Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moonlight Moody's Escape To The Country

"A holiday rendezvous in a beautiful setting, what could possibly go wrong?"

38
41 Comments 41
3.6k Views 3.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

Well, fuck…that was damn nice, I remember saying to myself!

I love beginning my Saturday’s with a good masturbatory session, I have needs and that morning my need registered a huge ten on the pussy Richter scale. I had just the right toy at hand to deliver that much-appreciated earthquake and subsequent aftershocks!

Now, my question was, do I pack ‘Mister Happy’ in my suitcase? Will there even be room?

OK, I was joking; he isn’t THAT big, giggling at the thought of an echo down below!  

I live with my husband Jack, although he is away a lot, and with my work commitments too, life can be a little lonely, hence Mister H’s valuable role in our relationship. I do love him, I mean Jack obviously, as my eyes fell admiringly on the purple ten-inch textured latex toy,  still glistening and lying on top of the drenched ‘I heart Australia’ beach towel.

It was a Bank Holiday this weekend and I had packed the SUV already for our trip.  The weather was warm and was promising to be warmer over the coming day’s which would make for a pleasant change as British bank holidays usually suck. 

Once I had hit the shower, I dressed in a T-shirt sporting the slogan, “Girls With Big Boobs Give The Best Hugs”, it had been a close call between that or, “When Did I Last See My Feet?”

A pair of tight-fitting shorts completed the ensemble showing off my big bum, oh and a pair of fuck-me pumps, as Amy Winehouse had once referred to them.

After breakfast, I tidied the house. Why is it we tidy the house before we go away on holiday, is it on the off chance that we will be burgled requiring the house to look neat for them?

I wasn’t as prompt as I had intended to be on leaving the house, but I hoped the traffic wouldn’t be too perplexing.

We had chosen to meet up at one of nature’s beauty spots in the south of England, the New Forest.

So many good memories crossed my mind, we had camped there often.

Being close to nature was my favourite thing, and there was a beautiful location in the forest which was secluded that we would always head for. Its seclusion allowed for much nakedness and lovemaking beneath the stars, so that is where we had arranged to rendezvous.  

I had the tent on-board, some booze and other essentials!

I kept thinking that I had forgotten to pack something but couldn’t quite think what.

Jack phoned on a landline last night to make the final arrangements. We were both excited by the prospect of finally getting some time alone this weekend. He explained that some light-fingered lout had taken his mobile phone, but I told him we could soon sort a replacement out once our break was over.

The drive down took longer than anticipated but after all, it was bank holiday traffic.

The radio was on, I had to have music. I do like a good sing-along, not that I can carry a tune that well.  I remember belting out Born To Run at the top of my lungs when the song was cut short by an important news flash.

The news announcer told of a prison escape and that a convict was on the run and was believed to be somewhere in the south of England.

Then came the warning that the absconder, a man in his thirties, was extremely dangerous and should not be approached. The newsreader promised a further update in an hour and returned listeners to the music channel just as Bruce was fading out. Everybody’s out on the run tonight but there’s no place left to hide. You said it Boss!

My spirits were soon lifted as I enjoyed another rock classic. This time I was crooning to that Steelers Wheel classic, the one that always reminds me of that Tarantino movie. You know the one, where Michael Madsen is dance-shuffling around the poor guy tied to the chair, with Madsen holding a large knife. I won’t mention what happened next as you might not have watched it yet.

As I crawled along at a snail’s pace, I took a good look around at my fellow holidaymakers and as foretold by the song, I could see clowns to the left of me, and jokers to the right! 

I was in a buoyant mood because Jack and I were going to have a great time together.

I rued not setting out earlier as it seemed like the entire population was headed in the same direction.

Having been on the road for more than two hours, I was getting hot and what I really needed was to pee. 

The pressure was on quite literally, so I peeled off the main road and took the A303 toward that renowned prehistoric monument Stonehenge. I soon spotted a lay-by with toilets and parked-up.

I was wriggling uncomfortably becoming more desperate for the toilet.

I pulled over to park just as the music was once again interrupted by the same radio announcer from earlier, who had developed a dramatic edge to his voice this time.

He had an update on the escapee, I listened and unfastened my seat belt, one foot out the car and reached for my bag. He reminded everyone that the escaped man was not to be approached at any cost and that he had been serving time for murder and was known to the media as ‘Moonlight Moody’, real name Johnny Moody.

The broadcaster began to mention where the convict had been seen last, but in my panic to get to the ladies I inadvertently switched off the engine and subsequently the radio. I rushed to get the key back inserted into the ignition to hear more, by the time I twisted the key the music had returned!

I grabbed coffee and cake at the refreshments stand and basked for twenty minutes in the glorious sunshine.

I sipped my Macchiato whilst trying to avoid giving myself a comical frothy moustache. I recalled the news coverage from a few years earlier at the capture of the criminal. Moonlight Moody got his nick-name by breaking and entering on the appearance of each New Moon, committing violence against each man of the house whilst carrying out burglaries.

It had also been rumoured that he had had his way with wives and girlfriends of his victims, but that wasn’t substantiated during his trial.

Wasn’t it meant to be a New Moon tonight?

As warm as I was I shivered at the thought.

I checked my mobile phone only to discover that I had a missed call. It had come unsurprisingly from a number that I didn’t recognise. He’d had an opportunity to phone and I hadn’t picked up. Jack must have found a payphone which given the popularity of smartphones, was rarer than finding a virgin on Lush!

With a relieved bladder and caffeine in my system, I hopped in the SUV and headed back to the main route. There had been no ease up in the traffic volume. I re-joined the holiday traffic and enjoyed the semi-rural views, with their pretty flower-adorned, thatch-roofed cottages. There wasn’t far to travel now.

Upon entering the park I was overwhelmed by the sudden beauty of the rural landscapes. I loved the way that the sun shone between the trees, throwing shadows and hues of spectacular sunlight here and there.

I followed the main track and was greeted by ancient majestic trees, huge oaks, beeches, and hollies all dwarfing the car as I trundled onward. Glimpses of blue skies completed the vista.

Even though Jack and I had visited the New Forest several times, I had to concentrate on which trails to negotiate to locate our secluded spot. It was a location where we had made love many times to the sound of a babbling brook.

The trails became gradually narrowed and uneven and I needed to be eagle-eyed because the New Forest is home to many animals including Deer, ponies, sheep, pigs, donkeys, and cows.

The latest newsflash came on the radio as I concentrated on steering the wide car along the meandering grassy paths, a different newscaster this time advised that the infamous Moonlight Moody remained at large and was believed to be heading west possibly for the New Forest area!

My ears pricked up at the news. Suddenly my heart was in my mouth as a small herd of deer broke from the trees to my right and fled across the pathway; this caused me to slam on the brakes as the beautiful beasts disappeared into the bushes opposite. 

I took a few turns and found the forest denser and darker and then the car found its way into a small clearing and I was bathed in sunlight once more. I parked happily and stepped out.

The clearing was well off the beaten track and beautiful. Tall trees surrounded the glade and flowers such as Bluebells and Primrose flocked the grassy carpet between the gnarled tree trunks. Everything was pretty much how I’d remembered it, even down to the sound of the nearby Black Water River.  The views and smells were lovely. I inhaled a few breaths of fresh air.

It approached late afternoon as I completed erecting the modest 4 berth tent. There was still no sign of Jack so I unpacked the car, still with that nagging thought that I had forgotten something.

I sorted out clothing, placing Jacks separate to mine. I spent time making the interior of the tent comfortable.

As it approached tea time I jumped in the car and switched on the radio for the 6 o’clock news bulletin. Frustratingly for me, the reader had quite a lot to get through before reaching the snippet I was eager to hear. 

Moonlight Moody was still at large, there had been no reported sightings and extra police some with tracker dogs had been drafted in to join the manhunt.

There had though been a development. I listened intently.

Apparently, prison uniform clothing had been discovered abandoned in a hedge. So our man was either running around naked or he had acquired clothing elsewhere. I giggled to myself because I knew which idea I preferred, especially as pictures of him circulated in the media at the time of his arrest showed him to be quite a handsome individual.

The advice to the public was plain and simple, not to approach the fugitive and to telephone the police if you had any information. An incident room contact number was given.

The mention of telephone prompted me to check my mobile phone. Frustratingly I had no messages, no missed calls, and no damn signal!

Being deep in a forest a few miles from civilization meant no signal. It made me realise that anyone bumping into Moody out here had no chance of alerting the authorities.

Anyway hubby will be here soon surely, he must be having problems otherwise he would have been here by now. He probably had tried to call.

It was still warm as darkness began to close in and it was very quiet in the forest. I realised that I hadn’t eaten so I made myself a sandwich and one for Jack, he would probably be starving when he finally arrived.

Fed and watered I gazed up at the night sky as the first stars began to glint. I switched on the single electric lamp in the tent which gave a pleasant glow. I took out the torches and tested them, all good.

Next, I lit a campfire in the small stainless steel caged oven. It soon warmed up and the orange glow was comforting. I sat in close and just stared fascinated by the flames as people do. The firelight threw shadows and I lay on my back close to the fire looking up into the splendour of the heavens.

Darkness had fallen and as there was no light pollution in the forest I could see many millions of stars adorning the beautiful cathedral in the sky. There was the New Moon of course. I was no star gazer but a couple of familiar constellations shone down at me, namely Orion and the plough. 

I was nicely relaxed and thinking about Jack, how he should be joining me soon, I felt a slight tinge of concern about Jack’s whereabouts but my positive nature soon swatted that aside as I drank in the view of the clear night sky and inhaled the fresh forest smells and relaxed.

As I lay still I recalled the numerous times that we had made love on that very spot. The memory sent a rush through my body, a tingle grew as I remembered how we had rutted almost like the animals of the forest themselves, both of us crying out like wolves as we climaxed.

My right hand dipped beneath the waistband of my tiny shorts, my long middle finger lightly brushed my clitoris sending bolts of lightning to my nipples which I felt harden instantly. I push my hand further and discovered how wet I had become. I mewed like a kitten as my left hand seemingly having a life of its own crept up the inside of my tee, finding my naked c cup breasts.

The warmth from the fire and the heat from between my legs meant only one thing, I needed to lose my clothing. I was naked in seconds, and I resumed the position, this time with my legs bent and spread slightly apart. A warm breeze caressed my naked skin coaxing my nipples to rise and thicken.

The backs of my fingers trailed down my flat stomach, they drew small circles, barely touching my silky skin and my tummy quivered. My fingertips tickled me on their way to my glistening natural beauty.

My fingertips glided lower, nearer as my respiration increased, I felt my sex let go as her moisture flowed, my fingertips danced over my pubis almost touching my hooded pearl, I paused at the top of my smooth mound while my vulva anticipated my next move.

Both hands slid back up along my excited body to my slightly pillowed breasts, I immediately squeezed them as if comforting them, both finger and thumbs pinched each erect nipple firming them more. I hissed as the delicate touch of my areolas sent an explosive charge directly to my lonesome clitoris which by now was screaming for attention. I could not deny my hooded lady any longer that courtesy.

My hands slid to my fluttering abdomen. Still, I disappointed my lady as my hands skirted close to my yearning vulva without making contact. Instead, my hands stroked the insides of both thighs, my legs raised slightly, my mons parted and I felt my chubby labia unfurl and my clit thrill at being freed and the caress of the warm breeze.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

The wind carried the fragrance of my aroused sex to my nostrils. I inhaled her warm sandalwood aroma which further aroused my senses and excitement.

I stared up at the night sky and the twinkling stars as my fingers began their final descent over my rising and falling stomach.

My breath caught in my throat as I anticipated the caress I now craved.

I was almost there, yes, closer, my hips rose to greet my fingers, my pussy’s heat met my fingers first. I closed my eyes in readiness.

I heard a noise.

Wait, what was that I wondered?

It was a snap of a twig maybe?

I sat upright and froze, it had come from nearby.

I listened hard as I fought to control my breathing as it was all I could hear in my head.

Everything was quiet. The breeze swished the tree branches, the bushes on the edge of the clearing rustled. I peered into the gloom in the direction of the rustling foliage.

My thoughts immediately went to the recent news reports and a certain absconder from prison.

An owl hooted.

My heart thudded in my chest.

I reached for a torch and shone a light in the direction of the rustling leaves.

Suddenly there came a high pitched echoing squeal which made me jump, a grunt followed and I soon realised that my stalker was, in fact, a pig or pigs which judging from the sound were scurrying away to alarm some other unsuspecting campers.

I had hoped that it was going to be me making the high pitch squealing sounds with the odd grunt thrown in for good measure!

I relaxed and reminded myself that there are of course many animals at large in the New Forest. I should not be so easily worried.

I let go of an enormous sigh, and giggled at my overreaction to a couple of wild bacon rolls!

Now unsettled and observing the strengthening wind, a relieved me gathered up my clothing and headed for the privacy and shelter of the tent.

All will be well once my husband has arrived I thought comfortingly. 

I lay down and settled myself on my camp bed and comfy sleeping bag.

I was not done yet, I still needed to cum!

I opened my legs again invitingly, my feet flat to the groundsheet, I slid my fingers between my smooth mons, and through my fleshy inner folds and unsurprisingly found myself still wet.

I sucked my syrup coated fingers and that familiar taste of molasses burst across my tongue. 

Still in the mood, I once more began to explore my once again relaxed body, no one will ever accuse me of not being hardcore I thought. My body began responding again as my fingertips lightly lingered on my growing nipples and areolas. I was so horny that nothing was going to interrupt me this time.

I could not resist my pussy any longer and my hands went to the top of each thigh and pressed my silky smooth mons together, squeezing my swollen pearl between, I mewed like a kitten as the action thrilled me, releasing my outer lips my eight fingers teased my vulva open, my dangly labia spilling out glistening and slippery.

My saturated sex smelled so exotic and sexy.

Two fingers from each hand rhythmically caressed and rubbed different areas of my glistening wonderland. My well-practiced hands paid particular attention to my stiff clitoris and fleshy labia. Using different types of pressure, speed, and motion I brought myself closer to my goal.

I placed a finger on either side of my clitoris and began stroking up and down, while I used two other fingers to rub my clitoral hood in a circular motion. Oh yes, I was on my way, breathing harder.

This was the time to slowly build up and listen to my body’s needs. I increased the tempo and my whole body began to respond, I became fidgety and my bottom began to rise from the sleeping bag, instinctively I began to rock my pelvis.

A hand moved automatically to my heaving breasts and grasped a large aching nipple. I twisted her, crying out, then moved across to her twin and gave her the same treatment. A louder moan escaped my lips.

I felt myself falling into the erotic abys of a rising orgasm, my heart somersaulting as it pounded in my chest, sexual excitement driving me forward.

The hand between my thighs plundered my pouting cunt, thrusting two then three fingers in and out of my rippling velvety slit. I closed my eyes and imagined my husband’s body moving over me. My fingers replicated his big hard cock.

I strummed my engorged pearl as melted honey poured from the velvet inside of my clenching pussy.

My other hand abandoned my breasts and joined in the party at my centre, they danced and pinched and tugged at anything they could find as my hips rose and my back arched, as erotic energy took over.

I screamed for joy, I could suddenly feel everything and nothing, as my orgasm hit me like an unstoppable freight train.

Gasping for air, my hand slapped my needy clitoris as fingers twisted around inside my hidden depths, stretching my tightening hot slippery walls, finding my secret spot which I fingered like a ragtime pianist.

Suddenly the train had become a rollercoaster, a kaleidoscope of colours played across the insides of my flickering eyelids. Heat and tension tore through me. I shook and shuddered uncontrollably, toes curled as I rode the wave of complete and utter ecstasy.

Both sets of fingers in well-rehearsed fashion continued to rub and stimulate my gushing quim, releasing body jolting aftershocks as I bit my lower lip, even my fingertips tingled. 

As I came around from my blissful self-encounter I could hear the sound of my breathing, the owl outside hooted, as I surfaced I became aware of someone else’s breathing, my eyes flickered open and struggled to adjust to the dim light of the single lamp, I gasped at the sight of a tall figure stood at the end of my bed.

My eyes widened to see a man dressed in poor fitting clothes, he was grinning down at me, his eyes shone menacingly. I looked at his fine chiselled stubble chinned face. I was in no doubt.

Moonlight Moody stood before me!

How long he had been there observing my solo performance I had no idea.

He quickly unfastened the loose-fitting pants and let them fall, my eyes were immediately drawn to his midriff and I stared agog at the sight of his big erection as it sprang into view, bizarrely at that very moment I remembered what it was I had forgotten to pack earlier in the day, Mister Happy!

I licked my lips, the man stood before me was very cute looking. He looked just like his newspaper pictures. I couldn’t help but smile at the infamous rogue.

I attempted to pull the sleeping bag about me more to protect my modesty than anything else.  

Moody sprang catlike on top of me, his weight pinned me down.

Before I could say anything he covered my mouth with his hand, I struggled to free myself but his fingers clamped tightly. In one swift move, he pulled the sleeping bag from my grasp. He wasted no time as he positioned his hips between my instinctively spreading thighs. My interloper relaxed his grip on my mouth allowing me to breathe more easily.

Johnny Moody appeared to enjoy my disobedience, clearly, he wanted only one thing.

His strong leg kicked my weaker legs apart, forcing his broad hips between my still cum coated thighs, he grunted signalled his need for my eventual submission. I felt his hard cock brush my thigh then prod my pubis as he fought to impale me.

I wriggled and twisted so as not to make it easy for Moonlight Moody but it was futile, Johnny was stronger and more desperate.

As the large swollen head of his cock found my still cum slick entrance he instantly thrust his wide hips determinedly at me, my eyes shot wide open and I cried out a muffled scream as Johnny filled my slick squeezebox. His warm rod of steel filled me deeply until I could feel his heavy balls pressed hard against my perineum. Oh fuck I thought he is huge, even bigger than Mister Happy!

The bandit wasted no time settling into a rhythm of heavy long thrusts, his broad pelvis pounded mine hard, bumping me so hard that my breasts bounced and swayed. I had little to no resistance, as my love tunnel still slick from my mind-blowing orgasm just minutes earlier melded her-self around his pummelling sinewy shaft.   

He slammed in and out of my weak body, plunging his deprived manhood deeper and harder, and as much as I tried to remain unfeeling to the untroubled conquest of my body, the sensation and delicious friction drew me in. I found myself relaxing and welcoming the relentless thrusts; my body began to respond positively enjoying the feeling of being taken so zealously.

My dominator sensed the change in my demeanour and slowed his pace and grinned down at me with arrogance in his eyes.

His hungry eyes fell on my swaying tits and his large hand squeezed each one urgently. I could tell that he had not had a woman in a very long time. I hissed as his hand clutched my saucer-like areola and thick nipples causing them to expand invitingly. That invitation was not wasted on Johnny as his firm lips took my distended nipple and sucked her enthusiastically making me audibly moan.

It excited me to feel his heavy ball-sac as it slapped against the tops of my thighs, he altered the angle of attack his thrusting manhood curved so that his swollen helmet grazed my g-spot, and I thought oh my god this guy knew what he was doing.

I found myself curling my hips upward to meet each body shaking plunge, my honey flowed like hot lava and lubricated my velvety clenching walls, which in turn coated his long thick tool. 

One of Moody’s fingers pressed into my mouth and whether in passion or defiance I bit down hard on it, he called out in pain and released my mouth. Although my action did nothing to hinder the timing of his pumping hips, it did bring about a reaction of sorts and to both of our benefits.

Moody’s eyes smouldered, somehow I knew that I was in for it, had I taunted him too far?

Maintaining his perfect rhythm he hammered his raging hard-on deeper into my rib cage, faster and harder he rode me, the friction unbelievably hot, his conviction undeniably real, there was no doubt that Moonlight Moody was going to fill me with his hot seed.

That thought both appalled me and aroused me, in a confused state of shock and perverse excitement I wanted this. I suddenly yearned for this robber’s cum and I wrapped my legs around my attacker’s waist, surrendering myself, giving myself.

Johnny’s hips drove like a piston engine; my cunt was being hammered and stretched in all directions. No toy I had ever known was capable of such flesh tingling rapture.

Somewhere in the distance, I could hear the owl hooting at the night sky, also somewhere further away a dog barked.

Johnny grunted and groaned as I rode him back, my hands clawed his back.

Deep inside me a ball of raw explosive energy was growing, detonation was careering towards me. I was on a voyage of no return and Moonlight Moody was my guide.

The owl hooted, again and again, dogs barked, but that was happening in another dimension from what was being played out inside the tent.

My pelvis rocked instinctively slamming into his, the tent filled with the ruthless sound of loud panting, gasps, grunts, and groans. I clambered against his strong muscle strewn body, frantically working onward to my impending climax. His hand around my neck flexed subtly, skilfully, partially constricting my airway adding to the danger and excitement.

Johnny moaned and surrendered himself right there and then, as my slippery hot sleeve tensed with unbridled force, my soft wet cunt tightly gripped his rigid throbbing manhood. My hardened nipples grazed his hard chest adding to the revelry.

In that instant, a ripened sphere of pure lust blasted through me. The random thrusts of his steely shaft brought a powerful throbbing sensation. My velvet walls contracted and massaged his cock urging the release of scolding hot ropes of cum which shot powerfully into my orgasm wracked pussy. We growled like wild beasts, rutted like Bison to an intensely mutual climax.

 

“I can hear dogs,” I said.

“I can too Catherine, they are getting closer,” he said.

“I couldn’t get used to them calling you John on the radio my love.”

“Well yes, I have always used Jack as an alias, just like my father did. A lot of John’s do. Which do you prefer Cat?”

“I like Moonlight Moody best of all, it excites me to know that you seduced those wives and girlfriends, much like you did me,” I replied grinning.

We cuddled each other tightly and lovingly.

“It’s a New Moon tonight,” said Jack as he chuckled.

Just then we heard a helicopter overhead as its big searchlight doused our tent.

“Has it been worth the risk my love, will you get into a lot of trouble?” I questioned.

Jack's gentle eyes met mine as he said, “What more can they do to me Cat, I am already serving more than fifteen years?”

“I do love you Catherine, this has been the best holiday ever.”

Suddenly the entrance to our tent was ripped open, several large men in uniforms burst in shouting loudly, dogs on leashes barked and snapped at us.

The officers violently grabbed Jack by the arms lifting him from me as I tried to cling on. One of them held Jack in a chokehold as he was dragged from me. I screamed at them, “Please don’t hurt him!”

The officers paused to leer at my naked body as they pulled my husband backward from our bivouac; Jack smiled at me through gritted teeth. 

A few days later I visited Jack in prison. He sat behind a Perspex screen, smiling and sporting a painfully looking moon shaped black eye!

I couldn’t help but giggle!

Published 
Written by Cat_getsthecream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments