Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If You Go Down To The Woods Today...

"A chance encounter at a local dogging spot leads to a mutual pleasure."

24
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

There is a spot where the bushes make a kind of cave. There are used tissues, used condoms, and pornographic pages torn from old magazines, fading and damp with spunk, slowly turning into leaf mold. It’s the haunt of doggers and I haunt the place in the hope of action, but never successfully, until today.

There’s a girl there and she’s oblivious to me. Her knickers are on the floor and her gaze is on the scrap of paper in her hand. The fingers of her other hand are busy at work between her legs, and I can see her chest heaving as she approaches orgasm.

“What’re you looking at?” I ask and get a secret thrill from watching her spin round, her auburn, shoulder-length hair almost giving her whiplash. Her eyes widen and she drops into a crouch, desperately trying to hide her modesty while, at the same time, pull her knickers up.

“Can I see?” I hold my hand out towards the picture and, hesitantly, she hands it to me. It shows a man going down on a woman, his tongue buried in her shaved vagina.

“Do you like this?” I ask, waving the picture.

She nods.

“Would you like me to do this to you?”

She appears to think for a moment before shrugging and then, “Yeah, okay.”

I look around, trying to figure out the best way of doing this.

“Okay,” I say slowly, “how about I lie down on my coat and you kind of come over on top? Then I can lick you out.”

“What? Like a sixty-nine?” she asks quizzically.

“Yeah, kind of. I mean, I’m not too bothered if you don’t want to, you know, reciprocate. I'd be quite happy if you, err, just use your hand.”

She nods thoughtfully then, suddenly, she asks, “Do you like it?”

“What?” I ask, slightly confused.

“Licking a girl’s, you know, licking her there?” and she waves her hand in the general direction of her fanny.

“Yeah, yeah, I love it!” I reply, “It’s one of my favourite things to do in the bedroom. Why?”

“Well, I have this boyfriend and, um, he won’t go down on me. He says it’s disgusting!”

“Okay, does he have a similar thing about you going down on him?”

She laughs, ruefully, “No, it sometimes feels like all I do is give him blow jobs. Like, he’d rather get sucked off than fuck me.”

I can see from the look on her face that, for all the levity in her voice, she isn’t joking.

“Maybe you need a new boyfriend!” I say and, for a moment, it looks like she's going to burst into tears but, instead, she bursts out laughing.

“Yeah, maybe I do.”

“Look, if you’ve got a boyfriend then, you know, I’d understand if you need to go.” I’m sympathetic but still, I lay my coat out among the detritus and lie down.

She shakes her head, “No, I'm okay.”

“Okay then, do you want to come over?”

She hesitantly drops her knickers and steps out of them. Straddling my face, she hitches up her skirt, giving me an unrivalled view of her pussy. Like the picture she was looking at earlier, she has shaved, and I can see she is damp from her earlier exertions. She squats down and then, awkwardly kneels above me.

Marukawwwa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marukawwwa

I run my tongue over her slit before parting her lips and letting the tip of my tongue trace the rim of her opening. I'm rewarded with a little gasp and the taste of her sex. My hands wander over her flat stomach, up to the lacy bra that covers her breasts. She pushes the cups of her bra up over her tits and, as my lips and tongue play with her pussy, so my fingers play with her breasts.

She’s slowly rocking her body, grinding herself against my mouth. I gently caressed her tits, allowing my thumbs to circle her nipples, feeling them harden under my touch. Suddenly, she places her hands over mine and starts to squeeze, forcing me to squeeze her breasts in return. I get the idea and, taking her nipples between forefinger and thumb, I start to roll and pull them causing her to cry out, although whether in pleasure or pain, I’m not entirely sure. The movement of her hips increases, however, and her breathing grow more ragged in her throat.

Suddenly, she flops forward, and I feel her hand on my groin. She unzips my trousers and pulls out my cock. With almost exaggerated care, she takes the base between her fingers and thumb, and slowly slips the shaft into her mouth. She tightens her lip as I enter her. She’s warm and welcoming, and I can almost feel my cock growing harder under the ministrations of her tongue and lips.

By now I’ve released her breasts and, instead, I run my hands over the globes of her buttocks; lightly at first but becoming more urgent as her mouth works my cock. Meanwhile, my tongue is lapping at her pussy and, finding her little clitoral hood, I suck it into my mouth and play with it with my tongue before exploring beneath it. I don’t know whether I find the right spot, but she starts to move against my face and her lips and hand slip up and down my shaft with increased urgency.

Suddenly, she breaks off from sucking my cock and sits almost bolt upright, nearly smothering me in the process. “Oh God!” she cried in a surprised voice, “I think I’m cumming!”

And with that she does.

I taste her juices as they pour into my mouth, and I push my tongue deep inside her. She still has her hand on my cock, working it up and down and, as I approach my own climax, I find myself, almost involuntarily, thrusting my tongue, faster and deeper, into her hole. Then, with a muffled cry, I too cum.

We lay there for a few minutes; me lazily continuing to lick her pussy, her hand still toying with my cock then, slowly, she rolls off me. I scrabble in my pocket and find some tissues and we clean ourselves up, shy and with little to say now that the deed is done.

Once we are decent, we make our way through the bushes and along the well-trodden track to the car park. Neither of us says a word until we arrive at what is obviously her car, then she turns to me, “You know what you said about getting a new boyfriend?”

I nod.

“Well, I think you’re right.”

“Okay,” I say, noncommittally.

“So,” and a mischievous smile lights up her face, “What you doing Saturday?”

Published 
Written by WilliamGrey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments