Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sunrise Jog On The Beach

"A jogger and a beach beauty enjoy the early morning."

25
16 Comments 16
15.8k Views 15.8k
653 words 653 words

As the sun's rays begin peering over the horizon, I near the end of my jog on the beach. In the distance, I notice the silhouette of a figure near the water's edge. As I get closer, I can see it is a woman wearing only her birthday suit and facing the water. Stopping far enough away as not to be noticed I watch her masturbate. She raises her legs so that her knees somewhat bend with legs squeezed together and arches her back, pushing her full breasts up as if they were greeting the rays of the sun.

This beach beauty has the top of her head and butt now supporting her. I quietly approach a little closer and see that her eyes are closed, her open mouth begging for a cock to suck.

"Oohh, mmm," she moans out as her fingers work their magic in her pussy and on her clit.

I can hear his woman's breathing becoming more labored as the impending orgasm approaches. Moving closer, the squishing sounds can be heard coming from her pussy as her fingers move faster. Removing my jogging shorts, my hard-on bounces as I move to her and place the tip of my cock on her parted lips.

This woman does not open her eyes as her tongue stretches out and licks the head of my cock. The beach beauty moans out against my cock as it slips past her lips, into her mouth. With both hands, I roll and pinch the stiff nubs protruding from their areola. I pull my cock from her mouth and rub those full lips with the head, oozing precum.

This beauty moans loudly, "God yes, I'm cumming!"

Pinching her nubs harder, she screams out as her orgasm reaches its crescendo. Without hesitation, she flips over onto hands and knees.

Looking at me for the first time this woman says to me, "Quick, fuck me from behind!"

Getting behind her, I thrust myself balls deep in her tight pussy and grab hold of her hips with my hands. I slam my cock fast and hard, her juices flowing down her inner thighs as we fuck. Reaching around with a hand, I fondle her breast as she screams out.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

"Yes, yes!"

Her pussy clenches tightly around my cock as the orgasm shakes her body. She pulls away from me suddenly and looking back at me, says, "On your back, stud."

As soon as I am on my back, this woman pounces down on my cock. We look at each other as she bounces up and down on my throbbing cock. I grab hold of her breasts and squeeze, making her groan out. Her juices flow from her pussy, coating my pubis and balls. The feeling of her pussy squeezing my cock has load after load of sperm filling her love tunnel.

Together we moan out in ecstasy, "I'm cumming!"

When the last load of cum explodes from my cock, she lifts herself off my now softening cock. This beach beauty moves quickly, straddling my head.

Looking down, she says to me, "Suck me clean, stud."

This woman lowers her pussy to my mouth and I greedily suck our love juices from her delicious pussy. After she comes one last time, she stands and looks at me with a smile of satisfaction and says, "Come, my dear husband and let's go for a dip."

Smiling, I rise to my feet and join my wife in the cool water.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments