Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something Old, Something New

"They were kinky, but they'd fallen into a rut. He decided to break them free ..."

3
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

They began as they usually did. It was funny how, even in the unconventional ways that the pair had sex, what once was shocking and adventurous could become the norm.

They kissed, he bit. He pulled her hair, she sighed and tried to fight.

He knew things were beginning to feel a bit stale, for both of them, so he had already planned a more diverse evening of devious pleasure for them this night.

As she began to lay back on the bed, his hand snapped out and he snagged a nipple between thumb and forefinger, stopping her cold.

"No, no, my dear, you're not going to get away that easily," he cooed as she reached to grab his wrist. He pulled her to her feet by her nipple; she had no choice but to move where he wanted her or she risked torn flesh, his grip was so powerful.

Reaching behind him, he grabbed a nipple clamp off the bedside table and fixed it to her breast, replacing the hot iron grip of his fingers with the cold steel grip of the clamp. She hadn't noticed before, but the clamp had a line strung through it and as her eyes followed the line, breath catching in her throat, she realized that it was fastened to the closet door and that it had a twin, which returned to his right hand.

He clamped the other nipple just as tightly as the first and she was transfixed, right at the edge of the bed, not able to move anywhere but toward him and a small but of relief for her reddening nipples.

"You're going to be a good girl, aren't you, slut?" he whispered in her ear with that gravelly tone he used only when he was in his special head space.

"Oh yes Sir," she replied, eyes open wide and heartbeat answering the rush of warmth in her groin. It seemed as though it had been so long since she'd heard that whiskey-rough tone and she could not help but shiver in anticipation of what he would do with her, his willing and obedient slave.

Next, he grabbed her hair, which she had pulled into a single, thick pony tail at the back of her head. He knelt on the bed behind her and pulled a length of fine cordage from his pocket.

Slowly but with sure hands he began to wind the line into her hair, tightly gripping the thick mane and pulling her head back slighty as he worked. She sighed every time he gave her head a jerk or, in reaching past for the next wrap, his fingers brushed her face or throat.

She moaned, fire from her now dripping cunt rushing up through her chest, focusing on the two bright points of pain which were her nipples as he pulled the line tied to her hair tight, straight out behind her and tied it to a hook at the head of the bed. She was transfixed between the tight, hard pull of the bind on her head and the sharp pain of the nipple clamps and she knew without his saying that if she moved in either direction, no only would there be pain, but he would rebuke her harshly.

She couldn't tell what he was doing now as he knelt behind her on the bed, but suddenly, roughly, he grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her back and wrapping them tightly enough that her fingertips tingled and she knew there would be no escape from the bind.

Cruelly, he pulled her back by her hair, causing her nipples to flare anew with agony. She almost dried out, but that was what he wanted, so she bit her tongue. He bit her shoulder savagely and this time, she did moan. She could feel her excitement dripping down her inner thighs and she wished fervently that she could tell him that she wanted his cock in her right now but she was a good girl and she knew better than to talk.

She felt him move away and she squeezed her eyes shut, wanting whatever came next to surprise her in its brutality and it's care.

He was very rough as he bound each ankle, scraping her tender legs with the rope, snapping the end of it against her other calf as he wound, giving her little licks and kisses of pain as he firmly tied each ankle to the bed posts, forcing her feet apart and exposing the glistening wetness of her hot pussy.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith



He could be so very loving and tender, but he could be so brutal and rough and when he did this, when he took her and tied her and snarled in her ear, she could do nothing but melt into his wicked desires and let herself float free of her body.

She gasped again and came hard as he grabbed her left breast, squeezing cruelly. Moan after moan escaped her lips as he wrapped the rope around her tender flesh and she came again as he wrapped the rope around behind her and began his attentions to her right breast. She knew he was tying them tightly so they would stand proud for his attentions and she could not help but love him more deeply for his rough fingers and strong tugs at the rope.

Her ecstasy flashed to fear when she felt the cold kiss of one of his antique straight razors slide across her wet thigh. She came again as he wet the razor thoroughly with her gushing come and she almost screamed as he patiently, carefully began to shave her pubic hair with the come soaked blade.

Each scrape and ting of the razor brought another flood of orgasm through her body and she cried, tears of joy and of fear and pain streaming down her cheeks as he shaved her, unwavering in his accuracy with the sharp, sharp blade.

Once he was satisfied, he stood close to her, so close that she could feel the heat of his breath on her cheek.

"You're a filthy little whore, aren't you?" he whispered coarsely, patting her wetness, causing her to both flush with embarrassment and come yet another time, adding to the pools which had formed on the floor at her feet, her come gushing over and over.

He knew just the words to say to humiliate her, knew just how to get her where he wanted her, and she loved him all the more for his brutal manner and his rough touch.

He stepped away from her again and again she did not know where he was or what he planned next for her pain and pleasure.

The only warning she had was the slight whistle of the crop as it swung toward her breast and snapped the clamp off of her nipple, almost causing her to tumble backwards on to the bed. She knew he'd go for the other clamp but as usual, he'd do it in his time, which could be the next blow of fifteen minutes from now.

He worked her left breast over thoroughly with the crop, from light little slaps to vicious strokes which eked little screams from her as she came and came due to his attentions.

Finally, almost mercifully, he freed her right nipple but instead of working that breast over as well, she suddenly felt her hair drop free, too.

"On your knees, whore," he commanded roughly and she dropped, finding that he'd been thoughtful enough to place a pillow in front of her. She felt him in front of her and opened her eyes as he grabbed her hair and fed his rock hard cock into her eager mouth. She moaned with pleasure again as he used her mouth mercilessly, coming with the pulse of his hips.

His hands tangled in the rope and hair at the back of her head and then she was almost shocked to feel the line drop free. Suddenly, quickly, he pulled his throbbing manhood from her mouth and shoved her head down into a forced bow. She came hard when she heard him grunt and felt the molten-hot drops of his come spray into her hair. He'd never come in her hair before and she shivered with the deliciousness of what he'd just done.

She wasn't bored with their routine any more, and neither was he.

Published 
Written by Javaceles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments