Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Luke explains about the show, after a little lunch Tina and Luke clear a few points up."

Tina

“No show, pal,” said Luke

The stranger stopped and blocked what little path there was, Luke stopped, pulling me to a stop too. Luke then turned to about forty-five degrees and looked behind again. That is when I heard footsteps and the dog from earlier started to sniff around our feet.

Luke crouched and stroked the dog under the chin; then I noticed him leaning over the top of it, almost as if he lost balance he put a hand down on the other side of the dog, so he was fully over it, then he pushed down with his body. This took a second and then he was back up again and the dog ran off to his master.

He pointed back to the first stranger, saying, “Stop there, please.” All this tension and he remained polite.

Back to the second stranger, he said, “Please let us pass, I think you have us confused with someone else.”

“Oh, no, no confusion. We’re here for a show and your pretty girl is going to provide it.”

Neither of these men were small; it was that thought that sparked the conversation I had with Diane, that morning, to spring to the fore. I had phoned her and talked about the night before and she had marvelled how Luke had not hit Idiot. She had gone on to remark that, in the various tussles, she had never seen Luke punch anyone, they had all been resolved without it. She had joked that she wondered if he really had a glass fist and couldn’t punch his way out of a paper bag. As I was wondering how he would resolve this one, I heard Luke respond.

“You see that’s how I know there’s confusion; she’s not providing anything for you.”

Everything started to move really fast now. Stranger two jerked the lead of his dog which started barking and snarling. Luke looked behind, not at the stranger but down at his dog. I looked behind and it was cowering behind its owner, who now had a look of concern on his face.

Luke pulled me forward toward the second stranger; when we were within about six foot of him, he released his dog. Luke pulled me behind him while stepping across, his arm came up and I felt his other arm flex under my hand. He pushed the dog to the side and it went tumbling into the undergrowth. Luke then shrugged my hand off and stepped forward fast, leaving me behind. I saw his right arm fly up, his left went sideways at head height and finally his right straight forward. He didn’t stop, he spun on his toes, not even bothering to check what happened to stranger two. He was in the face of stranger one who had been screaming at his dog.

“KILL, KILL!”

Luke burst out laughing, “You need to learn about animals,” and patted his leg.

I felt my mouth drop open as the stranger’s dog ran up to Luke and jumped at his leg. Luke stroked it for a second without breaking eye contact.

“Good boy,” he said to the dog, “off you go.” Pushing it toward its master, actually its owner.

Luke looked him in the face and said exactly the same. The stranger turned and walked away. He took my hand and turned back the way we came. He saw the other dog cowering in the bushes, so went down on his haunches right next to the other stranger who was sitting up but looking very nervous.

In a really gentle voice, he said, “Come here,” and the dog trotted over. While Luke stroked the dog, he said: “What are you going to do next time you see a stranger here?”

“Walk past?”

“Hello, might be a nice thing to say. What if you see her or me again?”

“Walk past?”

“No, find somewhere else to walk, quickly.”

“Err, yes, of course.”

“Now say thank you.”

“What for?”

“For me dealing with you, rather than ‘my girl,’ she can be a bit psycho when she hears that phrase. She’ll tell you she’s no one’s property, probably with the heel of her boot in your balls.”

“Thank you, sorry, Miss.”

Luke patted the dog’s head, then its owner’s and stood up. He took my hand and walked me back to his car. I was shaking like a leaf, but Luke walked on as if nothing had happened. That is until we got back to his car, he pulled me into a close hug, knowing just what I needed, what I didn’t understand, until he spoke, was that he needed it too.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

“Sweetie, what’s the matter?”

“Sorry, I hate being forced to do that.”

“Diane remarked about never seeing you punch anyone; she said that Rob had never seen it either.”

“I’m scared of hurting someone, you know, badly. Those cunts made me decide between that and you. There wasn’t a decision to make, which is why I hit him three times, once would have been enough.”

“Oh, Luke, you can’t beat yourself up for them forcing your hand. How would you have reacted if they had hurt me?” Luke just nodded. “In a way, you stopped yourself from hurting them both a lot worse by stopping just the one.”

“I still hate it, though.”

“Which makes me even happier to be with you.” He gave me a squeeze, then kissed my forehead before opening the car door for me.

 

Luke

We sat in silence in the car for a few minutes; I needed to let the adrenaline drain from me. It was only when I saw the person I didn’t hit walk into the car park, then turn around and disappear again, did the tension finally drain. I took a final deep breath, patted Tina’s knee and leant over and gave her a kiss.

“So much for lunch, sorry. Shall we stop at a pub?”

“That sounds perfect.”

Tina took up a position that had and has, remained a favourite of ours, her hand on my leg and her head on my shoulder. Though some of the centre consoles have gotten so big, it’s not so easy to do anymore.

“You feeling better now, sweetie?”

“Yeah, it just pisses me off having to do that.”

Tina gave my leg a squeeze; she was so different from previous girlfriends. I’ve been berated for being too violent and too passive, Tina just seemed to understand what I felt and why, gave me some sage advice and checked on me, but no admonishment. Both how I had dealt with Idiot and these two were fine by her.

There was a pub not too far and we pulled into the car park about five minutes later. When we got out of the car, Tina put her arm around my waist and when I put mine around her shoulder, she held onto it with her other hand. We had to let go when we entered the pub. We got some drinks and ordered a light snack. Mum was doing dinner and she always cooked ready for the army to arrive.

“If you’d rather not talk about it, I understand, but I’m curious to know what happened with those dogs.”

“Oh, that’s easy, those guys didn’t know how to dominate them fully. Dogs are pack animals and look to a strong alpha to lead the pack. Generally, it will be the owner; in our society, there aren’t usually situations where this is challenged. When I supposedly lost my balance, I was dominating that dog. Smothering him, but not hurting him. What his owner should have done was pushed me off, but he didn’t and from that point, he may remain the pack leader, but I am now the alpha over the other, as far as the dog is concerned. The other saw its pack leader defeated by another and also saw him defer to me, by not challenging when I called him over.

“Those dogs will never attack me now, unless their owners defeat me in front of them. Also, given the whole situation and us and my smell on you, there’s a good chance they won’t attack you either, they will look at you as the alpha female or chief bitch.”

I couldn’t resist that last comment and got punched for my efforts. But at the same time, Tina asked where I had learnt all this, I suggested, when she collects her underwear, to have a look at the books on my shelves.

We were enjoying each other’s company, not saying much while we ate, then Tina shocked me as I finished my sandwich.

“Do you know somewhere private? I’ve been thinking over what happened, my knight needs a reward and I need to give it to him.”

“Erm, sure, let’s go.”

 

Tina

Looking back, it was a huge transformation through that first term that had culminated in my first public act of exhibitionism. I had changed from a timid, shy girl, who almost ran away before my first day was over, to this. I wasn’t so surprised as when I had felt safe with Luke in the house, I had dropped the robe, granted no one was there, but I had thought after, that I’m not sure it would have bothered me. When Sam caught us in bed earlier, my reaction had been out of surprise rather than shyness. In the woods, it was safe because I was with Luke and no one was about.

During lunch, I had thought about what happened after, Luke proving how safe I was with him, again. I also thought if they had turned up ten minutes earlier and kept a good distance, I possibly would not have minded, if I had even noticed. All these thoughts only did one thing, turn me on. Luke’s face was a picture when I told him I needed to reward him.

It was only a few minutes and he was pulling into a lay-by, he jumped out of his car and went to the boot. When he locked my door, I saw he had a blanket in his hand.

“Mum gave it to me, in case of emergencies. This is an emergency isn’t it?”

“Uhuh,” It was the best I could do; I was biting my lip.

He grabbed my hand and we set off at a trot, for a couple of hundred yards before entering a grove of bushy pine trees. They hung low at the edges and where the grass had been cut, they had not gone under the branches and it grew to meet them. Even this close to winter, the grass was still quite green.  Luke looked at me and grinned, then, bending low, he pushed through the grass and lower branches, pulling me after him.

It was like a little grotto inside, in the shade, the grass had not grown, it was like a bed of dead needles, soft and springy underfoot. As he lay the blanket down, I reached around and undid his trousers and pushed them and his boxers down. Then started on my own.

“Lie down!” I said, he had a bit of shocked look as he complied.

I kicked my shoes to the side and pulled one leg out of my jeans before sitting astride him. I was so turned on, Luke went to start playing with me and I just pushed his hands away. I grabbed him and guided him to my entrance. After rubbing it back and forth a few times, I lined him up and lowered myself slowly onto him. I knew I was aroused but was still a bit uncertain about his size. It was a bit of a surprise when I was able to lower myself all the way down in one, slow movement.

I let out a sigh and leant forward whispering in his ear, “Now, make me yours.”

He held my gaze for a second after interminable second, his face expressionless. Then he ran his hands down my back and grasped a cheek in each hand; he thrust upwards.

“Oh god, yes!”

Once? Then the look again, I felt his fingers tighten on my bum, pulling my cheeks slightly apart. Then he smiled, it was his same smile, but more so, it was like a spotlight was being shone on his face. And he thrust again, only this time he only paused for a heartbeat before thrusting again.

“Oh, thank you, Luke!”

“God Tina, I fucking love you!”

“Yes, I love you too. Make me yours forever.”

I orgasmed quickly; it wasn’t earth-shattering, it was like a glow, starting from outside warming inwards to my middle, before being released back out of my body. I tensed and gave a small shake, then lay on his chest with my arms around his neck as he continued. With each thrust, I felt a tingle run down my spine, until after forever, but too soon, I felt a warmth inside me as he tensed in his own orgasm.

I looked at him and when he opened his eyes, it was like looking into two black holes. There was no escape for me; now, I was beyond the event horizon and falling. Only this didn’t pull me apart; it had made me whole. I had given myself to Luke and he had made me one with him.

As we lay there, he pulled the blanket around me and held me close. He was studying me intently. I knew it was only a matter of time before he asked the question.

“Well, well, well, Miss Croft, what came over you?”

I giggled; Diane was obviously rubbing off on me.

Luke sighed, “Over, not in…”

Which only made me giggle more, “Sweetie, I’m sorry, it just feels like I’m high or something.” He gave me a little squeeze.

“I don’t know how to explain it. Earlier, when you exposed me and we, by the tree. I had no worries; I knew it would be okay. It was only afterwards that I knew why. It was because I was safe, under your protection. This allows me to let go like I never have before and I think you have found a weak spot. The silly thing is, if we repeated the poker game, I’m still not sure I could go further. It’s just a bit too intimate. Next time though, it could well be me dragging you to our room.”

“Our room?”

All that explanation and he picks up on ‘our,’ “Yes, sweetie, you said it first, our room. Yours, mine, ours, it makes no odds. I think I have discovered that, at least with you, I get a little turned on at being exposed.”

“Is it being exposed, or is it the possibility of being caught? If it’s the latter, then you’ll probably struggle losing at poker. But that doesn’t explain this.”

“That’s harder to explain; my head was going a hundred miles an hour, coming from the pub trying to work out why I needed you so badly. I think I was jealous.”

Luke stared, open-mouthed, until I put my fingers under his chin.

“Penny for them?” I asked.

“What are you jealous of?”

“Idiot, those two in the woods, their dogs, the fool you threw out of the clubhouse, all the people that sang and dance to the Choirmaster.”

“Why?” He stuttered, “It would take a word from you and I’d drop the lot, ish. You know what I mean.”

I nodded. “The one thing you have done to all of them, but not me, not personally and not fully. You made all of them dance to your tune; you dominated them all. We’ve both held back a little for our reasons. What happened earlier cleared the mist and showed me that.

“When I saw, I knew I needed to let go fully and completely to you. I needed you to let go of that final bit too. To make me dance, to make me your alpha bitch so to speak. I’m sorry, that sounds messed up, this is all new to me.”

“I won’t say it doesn’t sound messed up, maybe even a little creepy from some angles. But I think I know where you’re coming from. I want to say a couple of things and don’t take them the wrong way. First, I am honoured, what you have offered me is a great gift, how can I ever match it?"

"Sweetie, you don't have to match it, just accept it."

"I'm a little scared, to be honest, I want to say I'll treasure it forever, but frightened of putting expectations on either of us."

"Oh Luke, just let go, no expectations, it all turns to dust in the end, let us just treasure what we have, while we have it."

Luke smiled and squeezed me before continuing, "Second, you know me, I need to analyse this and get my head around it.” I nodded.

“Lastly, I’m not sure anything we say or think, during the heat of sex can really count, our minds are flooded with endorphins, you said it yourself you felt high. Can we really blame someone for saying something when they are drunk? I think much the same as during the comedown; our emotions are still all over.

“That doesn’t mean to say that we didn’t mean anything, just with a clear head we may not have expressed it yet, or in that exact way.”

I leant up and kissed him, “You and your damned logic. Okay, ask me in an hour then. Maybe we can do this again after.”

“Miss Croft you are not only brazen, you are becoming a Chinese dumpling.”

The look on my face must have said it all, “Wonton,” he answered.

“Dork!”

“Nerd!”

As we sniggered, he patted my bum, “Come on, it’s getting dark and it will get really cold soon.”

 

Luke

The drive home was quiet at first; then I thought I’d be a smart arse.

“So, do I get to call you bitch now?” This was the first time Tina pinched me. She knew how to pinch!

“I’ll take that as a no.

“Just a heads up, my mum said about taking you shopping tomorrow.”

“Oh?”

“It’s okay; dad warned her off. Said you needed time with your family and I told her that she may not like you.”

“She won’t like me; she’ll love me.”

I had to smile; I thought Tina would retreat into her shell, at least, to start with when we got home.

“I know she will, but we just don’t want her smothering you. She said about a girls’ day out, so she may even have been thinking of taking Sam too.”

squirt_Awa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_Awa

“Doesn’t she have to work?”

“Apparently she called in sick for the rest of the week. Either she misses me, or she wants to check you out. Make sure she approves.”

We were laughing when I pulled up at my parents. Tina hesitated by the car.

“Always the back door, the front door is for strangers and tradesmen.” I tapped my foot on a rock, “If ever you get here and the door’s locked, my birth day and month.”

As I opened the door, I heard, “Luke, oh Luke, big sis wants a word.” I really must get my exhaust fixed.

“What is it?”

“Come up; I’ll show you.”

“Sorry, I’ll be back in a minute, grab a seat. If you want to get a drink, make yourself at home.”

“Tina, love, come in, sit down, can I get you anything?” said my mum as she walked into the kitchen.

I gave Tina a quick kiss and whispered, “Good luck.”

“Sam?” I asked as I got to the top of the stairs.

Sam appeared from her room and leant on the door frame. She was waving a pair of knickers and bra at me.

“Is there something you need to tell me? I found these in your laundry. If you want some advice, my first would be get bigger sizes; these won’t fit round your fat legs.”

Then I recognised them; they were Tina’s that I put in my laundry bag on Saturday morning and again on Sunday. I went to take them from Sam, who pulled them away.

“Don’t fuck about, Sam. They’re Tina’s okay? She left them at mine over the weekend.”

“Oh, so your little floozy,” she stopped, wide-eyed. “Sorry, Luke, I was only messing.”

“Please don’t. Tina’s special, I don’t know, it just feels right.”

Sam came over and hugged me, I felt her hand in my pocket, “Sorry, bruv, I thought you were just a bit ‘early days, hot and heavy’. I see it’s more than that.”

I kissed her cheek, “I meant what I said this morning.”

Sam’s eyes glazed over and she gave me a quick squeeze, “Go and rescue her from mum.”

 

Tina

As Luke disappeared, Mrs Evans was bustling around the kitchen. She filled the kettle and put it on, took a bunch of trays out of the oven and turned that on. Then she was in cupboards and the fridge, pulling out packets and fruit and vegetables.

“Tea or coffee, dear? Or you could have something else; we’ve got a cupboard full of drinks ready for Christmas.”

“Coffee’s fine, Mrs Evans.”

“Anne, dear, please.”

“I’ll try; it just feels awkward. All my friends’ parents have always been Mr and Mrs.”

She grabbed my hand and said, “Oh, you’re just a gem. How on earth did that thug of a son of mine woo you?”

“I think it was two-parts ignorance and one-part brute force, on both our sides.

“Can I help you at all?”

Mrs Evans asked me to chop the vegetables and just as I had started, Luke came into the kitchen.

“Really mum? Making guests work for their supper?”

“It’s okay, I offered.”

He came over and kissed my cheek and flicked the kettle on.

“Hi mum,” he kissed her cheek. “You’re both okay for drinks?”

Then out of the door, “SAM, COFFEE?”

“PLEASE.”

I heard the door open and someone say, “If you’re making, I’ll grab one too, son.”

Without missing a beat, Luke grabbed a third cup. The interaction between them all was so easy and relaxed. At home, I wasn’t treated as a child, but the dynamic was very much parent and child, here it was four adults. Though I had heard the parent earlier when Mrs Evans had shouted up at Sam. 

“Back down in a minute,” said the newcomer and was gone.

Luke finished making the drinks as Sam came in and sat at the table followed a couple of minutes later by the newcomer.

“Good evening, love of my life, how has your day been?” He asked as he kissed Mrs Evans.

She giggled and said, “It’s been great.”

After kissing Sam and greeting her, he turned and looked at Luke, “Son?”

“It’s what my birth certificate says.”

“If I’d wanted to be a bloody dentist, I would have studied for it.”

“Uhuh,” replied Luke. I looked around at him and he was looking into his cup.

I looked at Mrs Evans and she was smiling, Sam was giggling, I wasn’t really sure what was happening. Although there was an apparent tension, it was light and friendly too. Finally, Luke snorted and pushed his chair back as he stood, edging around the table toward me. He looked at me as if I were the only person in the room and gave me that damned smile, enveloping me with protective warmth.

Luke put his arm around my shoulder, “Dad, meet Tina. Tina, this is my dad.”

“It’s wonderful to meet you and please, call me David,” he took my hand, cupping his left under both of ours as he said this.

Mrs Evans laughed gently, “Tina, dear, call us what you feel most comfortable doing.”

“Thank you,” I said to her and Mr Evans, “and it’s lovely to meet you too, all of you. I must say I was nervous about meeting Luke’s family and you have all made me feel so welcome.” Luke gave me a quick squeeze.

“Bloody hell, Luke!” cried out, Sam. “How the hell did you do it?”

“Samantha!” Luke and Mr Evans were smiling at the exchange between the mother and daughter. It did make me smile, too, not just this, but how they all seemed to be at ease.

“What? She’s adorable. I want to know how Luke got so lucky.”

Mr Evans spoke up, “Tina, I must apologise for my children. I did try, but I see at times like this that I have failed as a father.

“A daughter who looks for every opportunity to have a dig at her brother and a son who it would be easier pulling his teeth than have him volunteering information.

“I hope your parents had better luck than me.” I really didn’t know what to say, but was rescued by Mrs Evans.

“David, don’t be a shit, putting the poor girl on the spot like that.”

Sam and Luke looked at each other and started laughing. “That’s bloody charming, no mention about being horrid to his wonderful children,” said Sam.

The evening carried on like this; it was reminiscent of the atmosphere in Luke’s university house. Very little was sacred, no one was concerned about speaking their mind when the conversation turned serious. Equally, no one was spared when it came to joking about. Through the conversation, I was asked about my family, schooling and university, TV and films that I enjoyed, any sports I did. What seemed to cause most surprise was my reaction to Luke’s clubhouse activities. I think they were expecting me to be shocked or embarrassed, whereas I had been fascinated with the whole set up there.

After dinner, I saw what Luke meant about his mum cooking lots. We had demolished a vast quantity of food, yet when I helped clear up, I saw there must have been the same amount left over. We could probably have fed the house on what was left. Luke saw me gaping and chuckled.

He put his hands around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder, “Still hungry?”

“Erm, I don’t think so.”

“Told you she cooks a lot. How’s it going? Just give me a nod and I’ll say we need to get you home.”

“Thank you, sweetie. They are lovely, though I admit I’ve got a bit lost at times. I was a bit worried about your dad to start. I thought there was some unmentioned conflict between you.”

“I’m sorry, I should have warned you more. Mum will try and smother you, Sam will run you down and wear you out, just from her none stop energy. Dad’s so bloody dry; he’d make a desert seem wet. Best bit of advice for him, assume he’s on a wind up until you know better.”

“Timid Tina works too.”

“You’re quite sneaky, aren’t you?”

I just kissed him and walked back to the dining room with a quick glance over my shoulder.

"Just use the tool I have," and wiggled my bum at him, as I left the kitchen.

 

Luke

What a little minx. I didn’t doubt her nerves or confusion, I had been apprehensive meeting her parents; at least they were normal. Tina had been put through the mill with Sam jumping over us when we were naked in bed, then the pair of them cross-examining her before dad came home and made her wonder about our relationship.

I don’t know if it was a new thing, but this Timid Tina card was the opposite to how I played my shyness. I put on a front, all confidence and boisterousness, if I make the excuse for them to laugh at me, at least I have some control over something they are going to do anyway.

“You okay?”

“Hmmm?”

“Are. You. O. Kay?” Sam repeated, a look of concern on her face. She put her hand on my chest as she looked up at me. “You were miles away.”

I gathered her into my arms and swung her around, “I’m good, better than good. I was just thinking about the difference in our first meetings. Tina’s parents were all very civilised and you lot are like a bunch of cave dwellers.”

“Which is why you fit in so well with us. Now, a year at uni and you start getting ideas above your station.” She started to giggle as she pushed away from me and turned to leave me. She soon yelped when I flicked her arse with the tea towel I was holding.

The evening was very relaxed, Tina curled up next to me on one sofa, dad was sat in his chair and mum and Sam were sprawled out, topping and tailing on another sofa. The TV was on, but only as background noise really. The usual stories of my deeds and misdeeds were told. Somehow mum had persuaded Tina to go shopping with her and Sam the next day. Dad looked at me when she agreed and just shrugged his shoulders as if to say that I had lost her and it was no use fighting.

It was gone eleven before I noticed and suggested getting Tina home.

“Does your car turn into a pumpkin after midnight?” She asked.

“Yep and I turn into a mouse…”

Mum and Sam both kissed and hugged her goodbye; dad was more staid, shaking her hand before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Luke sweetie,” Tina asked as soon as I started the car.

“Yes? Did you forget something?”

“No. Please, can you get your exhaust fixed?”

“Yes, boss. As you agreed to be smothered tomorrow, I’ll take it in then.

“How are you feeling? Not too overwhelmed, I hope?”

“No, not at all. They are all just parts of you. Your mum feeds people, that’s you at the house, from what the others have said. You have the same eyes and smile as Sam, though she has more mischief in hers, yours seem to have a hint of melancholy to them.”

It was scary what Tina could see in just those little things.

“I can see where you got the rest of your looks. Salvador Dali painted a picture of your dad and you were based on that,” she slapped my leg and started laughing at her own joke.

“Oh, crap, I’m sorry, it was only a…oh, you bastard!” Her concern turned to faux anger as my face cracked and I started laughing too. I made a note to look for some nipple guards when my exhaust was getting done. I tried not to show it, but she had an evil pinch.

“I’m planning on going to my old rugby club on Saturday to say hi and watch a game, do you fancy coming?”

“When we get home, I want to check something with mummy and if that’s okay then yes, it would be good.”

When we got to her parents’, after walking her to the door, I was taken inside and into their living room, they called it a lounge. Both of them got up and came to greet me, a kiss and a handshake.

“Mummy, would it be okay for Luke to join us on Sunday for dinner?”

“Of course, he can stay for supper too, if he likes.”

“Thank you, Mrs C, that’d be lovely. Gonna have to upset my mum again.” Tina’s mum giggled as I grinned. I glanced over to her dad and he was still smiling, thankfully.

“If you want, Luke, you can join us in the morning for church,” he said.

“I’ll be honest, Mr C, I’m not religious, but I would be happy to tag along,” I replied.

“Great, we’ll see you here at around nine-thirty then.”

After a round of goodnights, Tina walked me back to the door and we had a kiss and a cuddle.

“I’ll come along on Saturday. Just want to make sure I balance my time with my parents, that’s all.”

“Cool. But don’t worry about me, your parents are more important. We can see each other every day at uni.” This earnt me an extra squeeze, which is always a good thing.

When I got home, dad was still up, which was unusual for him.

“Everything okay?” I asked.

“Yep, just wanted a quick chat before I go up.”

“Okay.”

“She’s a lovely girl.”

“I think so,” wondering where this was leading.

“Don’t let yourself get hurt.”

“I’m not planning on it, but I think it’ll be unavoidable if this falls apart.”

“Promise you’ll call?”

“I already have, I promised Sam she’d be the first to know.”

Dad smiled and gave me a nod, “I’m not sure she or your mother would be best placed, I think they are smitten too.”

“She not worked her spell on you yet then?”

He laughed, “Not yet, but I can see her doing it easily. I do need to find out what you did, how you found someone like her.”

“I see where Sam gets it from. I’m just bloody wonderful, that’s all there is to it.”

We both laughed at this. Dad stood up nodding, then he stopped in front of me and put a hand on my shoulder and with a final nod said, “Look after her, I think you’ve found yourself a rare jewel.”

“Thanks, dad.” His approval meant the world to me, not that I would have stopped seeing Tina without it, but he saw people in a different way to mum and Sam and while he would always welcome my friends, he didn’t always think they were great. Few people got his full seal of approval.

 

Tina

Daddy was still standing where he was when Luke shook his hand.

“Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Of course, petal, I just wanted to see you before I turn in.”

“Ta-da,” I said, holding my arms out wide and doing a twirl.

“How was your day? What were his family like?”

I gave him a brief run-down of the day, leaving out some choice bits and how I’d been welcomed.

“A good man, with a good family behind him.”

“You thought that of…”

“True and we were wrong, I see that now. Luke carries himself differently, the difference between a man and a boy.”

I had to smile, “That’s what Diane said. I saw some of it, but it wasn’t until these last two days, that it really became clear. Last night out front, how he was with you and mummy and then seeing him with his family. They are just worlds apart.”

Daddy pulled me into a hug, “Don’t let yourself get hurt.”

“I don’t think this is a brief interlude daddy, I think…”

“I know, petal, and I think he thinks the same. Don’t rush it, enjoy university and see where you are then.”

“Rush it? Luke? Oh, daddy, Luke doesn’t rush anything. I told you it took nearly two months before he asked me out and then nearly another week for him to ask me out a second time. That’s his style, think it through, analyse it, then think again.” I laughed.

“And if it all goes to heck; I’m just saying, your mother and I will always be here for you.”

I gave him another hug and felt mummy’s arm around my shoulder. This was always a safe place, with my parents protecting me.

Daddy broke the hug and took a look at me, “What went through your mind just then?”

I had to laugh, “I couldn’t hide anything from you, could I? Daddy, everything is going to be fine, when Luke holds me, I feel, sorry, safer and more protected than I have ever felt.”

Daddy half-smiled and looked at mummy who squeezed my shoulder, although I wondered about what had just passed between them, I knew that everything was going to be fine. I sat them down and gave them an edited version of what had happened in the woods. After possibly more than a minute of silence, daddy just nodded his head and mummy kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my hand.

“And he was angry at feeling like he had to do it?”

“Yes.”

“Speak softly and carry a big stick.”

“What?”

“Theodore Roosevelt popularised it at the turn of the century. It seems to sum up Luke’s attitude in dealing with people, only use violence as a last resort. And, for someone so big, he is also pretty softly spoken.”

I smiled, “Until he’s taking charge, then it’s like a sea-change. At least it’s obvious when he does and people pay attention. All except his sister, that is.”

We talked for a little longer and I told them what the plans were for the weekend. After which I went up to bed. The following morning Mrs Evans and Sam arrived just before ten and before mummy could tie them down in conversation, I hurried them out of the door. I had no doubt I would get told off about that later. I would say the shopping trip was a success and was certain Luke would like the gifts that I got him. Fortunately, Sam managed to get her mother to go to another shop while we went to look for one of Luke’s presents.

Luke had made plans for the day and I had promised my parents I would spend the evening with them as I was also going out the next afternoon.

Thanks to cbears52 for proofreading

Thank you to the moderators helping me getting this published

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments