Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Library Trips

3
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Hello, this is my first story! A bit nervous to share with the world. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!"

There was nothing better than swinging on the deck, journalling my thoughts of the day and enjoying the warm spring sun. I took a minute to appreciate how beautiful all of the flowers we had planted and how cute they had bloomed. Faintly, I heard the familiar footsteps in the house.

I look over to see Caleb standing in the doorway looking at me. I never grew tired seeing the smile he has when he sees me. My eyes looked over his body, I missed him so much after a long day. He looked amazing with his almond complexion, tall and broad form from working out, his green eyes mischievous and fun. He took my breath away.

He smirked at me, making me melt a bit more. “You know, baby…” he said, I savored his deep voice. “I understanding wanting to take your bra off when you get home,” he raised my ditched blue cotton bra as evidence. “But you can’t just leave it in the entryway.”

I chuckled as he threw it behind him, “Hi there.”

He came over, kissing me on the forehead. “How are you, baby doll?”

I wanted to swoon at those words. He sat down next to me on the swing and I leaned into him. “‘I’m good. You?”

He held me closer, his hand trailing my chest. “Better now with you.” He slipped his hand into the front of my dress, I had to suppress a moan at his delicate touch. “Want to go to the library today?”

Instantly, I squeezed my thighs together. ‘Going to the library’ was our code for picking up another partner for us to enjoy. We had done it once before, but never successful. They were never what Caleb wanted when it came to adding a partner.

“You ready to go?” His hand was on my thigh, sliding up to feel if I was wearing any panties. His eyes grew hungry as he found that I was bare. “Oh baby girl,” he kissed my cheek. “Are you now following all the rules?”

I blushed as he traced my slit, finding me damp. “ Yes.”

Caleb immediately squeezed my thigh authoritatively. “No, no. ‘Yes’ what?”

I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself. “Yes… Daddy.”

He growled deeply, “That’s a good girl.”

I relished in his praise, it had the same effect on me as the first time he said it to me at the club. I had never heard someone say these words to me, but it was as if he had awakened a part of me I didn't know existed. Slowly, he exposed me to what he introduced me to that night at the club. I never knew what it meant to submissive, let alone to have a dominant as a boyfriend. He taught me so much, instructing me how to be a good little for him with his rules. One of which, once I was familiar and comfortable, to stop wearing panties on the daily.

He kissed my cheek, “Get in the car, baby.”

 

 

 

   

I was nervous, as expected though, standing in one of the deserted aisles of the library completed naked underneath my sundress. Caleb was close by in the background, watching me as I waited like bait.

To get my mind off it, I began reading a random book from the shelfa and began reading it as I waited. I saw some movement in the corner of my eye and I saw her. She had a sleek platinum blonde bob, athleisure clothes that showed off her bum and slim figure. She looked over at me and her blue eyes captivated me. I went back to reading my book, not really caring what was on the page. I saw her come closer to me, she reached for a book that was in front of me, her arm brushing against my breast that was covered by the thinnest of fabric.

lolysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lolysaenz

I tried to remain calm, though she had this coconut scent that made me want to melt. I don’t know what she thought, but she let her hand fall between us and casually touched my thigh over the dress. I looked up, seeing she was a bit taller than my petite frame, and nodded. Silently, her hand traveled up under my dress and she never broke eye contact with me. My mind went blank as soon as she felt the wetness between my legs. She was skilled with her fingers, teasing me gently with her nails on my bundle of nerves before finding the source of dampness.

It was intense, trying to keep calm and quiet as this gorgeous creature played with me publicly. It was crazy and exhilarating. My legs started shaking and I felt myself ready to climax. She could sense it to and instantly, her hand stopped toying with me. Leaving her hand where it was, she guided me to be in front of her, my back against the shelves of book.

“What a good girl you are,” she said. Her voice was sweet and firm, I could relish in her praise everyday. She begins to look me over, taking in the dark features on caramel skin. Her eyes leering over my chest  “No bra?” I shook my head and suddenly, she plunged her fingers in me. “That is a delicious look you have.”

“Isn’t she so good?” I look from her eyes to see Caleb beside her.

“Ah, Dom Caleb.” She regarded him so casually. Her fingers still plunging in and out of me, thumb just gently grazing my clit. “Is this one yours?”

He chuckled deeply, “Yes, this is my princess.” He looked at me loving me. “She is training still, but I think she is doing a good job.”

“Is she good enough to cum on my hand?” I didn’t think I could hold off the impending combustion, but she was just making it so casual.

“Yes, but not now.” He was stern and she promptly withdrew her hand. “For a Mistress, you took that order very well.”

She scowled, “It is called respect for another’s sub.” The mistress had a sparkle in her eye as she lifted up the hand that was wet from me. “Besides, I can still do this.” She turned her attentions back to me, “Open up that pretty mouth, baby girl.” I complied to her demand, who can say no to someone so intoxicating. She put two fingers in my mouth, instinctively I began sucking my juices off. Her eyes grew wide, she began taking and giving back her fingers in my mouth, I accepted her rhythm and cleaned up my mess. “What an eager submissive you are!”

Caleb kissed my forehead and held us in each of his arms. “Let’s take this home?”

“I wouldn’t miss it,” the mistress smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PrincessK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments