he just told me I would enjoy it,” She asked as she took a step back and looked at me. Even fully clothed, I felt naked under her gaze. I found I was wishing for my plans rather than the spontaneous event I was going for.

 

“Planning? I have only planned where we are camping that’s all. Umm, shall we get going? It should only take an hour to get there,” I replied almost too hastily.

 

“You haven’t made plans? And you’re still functioning?” Jolene smiled and laughed as she looped her arm with me and kissed my cheek softly. I blushed and nodded feeling at ease for the first time since the day had started. I led her along the track, letting her guide the conversation along the way. I stopped her at the turning, right before she would be able to see the campsite and pulled out a red silk blindfold.

 

“Trust me, you will love the surprise but it will be better if you wear this, for now, okay?” I told her as I put the blindfold on her, kissing her lips softly after doing so. I took both her hands in mine and slowly led her to the campsite. I swore a couple times as I walked backwards into low tree branches, my attention on making sure Jolene was safe and ignoring my own safety. I stopped her before the fire pit and let go of her hands taking out my harmonica. I started to play the second waltz on the harmonica as she took off the blindfold and looked around.

 

I had strung outdoor fairy lights in all the trees around powered by a solar generator. And each of the seats I had made had a dark pink gerbera daisy with a white rose and a red rose, all with their stems entwined so it looked like a single flower with three heads. Symbolic of the three of us, there was a bottle of pinot in a chill box, open. She looked around and then at me.

 

“This is what you call not planning? You and Danny are similar you know.” Jolene stepped closer and took my harmonica away kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and broke the kiss quickly. I looked into her eyes.

 

“Did Danny tell you what the trip was about? Do you want to know what it’s about?” I asked rapidly hoping she didn’t want me to explain the flowers, embarrassed by them. She shook her head and went to the seats before stripping with her back to me.

 

“He only told me, well advised me that this place was a nudist place and that you would make sure I didn’t regret this,” She whispered anticipation and hope filling her voice. I stripped as I watch her standing her back to me. Once I was fully naked, I walked to the chill box and got two plastic cups filling them with wine and handing one to her.

 

“This is me giving you my gift to you to celebrate your engagement.” I took a big gulp of the wine to buy me time to think, before I could continue she kissed me stunning me.

 

“We don’t need any gift from you, Greg, you know you are our friend, we are happy that you are happy.” She sipped her wine while studying my face. I blushed as I heard her say those words. I looked over her body before taking a couple steps back so I could see her fully.

 

“I am your gift, for as long or as short as you want, I have a green card so I can stay here as long as you two want,” I whispered grinning as I echoed the exact same words I said to Danny.

 

“What about Izzy? I will not steal her man,” She replied sharply, not sure how I was going to answer her question. I moved to her and kissed her passionately my left hand running down her body and lightly rubbing her slit.

 

“Izzy is more than okay with this. She told me I would be stupid if I didn’t come here and give you two this gift. She’s only mad about one thing.” I kissed her neck as I pushed two fingers slowly into her pussy. “She’s mad I haven’t brought her out to see you both.” Jolene moaned as she felt my fingers push deep into her. I slowly added a third finger and held them still deep in her.

 

“Why haven’t you brought her to see us?” She slowly rocked her hips to make my fingers move in her while wanting an answer. I ignored her question as I started to move my fingers rhythmically, and moving them out and in, my thumb running circles over her clit as I did so. Her moans were like music to my ears as my kissing of her neck turned to soft bites.

TARATURNER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TARATURNER

 

I downed my wine before taking her cup so she could grasp my shoulders as I quicken my actions with my fingers. I paused and held the cup to her lips, which she gratefully downed. I grinned as I threw the cup away as I resumed moving my fingers and my now free hand moved to grasp her left tit and softly squeezed it, eliciting a quiet gasp. I quickly used my thumb and forefinger to roll her nipple, pinching it softly all the while moving my fingers as fast as I could deep in her tight pussy.

 

Her head shot back as she screamed in orgasm, squirting all over my fingers. I slowly pulled my fingers out and sucked them clean in front of Jolene. I sucked on each finger slowly as I watched Jolene climb down from her high, my right hand softly rubbing and caressing her left tit as I did so.

 

“Not a bad start to the first time we have had alone together just us since I arrived in this country, is it Jolene?” I breathed huskily into her ear. Her hands moving down from my shoulders to run along my back, as she looked into my eyes, her eyes were filled with guilt, lust and love. I kissed her quickly.

 

“I love Danny, I will be his and he will be mine, can you handle that?” She asked quietly, nervously scared of my reaction.

 

“Danny is your number one, I would expect nothing else. I have Izzy, you have Danny but who says we can't intersect and have fun? Who says that what we are doing is wrong?” I broke my talk to kiss her passionately before continuing. “You know how I feel about you, I feel the same way about Danny and Izzy, so stop worrying about me being hurt that you and Danny are together.” I grinned as she slowly smiled a shy smile.

 

I moved slowly to the tent pulling her with me, knowing precisely what I wanted to do next. I guided her to lie on her back on the sleeping bag. I ran my hands all over her body as I kissed her. I spread her legs as I kissed slowly down her body. My hands resting on her hips as I kissed her belly button. She grasped my hair with both hands as I kissed her clit softly. I planted several soft kisses on her clit before looking at her.

 

I licked her pussy from the top to the bottom with the full width of my tongue in a straight line. I paused at the bottom and used the tip of my tongue in a zigzag pattern slowly up to the top of her pussy and circling her clit. I grinned as I rapidly flicked my tongue over her clit enjoying the moans I was causing her to make.

 

She gripped my hair tighter as I kept moving my tongue rapidly along her slit and clit, my hands were caressing her sides shallowly, each movement of my hands ending with my fingertips mere millimetres away from her breasts. With each movement of my tongue, I probed her pussy softly making her think that I was going to plunge my tongue into her pussy, only to reveal I was teasing her, wanting to edge her.

 

I paused slightly just savouring her taste. Suddenly I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy and moved my hands to her breasts caressing them and squeezing softly. I wriggled my tongue rapidly as I worked it deeply into her pussy. I rolled her nipples between my fingertips and thumb.

 

Her hands gripped my hair tighter as I used my instincts trying to drive Jolene as wild as I could, wanting her to cum on my tongue. Her moans increased as her body writhed around under my attentions. Her eyes shut as I curled my tongue deep inside of her. She gasped as I ground my nose against her clit, my actions soon bringing her to orgasm. She squirted and I swallowed every drop I could of her luscious juices.

 

I pulled away from her smiling and licking my lips. I moved up to her and kissed her on the lips as my cock rested against her pussy. Her hands moved from my hair and ran down my back. Breaking the kiss I looked at her taking in her flushed face as her breathing slowly calmed down. I slowly lined my cock with her pussy, pushing slowly into her. I felt her warm tightness enveloping my cock with each millimetre I pushed in. I stopped with my cock fully nestled in her tightness and kissed her passionately as I enjoyed the feeling of her warm tight embrace wrapped around me.

 

Slowly I pulled out, till just my cock head was still in her. Slowly I pushed fully into her just wanting to feel her wrapped around me as long as I could, enjoying how tight she was, and hoping that this wouldn’t be the only time. Jolene smiled as I took my time selfishly taking my own pleasure from her. An argument that she and I had been having for as long as we knew each other, that she thought she won. I paused and kissed her again before kissing her neck and holding my cock still with just my cock head in her.

 

I bit her neck as I slammed my cock deep into her pussy, her moans turning to screams as I kept biting her neck softly while driving my cock deep and hard into her pussy. She started to roll her hips in small circles increasing the feelings that both of us were feeling. She was soon squirting in orgasm on me as I kept driving rapidly into her groaning as I did so. Soon I pushed deep as I exploded in orgasm deep in her.

 

I kissed her as we both held each other, letting ourselves calm down from our orgasms. She reached up and stroked my left cheek lovingly, with a mix of sorrow in her eyes. I looked into her eyes before letting my eyes wander all over every visible inch of her body.

 

“You would tell me the truth about whether my engagement hurt you, wouldn’t you?” She asked me softly.

 

“I can promise you that your engagement has caused me only joy, if it had caused pain I wouldn’t be here,” I whispered quietly before kissing her passionately our tongue exploring each other's mouths. She broke the kiss and smiled.

 

“When I meet Izzy if she is okay with all of this, then I will accept your gift.”

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments