Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge Best Served With A Twist

"The title says it all...."

10
3 Comments 3
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was 10 o’clock on Friday night and the doorbell rings. Not wanting to socialize, Annie tries to ignore it but whoever is out there will not stop ringing the bell. She walks slowly to the door as now whoever is out there has started banging on the door as well. As she gets closer, she can make out two people standing on the other side of the door. She flips on the porch light and sees her two best friends, Tina and Brit, standing out there all dressed for the clubs. She reluctantly opens the door, not in the mood for partying, especially not since the big fight with Shane that led to their break up a month earlier.

As she opens the door, Tina and Brit burst in laughing, looking like they had already been out, as they were both a little tipsy. Tina heads to the bedroom while Brit grabs her hand and drags her along. Tina is rummaging in the closet tossing clothes and shoes on the bed. She starts to protest, but Brit says they have had enough of her moping around and it is time to get out and start living again.

Tina says, “Come on girl, we left some hot guys at the club to come and get you…let’s move it.” The girls do their magic on Annie and within thirty minutes, all three are headed out the door for the club.

The ride to the club was short and the place is hopping as they get out and go inside. They head to the bar, join a couple guys, and order drinks.

She was just starting to relax and enjoy herself when she feels his presence. She turns around and there he sits at the end of the bar. She instantly turns to Brit and Tina and says, “Let’s go.”

Tina looks at her as if she is crazy and says, “Why leave now things are just getting interesting.”

She nods to the end of the bar and says, “Shane is here.”

Brit and Tina glance towards the end of the bar and in unison say, “Screw him.” and laugh.

“Besides when we got here these guys wanted to party with three girls that is why we went to get you. We’re staying.” Brit said as she downed her drink, encouraging Annie to do the same.

A song comes on and Tina and Brit both drag a guy to the dance floor leaving her alone with Brad. He ask if she wants to dance, but she shakes her head no. He calls over the bartender, buys her another drink, and moves down the bar until he is sitting next to her.

She glances down the bar to see if Shane is watching but he is talking to the blonde standing next to him. She turns back to Brad, gives a little giggle, and flips her hair over her shoulder and leans in closer to him.

Tina and Brit come back from the dance floor and order another round of drinks. Brad orders a couple round of tequila shots that Annie tries to turn down but drinks any way because Tina and Brit will not let her pass them up.

She is starting to get tipsy, and cannot resist glancing down the bar at Shane who is still in deep conversation with the blonde. As the DJ plays Bad Blood, she tips back another shot, grabs Brad’s hand, and drags him towards the dance floor. After a few dancing a few songs with Brad, she tells him she is getting hot and thirsty. Brad leads her off the dance floor back to the bar and orders another drink.

Annie glances down the bar and sees Shane leave the bar and head down the hallway to the restrooms. She turns to Brit and Tina who are busy flirting with the two guys; she excuses herself and tells Brad she will be right back. Then she starts down the long dark hallway where she had last seen Shane headed.

She rounds the corner and almost runs right into Shane as he comes back down the hallway towards the bar but she steps around him and into the restroom, acting like that was her real reason for coming down the hallway and not that she was really following him.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05



Annie spends a few minutes in there letting her pulse return to normal and decides to head back to the bar and tell Brit and Tina that she had had enough and is ready to leave with or without them. As she opens the door, she runs into a broad chest. Looking up she sees that it is Brad, he leans down to kiss her, but she puts her hands on his chest and tries to push him away. He grabs her by both her wrist, pulling her arms over her head and pinning her to the wall, and ravishes her mouth with his. She continues to struggle until she glances down the hall and see Shane standing there looking at her with a smirk on his face.

She leans into Brad and returns his kiss. He says, “That’s more like it. I know you want it too, especially after all the grinding you did on me while we were on the dance floor earlier.” He continues pushing her up against the wall and start to run his hands up her ass and under her shirt until his hands reach her breast and he cups one in his hand and gives her nipple a tug as he bites her lip.

His mouth moves down to her neck and he grazes his teeth over the side of her neck, as he does she glances down the hall again and sees Shane still standing there. He is now talking to the blonde and has his hand on her waist and is looking over her shoulder in Annie’s direction; their eyes lock for a moment before he turns his attention back to the blonde. Annie give a moan as Brad’s hand reaches under her skirt and caress her clit through her panties. He continues this for a few minutes as he grinds his crotch into her. She feels herself get wet as Brad reaches his hand down and she feels him unzip his pants. Then he moves aside the crotch of her panties. The next thing she knows, she is impaled on his huge cock as he presses her against the wall and lifts one of her legs, bending it at the knee as he grabs her ass in his hand for leverage. He continues his rough assault on her as she continues to moan and pant breathlessly, she grips his shoulders to keep from collapsing on the floor from the sheer pleasure of having his huge cock stretch and fill her aching pussy.

As Brad continues fucking her, still kneading her breast, she rolls her head to the side and glances down the hall again to see if Shane is still there watching. He is still standing there but no longer looking at her. Now, he is longing against the wall with the blonde who leans in for a kiss and is running her hands up his chest to wrap her arms around is shoulders. Annie shudders as she feels the orgasm coming and Brad leans in and lifts both her legs up and wraps them around his hips as he aims for deeper penetration.

It only take a few more pumps and she feels Brad’s cock swell and then feels him start to come and she cries out as she also comes, her pussy convulses and milks every last drop from Brad’s cock that is buried deep inside her . He lowers her legs back to the floor, zips his pant, leans in, gives her a quick kiss, and says, “Thanks for the fuck.”

Annie adjust her panties and skirt, giving a quick glance once again down the hall but Shane is no longer there.

Looking back up at Brad, she see him also glance down the hallway. He turns back to her and says, “Yeah, Shane said you would be good fuck. He also told me to tell you hi.” And with that he turns and walks back down the hall towards the bar.

This story came about after reading a forum post about having revenge as a category for a story. There was some debate as to that, as some said it would fall under cheating and others said BDSM; which got me to thinking about how it really could be its own category as this story is neither.

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments