Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hello Stranger

"What will happen when two strangers meet again?"

43
22 Comments 22
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“Sara, you have to wear this dress!” Ella, my friend, hurls a piece of fabric across the room at me.

I pull the dress over my head and examine myself in the mirror. I like the way the dress looks, but there is a lot of cleavage spilling out the top of the dress. The dress flares at my waist, making it look small and it falls to just below my ass. I’m turning to look at my behind in the mirror, when my other friend, Lacey, walks in the room.

“Holy fuck! Sara, you look hot!” Lacey blurts out.

I smile at her. I always thought of myself of average appearance. I am on the short side, standing at only 5’2 with long straight blonde hair. I have large boobs that protrude oddly off an average size frame. I am curvy and that makes me a bit self-conscious standing next to Lacey and Ella.

Lacey looks like she could be a model with her tall, natural, thin figure. She has shoulder length, auburn brown hair that naturally curls beautifully around her face. She has average size boobs for her body and legs I would kill for. Lacey could pull off any clothes with her body.

Ella has gorgeous, naturally tanned skin with dark brown hair. She has a butt to kill for and a stomach that is firm and flat. Ella is a little taller than average and has an outgoing and radiant personality.

The three of us, all very different, made the best of friends. I told them all about my stranger encounter last week and they have been on a mission to find him ever since.

“These shoes will go perfect with your dress,” Lacey says, as she hands me a pair of hot pink pumps.

I slip them on my feet and I am instantly about 4 inches taller.

“Oh, I like these!” I say, kicking up on foot in the air.

“Guys, I hope it’s okay. I invited my friend that I’ve been talking to this week. His name is Mark. You both will love him; he’s a lot of fun.” Lacey explains.

We sit in Ella’s room drinking and talking waiting for Mark. Lacey runs to the door the second there is a knock. A guy walks in and I instantly recognize him as my stranger. My eyes widen as Lacey talks. Lacey and Ella go in the other room to grab their bags.

“Hello, stranger,” I say quietly and he winks.

The four of us leave, walking the streets to the party. The buzz from the alcohol is spreading over me and I feel Mark’s constant staring. I’m starting to get turned on by him checking me out. I head straight to the punch at the party and when I turn around Mark is there.

“You look so fucking sexy. You’re coming home with me tonight. Don’t forget that.” He whispers in my ear.

Chills crawl down my back and I bite my lip. I scurry away to the dance floor; I find Lacey and Ella already dancing. I join them dancing to the loud house music playing. Mark returns with a drink for Lacey and she immediately plants her lips on his, grinding her body against him. Ella and I smile at each other as her long time hook-up approaches her and someone is pressing up against me. I turn to see a guy who I recognize from coming to this house before. We start dancing and when I turn around, Ella is gone. I know that is the last time I will see her tonight.

The guy I am dancing with, Brian, is grinding his hard on against my ass, hard. I look over at Lacey and Mark. Mark is staring, watching me dance. Brian’s hands are moving up and down my body. At one point he starts pulling down my strapless dress. I was too drunk to care at that point and my bare tits get exposed to the whole party.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

I pull my dress back up and before I can process what is going on, Mark pulls me away from Brian. I wave good-bye while Lacey, Mark and I walk outside.

I stumble slightly, stepping onto the sidewalk. Lacey and Mark are very hands on with each other. His hand is on her butt and I can't even see where her hand is. We get to Mark’s apartment, just as I start getting tired.

“My bed’s big enough for all of us,” Mark says, as I kick off my shoes.

I lay down on the bed and pass out very shortly. I wasn’t sleeping long, when I wake up to some noise next to me. I turn over and see the silhouettes of Lacey on top of Mark. I watch as Lacey rides him. She is breathing heavily and her head is thrown back. Mark’s hands are on her boobs. I can hear the wetness of Mark’s dick, sliding in and out of Lacey’s pussy. I feel my own wetness growing.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum,” Mark groans and Lacey climbs off him and takes over by sucking his dick.

“Cum,” Lacey whispers.

I hear the change in Mark’s tone as he shoots his load into her mouth.

“Damn, Lacey,” Mark whispers.

“Good-night, Mark,” Lacey whispers in his ear.

I can’t tear my eyes away from them, as Lacey turns to fall asleep. I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at Mark and he’s looking back at me smirking. His hand starts massaging my thigh and I breathe in sharply.

“Shh,” Mark sounds out quietly.

I bite my lip as his hand travel up higher on my thigh coming remarkably close to my now drenched pussy.

“Did you enjoy the show, sexy?” Mark whispers, as he scoots closer to me.

“Yes.” I choke out quietly.

“I was thinking of you the whole time. I’m going to fuck you so hard.”

I gulp. Mark’s hands slip under my dress, twisting my nipples. I whimper slightly. I feel heat spreading across my body. I have never been this turned on before. The wetness of my pussy proves that. Mark kneels above me and yanks the dress off over my legs. I look over to make sure Lacey is still sleeping. I’m nervous, but it only fuels the hunger I have inside me. Mark leans down sucking each nipple, making them rock hard as his hand travels to feel my wetness.

“Shit, Sara, you naughty girl. You’re soaked.” I giggle as he circles my clit with his fingers and uses his other hand to spread my legs. Mark takes his belt and wraps them around my wrists attaching them to the headboard.

“What are you doing?” I whisper.

He doesn’t answer as his mouth finds my pussy. He uses his tongue to probe my slit as he rubs my clit with his fingers. Before long I am squirming under his mouth as my pleasure builds. Mark gets me close to the edge and right when I’m about to orgasm, he pulls away. I whimper, but he silences me by kissing me. I taste my sweetness on his lips. My pussy is throbbing with need.

Mark thrusts his dick deep inside me. I moan into the kiss as he slowly pumps in and out of my pussy. I pull on my hands, trying to free them. Mark reaches and rubs my clit as he picks up speed. My pussy clenches on his dick as he continues thrusting. I moan loudly, forgetting the surroundings. A wave of pleasure spreads over me as my body shakes.

“I’m cumming” I say softly.

Mark groans as he pumps away and I’m recovering from my orgasm. I feel him explode inside me and collapse on top of me. I drift off in a satisfied sleep.

“What the fuck!”

I open my eyes to see Lacey looking at Mark and I, both naked, my hands still tied. My eyes go wide not knowing what to do next.

Published 
Written by honeybabie123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments