Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Gardening

"Maya has a surprise visitor while gardening"

19
8 Comments 8
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Maya dug her fingers through the dirt, pushing the earth over the root ball of her marigold, and patting the soil back down over it. The sun beat lazily down on her bare shoulders from the cloudless blue sky. She was on her hands and knees at the edge of her flowerbed in the front yard. Her jean shorts, which just barely covered her butt while she was standing, rode up on her thighs. The bottom of her round ass cheeks peeked out beneath them, on perfect display for the neighbors and any passerby.

She had small earbuds in each ear and was listening to music, oblivious to everything except the sunshine and the warm earth in front of her. Grabbing her trowel, she bent over further to dig a small hole for the next plant, humming softly to herself.

Abruptly, her world got dark. A large shadow was cast over her, blocking the sun and stretching across her garden. Startled, she turned her head and looked up, squinting into the face of a tall man, wearing a baseball hat and sunglasses. Her eyes meandered down his body before moving back up and settling on his face. Despite the sunglasses shielding his eyes, she could tell he was staring fixedly at her butt.

“Hi, Jack,” she grinned, tugging her earbuds out and shutting her music off.

“Hey,” he replied, begrudgingly moving his gaze up to her face. “I had a feeling I’d find you out here on a day like today.”

She laughed and turned back to her flowers, tucking the dirt around the small plant she had just placed in the earth.  She bent over further, pulling a stray blade of grass out of her garden, feeling his eyes following her every move. Still facing away from him, she stood slowly. She stretched her arms above her head. Her tank top, low cut and displaying an ample amount of cleavage, slid up to reveal the smooth skin of her lower back. She twisted to either side, wiggling her hips back at him, her short ponytail swaying with her movement. He took a step forward, unable to resist any longer, and placed his hands on her waist. She leaned back, pushing her butt against him as he bent over slightly, his mouth finding the sensitive flesh of her neck. She tipped her head to the side and let her hands move over his, resting on him while he kissed just under her ear. She let out a soft moan, gyrating her butt back on his hardening cock.

She seized his hands and pulled them off of her, turning around to face him. One of his hands moved to her chin, tilting her head up to look at him, while the other encircled her waist and pulled her close to him once more, his erection now pressing against her stomach.

“I have to water my plants,” she said, smiling at him, before he stooped down and let his lips brush over hers. She stretched up onto the tiptoes of her bare feet to meet him better, kissing him back harder, and then pulling away again.

“Or you could not. And you could fuck me instead,” he replied, his voice jovial but fingers lingering hungrily on her bare skin as she turned and walked towards the backyard. He followed her, a few steps behind her, his eyes glued intently to the swish of her butt beneath the denim of her shorts.

“You have to wait,” she called over her shoulder with a laugh, rounding the side of the house. She reached the hose and turned the spigot, pointing the stream of water into her watering can and letting it fill.

“Let me help then,” he said, taking the hose from her. His other hand brushed against her butt underneath her shorts, groping one buttcheek longingly.

She turned to face him, hearing the mischievous edge to his voice. “Thanks. I’ll go pick up my tools.” She stepped toward the front yard again, her back now to him, and suddenly felt the shock of cold water splashing across the back of her sunwarmed legs.

“You ass!” she shrieked, jumping out of the way. She faced Jack, who had directed the water back into the watering can and was steadily staring at it, pretending that he was unaware of her glaring at him. He couldn’t, however, hide the grin stretching across his face.

Maya rolled her eyes and turned back around. She managed to take two steps before the water hit her again, this time splattering across her back, soaking her tank top.

“Jack!” she yelled, turning back to him. He smirked at her, laughing.  She charged at him, a determined grin covering her face. He caught her with one hand, the other still clutching the hose, as she attempted to wrestle it from his control. Water sprayed over both of them, drenching their clothes.

Maya pushed her butt back against him, making his cock jump as she rubbed over it.

“That’s cheating,” Jack said, lust thickening his voice.

“All is fair in water fights, Jack.” She panted as she yanked the hose up, hitting him squarely in the chest. “You of all people should know that.”

“Fine!” he declared, and slid one hand up her side, groping her breast and pinching her nipple through the wet material of her clothing.

With a gasp, she twisted, tugging on the hose and shoving her shoulder against his chest. He stepped backward in an attempt to catch his balance, but tripped over the watering can behind him. As he floundered, his hand wrapped possessively around her waist. Jack landed in the wet grass with a thud, Maya on top of him. His hat fell backward as he hit the ground.

“Hi,” she said, one hand pushing against his chest as she sat up slightly.

“Hi,” he grinned back, tugging her close and then rolling over so he was above her. He sat back, looking over her. The outline of her nipples, hardened by the cold water, peeked out through the material of her thin bra and tank top. The water had also rendered her white tank top sheer, revealing the entirety of her bra, and the tantalizing shape of her cleavage.

As if pulled by a magnetic force, his hands moved towards her breasts, sliding up under her shirt and popping the front clasp of her bra open. He pulled the cups to the side, his fingers brushing against her already erect nipples, coaxing them even harder.

“Not in the yard,” she said, her voice breathy, as she worried about being caught by a neighbor. Her hand pushed back lightly against his chest in a half-hearted attempt to get him to stop.

“Yes, in the yard,” he growled back, grabbing her hand and pinning it to the ground by her side.

Her hips responded of their own accord, pushing against him needily as she let out a soft moan.

He let go of her hand and sat back. He slid one hand up her thigh, gliding under her shorts. He moved his fingers up, searching for the edge of her panties, but only touching her smooth flesh. “Do you always garden without panties?” he smirked, his fingers probing at her moistened slit.

“Not always,” she giggled, biting her lip to stifle a gasp as his finger entered her.

LuxSophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxSophie

He turned his hand, stroking against the front wall of her wet pussy, eliciting a loud moan and making her hips rock.

“So you want to go inside?” he asked, slipping a second finger into her and rubbing against her faster.

“Uh huh,” she moaned.

“So you want me to take my fingers out of you then?” He stroked her even more rapidly.

“No,” she pleaded breathlessly.

He pulled out anyway, holding his fingers to her pouting mouth. Her tongue darted out, licking her juices off of him and then sliding her mouth around his fingers, sucking him and holding his fingers captive. He grinned at her, his cock twitching in response to her tongue against the sensitive skin of his fingers.  After a moment, she opened her mouth, releasing his hand. He quickly grabbed the bottom of her tank top and tugged it over her head, pulling her open bra off her arms. His hands ran over her breasts, kneading them. Then he slid his hands roughly down her sides, his fingers catching on the waistband of her shorts and tugging them down. She lifted her hips, helping him pull them over her butt. He tugged them free from her ankles, dropping them on the ground beside him.

Maya sat up, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him. He could taste her ever so slightly as her tongue parted his lips. Jack started to unbuckle his belt, but he wasn’t moving fast enough for Maya. She undid his button and tugged his zipper down, as he pulled his pants down over his butt, his hardened member springing toward her. She pushed him back onto the ground, wrapping her hand around his shaft as she bent over him, taking him into her mouth eagerly. She crouched between his legs, her naked ass pointing up into the warm summer air as she stroked him in time with the bobbing motion of her head.

She moved her hand off of his member, sliding both hands over his thighs and taking him deeper into her mouth. He groaned, his hips lifting at her. His hand found her ponytail, grabbing it roughly and tugging her off of him. He sat up and shoved her back on the ground, pushing himself between her legs. Grasping his cock, still slick from her mouth, he rubbed himself over her, smearing her wetness up to her clit as his cock head brushed against her. She looked up at him desperately, her mouth parted slightly, her chest heaving with desire.

“Still want to go inside?” he smirked, pressing against her tight opening.

“No,” she moaned, lifting her hips at him. “I want you to fuck me right here.”

With a satisfied grin, Jack pressed into her slowly, penetrating her with his whole length as she squirmed needily underneath him. She moaned again, the damp grass cool against her back, Jack’s cock spreading warmth up through her. She gasped, her fingernails digging into his arms, her hips rocking up against him. He paused, just letting her push up against him for a few heartbeats. Then Jack bent over her, his hands on either side of her head as he pumped into her. Maya lifted her legs up, wrapping them around his back and letting him pummel into her deeper. He moved against her faster, and she writhed under him, her hands raised above her head.

She slid her legs higher, pulling her legs up towards her shoulders on either side of him, grabbing her thighs to hold them there. He thrust against her harder, pounding into her, their breathing both coming in ragged gasps.

Switching his weight all onto his left arm, his right hand roamed over her, squeezing her breast, pinching and tugging at her nipple, making her whimper. His hand wandered lower, stroking over her stomach, caressing her side and then slithering over her smooth mound, to find her swollen clit. Her rubbed over her, sending tendrils of fire up from her sex into her belly. Her pussy squeezed him, growing even tighter and reciprocating the waves of pleasure he was sending through her.

Her mouth made contact with his shoulder, leaving teeth marks in his skin as her orgasm crested. She thrashed underneath him, clenching around him rhymically, stroking him towards his own rapidly approaching finish. He pulled both hands to her hips, his fingers digging into her as he battered into her frenziedly. She cried out around his shoulder, her hands now against his back and digging into him. He thrust into her harder, slamming himself into the back of her pussy as he released his load deep inside of her. His thrusts slowed as their climaxes faded. The tension in her body relaxed, her hands falling to her sides.

Panting, Jack flopped on top of her, the scruff on his face tickling against the delicate flesh of her neck. He slowly slid his spent cock out of her, and rolled onto the grass beside her.

Maya lay where he’d left her, naked and spread-eagled under the rays of the sun. Finally, she sat up, grabbing her bra and shirt out of the now muddy earth beneath her. “Where are my shorts?” she giggled.

Jack’s hand patted the ground next to him, making contact with her shorts. “Here they are,” he said, grinning at her.

Maya reached for them, but he snatched them away as her fingers brushed over the edge. He quickly balled them up and, sitting up quickly, tossed them a few feet away.

“Asshole!” she laughed, pulling her tank top on over her bare breasts, her bottom half still completely exposed. She stood up and poked him lightly in the side with her toes before stepping over him and stepping over to them. She bent over, giving him another perfect view of her ass as she scooped her shorts up and stepped into them.

“You have grass stuck to your butt,” Jack snickered, sitting up himself and stroking her butt while he pulled a green blade free from her skin.

“I need a shower,” she giggled, brushing at her bottom. She could feel the combined aftermath of their sex dripping down her thigh. She tugged her shorts up over her butt.

“I thought you had to water your plants,” he grinned as he stood up, pulling his pants back on.

“Oh yeah,” she laughed, stooping down to retrieve Jack’s hat. She placed it on her own head and beamed at him.

“Go take care of your plants. Then meet me in the shower.” He grabbed the brim of his hat and tugged it down over her eyes, letting one hand trail across her butt as he stepped away.

Maya pushed the hat back up so she could see. “You could help me…” she said pointedly, grabbing the watering can.

“Nah, I already gardened today.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah. I planted my seed in your garden.”

Maya rolled her eyes. “You’re really not that funny,” she giggled.

“But you’re laughing.” He shrugged, grinning at her.

With a final shake of her head, she turned and walked toward the front yard. Jack watched her butt swish away, already thinking of what he would do to her once they were in the shower.

Published 
Written by LittleBlueCat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments