Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Divorce Court

"Rebound Love with Young Stud"

33
34 Comments 34
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A beautiful middle aged woman comes walking through the double doors of the court room. She’s won her divorce court case. She’s walking out with thirty thousand dollars from selling their house, and half of his retirement. She’s very happy. She got what she wanted. She’s busy looking down while reading the divorce decree. She inadvertently bumps into a young man and tumbles over. Her papers go flying as she hits the floor. And her dress flies up as she lands with her long legs spread apart. Her hem is nearly to the top of her lovely thighs.

As he bends down to help her up, their eyes meet. After several seconds they both regain their composure, and they scramble to pick up the papers. The woman lowers her skirt and tries to stand, but feels a sharp pain. The young man, seeing her grimace, helps her up. He slightly brushes against an ample breast as he allows her to use him for support. The young man realizes she must have twisted her ankle.

Noticing how beautiful the woman is, he’s a bit mesmerized. He suggests that if she has time he could take her to his executive suite just around the corner. There he can ice down her ankle to control the swelling. It’s been a long time since a man has shown her such concern. It’s hard to remember when.

Suddenly, without any warning, he leans in and kisses her. Stunned, she pulls back with her mouth slightly agape. The young man stutters out his apology, explaining that he has no idea what came over him. While she acts insulted, she has masked her hidden enjoyment at his forwardness and could feel the beginning of her arousal between her sexy thighs.

She places her hand on his shoulder and he slips his hand around her back to support her as he helps her out of the court building and down the street to his office. With some frequency his hand “accidentally” slips up to feel the swell of the side of her breast. Once at his office he unlocks the door and helps her to the couch. Informing her he will be right back with the ice he asks if there is anything else she might need. She smiles and says that his attention is wonderful and that just the ice would be needed.

When he returns he sees she has removed her stocking from the leg with her hurt ankle. And she is laying back with her other foot on the floor. He notices her legs are spread some and and he can see the dark band at the top of her other stocking. Her skirt has slipped up her thigh, and what a lovely thigh it is.

He’s pleasantly surprised and he walks over to her. He begins to ice her ankle while sitting on the couch facing her. From this position, with the spread of those lovely legs, he can see her black lacy thong under her skirt. His gaze then travels up from between her legs over her white blouse. He notices she has undone a couple of buttons. His eyes move to her exposed her cleavage and then up her swan-like neck. Finally, to her sensuous lips and ending with her eyes.

It appears that he has been caught like the boy with his hand in the cookie jar, as he realizes now that she has a seductive smile on her face. She inquires, “See anything that you like?”

The young man blushes with embarrassment realizing that his cock is now swollen with his arousal and tenting in his slacks. This is not lost for a second on this beauty before him as she reaches down to remove the heel on her good foot, and now slides her stocking covered foot over the bulge of his hardening cock, rubbing it through his trousers. Just the whisking sound of her nylon against the material of his slacks is making her feel moisture between her legs.

Not knowing if it’s because of her forwardness or his youthful age, the young man seems to be flushed with embarrassment.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

Attempting to calm him she reaches for his hand and she guides him into a standing position with his groin now right at the level of her face.

She reaches for his belt and unbuckles it. And she then unfastens his slacks, sliding them down his legs along with his boxers, allowing the release of his hard cock. The young man stands before her in shock. She smiles and takes his hard dick in her soft hands, beginning to stroke him slowly and tenderly. Her tongue slips lightly over and his pre-cum moistens her lovely lips.

She then begins to lick around the head of his cock. Skimming over the slit, she tastes the pre-cum, enjoying his manly taste. Her mouth opens and she slides her mouth down engulfing the head completely. She begins to repeat this action, sliding more and more of his penis into her mouth. Finally she is taking him completely in with his bulbous head bumping the back of her mouth. She continues sucking and licking up and down the full length of his hard raging cock.

The young man begins to moan and moves his hands to her head. He begins to take control of her ministrations and then with one deep thrust, his hard cock knocks at the entrance of her throat. Controlling her now, he begins to fuck this beautiful woman's mouth hard and fast. She totally relinquishes any control of her oral attention as her hands move now to her soaking wet pussy. She begins to play with her hard and sensitive clit.

The young man is thrusting over and over again into this woman’s mouth as she is thrusting her fingers into her wanton and needy cunt. They are both moaning as her mouth his filled with his hard cock and her pussy is filled with her fingers.

Using his body's strong upper strength, he literally picks the woman up. He hastily unzips her skirt, rips open her blouse, and discards the garments along with her bra with little care. He then bends her over the arm of the couch, taking his cock moist with her saliva and thrusting roughly into her soaking wet pussy. She begins pushing back against him as he is thrusting deeply into her. Moaning loudly they are both very close to cumming. He rams her with the strength of a bull, slamming hard into her, as she begins to scream, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

He pulls his hard cock out of her dripping wet pussy, pushing her to her knees, and thrusts his hard cock back into her mouth. He begins to fuck her mouth again with abandon, holding her head and forcing her to take all of his hard cock. He is about to blow his load but suddenly pulls out of her mouth and shoots his white creamy cum all over her face and breasts. He holds her head till every drop is out before he releases her.

As she sits there with cum all over her beautiful face and breasts, he begins to get dressed and turns to the woman and says, ”That will be a thousand bucks.” She calmly gets up, walks over to her purse, and hands him ten crisp hundred dollar bills. He counts the money and heads for the door. He turns to her and tells her "lock up on your way out."

Then he stops again at the threshold, turns back again, and says, "Oh... call me again if you need another escort service." He leaves her standing with his cum drying on her soft skin and one stocking on. And her hair a rat’s nest. But she smiles and knows this won't be the last time she utilizes this young man's services.

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments