Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Personal Minx - The Party Continues

"We explore new firsts together as I revel in her perfect teenage body."

12
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I kissed her again as Sarah raised her hips just enough to take me into her slick womb.  It was snug as she tried to force her way down.  Placing my hands under her skirt, I stopped her movement.  

"If you really want this, you need to take it slow at first.  Otherwise, you'll just hurt yourself and me and ruin your first time."  I leaned into her and kissed her needfully as I eased her hips up and down.  Each downstroke brought me a little deeper, and after a few minutes, I was bumping her cervix.

Sarah took over the pace and started to grind her hips throughout.  Even with her opened up, she was still quite snug, and I was approaching my inevitable peak.  I fingered her clit with one hand and her tiny star with the other to add to her enjoyment.  As I began infusing her vagina with my seed, she started to cum.  In the aftermath, we kissed and cuddled, still not concerned about anyone else.  There really wasn't anything to see with her skirt dropped back down other than a couple more horny teenagers.

"Shall we have another beer and walk down to the pond?" I asked.

"Sure, Joe," Sarah answered as she interlaced her fingers in mine.  We stopped by one of the kegs stands and grabbed a couple of beers for our walk.  We each took a sip of beer as the silence between us grew.  As we approached the pond, Sarah tossed hers into a trash can while saying, "I don't really like beer or any other kind of alcohol."

"So you weren't buzzed when you came up to me and started dancing?"

"No. Did you think I only wanted you because I was drunk?"

"No!  That's not what I meant.  I was referring to you being so casual about having your sweet ass on display in front of so many people."

"Oh, that.  I see what you mean.  Yeah, well, I kinda get off on being naked in front of others.  It gets me higher than any drug would.  So, you think I have a sweet ass, huh?"

"It's really more than sweet. It's fucking awesome.  So, you really like people staring at you while you're nude?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"Do you do it often?  What I mean is, do you expose yourself often?"

Giggling like the schoolgirl that she was trying to leave behind, Sarah offered, "As often as I can, but not in school.  There are too many people too close together there.  I don't want people thinking I'm easy just because I like to show a little skin."

"But you just shared yourself with me without even having had a real date."

"Don't you know, Joe?  You're different.  I've wanted you since the first day that Debbie brought you home.  That's why I insisted on tagging along with you two so often.  At first, it was to try and tempt you.  But as I realized that you were too hooked on her, I tried a different tact."

"And what was that?"

"Patience.  I knew that my sister never really appreciated you and would take you for granted. So, patience."

"Okay.  But can I ask about the spanking?"

"You can ask me anything.  From now on I'm yours as long as you'll have me and I guarantee that we'll have lots of fun.  As far as the spanking goes, I think it evolved from my father's halfhearted attempts at spanking me when I was younger.  It never hurt, but it did give me a funny feeling deep down.  I didn't understand it back then, but I definitely do now.  And no, I'm not attracted to my father."

"Honestly, I hadn't thought about that last part.  I guess that I wonder how you knew that you liked it.  Did you have someone else do that to you?"

"It came about during one of those normal teenage things.  The girls were always snapping each other with towels in the locker room after gym class.  The first time that someone got me, I didn't flinch and run like the others.  So, Becky got me again thinking that the first one wasn't very hard. After the fourth snap, I pretended that it hurt because I could feel myself getting wet.  After that, I tried using different objects on my own ass to get the same feeling.  I'd get close to orgasm, but never quite there."

"So, you love to be spanked, and you like showing off your magnificent body.  Do you have any other sexy quirks that I should know about?"

"Magnificent huh, I love that!" Sarah shouted as she gave me a strong embrace.  Releasing me, she added, "As you may have already assumed, I do love anal stimulation too.  Of course, I have played with myself there and love a little rimming and fingering.  Other than that, I don't know.  But I do know that I'll do almost anything you ask because I love to cum.  And, I love being with you, Joe."

MelisaGReen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGReen

"What do you think about grabbing one of these boats and cruising around the pond?  It looks like most everyone has headed back to the dance area, so we could have some fun on the boat."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, one of the things I like to do is cunnilingus on sexy young ladies."

"Are you an expert then?"

"No, but I'll keep doing it over and over until I am.  Would you be willing to let me practice on you?"

"You bet your sweet cock I will!"

We grabbed the closest boat, which happened to be a rowboat, and paddled to the far side of the pond.  Once there, we started making out before I lay Sarah down.  Her ass was on the edge of a bench seat while her head rested on the front.  I spread her legs and flipped up her skirt before kissing my way from one knee to the other.  While I did touch her labia, I did get a good whiff of her sex as I passed over.

As I headed down the opposite thigh, Sarah uttered, "You teasing bastard!   That's such a great start, but feel free to dive in whenever you want!"

I moved back to her center and blew lightly, then leaned in for a slow lick.  As I split her leaking lips, Sarah moaned softly.  Moving my hands up her belly, I snaked under her shirt and pushed her bra off of her breasts.  As I caressed her globes, my tongue slid up and down her gaping slit.  While I treated her body as my personal temple, Sarah began to strip.

My tongue dug deeper inside her tasty gash as she pulled her shirt and bra over her head.  As I moved south and rimmed her eager pucker, Sarah unbuttoned her skirt and then removed her shoes and socks.  I have no idea how she accomplished all of that.  But when she was done, Sarah entangled her bare feet behind my head and held me snug in her crotch.

My little minx was completely naked on a boat in the middle of a small pond at night, and she was howling as she began to climax from my efforts.  I'd moved back to her pussy after slipping my pinky into her rosebud.  As I concentrated on her clit, she began to cum.

She'd had my face clamped between her legs throughout her peak.  When she finally relaxed them, Sarah pulled me up to her face, and we kissed hungrily.  As we kissed, she managed to unbutton my jeans and forced them down with her feet enough to free my bouncing pecker.  For anyone actually looking, we must have been quite a sight as I slipped in and out of her warm vagina.

When we'd both cum again, I pulled her up into my lap, and we surveyed the area.  There were a few other boats with lovers in various stages of undress and activity.  But, it was so dark that we really couldn't make out much of anything, but Sarah still relished her public nudity.  We floated around the pond petting and kissing until most of the other people had left. 

Once all of the other boaters had disembarked, I paddled up toward the dock.  Along the way, Sarah reluctantly dressed but left her feet bare for the walk to my car.  As we approached the EMTs to do the blow-n-go and grab my keys, I asked, "How did you get here anyway?"

Sarah smiled and whispered, "I hid in the back of my neighbor's Suburban.  He was the one who delivered the food.  Once he came to a stop by the barn, I hopped out real quick and hid until more people began to show."

"So what would you have done if it didn't work out between us?  How would you have gotten home if I rejected you?  That was a pretty big gamble, don't you think?"

"Getting home would be the least of my worries.  I knew that there was a real chance that you would stay away just because I'm Debbie's sister.  But that wasn't going to stop me from trying because I knew that we'd be great together if you gave me a chance.  To lay it all out and tell the truth, which I'll always do with you, I waited until you had a few beers to approach.  I didn't think it would sway your decision as much as soften you up enough to give me a chance."

We were at the EMTs table as she finished, and I blew into the machine with a .01, so we were good to go.  Once I retrieved my keys, I led Sarah to my truck and replied, "You did it perfectly.  And just so you know, I'll never lie to you either.  Now get into my truck, sexy, so that I can take you home."

The drive to her house was only a few miles, and we pulled up at about one a.m.  We kissed for a few more minutes before I asked, 'What are you doing later today, my sexy little minx?"

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments