Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Date

"Experimenting with boys leaves my pussy desperate for Daddy"

31
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
809 words 809 words

Author's Notes

"This playtime story is part of my Daddy Dom / Little dynamic, that includes dating outside of our relationship. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We are both consenting adults. If you are curious for more, let us know!"

While Prince Charming and I are out for drinks, I find myself getting more and more promiscuous. The conversation during our dinner date had been good and I’m enjoying the looks he’s giving me now. Clearly, he’s checking out the curves showing through my little black dress. Sizing me up and imagining lots of things in his head, I’m sure.

When he leads me into the bathrooms three drinks later, I can’t help but get excited. A guy who takes charge is exactly my type of vibe. As he pushes me against the wall, my head bumps into the towel dispenser. A clumsy moment that I choose to file away as “passionate”. The kiss that follows is cold though. Maybe an effect of the cooled white wine? That he didn’t seem to have swallowed fully… Is it normal for a tongue to be this wet? 

Searching for a distraction, I decide to pull out my wildcard. I know how much guys like my blowjobs, and it would give me something nice to focus on. I switch positions, letting Wine Boy lean against the tiles, as I take charge. His hands falling to his side as he notices the downwards trajectory I’m taking. Eyes closing. Enjoying his lucky moment. 

His dick is decent. Well groomed. Not cold, nor too sweaty, thank God. Not Daddy’s, though… Focus! Eager to occupy my mouth with something, I slip my lips over his cock and press my tongue firmly to his shaft. Bobbing down slowly, but eager. You don’t need that much technique as long as you’re really into it, for the average boy that is.

Sure enough, I soon feel him get harder. His moans just audible over the loud music on the other side of the door.

“Hmm, I really like that…” His hand brushes the back of my head, through my hair.

“Hmhm, me too,” I utter, trying to encourage his grasp, but soon feeling his fingers fall limp again.

Squatted on my heels, I remember my opportunity. Playing with someone else at least means I’m allowed to play with myself as well. My hand reaches down. Pushing up my dress, forcing my hand into my tights and past my knickers. Careful not to rip anything. 

My pussy feels ready. My skin is soft and smooth. I let a finger slide in. The hours preceding, thinking about how I should be a good girl and keep my legs closed, made me all the more eager for something new. To feel something in me. I think of Daddy waking me up this morning. Watching him get dressed for work. Daddy’s cock, even when flaccid, bigger than what’s-his-name over here. I wince slightly, imagining Daddy pushing in. Sometimes gently, other times roughly. More than once with a couple of tears streaming down my face.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

I want to continue my fantasy. Keep playing, lost in thought, but a hand grabs my hair and bends me over the sink. Oh…! Maybe something worthwhile after all. My dress is lifted, from behind this time, and my panties get pulled down.  For a brief moment, I wonder if homeboy likes the sight he’s seeing, before I feel his unfamiliar cock poking me. He enters my hole and starts thrusting shallowly and rapidly. He’s like an overexcited little bunny, I figure, while I’m wondering what Daddy would think of me. Bent at the waist over a dirty public bathroom sink, letting a virtual stranger have his fun with me. Slutty and careless. Being away from Daddy’s guidance doesn’t lead me to the best decisions.

“Oh my God…” I feel the bunny’s legs start to shake. “Pull out!” I yell. I wasn’t prepared for him to cum this quick.

His hands, finally firm this time, lock my hips in place. He groans loudly.

“Fuck.” We both say it, but with different intent.

“Great end to the evening.” He smirks dimly as he takes a step backwards, releasing his grip and making me twitch as he slides out.

“Yeah, great...” For you, I finish in my head. My pussy is aching. Maybe if he hadn’t disrupted my fantasy, I could have at least come close cumming.

I grab a paper towel and push it between my legs.  What was so great about our conversation again? I try to remember, but instead, thoughts of Daddy pop into my head. Maybe if I rush home, Daddy will still be awake. He will be waiting.

“Shall we call it a night?” I offer.

“Yeah, sounds good. I’ll send you a Venmo for your share of dinner and drinks, alright?”

I toss a dirty cum paper into the bin. “Sure thing.” I have another place to be.

Published 
Written by Submarine_Sammy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments