Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aftercare

"Mistress shows Her love through her care"

8
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
649 words 649 words

I lie bent over our bed and Salome kneels behind me. Slowly, patiently her tongue licks each and every welt she left upon my bottom. She is methodical, starting at top left, following the line the cane left, moving across my buttocks, then down the next, slowly sweeping, Her tongue seeking out the ridges with patience and care. I feel her nose across my bottom, touching me as She moves from welt to welt. 

My Mistress cares for me. This I know. She shows it in how we communicate when not in play. She shows it in how she pays attention to the things I want and love. She shows it by pushing me farther than I thought I could ever go. With each touch of Her tongue, I feel Her passion and Her care, Her desire to heal what she gave me.

Of course, I feel it elsewhere. My Mistress has but to look at me to send my cunt into warm tingles and to make my buttocks clenching. Today is no different. She licks my welts, but it is my cunt that moistens and contracts. I breathe deeply, rocking back and forth as Her tongue moves lower and lower, touching every raised red line on my skin, bringing Her healing kiss to my sore flesh. It feels exquisite, but then it is a gift from my beloved Salome unto me. 

Each welt She tongues, slowly and carefully. Gently the ointment is rubbed into my wounds; I am cooing on the bed, my nipples swollen, my cunt now shiny wet with fresh juice. And then Salome leans over and runs her tongue straight down my crack. Her tongue is strong and sure, swirling across my backside and pressing into my rose. 

They say that Dominant never ever tastes the ass of Her submissive. But that word leaves out love, makes my surrender an act of pure obedience, not one of mutual love and adoration. I adore Her. And I realize as Her tongue pushes into my pucker that She adores me in her own way. That she shows that I will kneel for Her, that we are one flesh, bonded in a relationship deeper than any one thing mere words might capture. 

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

“Roll on your back,” She commands, and I eagerly obey. And I feel Her breath on my thighs, softly kissing, my legs pushed apart and then Her upper lip sweeping up the length of my now burning sex. Gently, She rests Her lip upon my hood and Her tongue glides down the left side of my sex, up the right, then down the center. Patiently She meanders along my pussy, retracing steps taken many times, reacquainting Her mouth with every fold of my lips and dipping Her tongue inside me to gather fresh juice. 

Cool air is blown across my pearl; then Her mouth closes over my pussy to suck hard upon it. I am boiling, my chest heaving, my hips rolling and undulating to match her tongue as it pushes inside me. 

I moan softly, my head rolled back, hands gripping the headboard of our bed, holding on for dear life as my Mistress pays homage to my femininity. She is so patent, letting me build, letting my need grow until I cry out with each and every breath. 

I feel Her tongue circling my clit, teasing it out of its sheath, making her grow and swell and my hips buck and roll. I am screaming Her name as the convulsions overtake me, making my body shudder in deep tremors of joy as I fall, I fall, I fall, and rise out of this moment of ecstasy, reborn as pure light. 

“I love you, baby,” Salome says, Her face shining with me. 

“I love you, Mistress,” I say, wishing I could say more but when it comes to my feeling for Her, words fail me.

 

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments