Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Uncontrollable Moment

"A collaboration with another Lush member. Two lovers, an affair, a hotel, lustful, erotic sex!"

4
0 Comments 0
15.0k Views 15.0k
636 words 636 words
We are at our hotel, there is no time to waste, I am so hot for you.
I am almost naked, my stockings torn, I have no panties.
You are almost naked, I have stripped you bare, your hardness is before me.

Our bodies pressed against each other you begin to finger me gently to get a rise out of me.
You slide two fingers into my now soaked pussy coating your hand with my heat and fluid.

My hand finds its way down your smooth chest until I reach the band of your blue briefs placing my hand inside eager to feel the length of your dick.
I’m hot and sense you are as well, I start sliding my hand up and down giving you one hot hand job. I need to, want to get you off!

You push me away aggressively turning me towards the wall holding my hands above my head as you begin to mount up behind me teasing me by pulling my hair back and kissing me along my neck and jaw.

You are anxious to enter me but enjoy watching me squirm more as I plead and beg for you to take me.

Please let me feel you now!
Then with such ease and precision you spread my legs and enter me from behind pushing your hard, cut member up inside my tight pussy.
I gasp to let you know I’m pleased as you start thrusting your cock in and out of me in such a perfect rhythm.

You place your hands on my hips as you begin to withdraw and then plunge into me over and over again harder and harder, rocking my body up and down.
I love fucking you!

Our bodies bucking against one another I beg you to cum with me.
You are pleased with your progress and tell me not yet lover, not yet.
You are tweaking my nipples and your breathing is hard on the back of my skin.

Your hands running along my hips you start to massage my bare ass.

RubyQueenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyQueenss


Then with such an urgency I feel my anal wall being stretched as you enter two fingers into my backside and finger my tight hole as if you are fingering my raw cunt.

You are grabbing me with your hands now, holding onto me as my body shakes and soars into euphoria.
I’m ready to cum at any moment and with cries of pleasure and one last assault to my now aching pussy I ask you, “baby cum with me, cum with me!”

You let me orgasm and I feel our juices running down our legs.

Then you re-enter my screaming lips and fuck me to another orgasm. 
You change between my ass and my pussy after each time I cum, screaming, yelling.

And after I cum a few times and start to tremble you would ask me but once - where do I want you to cum; in my ass or in my hot melting cunt?

Regardless of my mumbled answer, you grabbed my hand and made me take your swollen, full cock out at the moment you told me, hold its shaft hard between my pussy lips and you fuck me along my wet slit, hitting my clitoris with your steel-hard knob, my palm controlling your raging cock as you cum in my hand and blow your seed everywhere.

The sensation would deliver one last orgasm for me and my hand would hold a saturated mess of both of us.

You collapse against my back, and I do not let go of you, rubbing our cum over both our genitals like a rewarding massage.

By then we both realise we are still in the corridor of our hotel and not even inside the doorway of our room….

Published 
Written by Mycatsnameispuss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors