Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger in the Club

"Anita is determined to get her fucking, and Stacey's is the best place..."

8
2 Comments 2
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
At 8 in the evening I get a text from my best friend, Bella:

‘Stacey’s. Be there @ 10.’

Stacey’s is the biggest club in town, attracting all the hottest customers. Bella and I have been trying to get in for weeks, so I need to get ready.

Pulling out my makeup bag, I stand to face my mirror. I gaze into my own chocolate eyes, running my hands through luscious honey-blonde hair. Slowly grazing my red-nail-tipped hands downwards, over my shoulders, collarbones, down my round, pert tits, over my abs, across my shaven pussy, and onto my toned legs, never lingering in any one place. Already I’m wet just thinking about the guys I’m going to be attracting tonight.

I decide on a scarlet lace bra and no panties. Go big or go home, right? Over this I pull a low cut burgundy top and an almost, but not quite too short black miniskirt. I do my makeup smoky and golden, with a dark burgundy lip. I check the time; it’s 9:50. ‘Let’s go get laid.’ I say to my reflection, smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s half eleven, smoke, humidity and vodka making my head spin. I am already on my way to being drunk, and I haven’t even settled on a man to take home yet. I strut to the bar alone. I lost Bella to a dark stranger not half an hour after we walked in and end up beside a smirking blonde guy with dark eyes, muscled forearms and one HELL of a jawline.

‘Can I get you a drink, beautiful?’ he asks in a smooth voice. I take a chance, gently taking his hand and placing it on my ass.

‘I have a feeling you can get me a lot more. But for now, some tequila would be great.’

His smirk grows; squeezing my firm butt and tracing his thumb round to my inner thigh as he orders. When he is done, he leans in and says ‘So… what more could a beautiful girl like you want?’

He grins, revealing straight white teeth. His hand moves further round my thigh, his fingers tracing up towards my pussy. If he touched it, his fingers would come away soaked. But he doesn’t; he takes his hand away. I almost groan out loud in sexual frustration.

‘I want you…’ I breathe into his ear. ‘Do… do that again.’

He smirks and says ‘You’re gonna have to beg, princess,’

‘Please…’

His fingers are back, creeping towards my pussy. He stops as my drink is brought over. This time I really do groan, gaining weird looks from other customers.

‘Shall we take this to a private booth, princess?’

I nod my approval, picking up my drink. I walk just ahead of him, grinding my ass into his crotch to the beat of the music. Both of his hands are on my hips, pulling me closer and it is all I can do to get into the room.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

He kicks the door shut and spins me round by my hips, pressing his mouth to mine. The drink falls to the floor, forgotten, as I wrap my arms around him and entwine my fingers in his hair. I feel his tongue against mine, his hard-on growing against my crotch, his hands leaving my hips and going to his belt.

I pull my top up and over my head, revealing my 34C tits encased in the scarlet bra I chose just for this. He unclips my bra with one hand, like it’s nothing. I shimmy it off and feel his mouth on my nipples, sucking and caressing with his tongue. Moaning, I pull him into me and feel the sweet ache as he sucks.

I feel a need to have his cock in my mouth. I push him gently away and drop to my knees in just miniskirt and heels, pulling down his jeans and caressing him over his boxers. His boner grows in my capable fingers as he runs his hands through my hair and I kiss his snail trail. The anticipation grows to be too much for me and I pull down his boxers, taking his impressive cock into my mouth. He groans as I wrap my lips around his member, starting to take every inch of him in. I open up my throat and, guiding his hand to my head, I let him start to face-fuck me. I cough and splutter but get through it; all while fondling his balls. I feel his balls start to swell with cum and pull away from him, causing him to moan with disappointment.

‘I’m not done with that yet,’ I hiss sexily, flicking his tip with my tongue.

I stand and pull my skirt down, revealing my smooth, shaven pussy. I push him onto his knees by the shoulders, guiding his mouth to my clit. His tongue flicks my slit and I groan. He starts to suck my clit, alternating between swirling his tongue around my sensitive spot and plunging it deep into my opening, leading to great pleasure for me. I press him further into me as I feel the orgasm already building.

‘Fuck, yes, fuck, yes! Right there! Oh my god…’ I fall over the edge into ecstasy, my cum flowing into his mouth and down my thighs. ‘Yes…’

I push him onto his back, straddling him, caught in a frenzy of arousal. I position myself over his erect cock and slowly lower myself down, my cum acting as lubricant.

‘Oh, god.’ He moans. ‘Yes, right fucking there. Mm, you’re so fucking tight.’

I can’t reply, too wrapped up in the glorious sensation he is giving me. I rise up and down faster and faster, working his cock. He hits my g-spot every time and I feel a second orgasm coming on. I speed up, bouncing on his cock moaning with every movement.

‘Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes!’ He cries as his balls swell with cum. I squeal as I cum, and he cums with me.

Now that was a good fuck.

I stay there with him inside me, as his erection starts to fade, and remember that I don’t even know his name. Not that it ever mattered.
Published 
Written by lostinaworldofsmut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments