Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deja Vu: All Over Again

"A chance encounter with an old flame gets hot."

9
6 Comments 6
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It’s been said that, once you've left, you can never go home again. I found that to be false. Last week, I returned to my home town to visit my baby sister, Fran. Fran and I are close, and we visit one another a couple of times a year, catch up on old times, and stay connected. After college, it seems we both returned home, living with siblings and parents until we got to the point of financial independence, even though we did it ten years apart. We also never married.

For my part, I’m something of a free spirit, not wanting to be tied down. Fran, whom I long suspected of having either bi-sexual or lesbian tendencies, either refused to come out of the closet, or couldn't find the right guy, but we both seem to be happy with our choices. And just to set the record straight, I do not have a thing for my sister. Some of her friends, on the other hand, are an entirely different matter.

I had gone into town to pick up a bottle or two of wine to go with dinner. Having found two bottles that I thought would go well with lamb chops, I stood in line at the checkout. From behind me, I heard someone say, “Grey? Is that you?” I turned to see a handsome woman who instantly looked familiar, but I couldn’t quite put a name to the face. “It’s me. Donna. Donna Farentino.”

That’s where the face came from! Sweet, young, nubile, Donna Farentino, Fran’s closest friend growing up. She still looked good; Gray at the temples, but busty as ever. I remembered once when she came over to see Fran, who wasn't home. I invited her in to wait and we sat on the couch. It started off innocently enough, but within ten minutes, I had her blouse open, bra off, and I was kissing on her soft, full, sixteen year old breasts. Unfortunately, we never got much further that day, and never had an another opportunity.

I smiled, partly because I was happy to see her and partly because of the memories she stirred up in me. “Of course! How are you? What’s it been 50 years?” then adding my best Billy Crystal imitation, “You look mahvelous!”

“You always were a flatterer!” she answered, smiling back, “So, what are you in town for?”

“Just visiting Fran.” I replied “She’s making dinner and I’m supplying the refreshments.”

Eyeing me up and down, she said,” Other than the grey hair, you haven’t changed much yourself”

Staring directly at her chest, I said, “Neither have you!”

“Still a tit man, I see.”

“I always said, Go with got you there!” I laughed.” We paid for our booze and walked to the parking lot. “Do you remember the time when you came over…..”

She interrupted me with a smile, “And you taught me how to French kiss and attacked my tits. You had me so worked up, I thought I was going to die. I was all set to surrender myself to you, when Fran came home. I never really forgave her for that. There I was, in the company of an older man that, somehow, I knew, would give me a memory of a lifetime, and….poof! I ended up giving it up to Mickey Schrader on prom night. What a disappointment that was!”

“What can I say? I was as excited as you were, my hand on your thigh, my lips all over your nipples. I ended up going to my room and tossing one off with visions of you in my head.”

Far from embarrassed, she laughed, and admitted that she, too, had played when she got home.

When we reached her car, I asked if she was doing anything later. She said she wasn't and I asked her over for dinner, reasonably sure that Fran wouldn't mind. She accepted and we agreed to meet at 6. Winking, she said, “I know where you’re staying.”

Dinner was great. The after-dinner conversation took a turn toward the raunchy, with Fran and Donna recounting a few nights of drunken debauchery, both with boys and without. I must have looked a tad shocked; after all, she was my baby sister. “Don’t look so dumbfounded.” Fran said, “I’m not sixteen anymore, and, from what Donna has told me in the past, neither are you!”

After polishing off the wine I had purchased plus another bottle, Fran said that it was way past her bedtime, and, winking at Donna, said “Pleasant dreams.”

Hardly a moment had passed since my sister’s disappearance and Donna and I were locked, lip to lip, her hands fumbling with my belt and my hands groping under her blouse. She came up for air and throatily whispered, “Unless you want to pick up where we left off and fuck like a couple of teens, here, on the couch, I suggest we get to the bedroom.”

We finished tearing each other’s clothes off, dropping them all in a heap on the bedroom floor. I stood about two feet away, taking in the sights that I had missed out on all those years ago. She still sported a pixie haircut, gray at the sides, but mostly jet black. Her breasts were beginning to show the effects of gravity, but still magnificently large and round with nipples that just begged to be sucked. She sported a neatly trimmed black triangle of hair, pointing toward a pouty set of moist, inviting lips.

“Like what you see?” she said, pirouetting. “I know I like what I see!”

“What’s not to like?” I replied, stepping forward, taking her in my arms, and pressing my rock hard manhood against her belly.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

I nibbled on her neck, then her ear, whispering, “I never thought I’d get a second chance at you.”

Pushing me backwards, against the bed, she smiled, “Then we’d better make the most of this, don’t you think?” I pulled her down with me, crushing her breasts against my chest, my tongue exploring deep in her willing mouth. Raising herself up, she dangled her breasts in my face, “I seem to remember you liking these.”

I leaned my head up just enough to capture her right nipple in my mouth, and began to voraciously suck the brown pink nub. Donna moaned as she smiled down at me, grinding her pelvis against my cock.

After a couple of minutes of worshiping her breasts with my lips, she slid down, flanking my manhood with her mammaries. She slid further down, extending her tongue and licking the newly formed droplet of pre-cum as it oozed from the slit in my helmet. Now it was my turn to moan, as my hands, as if on autopilot drifted to her head. Donna continued her lick fest, drawing her tongue down the underside of my dick until she got to my freshly shaved sac. Pulling me into her mouth, she rolled my left testicle around, gently sucking the delicate orb as her tongue swirled around it. Watching intently, an almost involuntary “Ohhhh! Fuck” escaped my lips.

Dropping my nut with a pleasant plop, she smiled wickedly, replying, “You want to fuck my face, don’t you Grey?”

“Oh God, yes!” I whispered back.

“Then, have at it!” she said as she ovalled her lips over the crown of my cock, sliding as much of me in her throat as she could. Holding her head in place, I raised my hips off the bed, feeding her every inch of my flesh that she could handle. She was definitely enjoying this, as was I, so much so that she swiveled around in the bed presenting me with her lust dampened cunt.

No words were exchanged. We both knew what was next. I pulled her hips down toward my face, my tongue out in eager anticipation of tasting her after all these years. My tongue slid along the ridge of her freshening slit, teasing her before I stabbed deep into her hole. Her scent invaded my nostrils as my taste buds exploded with her sweetness. I felt the pressure of her thighs on my ears as she ground her pussy against my face. Contentedly trapped, I went to work, fully intending to make her cum at long last. Surrounding her still hooded clit with my lips, I flicked my tongue over the tender spot, feeling her hum with delight.

The noises emanating from her cock filled throat got more and more urgent as I continued my assault on her tasty cunt. Finally, after cumming twice she released her grip on my head and groaned, “Are you gonna fuck me, or just lie there and eat all night!”

“Patience my dear!” I replied, planting one final kiss on her now engorged clit.

“Patience, my ass! I've waited fifty years for this, now get that gorgeous hunk of meat where it belongs!” she said as she positioned herself over me, her pussy mere inches from my painfully stiff cock.

Grabbing the shaft, she lowered herself slowly onto me, her eyes half closed as the helmet split her open and slid inch by delicious inch completely inside. “Oh fuck that feels good!” With her left hand on my chest and her right hand playing with her clit, she rocked back and forth.

For my part, I reached up with both hands, tweaking and pulling at her nipples as I watched the dreamy look on her face as she ground her crotch into mine. She rode me like this for several minutes and two silent, but obvious orgasms. I leaned up, capturing her left breast in my mouth, my tongue swirling around the dark pink nipple, my free hand on her buttock while the other continued to massage her nipple.

My pubic hair and my testicles were, by this time thoroughly soaked in her juices, her warm, wet, tight pussy milking my rampant prick, doing her damnedest to make me cum. I pulled her down on top of me, still hungrily sucking her nipple. My hips rose and fell as I took control of our long overdue fuck. With long, deep strokes, I filled her cunt with my cock, then pulled almost out before sliding it forward, to disappear again.

She was rapidly approaching another orgasm when my hand on her butt slid between her cheeks and my middle finger insinuated itself just inside her tight brown bud. Her orgasm, in turn, provoked mine and I grunted into her breast as my cock spewed its warm, white sauce deep in her still spasming cunt.

Collapsed on top of me, she lay still for a while as the lingering effects of her climaxed slowly waned. Lifting herself off me, she whispered, “I don’t know about you, but, for me, it was worth the wait.”

Her breasts still dangling in my face, I kissed all around her nipples between words, “Most….definitely… We….shouldn’t…..wait….another… fifty years… to do… this…. again.”

“How about tomorrow night at my place?” she replied, rolling off me, my spent prick slithering out from her well lubricated cunt.

It was then that we heard some noises emanating from my sister’s bedroom. “I’m thinking that we weren't as quiet as we thought.”

Donna rose from the bed, a wicked grin on her face, and headed for the door. “I think I need to help her out, Grey. See you at breakfast,” adding, as she looked at my re-animating maleness, “Pleasant dreams!”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments