Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going Away

"A going away preseant"

1
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
635 words 635 words
This is a personal fantasy of mine, hope you all enjoy it!!

The day I had to leave for the city for three weeks I went to visit my girlfriend, she's about 5'7, 55kg, 10C and a dancer’s body.

I was feeling pretty horny and was sliding my hand up her shirt to her bra-less tits and rubbing them, getting her nipples hard, as well as sliding them in her pants and stroking her pussy on her bed.

At first she tried to stop me, "Stop it, everyone's home" she says

"So, no one is coming in" I reply as I slide her top above her tits and start sucking on her nipples while I slide my hand into her panties and rub her wet pussy. She gives me a look which I know means she loves it.

"Stop it" she says weakly while smiling at me.

"No, I’m having fun" I say smiling when all of a sudden I slide one finger deep inside her pussy

"Oh yes!" she gasps as she arches her back, gives a super sexy smile while her face contorts in pleasure. We kiss and she slides her hand into my pants grasping my cock.

She arches her back and moans again, "Undo your pants" she moans and I hurry to unbutton and unzip my jeans.

She rubs my cock as I finger her wet pussy, "We could fuck" she says before moaning and giving me a wicked smile.

"Let’s do it then" I say.

She slides one leg over me as we lay on our sides and moves her shorts and panties to the side guiding my throbbing cock into her soaking wet pussy. As soon as I feel her wet pussy lips swallow my cock I start to thrust gently.

"Ohhhh yesss! That's soo good!" She moans quietly as I continue to slide in and out as she rotates her hips in a nice rhythm, "Let me take my pants off so I can ride you!" she says suddenly, and with no objections from me, rolls onto her back to remove her shorts and panties.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss



She quickly straddles me and my rock hard cock slides all the way into her waiting pussy. She moans quietly so no one can hear us.

"God I love your cock" she moans "Oh god yes!"

She starts to slide up and down my cock as I move in time with her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, come on harder" she moans as we move in time.

I slide her top up and suck on her nipples hard. "Oh yes! I'm going to cum!!" She exclaims and she suddenly goes harder. I speed up to match her "Oh yeah, oh, oh, oh, harder! OHHH YES!!!" she moans as she cums all over my cock.

She doesn't slow down as her orgasm continues. "I'm going to cum!" I gasp

"Cum inside me" she moans as she slows down and rakes her nails over my chest and stomach while I trust harder and faster inside her.

"Oh god yes!" I grunt as I explode inside her

"Oh baby that feels amazing" She moans and arches her back.

As we both come down from our orgasms she lays beside me. "Let me clean up a little" she smiles and proceeds to slide under the covers and suck my cock clean.

She licks from top to bottom and sucks the whole thing in her mouth cleaning off all the cum and swallowing it.

When she finishes she slides back up beside me and kisses me. "I love you" she says

"I love you too" I reply sliding my fingers back into her pussy warming her up for round two.

Please leave feedback and let me know what you think.
Hope you all enjoyed the story

Published 
Written by woodie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors