Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm

"When a storm is coming, he acts like he’s out of his mind."

9
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"“Storms draw something out of us that calm seas don't." - Bill Hybels"

“It’s coming! Hurry up, fuck, hurry the fuck up!”

He is yelling at me, pushing heavy curtains that cover the glass wall of the living room to the sides, howling like a wild dog. A giant storm is coming, the sky has turned black and the lights above the kitchen desk are flickering. The air smells of rain and electricity, and it makes me shiver. He makes me shiver, too.

It’s wakened up in him again, this element, this force. Oh my God, what’s going to happen this time? It excites him so much he would rip his own skin off. And maybe also mine. When a storm is coming, he acts like he’s out of his mind - well, mind… he acts like he forgets everything about normal behavior and decency. There’s only a strong, animalistic need left. Like when you give a cigarette to a heavy smoker after a long, long time. He’d do anything to just grab it, light it and take a deep drag.

I take a step back from the sink, stepping over the shards of the plate I dropped when he yelled at me. Slowly, I walk inside the living room. There’s a strange, unpleasant feeling in my lower abdomen now. The floor creaks. The sky behind the glass wall looks like the world is about to end.

“Hurry up, let’s go outside! I don’t want to miss it in this fucking small room! The tears of love are falling, look! You’re scared, aren’t you?”

From my angle, he looks terrifying. His tall body with a crown of fair, curly hair, face covered by darkness and lit up by lightning in turns. He’s disgustingly animalistic, standing there like a giant demon and staring at me with a question carved in his face.

“No, I’m not going there tonight! I’m scared! It’s raining cats and dogs. You’re not getting me outside. Not tonight!” I whine.

“Come on, girl, just come. I can hear the rain, the atmosphere… you know it… You have to go there with me, I need it. I’ll do you like never before. You’ll never forget it.”

There’s a lump in my throat and my heart is beating hard. There’s no cruelty in his eyes, though, just an unimaginable need. He has always been like this. Strange, demonic, with storms as a trigger. I’ve never met anyone like him before. He’s simply unique.

He throws himself at me like a beast, grabs my elbow and drags me out of the door. I try to get free, but I stand no chance. When we leave the protection of the veranda, the heavy rain makes us wet in seconds. Lightning continues to set the sky ablaze. The thunder is still coming from afar. The thin, white summer dress I put on when we agreed on a calm August night date is now sticking to my body. The night is warm, but the streams of water running down my skin feel icy cold. My nipples are rock hard.

“We run, is that clear? We have to make it before it’s gone! If we miss it, I’ll punish you, and you remember last time. You didn’t like it much, did you?” He looks at me with fire in his eyes, pulls me closer by the elbow and picks up his pace. He likes it a bit too much when I’m like this… how to say it… wet and juicy through and through. It would probably even excite him if I pissed myself out of fear.

We run through the unkempt garden. Lit by lightning, it looks scary. Sometimes we can barely see the path. Tall grass, flowers and nettles whip my legs with each step. I keep on whining, almost like making a constant sound somehow calms me down. We head to the fence at the back of the garden. All I can hear is the steady rain and my own heart now beating somewhere in my throat. The thunder gets louder.

He pushes me ahead of him a few times during the journey, grabs my breasts through the wet fabric of my dress and kneads them in his large hands. I can feel his erection through his shorts. My knees get weak from the mere feeling of it. I slip on the muddy path crossing the wet bushes and my sandals eventually get stuck and slip off my feet.

He forces me to climb over the fence, repeating that we need to get on the hill behind the house, under the giant linden tree where he can best feel the storm. The fence is not too high, three round poles lodged in vertical ones, buried firmly in the soil. I struggle, propping myself up against the fence. Wrong move. He presses me against it even more from behind, fixing me expertly in the front with his left arm. I hang over the fence, the log pressing into my stomach, my breasts spilling out of the stretched fabric of the dress.

He pulls the wet dress up, over my buttocks, and his right hand reaches straight between my legs. He rubs my labia, presses a finger against my opening, through my panties… crazy, crazy, crazy. Devils dancing in the sky, and one breathing hard against the back of my neck.

“Come on, whore, you’ll feel the power of lightning in you, nature, all the elements… your head will spin, you’ll be breathless with pleasure… Wait, I’ll show you… The more you’re scared, the harder it gets me… see? It’s your fault, that’s what you get for being scared, stupid bitch!”

He bends me over the fence even more. I hang there, half-naked, in the rain. He wants to pull down my panties, but the fabric is wet, it gets stuck. I try to climb over the fence. No chance. He rips the panties off and throws them in the mud. I can hear the splash. He parts my legs with his knee and reaches between my legs again. I feel small and helpless… and above me, him, who wants to devour me like a hungry beast… he truly is a beast and I am merely a weak prey. It’s scary, and so simple at the same time, and it excites me in a strange, twisted way.

He has woken up these instincts in me a couple of times before, found them deep inside of me, where no one could find them before. And now they come back, without me truly wanting it. Maybe I even hate it in a way, but when it comes over me, thanks to him, it completely engulfs me and I can’t fight it.

I start getting used to my new role. I can feel the pleasure spreading from between my legs throughout my whole body. It’s pulsing. He's got his middle finger inside of me now, fingering me like he is truly making love to me. I’m getting wet on the inside as well. Before long, I’m dripping. If I wasn’t lying on the fence, I’d probably fall to the ground, weak and pliant. He can feel it.

IsabelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaCarter

“No way, girl. No way. You’d like it right here on the fence, eh? You’re not getting it for free, no fucking way!”

He slaps my bare buttocks, making me cry out. Then he tries to throw me over the fence. Not caring that he still has a finger in me, he picks me up by my hips, impaling me on it for a moment before sliding it out and throwing me to the other side. I fall in the mud. He climbs over and picks me up, dragging me through the endless meadow to the hill. I keep slipping and falling, my legs scratched and dirty. Sharp tension fills the air as the storm approaches us.

Whenever I fall, he slaps my buttocks, murmurs something and drags me forward, kneading my breasts every now and then. The more we approach the top of the hill, the less strength I have. He can’t bear my ever slowing pace and throws me over his shoulder, carrying me to the linden tree, limp and pliant with fear.

He must feel powerful, chosen by all the gods to carry a sacrifice for the sin of his own desire.

We get to the tree just as the wind gets stronger and the clouds even darker and bigger than before. He sits me on the ground, my back to the trunk. The heart-shaped leaves of the tree whisper loudly, branches casting ugly, moving shadows. I stare down at the dark land, waiting for whatever will happen. 

Alex pulls a rope out of his pocket and ties my hands to the tree. A true sacrifice indeed. In my mind, lightning is bound to hit the tree at any given moment, immolating me like a witch at the stake.

“Now you’ll do as I say, or you’ll see… You don’t want me to punish you for disobeying me, do you?” 

I don’t. But I’d do as he says regardless. I want to do as he says.

He starts to pull down his pants… “Suck it, now!” he shouts at me over the sound of rain and thunder. 

The sky lights up suddenly. A loud clap of thunder follows.

“Ah, come on, fuck. Come on, I need it!”

He pushes his hard cock in my mouth. As it slides past my lips, it makes me shiver. I suddenly feel inexperienced, sitting with my hands behind my back, although I’m normally quite good at sucking cock. Or I thought so, right until this very moment.

Lips curled painfully inwards, covering my teeth, conveniently for him but not conveniently for me. Mouth stretched wide, wide, but never wide enough. He’s drinking me in with eyes full of desire. It excites him to see me like this, helpless, submitted and clumsy. He starts to move his pelvis, moving back and forth in my mouth, grunting loudly.

“Come on, bitch, suck it, suck it, it wants you bad…”

I suck and lick as well as I can with him holding my head in place. My stomach is tense, jerking desperately each time he pushes his cock deep down my throat. 

Suddenly, he pulls out. His cock is rock hard, glistening with my spit. Another clap of thunder booms out, closer than before. I’m getting mad with fear. And he is standing there, staring into the darkness. Watching the lightning scarring the sky, and the electricity seems to be going from the atmosphere right into his cock.

He unties my hands, only for a moment. Then he pulls out a knife and before I can truly panic, cuts the rope in half. He uses each part to tie my wrist to my ankle. I kneel with my legs wide apart, until he pushes my upper body down. He lifts my legs until I feel like I will lose my balance and roll down the hill, and pulls them even wider apart.

My pussy is spread wide, and it feels like the wind has decided to fuck it also. I feel another shiver creep up my spine. It’s still raining heavily and the storm is picking up the real strength. 

“I’m going to fuck you now, girl. You’ll be gasping for air, you’ll see…”

He kneels behind me and grabs onto the wet strands of hair hanging around my face like a curtain. He pulls my head up, forcing me to look over the valley as another flash of lightning illuminates the dark forests and rocky hills. As I open my mouth to scream, he pushes two long fingers in my mouth. I suck on them obediently.

He pulls them out and pushes his middle finger in my pussy, tantalizingly slowly. He twists it in all directions and adds another finger, and I moan with pain and pleasure. I feel his hard cock slide up and down my inner thigh. He pulls his fingers out, grabs his cock and presses the head against my tight opening. He groans at the touch of my heat. He pushes more, until his head is past my sacred gate.

The feeling of fullness and hard pressure overwhelms me. It overwhelms him even more. He pushes inside all at once now, and fucks me like mad, like a beast only driven by instinct. The storm is raging around us. His hands are crushing my breasts as he impales me on his hard cock again and again.

I’ve come a while ago, screaming into the void, and again now, pussy twitching and squeezing his cock desperately. But not him. He waits for the biggest, closest and brightest bolt of lightning that would make every normal person freeze with fear. And for the loudest clap of thunder that would close an unexpected burst of energy. He’s breathing hard, fucking me even harder. I’m gasping for air now, suffocated by pleasure and the thick substance that we are breathing instead of oxygen now.

My juices have splashed onto the wet grass countless times, I have no more to give. I know it when he feels the lightning deep in his bones. He roars with pleasure. The sky gets suddenly light, almost like it’s day, and there’s complete silence for a second or two. He gathers all the tension, and then, at the sound of the loudest thunder, finally comes.

He falls on the wet ground, completely exhausted. I somehow manage to turn onto my back, legs and hands still tied together, offering the sky a view on my pussy overflowing with his pearly white sperm, letting the rain slowly wash it off.

Published 
Written by MissPeachy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments