Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beginning Of An Insane Night.

"Tina gave me a huge surprise."

5
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Tina and I sat on the sofa cuddling, her arm over my shoulder, my fingers crossed in her strong ones. She was completely naked, I was wearing minimal white lacy panties. Two girlfriends showing off for my wife's friend, her ex-girlfriend.

It was Silvia, beautifully made up, with small breasts, a perfect body to envy, wearing a flowing light blue dress and black twelve-inch heels with silver clips.

Tina picked me up in a lickety-split kiss, her hand touching me without shyness, as if we were just the two of us at home. Her fingers covered my panties, grabbed me as if my pussy had an owner. And it did. It was hers. I relaxed, opening up. Submissive to her whims, I allowed her fingers to explore me, to expose me. Abuse me as always.

I spread my legs like a subordinate, and the crazy fingers touched me: the hairs, the lips began to appear mixed with the panties, my vagina got hot, and I began to sweat, wetting my crotch. I moaned in pain into my owner's mouth. Tina knew I was ready. She broke off the kiss, smiled a white smile, and gave me a soft kiss. She looked at her friend, who saw us playing in front of her.

"Quentinha, you have no idea how this woman is, Silvia. She is crazy, crazy to see your...pussy."

Silvia giggled and lightly scratched her nose. Put her hands on her waist, and spread her legs, making one of them more inclined. I could tell that our atmosphere was turning the girl on.

"Go on Silvia, take off your dress and show us your hard little ass, let Megan see."

The girl laughed, turned around, got rid of her heels, and unzipped her dress. She dropped her dress. All that was left were her panties, a blue 'caleçon'. I took a deep breath, admiring the scenery. Tina giggled, her finger hardening my clitoris.

"Go on and try it, honey. See if she's everything I told you."

"I really can Tina, is that okay?"

"She was already mine; why can't she be yours?"

"She'll be ours, then."

"Yes, she'll be ours, but now she's just yours."

We laughed sadistically, the laugh of someone who knows they're going to taste the fruit. I got up and stood on my back and Tina undid my panties, so I was completely naked, only the heels I was still wearing. I walked slowly until I reached the girl, I ran my hand over her back, she shivered at my touch, I kissed her back. I slid a finger along the edge of her panties, inside and out.

"Take off those panties and try them on, see if it's everything I said."

The three of us laughed like naughty girls. I knelt in front of that sculptural body, about ten years younger than me, a light brunette, with a small, perky ass. I didn't even want to imagine my girlfriend exploring that body. I grabbed her panties and pulled them down the sides, letting her tiny, well-tended ass show. I closed my eyes and gave her a few kisses, which turned into nibbles and licks, naughty. I opened her hips and felt her wet heat. Silvia's sweat exuded a soft talcum powder fragrance, which turned me on.

I sank my face into her flesh, stuck out my tongue, and licked, sucking in the sweat mixed with her pleasure. I lost all sense of respect and restraint. I went so far as to lick her ass, the locked taste of a depraved girl's ass, she moaned as if she'd been jabbed. Tina laughed at what she saw, at what I was doing.

"Now play, masturbate this slut, Meg."

I bit my lip and stood up. I was like a little girl who'd been given a new present. I leaned against Silvia's back, slipped my hands between her arms, and squeezed her breasts, crushing my nipples against the smooth skin. I put my hands on her waist, took control, and dominated the girl. She was mine, entirely 'mine', 'only' mine.

My hand grabbed her teenage breasts and wrapped them around them. I caressed it, the other reached for her pussy, two fingers ready to expose her bud. I was startled! It came in a high-pitched scream.

"A cock!!!?"

Tina let out a laugh, like someone laughing at a funny joke. I kept holding that soft thing, that little dick that Tina's friend had between her legs.

"I loved your scream, Meg! Do you understand now what Silvia 'fucked' me with when we were dating?"

Tina was already at my side, her black body shining as if she'd applied moisturizer, her medium-sized breasts showing off their pointed nipples, her mouth plump, her nose flat. Her big laugh showed her teeth. She was a horny woman.

"No, no woman! Don't take your hand away! That's it! Hold on, hold on tight. Don't be scared, it's our friend's cock, Silvia's cock."

"Are you making fun of me? Both of you!"

"Come on Megan, don't be like that! It was just a joke with you. Did you like the surprise?"

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

"She's a man, Tina!"

"It's a Meg girl. A girl with a dick attached. What about her? Better than you expected, huh? Go on, jerk off that little bitch, make that lollipop grow. Let me see."

"You bastard Tina! Both of you!"

"Stop complaining and do what I told you."

I didn't like Tina's surprise at all.  Even so, I started to jerk the girl off. My strokes made the girl's cock harder, but it grew when Tina joined us. More skillful than me, she let a long drop of saliva fall, wetting our fingers and Silvia's brunette rod.

We became bolder and more indecent., and together we masturbated with our friend. I could feel my cock getting thicker, my cock getting harder, her veins pulsating and the cock getting hotter. I worked on the body, Tina worked on the head. Silvia moaned in pain, and the two stared at each other for a second.

Tina laughed, her black eyes sparkling. She spoke debauchedly, savoring the hard-on on the other woman's face.

"You want a suck, honey, a generous suck, licked, nibbled, huh? But promise me you'll come, dear. For old times' sake, okay?"

Tina faced her, kissed with her tongue, and went down slowly, languidly, like a whore ready to do her job. She looked at the cock in the face and smiled. She grabbed it, squeezing the shaft, and Silva let out a moan, a pained moan. A drop oozed from the tip, a soft, translucent cream. Tina wasted no time. She stretched out her tongue and licked the drop, showing a little peck, feeling the taste of the girl.

She closed her eyes and swallowed the stalk like a snake swallowing another. I stood to one side following the gesture, the strange blowjob she was giving a beautiful, sweet friend. I began to massage Silvia's eggs.

She stared at me. I was frozen by your burning gaze, and I felt dominated. A kiss came, and two crazy tongues were lost in and out of our mouths. Before long, all we could hear were the high-pitched moans of the three of them sucking each other off as best they could. Tina licking her old girlfriend's hard cock and I sucked the girl's tongue.

Abused, Silvia ran her hand over my vagina and down between my legs. I spread my thighs and submitted to her touches. While we were still kissing, Silvia plunged her fingers into my grotto. I drooled all over the fingers that the cheeky girl shoved into me, and the tips of four fingers went in. I moaned as if I was being fucked by an abused male, a mad fingering, I crushed the girl's eggs. We both moaned, sore and horny. The kiss broke up for a moment, our gazes remained locked. I saw Tina on her knees swallowing her friend's brunette cock, her eyes closed, her mouth split open and her pussy being fucked.

The kiss came back hot, raunchy, and crazy. I lifted my leg and all four of Silvia's fingers slid inside me, deep into my pussy. The thumb, aaaah! The thumb treated my grill, hardening my bud. That's when Tina slipped a finger up her friend's ass. Silvia vibrated as if she'd had an electric shock.

It was not long now. I came first, I moaned, biting the girl's tongue, I felt my pubis throbbing, burning, my pussy showering and flashing. I came dripping on the floor and her hand. I cried out in relief and it was Silvia's turn to scream in my mouth, her legs trembling and her solid cock throbbing in Tina's mouth. My girlfriend let the thick, hot broth in, savoring the aroma, the taste of cum of his old girlfriend.

When it stopped, when we stopped, our kiss fell apart as if by magic. Silvia showed me her honeyed hand, smeared with my orgasm. She sniffed a finger, giggled, and then slipped two in, drinking up my orgasm. I was more than delighted to see her cum, a unique complicity. Laughing, we looked at each other, Tina still letting the curved rod drip from her mouth, a white goo connecting the cock to her mouth. I ran my hand over her forehead, stroking a lock of hair. Tina opened her mouth, showing me her white tongue. Shiny milk dripped from her lips.

I gave her my hand, and she came in one piece, ready. There came a sweaty hug, a hug that turned into a raunchy kiss, the white molasses dripping into my mouth, mixing with the thick saliva. I swallowed the goo, feeling it go down my throat. I drank Silvia's creamy cum, tasting the soft sweetness of a man's seed. The cum staining our faces and the strong smell of the orgasm of a male who was also a female.

It ended in a triple kiss, a crazy hug, but it was only the beginning of a torrid fuck between three naughty girls...and horny.

And that was just the beginning of the evening. A very crazy night.

Published 
Written by Perverted_Gru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments