Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Greeting

"A persuasive pitch"

10
4 Comments 4
2.2k Views 2.2k
660 words 660 words

The live oaks sheltering the drive from Charleston, and the willows that sit among them, always remind me of the south. Undoubtedly, there are roads much prettier near Mobile and Savannah. I’ve been on some of them, but the others don’t lead to Kiawah.

For those that haven’t been, it is a quiet and charming island; there really wasn’t even a proper grocery store for a couple of decades. The houses are tucked away behind trees and dunes, mostly clad with weathered wood, so different than the ersatz Mediterranean architecture common in south Florida where my family’s place is.

When Mia invited me to her father’s house I was initially disappointed he was staying back home. Introducing me would be a big step in our relationship. Mia assured it was for the best, because the things we were going to do required he be at least 1,000 miles away. She would prefer 2,000.

I arrived at the front door with a bottle of champagne and a perplexed look as I was initially greeted by a frumpy looking dude who introduced himself as Sam.

Before we could talk, Mia came flying down the stairs with all the enthusiasm of a little girl. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a big wet kiss.

I began asking who Sam was and she grabbed my hand and started pulling me up the stairs saying, “I’ll explain once your beautiful dick is inside me.”

I looked briefly at Sam, who shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the champagne from my hand.

After climbing two flights of stairs, pulling my pants down, and doing a quick fluff on me, she hiked her skirt up and lowered her shockingly wet pussy on my dick.

While grinding on me in a somewhat circular motion, she explained her divorce might be final in a month or two. She felt like she needed to live out some fantasies before she settled down again, so she had picked Sam and me. I shouldn’t object because we weren’t exclusive yet, and it would be fun. She won’t be single for long, and Sam was great, if not very sophisticated, and…

JESSI_MONTES
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JESSI_MONTES

If you haven’t been with a woman who talks during sex it can be a confusing experience. Mia talks the entire time except when she comes. Once she was talking about how some people thought her mother was a lesbian because she was good at tennis, which is fine conversation over cocktails, but distracting when I’m struggling to keep her tit in my mouth while she bounces on me.

So here she was now bouncing up and down, her Lilly skirt pulled up around her waist, my hands holding her high heels like ski poles on both sides and her telling me I have to share her this week. Then she said, “This week is no different than last week.”

At that I paused. “What?”

She said, “Yeah, no different. Remember when you came over Sunday and we fucked before dinner and you remarked how wet I was? Sam had me two hours earlier. So you have already fucked me after him, so why would you care now? He doesn’t, and he has had me after you too.”

Her logic was compelling, her pussy did feel wonderful. Then she said: “Sam came in me just half an hour ago. Imagine how pretty I looked riding him.”

She wasn’t just pretty, she was sexy. Mia is a wonderfully in shape; 5’7” redhead with huge green eyes, full lips and very long and thick hair. I couldn’t see all of her this close. What did she look like having sex with someone else? The instant I thought of her lowering herself on Sam, I lost control of my climax and possibly our relationship. She leaned down and kissed me, and whispered,  “This will be a great week.”

Published 
Written by Zithers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments