Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do Your Duty - part one

"A young recruit pleases a Drill Sergeant"

24
12 Comments 12
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Being a Drill Sergeant is good duty. I volunteered. Not many do today, because of the changes in doctrine and policy that the Department of the Army has set forth in recent years. Lots of sergeants don't want the life on the trail anymore, if they can't follow their guts and train the troops the way they should be trained. Well, some of us are here because we want to be. The majority are DA selected. It's fine. We serve together proudly.

 

 

I was in my third year as a DS and I was closing in on heading for a new command. This night I had Charge of Quarters duty for the company. I had two CQ runners from two different platoons. One was female and the other male. We were in Phase II of Basic Combat Training, so they were still green, but I could see they were both trying hard to be good soldiers. Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. We would see how it turned out.

 

It had never happened before. I had never allowed myself to taste the forbidden fruit. What I mean is I don't have sexual relations with lower ranks. Or officers, either, for that matter. I was always by the book, following regulations to the letter. Tonight I was considering tossing the regs out the window.

 

The male soldier was a typical recruit. Shaved head and goofy face. Seemed eager though. His name was Jenson. The female was named Lovall, I kid you not. She must have had a great time in high school with that name. But with her looks, she could carry it through. Her hair had not been cut short. She had elected to keep it up off the shoulders. It was within regs.

 

I made a decision based on my dick and not my head. First time for me. I could be in big trouble, but those deep, glimmering eyes were drawing me in. She had a way of holding her head slightly down and then glancing sideways at you. It was making me hard. I needed to relieve the pressure. I decided to go for it. One little indiscretion. Life is short, you know?

 

"Jenson, go make a fresh pot of coffee. This tar I'm drinking now should be shot."

 

"Yes Drill Sergeant!" He scuttled off to the far side of the room.

 

"Sit down Lovall. Nothing for you to do yet. First time on CQ?"

 

"Yes Drill Sergeant. I've had fire duty once before. But that was two hours. I expect we may be tired tomorrow."

 

Her Battle Dress Uniform was a little large for her size, but as she moved I could see her breasts moving, and pressing against the material. I wanted to see what they looked like in the fluorescent lights overhead. Hell, I wanted to see it all. Her ass was tight in the pants she wore. I imagined gripping it as I thrust my prick into her cunt. She must have been reading my mind.

 

"I've stayed up all night plenty of times, Drill Sergeant. Always for a good cause."

 

"Is that right, Lovall? What's a good cause to you, soldier."

 

"Drill Sergeant, I find that making someone happy is a great cause. I'm good at that, Drill Sergeant."

 

With that she gave me the coy smile, and my prick twitched. Oh yes, little troop, you were damned well going to make someone happy tonight. I gathered together all the errands I had accumulated for the evening. Jenson was going to take off and make the rounds of the company area for at least an hour.

 

"Is that damned coffee ready, Jenson?"

 

"Yes Drill Sergeant!"

 

"Then get your lazy ass over here. I need you to take these messages to the people listed. Can you read Jenson?"

 

"Yes Drill Sergeant!"

 

"Take your time, Jenson. Have a smoke or two it you want. I don't want this to be torture for you. It's duty, and it's training. Just get it done."

 

With that he grabbed his cover and rushed out. He should have been taking his Battle Buddy with him. That was Lovall tonight. But he was smart enough to just follow orders, and not question a DS. I knew he would be gone for at least an hour. Perhaps more, if he smoked a couple of cigarettes. I knew he smoked. I saw the pack in his rolled up sleeve.

 

I turned to Lovall. I smiled at her, and she returned it. She rose up from the wooden chair and stood beside me as I sat at the desk. Her hand tentatively reached out. She touched my arm, still looking into my eyes. Then she stroked my arm, making the hair stand up at attention. My cock wanted to do the same.

 

"Drill Sergeant, I wish to be respectful to you, because of your rank and because of your service. May I say I'm glad we're alone now? Is that too forward Drill Sergeant?"

 

"No. Not at all Lovall. Tell you what, soldier, get your sweet ass up on this desk. I think I need to check your uniform to make sure it's within regs."

 

With that I pushed back my rolling chair, stood up, and lifted her by her waist. I sat her down in front of me. I started unfastening her BDU bottoms. I was pleased and not too surprised to find that she was out of uniform. She was going commando. The little twat wasn't wearing any underwear. And her cunt was shaved. It was even wet for me. Already. This was going to be fine.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

 

"Is it a pretty cunt, Drill Sergeant? It's wet for you, you know that. Please use it, Drill Sergeant."

 

I liked it when a lady begged for my favors. This was the first recruit that I had played with. Probably the last. I was going to make this a good memory. I sat back down, rolled forward, and leaned down to lick that cunt. Her hands began to stroke my head as I sucked on her clit. Her moaning began. It would continue. I began finger fucking her when I found her G-spot. She trembled.

 

I licked my fingers and then licked her cunt lips as she became more moist. Then I rammed my tongue into the cunt the way I knew she wanted it. Her hands were trying to force my face into her cunt. I was already there nibbling on the lips, and sucking her until I knew she was cumming for me. Then I looked at her cunt and saw it needed me to slap it. Yes, this little soldier wanted me to spank that cunt. I did, flicking my fingers hard against her cunt. She groaned and spread her legs wider. I slapped it again with the back of my hand. Once, twice, a third time. She was moaning louder now.

 

She whimpered as I moved back, but I was just opening my own BDUs so I could feed that cunt some hard pecker. I saw her smile with anticipation as I guided it into the entry to her cunt. I thrust it in and the moaning continued. I began fucking her hot, wet cunt as I leaned down and kissed her. She sucked on my tongue. I knew she would be sucking on something else soon.

 

She had been unbuttoning her blouse and she lifted her tits up for my favor. I sucked each hard nipple. Then I bit them and let her squeal with pain and pleasure, I gave them a slap or two with my palm. All the while my prick was fucking her greasy snatch. That was fine cunt, let me tell you. I was grunting a little myself, with the pleasure of fucking such a hot little slit.

 

I could feel her cunt spasming and gripping my cock. It wanted me to cum. But not yet. Not until she had kept cumming for awhile. I believed in letting the little ladies have their pleasure, before I completed mine. I kept tightly squeezing her tits, feeling the spongy joy between my fingers. And still I was pistoning my dick into that sticky, creamy cunt. Her hands were holding my hips as she humped back, taking it deep into her cunt.

 

Fuck. I was ready to cum. Not in the cunt though. Oh no, this troop was going to swallow a large treat tonight. I pulled out as she was begging for more. Enough fucking. It was time for a nice, hot cock sucking job. Pushing the chair way back I again lifted her by the waist onto the floor. Then I pushed her shoulders down. She knew what she had to do. I could hear her going 'unh, unh' in anticipation of getting some hard cock down her throat.

 

Down on her knees now she grasped my hardness, looked up into my eyes, and placed her mouth on my cock head. Her hand was beginning to slowly stroke my wood as her teeth delicately nipped me. She was tasting her own juices all over my prick. She would soon be tasting this sergeant's cum. I twisted my fingers into her black hair, and forced my cock deep into that wet mouth. Then I began to fuck her face.

 

Her hand was softly pulling on my ball sack, and I felt a finger entering my asshole. The little cunt was finger fucking me. It was all good, as I continued fucking her mouth. As she gagged a little I would pull back, but I would soon be fucking her again. Then her hand grasped my cock and she started bobbing her mouth on my dick. She was eagerly trying to make me cum. She wanted it badly. I knew she had creamed many times already. It was my fucking turn.

 

Jeez, the spunk jetted out into her mouth. I pulled her head back, and guided my stream with the other hand. Stroking, I let the spurts land right in her mouth. I wanted to watch it fill her up. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them to look into mine, as I filled her throat. I wiped the last of my sperm off on her lips. She licked them and swallowed it all. Very nice, soldier.

 

I sat back into my chair. She continued to lick and clean my prick for me. Then she smiled as she fastened up my BDU pants. She stood up. I took some tissue from the desk and wiped up her cunt for her. I made sure that all the juices were cleaned off of her choice thighs. Tossing the tissue in the shit can, I grinned at her, as she got her uniform straightened up.

 

"How do you like CQ duty Lovall?"

 

"It suits me fine, Drill Sergeant. May I be excused to use the latrine?"

 

"Go right ahead, Lovall. Be back in five. I may need you to do something else for me."

 

The night was young. We would see what came up.

 

*****

 

* Written for a friend, at her request. I hope she enjoys this little story *

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments