Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Proposal

"Just a part one of the incident that happened at the start of this year. This is in continuation to my previous story "Sex for Money""

11
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Almost a year has passed since I began dating Kiran. Kabir used to pimp me out from time to time, and Kiran was aware. And considering I would be busy on the new year’s eve, he planned a trip from the fourth to the sixth of January.

Kiran, however, had a different idea in mind. On the morning of the third, he woke me up to tell me to get dressed and get my bags ready. He reached my house at two in the afternoon wearing a fancy shirt and a pair of jeans. He was amazed to see me in a sexy slip dress.

I was then taken sailing in the bay area by him. Upon getting on board, he gave me a gift. As I unpacked, it was a sexy red backless deep plunging dress, along with black lace thongs and pasties. 

I changed and came back onto the deck, and he was thrilled looking at me. Only my butt was covered from behind by my dress, which barely covered my thighs. On the front, it covered both of my breasts, but on the sides, it exposed my breasts to everyone. We then spent a couple of hours sailing in the ocean. 

After returning, it was getting dark, so we decided to eat. Our next stop was dinner at a low-cost restaurant. 

Kiran owned a beautiful black pickup truck and had its luggage compartment closed. Since he used to do that frequently, I never cross-questioned him. While at dinner, we planned to spend some more time in the city watching a movie before finally heading for our holiday.

After our dinner, we went to the nearest theater to see a midnight movie. The movie began five minutes after midnight, and we were ten minutes late for the start. Kiran had booked reclining seats for us. We quickly rushed to our seats at the corner and started enjoying the movie.

After about ten minutes, I rested my head on his right shoulder and held his hand. Kiran took the opportunity to kiss me. I kissed him back. His lips slowly sucked into mine. I inserted my tongue into his mouth, and he continued sucking them. The kiss went longer and wilder.

He put his lips on my neck and continued sucking it as we broke the kiss. While still kissing my neck, he placed his hands on my breasts and began clutching them one by one. Both of us were getting excited by now, and without thinking twice, Kiran moved aside my dress exposing my breasts. 

I felt his hand on one of my breasts and he began sucking the other. I kept feeling his tongue flick my nipples from time to time. His hand then moved down my belly to my thighs, then into my thongs, and then he started pushing one of his fingers into the pussy. It didn't take long for the second finger to join in.

He kept pushing the finger into my wet pussy. Even though I tried to not scream, I couldn't resist his tongue on my nipples and his fingers in my pussy. Unwillingly, I moaned softly. Luckily, no one could see what was happening in the darkness. As he continued working, I was getting closer to an orgasm.

The screen froze, so I immediately alerted Kiran and he understood it would be an intermission, so he left. In some way, I managed to gather my clothes in place and dashed to the washroom. I found a stall, locked myself in, and stripped down to rearrange my clothing and find the pasties.

When I realized I'd lost them, I put on the dress, walked to the car, and texted Kiran SOS. When I reached the car, I quickly grabbed the first piece of cloth I could find, then jumped in, and changed.

He was surprised to see me wearing a halter neck tie knot bikini with G-string and a crochet beach coverup

He walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed back. He grabbed my coverup with both of his hands and gently pulled it up as we kissed. While he was removing them, we heard a loud scream from the security guard and rushed into the vehicle.

We started laughing about it when our hearts slowed down. We continued our journey as we left the city and made our way to the highway. About an hour later, we crossed the state border and were nearly there.

We crossed the checkpoint, and I placed my feet on the dashboard and started applying moisturizer. He, meanwhile, changed into shorts and a comfortable tee shirt. Later, I put my head on his shoulders and began moving my hands up and down his strong biceps.

I then moved my hands from his biceps to his perfectly toned abs and rolled my nails around his navel, grabbing his cock with my hands as I lowered my face toward him and kissed it. My lips were opened and I slowly let his 8-inch cock enter and continue to stroke it with my hands.

CakeHornyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CakeHornyy

My lips were wrapped around the head of his cock. The tongue swirled slowly around my mouth, all the way down to the base of his dick. I sucked, hard. Just once. It felt like I was tearing the cum out of his balls. As I worked my lips against his hard cock, up and down, he put his hand in my hair and guided my speed. Forced me all the way down, hard.

I still had my hands on his balls, massaging them as I slipped off his dick and spent some time licking and sucking his balls, not just the skin around the nuts.

I put his balls into my mouth and he was in heaven. After I let his balls fall out, he whimpered, but that quickly turned into a moan when I put his whole dick in my mouth again. I slid hard and fast and he was in heaven.

After exiting the highway and turning into a narrow street that led to the beach city, he twisted his fingers in my hair and moaned my name. After exiting the highway, however, we were obstructed by a railway crossing. He parked the car, placed his hands on my head, and held my hair away from my lips.

When the last train passed, another car stopped right next to ours on the passenger side. One of the passengers tried to pull out a camera and record what was happening, but the gates opened and we left. Kiran then rolled up the tinted windows so no one could see inside. By now his cock was dripping wet.

We drove for a few minutes before we reached the hotel. But since they wouldn't let us in at that hour of the night, we parked on the beach opposite the hotel. The beach was lined with coconut trees. Unaware of what I had in mind, he opened the windows to let the fresh air in.

After a few minutes of waiting and shutting the car completely, I sat on his lap, leaned forward and started kissing him. He matched my intensity and kissed me back, my hands strewn in his hair as his hands tightly gripped my back. As I got my hands wet, I pulled his cock out of his shorts, guided it towards my pussy, and slid my panties aside, I let it sink into my wet pussy.

While I started grinding on his cock, he let me take command and slid my dress over my head and out. Next, he untied the knots and discarded my triangle tops, before pulling up my nipples and sucking. He grabbed my back hard with his hands.

Keeping my hands in his hair and grinding my clit gently against his cock, I pulled him closer to me. His eyes closed and he tilted his head back in sheer delight. My breath was very hard as I rocked myself back and forth, back and forth, waiting for that delicious sensation to rise deeper and deeper inside me. He bent his head to lick my nipples, which were as hard and sensitive as they had ever been.

When I finally started cumming on his cock, I relaxed and started getting up. He immediately grabbed me, pulled me into the back seat, and dropped me on the seat. He then removed my G-strings, stripped naked, and came on top of me. He then placed my feet over his shoulders, placed his dick against my pussy, but did not press so hard as to penetrate me. He then wrapped his arms around my shoulders, preparing himself to push his dick into my waiting love nest. After he kissed me on the neck, he kissed me closely on the mouth, making love first with his tongue. We both moaned in ecstasy, and I begged him to enter.

But he held off for longer than I thought. He kept taunting me until I finally broke down and groaned, "I need you to fuck me with your dick right now, PLEASE! FUCK ME TILL I CUM ALL OVER YOU!"

As he plunged himself into my sloppy, soaking love hole, I exclaimed, "Oh yes, baby, give it to me! Oh god, you're making me cum already!" My vagina contracted around his shaft and head of the dick.

I knew he was about to cum, so I begged him to cum inside me until he couldn't resist any longer. He moaned as he started to orgasm, my love tunnel squeezed him again, so tightly that it almost pulled him in. She claimed yet another orgasm as I squirted my juice down his shaft and onto the seat. He dropped load after load into my pussy as we both writhed in ecstasy.

Then, he gave me a white silk bedsheet and told me to cover myself before getting out of the car naked.

Published 
Written by sishita39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments