Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Country Store Clerk

"I needed gas and got a little more. . . at the Country Store."

21
8 Comments 8
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I was on a short business trip to Texarkana when I realized I was low on gas. I quickly checked with Siri and determined there was a small country store near near a small town about six miles off the interstate. I steered my car down the two lane black top and through the pine trees flashing by my window. I wasn’t in a particular hurry and had some spare time to kill before my appointment.

I pulled into the drive of the small country store, which was on the outskirts of the small town. As luck would have, the pay at the pump feature was not working. A small hand written sign posted on the pump said to "pay the attendant".

I stepped into the small store and was immediately engulfed in a blue haze of cigarette smoke from a group of folks playing fake slot machines off in one corner of the store. I stepped over to the counter and looked for the attendant to pay for my fuel. I was surprised to see a pair of nice looking, well-tanned legs and a cute ass hanging from some cut-off jeans pointing at me, as the young clerk was bent over and fishing through a cardboard box on the floor behind the counter. I cleared my throat.

The young clerk looked over her shoulder and said, “Hang on.”

Gladly.

After a few seconds, she spun around and faced me. Wow! She was cute.

“How can I help you?” she asked, a strand of her long blonde hair drooping down and across her forehead. She brushed the misplaced lock of hair back with her hand.

“I need a tank of gas,” I said, holding out my debit card. She took my card and punched in the numbers, grumbling because the scanner didn’t work.

“I hope this works,” she said as we waited for the transaction to go through.

“I hope so,” I said, “I’m running on fumes.”

The machine hummed and out came the paper receipt. The clerk handed me a pen and I signed the receipt. I signed the receipt, trying desperately to think of something witty to say, but I couldn’t. As I handed the receipt to her, she smiled and politely took it from my hand.

“The pump has been giving us fits,” she said, as she stuck the receipt in the drawer of the cash register, “So if it doesn’t pump, let me know.”

I lifted the handle to the gas pump and waited for it to come on.

Nothing.

I replaced the hose assembly and tried again, with no luck.

I headed back into the store. When I didn’t see the clerk, I asked one of the patrons playing in the gaming room, where the clerk had gone.

“She hides out in the back office,’ the older lady replied.

I stepped down the narrow aisles and past the beer coolers to the only door at the back of the small store. I tapped on the door. I waited for answer, but there wasn’t one. I cracked the door open,

“Hello,” I called out.

Suddenly, the clerk appeared from another door in the back of the small room. Her shirt was disheveled and partly unbuttoned, exposing her white brassiere. Her cut-off shorts were unzipped and open at the top.

“Oh fuck!” the clerk exclaimed upon seeing me standing in the office doorway.

“The pump doesn’t work,” I said.

The clerk seemed unusually flustered and she was a bright red.

“Come in and close the door,” she hastily requested.

I stepped into the small office. and closed the door behind me.

LoraRiserr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraRiserr

It was a tight squeeze. We were barely inches apart.

“Lock it,” she said. I wasn’t sure I heard her right.

“Lock it,” she repeated as she reached out and placed her hand on my crotch. I didn’t have to be asked a third time.

“Would you like to fuck me?” she asked, with her hand planted firmly on my crotch, feeling for my manhood.

“Yeah,” I replied, “but in here?”

“Yes,” she replied, pulling down the zipper to my blue jeans, and pushing herself up against me. She pressed her body up against mine, and pressed her lips to mine, shoving her wicked tongue into my mouth, as she managed to work her hand past my underwear and on to my manhood.

I grabbed the sides of her head, gripping her hair in my fingers.

“Hold on,” I pleaded as she gripped my quickly growing cock. She dropped to her knees in front of me, pulling my pants down in the process. My cock arched upwards and she smiled as my cock came into view, right in front of her face.

She slipped her fingers around the shaft of my cock and placed the tip end of it up to her rosy red check.

“What a beautiful cock,” she whispered, just before slipping the end of my schlong into her open mouth.

Oh My God.

She cupped my balls in one hand, massaging them, as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth, licking the entire length of it.

“I’m going to cum,” I breathlessly whispered.

“No,” she replied, standing up in front of me and stripping out of her shirt. She unfastened her brassiere and quickly stripped out of her shorts. She had an unbelievably sexy body, well-proportioned and rock hard, not an ounce of fat on it- with a small rose tattoo just above her shaved pubic area. Her nipples were hard and erect, and perched on top of two perfectly shaped globes. I slipped my hands on to her breasts and she practically melted right in front of me. I slipped my hands down to her waist and pushed my cock downwards towards her womanhood, as she leaned back against the office desk. I spun her around. I placed my hand in the middle of her back and pushed her forward as I pressed my cock up against her small ass. She silently spread her legs and I slipped the head of my cock into her pussy. I pressed forward, slipping further and further inside of her until my pelvis was slapping against her butt. With each push, she grunted and moaned her approval.

“Harder!” she pressed. “Harder!”

This girl was wild. Country wild.

“Fuck me!” she exclaimed, as she leaned forward on the small desk, and I pummeled her from behind. I grabbed her boobs and she balled up her hands into fists, beating on the desk. I couldn’t hold back and let it fly, my cum exploding of if me and deep into her pussy. She lowered her head and trembled as I unloaded inside of her. My cum intermingled with her womanly juices and seeped out of her pussy. I slowly pulled out of her and fell back against the closed office door.

Wow!

She turned and looked at me.

“There’s nothing wrong with the pump,” she said softly, “All it needed was to be turned on.”

I laughed.

“Well,” I replied, grinning from ear to ear, “You might ought to turn it on.”

I just did,” she wryly replied, bending over to retrieve her blue jean cut off shorts, “And, it seems to work just fine.”

MENTAL NOTE TO SELF: Next time I’m in East Texas, I have to stop at the same place.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments