Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday

"She wanted to wish him a birthday he'd never forget..."

36
22 Comments 22
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The low rumble of the car engine felt almost synced with the thumping of her heartbeat. Was she really going to go through with this? The icy blue sky feigned a hot summers day, however, the piercing chill reminded her that it wasn’t. Pulling the belt of her winter coat tighter, Alicia waited. Ten minutes more. He was never late.

Turning the key, she silenced the engine. Her heart rate increased. Exhilaration. Nerves. Arousal. She knew it was everything. He was everything.

Clasping the golden box from the seat next to her she climbed out of the driver's seat. The beep of the car signalled it was locked. With a quick check of her reflection, she perfected her dark locks before turning to walk across the car park. The gravel crunched beneath her leather knee-high boots. Folding her arms across her chest she attempted to shield out the icy snap. It was colder than what she had thought.

The slight rustle of the leaves shook above her as she waited. Scanning the area, she knew she was alone. At least there were no other cars. A picturesque woodland area sat beyond a rarely used train line and empty station. She knew this was the perfect spot for them.

Intense excitement surged through her. He had arrived. Exactly when he said he would. Their eyes locked through the car windscreen, grinning at one another. Their secret rendezvous made their relationship even more passionate. His car wheels crushed over the gravelly ground.

“What are you doing? It’s cold. Get in,” Luke called, winding down his window.

Scurrying around she climbed into the passenger side. Their lips locked almost immediately. She inhaled his gorgeous scent. His muscular tongue working its way into her needy mouth as they shared their long overdue kiss. His wandering hands on her exposed thigh.

“Wait,” she murmured, breaking free from his lips. Luke continued his kisses on her face, trailing down to her neck as she spoke. “Happy birthday,” she grinned, handing him the box.

"What? You're so naughty! You shouldn't have bought me anything."

"Just open it." Giggling, Alicia watched as he unwrapped the beautifully presented gift. She nervously nibbled her bottom lip as she watched his eyes flash towards her.

"You haven't?" The raw animalistic lust washed over his face as he wrapped his hand around the back of her head and drew her close to him, kissing her with unbridled passion. He dangled the remote control from his finger, wickedly grinning before turning it up.

She cried out. The highly intense vibrations coursed between her legs. “Fuck, that is powerful,” she laughed as he flicked it off.

His hand snaked up her thigh. “Where’s your skirt?”

“You told me I was only allowed one piece of clothing.” His strong hand cupped her mound. “Then you weren’t listening. Knickers off. Now.” He didn’t wait for her response before tugging the belt on her coat and popping open the buttons. Alicia panted. “Back seat.” Luke commanded it. He didn’t need to say it again.

Stepping out of the car she quickly popped the back door open. He stripped her bare. Despite the cold air, Alicia felt warm. She ached. Her new toy nestled perfectly in her tight little snatch. Her heart thumped as he lay her back on the spacious seat. Pinning her legs back he licked her glistening bald pussy. It was his. She was his. Every beautiful inch of her.

Alicia made him hard. As hard as steel. And Luke. Well Luke was perfect for her.

Flicking the toy on full he watched as his curvaceous beauty thrashed under this control. Not caring about the temperature. She needed to cum. She needed to cum hard. Her pussy juice seeped around the lilac rubber as the orgasm tore through her, repeatedly.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

He lapped at her, like a parched cat lapping it’s favourite cream. Arching her back she held his face to her. He feasted harder, his skilled tongue twisting down to her tight rosebud.

“Get up,” he ordered, pulling her up and dragging her weakened, naked body around to the front of his car. “Hands out.”

“We can’t,” she resisted. “Someone might turn up.”

“Then I suggest you do it quickly. Hands out.” Luke placed his hands on top of hers, spreading her hands onto the cold surface of the car. His knee between her legs, “Spread your legs.” Her voluptuous breasts hung beneath her, her dark nipples shriveled from the state of arousal and biting air.

Spreading her legs she presented her peachy rump beautifully in front of him. “Good girl. Look at you, naked and spread out like that for me.” His strong hands snaked their way over her cool body, grabbing menacingly at her full tits.

“Careful, you’re going to bruise me.”

Alicia cried out as she felt the sting of the palm of his hand smack against the flesh of her arse. “You’ll do as I say.”

The vibrations powered through her core as she climaxed again. Her sex dripping in fluid. She didn’t care where she was. She was in ecstasy.

Alicia heard the clink of his belt, his hardness was pressed against her. She groaned as he teased the length of her slit with his thick cock, coating it in her own lubrication before pressing it against her dark star. “It’s too… tight,” she groaned,  riding the wave of another orgasm.

Luke pressed hard against her puckered hole as the vibrations of her toy ripped through her once again. Alicia cried out. Both of her holes stuffed. Luke’s jeans piled around his ankles as he drove his aching dick into the tightness. “Fuck, you are so tight. You dirty slut. Having your gorgeous arse fucked right here in broad daylight. You’re my slut. What are you?”

“Yours, your slut…” she moaned. Her body spread out, limp under him as he fucked her hard and fast, slapping her milky skin. The sting showed. His handprint all over her fleshy cheeks. Mustering the energy she looked over her shoulder at him. “I love your cock in my arse,” she grinned, grinding back onto him.

“Fuck, you’re gonna make me come. You filthy bitch.”

“Come in me. Fill my slutty arse with your spunk.”

Luke fucked her. He fucked her with everything he had.

Grabbing a fistful of her locks, he pulled her head back as he shot his hot liquid. Rope after rope of white jizz spurted inside of her tight hole. She came with him. The strongest orgasm she had had swallowed her body. 

Gasping for breath, she opened her eyes, coming down from the euphoria. "Fuck! Luke!" quickly clambering into the car she grabbed her coat. 

Laughing, Luke pulled his jeans up and held his hand up to the train security guard who had been watching their little show from the station house the entire time. 

Alicia laughed. A mixture of embarrassment and excitement. 

Luke wrapped her up in her coat and cradled her into him. Tight to warm her up. "Let's get back home. Get my gorgeous filthy slut in the bath. It's snuggle time." 

"Hey," Alicia laughed, playfully slapping his arm. "Happy birthday, baby." She grinned, rubbed his nose with hers and kissed him again.

She loved being his.

Published 
Written by sweet_as_candy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments