Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Babe Beach Bliss (Part III)

"A big woman has a big encounter of a different kind at the beach"

18
5 Comments 5
3.3k Views 3.3k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is part III of Kristy's and Darren's story. To get the full experience, please read the former chapters first."

Walking with her bare feet in the hot sand and being exposed to the intense afternoon sun, Kristy could not tell if the heat she felt came more from the outside or from within. However, she was sure that under the current circumstances she would be the opposite of cold even in winter. If being on her way to a private area of the beach, to be alone with the most handsome man she could imagine by her side, was not reason enough to have every cell of her heavy body burn a little, she did not know what would be.

Darren was walking next to her, carrying her little bag as well as his own (the gentleman he was had not allowed her to carry anything by herself). About a quarter of an hour ago he had finally been able to turn around.

“Alright, everything safely packed again,” he had said with a wink. “Shall we head off to our secret hideaway?”

Full of excitement and anticipation she nodded her head, “Oh yes, please, I can’t wait!”

“Fine, so let’s go then!”

Again, she hesitated to say what was on her lips. “Oh, come on, just say it!” she urged herself.

“Ok, but first, let me have a closer look at that imprint.”

She felt a little naughty for showing her interest so openly, but at the same time so good. It was as if she let out something that had been suppressed all her life.

He laughed, “Well, help yourself.”

She did what she had announced and enjoyed every bit of the sight. Due to the waistband, the imprint did not show all of his swollen manhood, but the amount that was actually visible made her heart skip a beat. In particular, she had not been aware of the luscious girth before, but then again, how could she – after all, this was an imprint of the excited version. Oh, and then the head. It had the size of a billiard ball! No wonder his speedos were overloaded. That was when she giggled again.

“So, what do you think?” he asked with a cheeky smile. “Reasonably acceptable or just plain average?”

“Oh, you bragger,” she replied, still giggling, “you know it’s super niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!”

They both laughed. She was behaving like a teenager, and she realized how much she enjoyed it. She had never been like that in her teens. Not even remotely. She had always been a shy and silent wallflower. The ugly girl that nobody wanted to talk to or be seen with. The one that was so ashamed of her body that she undressed under a towel in the girls’ locker room. The freak that was laughed at by all the boys she fancied. But no, she did not want those dark memories to spoil the moment. “Go away!” she yelled at them in her mind. And they did.

Darren excused himself for a moment to get his stuff from the place where he had been before, came back after a couple of minutes, gently took her hand, and asked, “Are you sure? I’m a total stranger.”

Without further thinking about it, she kissed his cheek and said, “You’re worth it, you sweet man.”

He looked her in the eyes and they were getting a little wet. A single tear of joy made its way down her face. He kissed it away.

“Sorry,” she whispered, “I’m just so happy that this is happening. I’ve been waiting for you all my life.”

He said nothing and took her in his arms. She wrapped hers around his neck immediately. They stood there for a while, just hugging each other, feeling their bodies meet. Kristy felt the tips of her breasts bloom as they touched his warm skin, and he must have felt it too. Yet she was aware that Darren did his best to keep his lower area slightly away from her to avoid another speedo issue.

She found it cute and funny at the same time, and she knew that people were looking at them now, wondering why this handsome guy hugged a woman like her so intensely. If his long penis popped out now in full excitement and for everyone to see, they would not want to trust their eyes, because they knew it was because of her. A beautiful thought that she cherished for as long as they held each other tight.

At some point, he whispered, “Let’s go, beautiful girl, shall we?”.

She nodded slightly before they both released their embrace reluctantly, still holding hands. Darren had kept his manhood under control this time, even though she could see that his bulge was a little bigger than before. Kristy was sure that it had cost him a lot of willpower to keep things at bay. Or at least that one thing, the big one in the middle. She almost giggled again.

The walk had been full of sweet electricity everywhere. For the first time ever, Kirsty had enjoyed how people looked at her. Yes, they thought the same things about her body, no doubt about that. 'But what about this handsome man next to her? Could he be her brother?' Actually, that was impossible, since the only unrestrainedly oversized part about him was in the front of his pants. 'So maybe he's gay?' But that seemed unlikely too – a gay man would not repeatedly cast a furtive glance at her expansively large butt (Kristy happily realized that he did). 'So he must be – what, her boyfriend?'

Kristy almost felt their confusion and how their worldview was shaking. How the slim girls, the athletic ones, the permanently dieting ones, fought with all their might against the realization that an outrageously good-looking and well-endowed man like him had no eyes for them but for the fat girl with the jelly belly instead, the one with the cellulite-painted thunder thighs, the meaty arms and the saggy boobs. Had the universe turned against them? Was the world coming to an end?

She knew that something like that was going on in their minds. She could see it from the corner of her eye and it made her walk upright in a way she was not used to. Usually, she would let her shoulders droop in a useless attempt to hide from other people’s looks. But not this time. This time was different, and she had not even noticed her changed posture until just now. Darren was a wizard who had transformed her into another person. “No surprise, he has quite the magic wand,” she thought cheekily and quickly turned her gaze once again to his lovely bulge.

They did not talk. Neither of them felt like it. Having the other one so close, walking hand in hand and looking at their bodies every now and then was the much nicer thing to do right now. Kristy was aware that he slowed down because of her. She was a heavy girl, and he knew what that meant. With all that weight, she could not walk fast without getting out of breath. Still, her belly wiggled, and her butt wobbled with every step. She still could not believe that he actually liked that. Never anyone had, including herself.

But now with his eyes not being able to let go of her for too long, she began to feel somehow good about it. Because if he did not like all the jiggling, wiggling, and wobbling, he would not be holding her hand, he would not be leading her to this secret place, and his bulge would certainly not be – wait a minute. Did she just see some heavy twitching in his speedos? Oh yes, she did, and there was some more. “Poor Darren,” she thought, trying to suppress a big smile because she knew by now that this was because of her, “he must be fighting hard to keep his long penis under control.

They had reached the deserted part of the beach, with the first trees and shrubs not far away anymore.

“We’re almost there”, Darren said, smoothly squeezing her hand. “Sorry for the long walk.”

“I enjoyed every minute of it”, she replied in all honesty. “I think it was the nicest walk I’ve ever had. And with the nicest man I’ve ever met.”

He stopped for a moment and so did she.

“You’re such a sweet girl, Kristy”, he whispered and gave her a tender little kiss on her lips.

It was only a short soft touch, but the butterflies in her belly almost lost their minds. This was it. This was why people were so obsessed with kissing. And she had only gotten a tiny taste of it. But it went all through her body, from her hair ends to the tips of her toes. She felt goosebumps everywhere. He was truly a wizard.

All her experiences in kissing so far had been reduced to some wet lips pressed against hers, and a tongue aimlessly digging around in her mouth. There had been nothing romantic about it, nothing exciting or delightful. She never understood the concept of kissing and why one would want it. She did now. And if kissing him already felt like a life-changing event, what would sex be like with him?

Yes, she did have sex before. Five times. But it had not been any different than the kissing, except that it did not involve a tongue but the thing between a boy’s (or later a man’s) legs. She always had thought that she was the problem. That she was doing it wrong. Because she actually did feel something when she touched herself, picturing a handsome man giving her pleasure. And yes, the guys she imagined had always been well-endowed. She just seemed to have a thing for big ones. Was that a crime? Of course not. But the few boys and men she had been with did not have very much to offer in every respect. And so, she had never felt anything when it came to what technically had to be considered sex. Technically. That was the decisive term.

Trees provided them with shade now. They had been walking some more in silence after that little kiss, and she had been so deeply immersed in thought that she failed to realize how close they were to the destination of their little trip.

He gently interrupted her flow of thoughts. “Look, it’s over there,” he said and pointed to a small clearing, surrounded by trees and bushes on the beach side, yet with direct access to the water.

“Oh Darren, it’s beautiful,” she replied happily and realized that she had just spoken his name for the first time. She knew he was aware of that too when he looked at her as if another kiss, a real one, a passionate one was about to happen.

It did not. At least not now. They both knew it was just a question of time, but he was too much of a gentleman to hurry in any way. He dropped her bag, took out her towel, and spread it out on the sand for her. She felt like a princess (a very large princess, she thought) and sat down.

He still stood upright close to her. “So what do you think? Do you like it here? Is it as you imagined it?”

“It’s lovely, Darren,” she replied, this time including his name intentionally. “I like it so much. Thank you for taking me here.”

“Thank you for coming here with me,” he replied.

It felt like a different place. This was not the crowded beach from before. It was their own private place by the water, where nobody could see or hear them. If this was a True Crime Show, she would have been enormously stupid. What if he was a serial killer, who had brought her here so he could murder her without anyone noticing? On the other hand, was there a better way to die than by the hands of the most handsome and charming man she ever had the honor of getting so close to? Not for her anyway. “And I also know what he could stab me with,” she thought cheekily, realizing that her eyes had been resting on his speedos again.

“I really thought you would take a look at the nice surroundings,” Darren said with a wink. “How wrong I was.”

She blushed again for being caught. “I’m sorry, I just can’t help it,” she admitted giggling, “it’s just too big not to look at it all the time.”

He smiled, “Is it?”

“Yes, it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, Mr Big Bragger!” she replied and stared at his bulge with exaggeratedly wide eyes as if she were a cartoon character.

They both burst out laughing, as they had done so many times today. As soon as they had almost calmed down again, she repeated her cartoonish staring, and the laughter resumed. Kristy held her belly and laughed and laughed. She had never had so much fun in her life.

“Stop it, I can’t breathe,” Darren said, still laughing. At some point he took a deep breath, trying to regain his composure. He was about to say something.

Kristy wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes. It had been profoundly liberating to let herself go and just have unrestrained fun with someone she really liked. And fancied in a way she had never fancied anyone before.

And then he said her name. “Kristy,” standing there, looking at her sitting in front of him. He paused, maybe considering whether he should really go on, then asked, “do you want me to take off my pants and show myself naked to you?”

The world had stopped, and Kristy was not dreaming. On the contrary, she had never been so awake. This was really happening. The most handsome man she ever met, the first one who liked her body for what it was, the man she wanted to be with above everything else, and, well, also the man with the longest penis she could ever dream of, this man asked if she wanted to see him with nothing on, stark naked, completely exposed right in front of her eyes?

There was only one answer to that question.

“You .. you know I”, she almost whispered with excitement, “I would... I would want that … very very much.”

He looked at her with true affection and whispered back, “So do I, sweet Kristy.”

They both felt the tension. The air seemed to be loaded with electricity. Kristy’s heart was beating fast. Her anticipation had reached the highest level possible. Darren stood still, breathing in and out as if preparing for a parachute jump. Then he was ready. He pushed his thumbs under the waistband of his speedos, left and right of his pulsating sex organ, still fully wrapped up. Then – slowly, very slowly as if in slow motion – he started to pull down his pants to reveal his manhood to her inch by inch.

When the first bit got visible, she stopped breathing. Her mind did not know what to think first. He was perfectly shaven to leave the best possible impression. She could exactly see where his penis began. The imprint in the sand had already shown a girth that competed with her wrist, but it looked even larger in the flesh. There was no doubt: he could fill a woman in a way Kristy had always dreamed of. Oh, and what a big vein he had!

Darren slowed down even more for them both to enjoy this as long as possible. When about a third of his inches was visible, he paused for a moment.

“Do you like what you see so far, love?” His voice was that of a deeply aroused man.

“It’s beautiful, Darren, so very beautiful,” she replied trembling, “please don’t stop, please. I want to see it, all of it, please.”

He tried to send her a little smile but was too excited to finish it properly, then went on, inch after inch. Kristy’s gaze was fixed on every single one of them as if she was in a trance. “Oh God, oh mighty God,” she thought, “it doesn’t stop! How can it be even longer than this?

Then it happened. Darren stopped again, but the reason was a different one this time. His swollen organ reared up heavily against the fabric, reared up some more – and then it just popped out with urging pressure, slapped against his belly, bounced back, bounced up and down a bit, and then stood up straight without further movement, pointing at the sky in full size.

Kristy was not aware that she stared with her mouth wide open. She was not aware of anything except for what was visible before her eyes. Darren had by far the biggest penis she had ever seen (not that she had seen many) but also the biggest she had ever dreamed of. Every time his massive organ twitched a little, her heart skipped a beat. This was the most exciting and unreal moment of her life so far. Right in front of her was the man she never thought would exist – irresistibly handsome, unimaginably hung, and deep into her.

“So do you like what you see?” he asked with a hoarse voice, extremely aroused.

It was as if he was awakening her from a trance. She tried to move her eyes upwards to his face, but she just could not manage to do so. “Oh Darren,” she breathed out her words, “I’ve never seen something more beautiful.”

“Thank you, sweet girl,” he replied tenderly.

“I never thought, a man could be so perfect. It’s so big, Darren, so so very big.”

“Oh Kristy, you have no idea how glad I was when you said that you like big ones before and then kept staring.”

“I did and I just couldn’t stop. And I can’t stop now. I love it so much.”

“Do you think, erm,” he paused and hesitated to continue.

For the first time since he had started to reveal himself, she was able to take her eyes away from his manhood and looked at his face again. He did not look embarrassed or shy like she used to. He looked a little concerned. How could that be? What was on his mind?

“Please go on, love, I want to hear whatever you have to say.” Had she really said “love”? She had. The word had simply slipped in.

“It’s just that many women say they like a big one. And it’s true. They stare at my bulge, they talk a lot about it, get obsessed with it and urge me to show them what I have to offer. But when I do they get intimidated. They never admit it, but I can see it in their eyes. They still get crazy at wanting to touch it, and they love to play with it. But when it comes to letting me in, they start to panic. They’re scared that it’s too big, too long, too thick. And unfortunately, they are usually right. I just don’t fit in most women. Sometimes it’s the size, sometimes it’s due to the women being too scared and unable to relax enough for me to even try fitting.”

Of all the unbelievable things he had said today, this was the least she had expected. So many different feelings had overwhelmed her at the sight of his naked penis, but intimidation was none of them. It was not even a thought that would have occurred to her, had he not mentioned it. And she did not feel it now either. All she felt right now was a tickling so intense that she could hardly sit still.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

“So that is the reason why I wanted to ask,” he continued after a deep breath, “do you think we could ever make sweet love, just like two people who fancy each other do?”

The butterflies completely lost it. Fancy each other. Make sweet love. Kristy felt like fainting. It was really about to happen. She would sleep with the man of her dreams. She would feel his penis inside of her. She would finally get the big one she always wanted. And it was Darren’s. It belonged to the man who wanted her from head to toe. Her, the fatty, the whale, the ugly wallflower.

“Darren, oh Darren, how can you even ask?” she said, her heart overflowing with happiness. “There’s nothing I want more than this. You are the man of my dreams, and I love everything about you. Just everything. You’re all I ever wanted. And I still can’t believe you chose me.”

“There’s nobody I’d rather choose than you,” he smiled in relief before he added on a cheekier note, “and as you can see, my partner in crime agrees.”

He moved his hips a little to make his still fully swollen organ wiggle like a dog tail and Kristy could not help but snort with laughter.

“I didn’t know you were such a good wiggler,” she said with a playfully appreciative look, “why don’t you show me some more of it?”

“Alrighty, ma’am, your wish is my command,” he replied with a fake accent, then wiggled some more.

Kristy kept laughing, and when Darren started to let his penis bounce up and down, she laughed even more, while the noise of his massive organ slapping against his belly was more teasing than funny.

They kept laughing some more until he finished his little show and sat down next to her, stretching out his legs so she could still look at his manhood as much as she wanted.

“I have never been as close as this to a big penis,” Kristy said with a soft voice. “It’s very exciting to me.”

“I feel very special that mine is the first,” he said without any irony. “Do you want to touch it?”

She nodded slightly, then whispered, “Yes, very much.”

He kissed her tenderly on the cheek and whispered back, “Please do, love. I’ve been wishing for this to happen from the moment I saw you.”

Everything felt like a first time to Kristy. Flirting with a man (well, it actually was the first time), seeing a man naked in the flesh, and now touching a man’s love organ would feel even more like a premiere. She was looking forward to it so much and did not even know where to start. Carefully, her index finger approached the head.

The first touch was almost electrifying. Darren’s penis twitched and he heaved a sigh. Kristy heard her own breathing. She paused, then let the tip of her finger move over the head again. It felt beautiful. A few drops of liquid escaped the little hole in the middle. She played with it, then her finger slowly slid downwards. Darren was perfectly circumcised, and for the first time, she realized that this was how she liked a penis to be. It made it look like a sausage. Oops, there was that word again. She obviously liked that too.

Darren sighed again. There was more twitching when she moved over his skin. Kristy wanted to explore all of his penis (sausage, her cheeky mind reminded her) with the tip of her finger. The surface was soft but also very tense. She could feel all the nice details underneath. Should she use her whole hand for once? She would like that very much.

“Can I ... can I grab it?” she whispered.

“Of course, love. Do anything you like. It’s all yours,” he replied with a smile.

She loved how he said it, and even more that he gave his approval. Without hesitation this time, she opened her right hand and just grabbed on. She sighed in excitement. For the first time she held Darren’s meat, his oh-so-much meat, her palm pressed against it as if she never wanted to let go again. It was all hers for the moment, and hers alone. It felt wonderful, it felt like what she always wanted, and then some. Of course, her fingers could not reach around all that girth and that made it feel even bigger.

She was full of rapture and overwhelmed with giddy emotions. This man was here with her and nobody else, let her play with what she had desired from the first moment she had laid eyes on him. So many thoughts were buzzing through her head right now. There was no way to keep them all under control. She simply had to say the words that were on her tongue.

And so she did: “I love your sausage, Darren.”

There, she had really said it. She felt a little naughty, but there was no shame or regret in sight.

“Thank you so much for saying this, Kristy,” he replied and was honestly surprised. “That came unexpectedly, and all the nicer it is.” He raised a brow and added, “So sausage is your favorite word for it?”

“I think so,” she said timidly. “I’ve just used it for the first time, and it feels so nice to say it.”

“Then it is the right word for you, love,” he said, “unless you want to put mustard on it.”

They both laughed again, and without a warning, he just put his lips on hers. Kristy got swept away immediately. This was a real kiss. Another first in her life, another first today. Their tongues touched and shivers ran down her spine. She could not get enough. His kiss seemed to make every single cell of her body sound. Her heart was on fire. She wanted to throw her arms around him but then realized that she still had his big manhood in her hand and felt it rearing up even more. Perhaps that was his reaction to their kiss. She squeezed it a little and then moved slightly up and down, hoping that she did it right.

I’m wanking my boyfriend,” she thought and couldn’t believe the beauty of those words. She had totally given up the possibility of this ever happening. Only a few hours ago, something like this had been a reality for everyone but her. She could not believe how life had turned around for her in such a short amount of time. If only all the mean girls back at school could see her now!

When the kiss ended, she would not have been able to tell how long it had lasted.

“That was my first real kiss,” she admitted, still tasting him in her mouth. “So I can’t even say if you’re a good kisser.”

Darren broke out in laughter, and she joined. She was really good at making jokes now. Where did that only come from?

“But it wasn’t too bad, I hope,” he replied.

She pretended to consider a diplomatic answer. “Well, let’s say I’ve had worse.”

They both went on laughing and then kissed some more until Darren obviously had to say something that was important to him.

“Kristy, I want to ask you something,” he was really careful about this. “I don't want you to feel forced to do anything you are not comfortable with. You need to know that, so I felt like I should say this in advance.” He paused for a moment and looked at her with a softness in his eyes that would disarm everyone. “I want to ask – would you show yourself naked to me?”

She blushed and felt guilty immediately. It should not have even gotten to the point where he had to ask her. Instead, she should have offered it already. It was a clear sign that she was still afraid of revealing herself to him. But why? Had he not already shown her countless times and in many different ways that he liked her just the way she was? No, “liked” was not even the right word and a huge understatement. Every part of her body was a gift from heaven to him. His eyes had explored every inch with the deepest devotion and unrestricted adoration. He had even told her before how he could not help imagining her in the nude. And with having experienced all of this, she was still afraid to bare all?

It was irrational. The many years of mocking her weight, her looks, her heavy thickness had left their mark. The thought of being a fat whale (or whatever she had been called) that no man would ever like, particularly not a handsome one, could not just be switched off. She felt terribly inferior to him, and yes, it was stupid. She even told herself that, but that did not change a thing. There was no easy way out. The best thing she could do was to tell him.

“I’ll be honest with you,” she began, “the thought of showing myself to you with nothing on excites me in a way I never thought was possible. I can’t tell you how much I’d love to see you look at me naked the way you look at me with my swimsuit on.”

She sighed because she knew what had to be said next. “At the same time, I’m really scared. I have no self-confidence at all. I have been shamed and laughed at all my life because of my body. Not many have seen me naked and those who have weren’t very nice about it. It happened in the girls’ locker room back at school for the first time and hasn’t changed since then. The last time it happened was at a female-only sauna three years ago. Nobody has seen me naked since then. And now I’m so scared that you don’t like me anymore when you see my misshapen body without any chance of hiding all the rolls, the cellulite, the stretch marks. Everything about me is saggy and flabby. There are bumps and dents everywhere. I’m so fat and so ugly. There’s no way you can like a naked body like mine.”

Her eyes filled with tears. Darren took both her hands and held them tenderly. “Stop saying this, love. You know this isn’t true. I am very aware of what makes up a female body like yours. And that is exactly what I like about it.” He kissed a tear off her cheek. “Don’t torture yourself. Don’t let them win. Because that’s what they want. They want you to feel like this so you can never be happy.”

She nodded slightly. “I know you’re right. It’s just – it’s just that I can’t shake it off. All those deprecating looks or mean remarks. All those many times I got laughed at. I mean, I’ve even heard it from relatives. There was this aunt I had who kept mocking me for my weight and looks since I was a teenager. She said the meanest things and pretended them to be jokes. That I had a horse’s ass, but no cowboy would ever want to ride me. That the only thing to ever enter a whale like me would be a harpoon. And that the only difference between me and Miss Piggy was that I’d never make a career in television.”

She paused for a moment, thought about what she had just said, and added “Saying this out loud after all these years makes it sound somehow ridiculous.”

“That’s because it actually is,” Darren said. “Your aunt was a very stupid, hateful, and unhappy person who took out the frustration about her own life on you. I bet she was gaunt and skinny with no curves or female traits worth mentioning.”

“Yes,” Kristy replied, “she was exactly that. And you’re probably right about her motives, but she still did her share to make me feel so very insecure.”

“Of course, she did and that’s what she wanted to achieve. But that was back then. That was before today,” he said. “I mean, she was right, you do have a behind the size of a horse’s, and that is one of the many things I love about you. As far as I am concerned, a woman’s behind can’t possibly be big enough. It’s just something I feel very attracted to. And since I’m no cowboy, she was hopefully right about that as well, because I wouldn’t want to share you.”

She smiled and almost laughed. That was a very sly way of turning things around.

He continued, “Horses and whales belong to the most beautiful animals of all, so being compared to them can’t be that bad. And then the remark about harpoons – aren’t they characterized by their exceptional length? Well,” he nodded at his penis, “I think I’m still in the game there.”

This time she laughed out loud. Her aunt looked pretty stupid now.

“And then there’s Miss Piggy. I’ve never told anyone, but guess what? She was my first celebrity crush and the reason for the first time I made a mess in my pants.”

She stared at him in disbelief. “Really? I mean, are you serious?”

“I am,” and she could clearly see he was not joking this time, “she made me realize that big girls and women caught my attention more than others. At first, I thought I liked them because they reminded me of Piggy, but as I got a little older, I realized it was actually the other way round. So she not only caused my sexual awakening, she also helped me to figure out what type of women I liked most.”

Kristy still smiled but she did not laugh anymore. He had admitted something very personal to her, and in a way, she felt even closer to him now. This time it was her to give him a kiss on his cheek.

“That was very sweet of you,” she said, “I want to be a horse for you, and a whale, and if absolutely necessary, Miss Piggy too.”

He gave her a playful look, “Hey there, Piggy. Ever seen a frog that’s hung like a horse?”

They both burst into laughter, as they had done so many times before on this exceptional day. They calmed down quickly though since there was something else in the air.

“Please turn around, love,” she whispered, “just for a moment. I’ll let you know when you can look again.”

He did as she asked, knowing what was about to happen. Kristy looked at his backside, adored his firm round behind, got up, and started to take off her swimsuit. As soon as the top had gone, she felt the old fear try to return. But only for a few seconds. She felt stronger than before, so much stronger, and successfully fought off every doubt.

There she was, her wobbly belly out, her saggy boobs hanging down to her broad hips. When she took off the tankini bottom, she had no idea what he would think of her full bush. Yes, he was nicely shaven, but maybe he liked it different on a woman. After all, he was full of surprises, so why should this not be another one? It was too late to change it anyway.

She was stark naked now, and to her surprise, it did not feel bad. Actually, it was quite an exciting experience. He would see her in the nude now, and she knew he would like it. Yes, she knew it. Every doubt about it, every insecurity was gone. She took a deep breath and made the moment a reality.

“You can turn around now.”

And so he did.

It took only seconds to happen: The moment Darren saw her, his mouth opened in awe and his eyes did not know what to look at first. His still fully swollen sex organ (he had not lost his erection since his own little striptease) reared up heavily and all of a sudden and without any further warning thick long ropes of his love milk shot out under utmost pressure. Once, twice, three times, maybe four or five even. Kristy was too surprised to count. And so was Darren.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry!” he exclaimed in shock. “It just – it just happened!”

She had no idea what to say. This was the most arousing moment of her life. He had not even touched himself. It was her sight that had caused it. Her sight. And then he said it.

“I’m so so sorry, love, so sorry. I guess I was just overwhelmed by your sight. I mean, this hasn’t happened to me since I was-”

She got down on her knees and kissed him long and deep. When their lips took a break, she said, “This was the biggest gift you could have given to me. There are no more doubts left now that you really, really like me the way I am.”

They kissed again and pressed their bodies close to each other. She could feel that his manhood (“damnit, Kristy, his sausage!” her mind corrected her) had already swollen again. “My goodness,” she thought with a cheeky smile, “my boyfriend is a pornstar!”

And as if he had heard her thoughts, Darren paused their kiss to look at her with sincere devotion.

“I think I’ve never been happier in my life than right now. And that’s because of you and you alone. I’m so glad you like me back, Kristy.”

“I like you so much, Darren. So very, very much.” And after a few moments of silence, she added in a shy, yet joyful voice, “Will it happen now?”

“Only if you really want to.”

“There’s nothing I ever wanted more.”

They kissed again and for the first time, Darren started to move his hands over the voluptuousness of her body. She felt him grab her lower thighs and lay them over his shoulders. She crossed them and said, “Please be gentle with me. This will feel like my first time. My first real time.”

He bent down to her and whispered in her ear, “I’ll be the most gentle of lovers, my sweet Kristy. Oh, and by the way, I love your bush. Please don’t ever shave.”

She replied with a smile. “I won’t. Oh, and Darren?”

“Yes?”

She giggled. “I love your big sausage.”

And with that, he started to enter her. Slowly, gently, carefully. She almost fainted with arousal and happiness. She had never felt something like this before. How could any woman not want all of his length and girth inside her? What had he said about her name? The same was true for his oversized lovemaker – it fit like a glove.

Darren was a wizard indeed. He seemed to instinctively know what she liked most and how she liked it most – both things which she herself had only a faint idea of. She felt him everywhere but without being able to tell what he did. She was beyond that. Every single cell of her body was electrified and her mind in a trance. The sounds of their bodies in motion, the echo of their voices inside each other’s heads – none of it could drown out her heartbeat and the music of ecstasy that played burning rhythms from her head to her toes. Kristy saw stars implode and supernovas erupt, and she realized for the first time in thirty-two years that this was what sex was really all about.

Lying next to each other much later with the sun slowly setting, they both knew that they would not leave this place before dawn. After a while, and still a little out of breath, Darren was the first one to speak again.

“Can I ask you something very personal, sweet Kristy?”

“Oh love, of course. From now on you can ask me anything.”

“Are you my girlfriend now?”

She waited for a moment to taste the sweetness of these words a little longer. Then she took a deep breath, looked at the evening skies with the first stars slightly visible, and replied from the bottom of her heart.

“It’s the only thing I ever wanted to be.”

Published 
Written by Tristan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments