Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quickie On The Menu

"Pam uses her womanly wiles to bring a man to her table"

27
27 Comments 27
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Pam could sense his apprehension as he stood on her doorstep with a bottle of wine in his hand. They smiled and kissed each other on the cheek before Jake followed her inside. She could still feel his apprehension as he followed her into the kitchen; she turned and saw the strange expression on his face as he looked around the kitchen before focussing upon the readily prepared dining table.

“Everything okay, Jake?”

His face broke into a smile.

“What’s wrong?” she asked him.

Still smiling, he shook his head. “It doesn’t matter,” he replied.

“No come on,” she said, “something’s wrong.”

Jake put down the wine bottle and took out his mobile phone. After pressing a few buttons he turned the face around and showed her the text message he had received that morning from her. ‘I fancy a quickie tonight. Want to come round?’

Pam yelled out and put her hand to her mouth. “I...I never typed that,” she cried out. “I typed a quiche!”

Jake laughed.

“I did...I really did,” Pam cried out.

Jake looked across at the cooker where the freshly baked Quiche Lorraine flan lay.

“I can see that,” he told her. “It’s the predictive text setting on your phone. It can be a bloody nuisance. I have disabled mine.”

“I am sorry,” she told him. “I really...”

“Look, forget it,” he told her. “It could happen to anyone.”

Pam tried to regain her composure. “What must have you thought about me?” she told him. “What must have you been thinking all day?”

Jake smiled. “Well it did take me by surprise but I also thought that it was out of character,” he told her. “It kept me happy all day though!”

Pam shook her head as she smiled. “Especially after the barbeque last week.”

Jake reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. “Look, it was hot and we both had too much wine,” he said. “Let’s forget it.”

Pam remembered that moment of passion in the corner of the garage, out of sight of everyone. The combination of wine, sun and the fact that that they were both single again and liked each other seemed to make it inevitable. A passionate kiss, a grope and then a realisation that they might be caught. It had all been so sudden but Pam remembered the feel of his hand inside her panties and the bulge that had filled her hand.

Pam moved away and began to babble on about the salad she had prepared and the wine in the chiller. Jake reached out again and pulled on her shoulder making her turn around. “I told you, forget it.”

Pam looked up at him. Jake lowered his head, put his hand around the back of neck, and pressed his lips to hers. One quick kiss became another one and then their lips remained feverishly pressed together. Their hands moved in unison; his to cup her breasts and hers to cup his groin.

She wanted him. There was no point in holding back; there was no point in playing hard to get or pretending to be coy and hide her feelings. She wanted more than just his hand inside her knickers this time; she wanted his cock inside her.

He wanted her. The young, attractive divorcee who had just moved into the neighbourhood excited him. He wanted to touch her; he wanted to feel her; he wanted to fuck her. Just like at the barbeque, he wanted into her knickers again. Jake dropped his hand and scooped up the hem of her skirt. Once again there was no resistance from her as his hand moved up between her thighs; pressed against her panty clad crotch before slipping inside the waistband. As his fingers touched her sex she moaned softly.

She became frantic. She was all fingers and thumbs as she fumbled with the buckle of his belt. She didn’t care what he thought as she cast her dignity aside. Good girls didn’t behave like this. They didn’t make their sexual feelings known in this way in just a short space of time of knowing a man.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

They played shy; letting the man take the lead in getting them to suck their cocks. Pam wasn’t a good girl. She knew that, but she didn’t care as she pulled away and slowly sank to her knees. She was a bad girl. She knew that as she looked up at him before she pulled his trousers and boxer shorts down.

He became frantic. He reached and gripped the back of her head to pull her against him. He was surprised, shocked even, but he wasn’t going to complain. A man doesn’t complain when a woman has his cock in her mouth. A man enjoys her attention and he was enjoying Pam’s. He could hear her slurping as he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth and there was also the gagging sound when he pushed that bit too far.

He could have remained there; standing before her with his trousers and shorts around his ankles as she masturbated and sucked his cock. It had been a long time since this had happened to him. But he didn’t want to cum this way; he wanted to cum inside her. He reached down and grabbed her shoulders and began to lift her.

She offered no resistance as he moved her against the solid oak dining table. It was almost as if she knew what was expected of her when she lay back and lifted her legs into his awaiting arms. His hands moved quickly under her pushing her skirt back in the process. His eager fingers reached for the waistband of her knickers and she lifted her bottom to allow him to pull them off her.

Pam watched them being flung onto the kitchen floor like a piece of discarded cloth and then turned to face him. She looked down as he stepped between her wide open legs and moved slowly forward. His cock was in his hand; the huge, thick monstrosity of manhood edged closer. She felt it against her pussy lips and watched as it slowly became encased by her womanhood. She gasped as it began to fill her and looked up at his face. There was a smile as well as a look of sheer lust. Pam wrapped her legs around his waist and then closed her eyes.

Jake reached over her and gripped her wrists as he began to thrust hard and deep into her.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried out.

Jake began to thrust harder and faster. It had been a long time, three months in fact since he had last taken a woman. There was no stopping him now.

It had been even longer for Pam and she began to quickly lose control. His hard, heavy pounding brought orgasm after orgasm. She screamed and shouted in ecstasy not caring if her neighbours could hear her through the open windows. She neither cared that the cutlery and dishes on the table were beginning to rattle and slide. Pam was lost in another world; a world of unsurpassed pleasure.

Her final cry was the loudest. She felt Jake’s cum spurting inside her. It had been a long time since a man had cum inside her and she welcomed his own climax inside her. Pam felt complete and whole again.

They untangled a few minutes later. Jake looked away as he pulled up his shorts and trousers and Pam sheepishly picked up her knickers and went off to the bathroom. When she returned a few minutes later Jake had a glass of wine poured for her. She found it difficult to look him in the eye but he reached for her chin and lifted it up so that he could look at her.

“That was wonderful,” he said after he kissed her.

“I...I have a confession to make,” she told him. “I did type quickie.”

He smiled.

“Guess you must think I am a right slut?” she said.

He kissed her again. “I don’t think any such thing,” he told her. “You were just being a woman, nothing wrong with that.”

Pam smiled and hugged him.

Jake looked down at her again and smiled. “So do I get some Quiche then?”

Pam laughed. “Of course,” she replied, “you deserve it.

“Good,” he told her, “Because I need to keep my strength up for what is coming next?”

“Oh!” Pam exclaimed. “What is that then?”

He patted her bottom. “Wait and see,” he replied. “It won’t be a quickie though!”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments