Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

12:30 Meeting

"I wanted to postpone but my wet panties dictated otherwise."

18
19 Comments 19
21.4k Views 21.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
I am a thirty-five-year-old project manager. My name is Jill and I have been with the company for ten years. I have a decent body: 5’9” 34-24-38. My DD-sized breasts are round and firm. My nipples are pink and perky. I’m a little hippy, but the women I like, like my curves. After five years of marriage and two children, and a divorce, I’ve managed to maintain a sexy body. I’m fair–skinned white woman with shoulder length blond hair. I love sex. I’m a visual person. But I also love the taste, the touch, the sound, and the smell of sex. I like dick, but I love pussy, especially black pussy. I currently date one of my coworkers. Let me tell you about her.

Her name is Leslie. She’s a forty-three year old 5’8” dark-skinned dream. Leslie is thick and curvy. She is an impeccable dresser: sexy but classy and she always smells good. She works out regularly to maintain her 34-24-38 figure. Leslie is gorgeous and she knows it. She loves to send pictures of her body parts during the course of the workday. My favorite pics are the ones of her 34 H breasts. Leslie’s areolas are brown in color and they are the diameter of a drink coaster. She has one-inch long nipples that for some reason produce a steady supply of milk when sucked. The milk is sweet. She has a small waist in comparison to her mammoth boobs, her substantial muscular thighs, and her sexy thick calves. Leslie’s ass is firm, round, unbelievably broad with the capability of balancing a full glass of pineapple juice without tipping over. (Yes, we’ve tried it without fail on several occasions). She keeps her hair long and straight. But she pulls it back in a ponytail for work. Her almond shaped eyes are amber colored; just a few shades lighter than her skin. Looking into them makes it difficult to deny any request she makes. That is exactly what almost got me into trouble yesterday.

Flunch (Fuck Lunch) Yesterday

I usually arrive at work around 7:00 on Fridays, but I went in a little early yesterday morning. I had an outstanding project to finish by lunchtime. Leslie was already in the building. She worked a couple cubicles down from my office. My sensitive nose detected her fragrance. A distinct tri-tone accompanied the detection of her scent. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and there they were: Leslie’s round naked breasts staring at me with a text that read, “Good morning! Flunch today?”

My knees buckled a bit. I could feel my horny juices inching down my vagina walls and hitting the crotch of my panties. My mind flashed back to the last time we were together. I saw a picture in graphics file format (gif) of my clit clamped to her clit while we grinded in a scissor position. I shook the thought, chuckled to myself, and typed, “Absolutely.” You see we do “flunch” (a term we made up “fuck lunch”) frequently. It calms the spirit and breaks up the monotony of the workday. I typed, “11:30?”

Leslie promptly responded, “That’ll work.”

The principle of slowness is certain. Here’s what I’m talking about. Why is it that when you have something ultra exciting to do, the day will drag on like molasses? I’m not sure if it was the principle of slowness or if my glancing fifteen or twenty times at Leslie’s text made the morning crawl. But the day was creeping by. Finally, 11:30 arrived. We would have an hour, or so I thought. The tri-tone sounded. It was Leslie, “Half an hour behind. See you at noon.”

Damn. I had a meeting at 12:30. I wanted to postpone, but my wet panties dictated otherwise. Ugh, noon... It would have to be a quickie.

12:02

We had thirty minutes for our “flunch” break and my condominium was ten minutes away from the job. There was no way we would make it. Damn, the math was not in favor of relieving my horny loins in the comfort of my home. So, we compromised and made a two-minute trip to the state park around the corner. The back of Leslie’s SUV would do, this time. She kept it equipped with a blanket and pillows for an occasion such as this. Plus, she had dark tinted windows.

HitomiJapan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HitomiJapan



12:04

Leslie drove. She found a remote unpopulated spot and backed the truck into a parking space. As soon as she put the SUV in park, she jammed her hand up my skirt, pulled at the waist of my panties, and palmed my naked pussy. I was dripping in her hand. I reached under her shirt and squeezed the breasts I’d waited to hold are morning. I rolled her nipples in between my finger and thumb. I pressed my saturated box hard against her hand. I rocked into a rhythmic grind. I could feel the heat and uncontrollable desire rising from in between my legs. At that moment, I didn’t give a shit about anything else except having Leslie. Whew! Fuck it. I wanted to put my mouth on her pussy. I wanted to lick her until she begged me to stop. But, there was no time for foreplay today. I had a 12:30 meeting.

12:07

I hopped in the back and pulled the hem of my skirt up around my waist. Leslie unbuckled her belt and unzipped her pants. She followed me to the back and shut the door. Leslie pulled her pants down to reveal her strap on. High off anticipation, I was ready and soggy from her earlier teasing, sext messages, and pussy holding. I pulled the crotch of my panties to the side of my aching pussy. I straddled Leslie’s nine-inch dildo and it slid right in my hot pocket. I lowered my ass down until all nine inches disappeared. Leslie wrapped her arms around me while my body shuddered. I sat still for just a moment, and I fought to keep from cumming.

I lowered my head, pulled out Leslie’s left breast, and began sucking hard on her nipple. I wanted to sample her sweet milk. Leslie soft grunts and grinds met my bucking hips. Up and down and up and down. I rode the full length of Leslie’s tool with every stroke and swallowed her sugary milk. The dick went all the way in and then all the way out. I rode that dick like a second place jockey rounding the home stretch to finish first at the Kentucky derby. We moved our hips harder and faster. I am sure that the truck was rocking. I grunted an intense melody. Leslie’s fingers roamed around my wetness. Her fingers were tickly and the movement was random. It was different and it felt good. I wondered what she was doing. Then she rammed her middle finger in my tight ass. I thought I would lose my mind. The dick went in my pussy and her finger moved out of my ass. The dick slid out of my pussy and her finger went in my ass. The movement matched my grunting melody. I was wide open. I wanted the moment to last for a few more minutes, but I had a damn meeting. The time constraints and the penetrations made me ride even harder and faster until I climaxed. I squirted every bit of moisture in my body.

12:17

I climbed off Leslie kind of spent. Damn! I looked at the clock on Leslie’s dashboard. “I’m gonna be late for my 12:30 meeting,” I sighed. However, there was no mercy offered from Leslie.

Leslie didn’t say a word. She pressed my head down toward the dildo and guided my hand to her neatly waxed pussy. The aroma of her fragrance and the liquid from my hole made me horny all over again. I sucked my cum juices off the tip of the shaft, and she pushed my head down further. I was gagging on six of the nine inches. Leslie loved to hear the sound of my gagging on her tool. Reaching under the belt of the dildo, I parted the folds of her vagina and rubbed Leslie until her clitoris popped out of hiding. My head bobbed up and down as I gagged. Leslie’s grip tightened on my head. She pressed and drove her tool deeper into my throat. I hoped she was about to cum because I couldn’t take another centimeter in my throat. The truck was rocking again. The rhythm of my fingers stroking her swollen clit and vulva coupled with the choking sounds coming from my mouth drove Leslie’s hips into a feverish wild thrust. She growled, held my head firmly, and came all over my hand.

12:27

Leslie pulled up her pants, and I pulled down my skirt. We drove back to the office.

12:29

I smelled a little like sex, but I was just in time for my 12:30 meeting.

Published 
Written by AltaBrwnSgr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments