Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Quiet Room Escapade

"Sometimes, you make that connection with nothing more than a smile and wink."

20
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was visiting the student union where my son goes to college and was simply amazed at all the cute girls going to the college. I’m pretty sure there were some mighty fine-looking women in college back when I attended twenty years ago, but because I was always paying attention to my studies, I probably missed out on a lot of fun times.

I got on an elevator to head up to the second floor where there were several quiet rooms to sit and study, and a cute coed got on the elevator with me. Our eyes met first and we both exchange smiles and head nods to acknowledge one another in silence.

I reached over to push the second-floor button about the same time that she did, and she quickly withdrew her hand. I took a step to the back of the elevator while she stood stoic and gazed up at the elevator floor light indicator. She carried a rather large back pack, strapped over her shoulders and wore a very short mini skirt that showed off her very well-toned and long tanned legs, with a hint of her cute ass peeking out from under it. It was a bit risque and probably a little inappropriate, but hey! I didn’t mind the nice view in the least.

As the elevator reached the second floor and the “ding” alerted us to the impending opening of the lift doors, she tuned and once again she flashed a smile in my direction, only this time, she also proffered a very pronounced wink.

I watched as she exited the elevator and headed down the hallway, leaving me kind of shocked and wanting at the same time. The doors to the elevator started to close, so I rushed through them and into the hall.

My elevator partner was already several steps down the hallway, so I quickly gathered my wits and followed her, not even knowing where I was really going. Full disclosure needed. I am not a pervert and I do not normally follow young ladies anywhere, but the hallway lead to a larger area in the student union and the location of several quiet rooms, which were like small offices, with nothing in them but a table and chairs. Each quiet room had a small window in the door where users could look in and see who all was in the room. Most of them were occupied by small study groups of four to five students.

As we walked down the hallway, both of us peered into the windows of the quiet rooms, looking for one to grab. Towards the end of the hall, she stopped and quickly entered a quiet room. As I walked past her, I saw that the room was empty, except for her. I continued down the hallway looking for another room, but not finding one empty, I decided to head to another section of the student union. I walked past the room where my lovely coed had just entered and resurveyed each room to make sure I hadn’t missed a room.

“Pssst!” came the sound down the hallway from behind me. I turned and saw the head of my elevator partner sticking out of the quiet room she had occupied a few seconds earlier. She hand-waved for me to return down the hallway. I looked over my shoulder, to see if she was really motioning to me or perhaps someone else. I was all alone in the hallway.

I stopped and pointed at myself to make sure I understood that she was communicating with me. She nodded her head in silence. I stepped up to the quiet room where she stood holding open the door.

“Are you looking for a room?” she asked in a low voice.

“Yes,” I replied.

She stepped backwards, opening the room door and nodding her head for me to enter.

“Are you sure?” I asked as I entered the room.

“Yes,” she replied, as the door closed behind us.

I quickly introduced myself and discovered my newfound friend’s name was Alicia and that she was a business major and college freshman. I settled into a chair at the desk, and she settled into one directly beside me, even though there was a chair across the table from where I was seated.

She asked if I was a professor. I hated to burst her bubble, but I had to be honest. I told her I was on campus waiting for my son who was taking classes at the University.

“That’s cool,” she replied, as she took her computer from her backpack and began to set it up on the table.

“What do you do?” she asked.

I explained that I was a writer for a local newspaper.

“I also write short stories for an internet blog,” I added as I sat up my computer.

“What type of short stories?” she pressed.

“Fictional stuff, mostly,” I replied.

“So, do you offer tutoring services?” she asked, as her computer booted up.

“No,” I replied, “my day job keeps me pretty busy.”

She peppered me with rapid questions as I sat up my computer.

“Are you married?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Happily married?”

“Mostly,” I replied.

“Do you go to strip clubs?”

“I try not to,” I dutifully replied.

“Have you ever cheated on your wife?”

“No,” I replied.

“Would you?” she pressed.

“No,” I emphatically replied.

After a brief pause, she cocked her head sideways and looked in my direction.

“Do you think I’m sexy?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“I saw you staring at my ass in the elevator,” she proffered.

I stared straight ahead at my computer screen. I had been caught.

“Yes,” I acknowledged. “It’s not like I could ignore it.”

She laughed and flipped her long blonde hair back over her shoulder.

“I’m horny,” she declared.

MissteriousMe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissteriousMe

“Well,” I replied. “That would make two of us.”

“Would you like a blow job?” she pressed.

I sat there in complete silence, processing her offer and waiting for the room to be rushed by a bunch of police officers. I has seen prostitution stings on television, and I wasn’t about to fall victim to a pretty face and a cute ass.

“Sure,” I replied without saying anything else.

She placed her hand on to my thigh and then quickly moved it to my crotch. Damn.

She bit down on her lower lip as she squeezed my tool through the fabric of my jeans.

“You’re huge,” she whispered.

I unfastened my belt and the button to my fly. She quickly worked her hand into the opening, feeling for my man tool.

“Let me suck on it,” she pleaded in a whisper, as she gripped my cock in her hand.

I looked at the small window in the door as students walked by the room where we were situated. Anyone walking by could probably see us, very easily. The thought of getting caught getting a blow job paralyzed me with fear.

My newfound coed was not going to be deterred. She dug her hand in past my underwear and grabbed my cock.

“Hummmm,” she hummed as she squeezed my tool in her hand.

I grabbed her wrist in an attempt to slow things down.

“We don’t need to get caught,” I warned as she held on to my tool.

About that time, the door opened, and a nerdy looking dude stuck his head in.

“Occupied,” declared Alicia.

The guy quickly withdrew, and the door closed.

Alicia withdrew her hand from my crotch. She ripped a page of notebook paper from her notepad and scrawled “DO NOT DISTURB!” on it in huge block letters. She ripped a second page out of her note tablet. She opened the door and stuck both pieces of paper into the crack of the door, one of up higher than the other. As the door closed, the paper became trapped in the crack between the door and the door jam. The lower piece of paper didn’t quite cover the entire portion of the small window in the door, but it covered enough of it to afford us a little privacy.

Alicia turned and faced me, her back to the door, smiling. She placed a lone fore-finger into her mouth, and then slowly traced it down her chin, past the middle of her breasts, past her stomach and then up under the hem of her mini skirt and into her private parts, where she began rubbing herself vigorously, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

Damn!

After a few seconds of self-pleasure, she lowered her head and then she looked up in my direction.

“Fuck me,” she whispered.

Damn!

“Gladly,” I replied.

She stepped over to where I was still seated, as I scooted my chair back from the edge of the table. She proceeded to toss one leg over me as she settled on to my lap, facing me. I could feel the warmth of her womanhood as it settled on to my lap. She placed her hands on to my shoulders and peered straight into my eyes, as she slowly gyrated her hips on my lap.

“I’m not wearing any underwear,” she whispered as she peered straight into my eyes.

“Are you on the pill?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied, as she shifted back and forth on my lap. She grabbed my hands and slipped them up under her very tight shirt and on to her soft sides. Her hardened nipples pushed against the cotton fibers of her t-shirt, on which the word “Sexy” was emblazoned across the front.

After a bit of nipple play and hand massaging of her small, but very sensetive boobies, it was time to get down to business.

I asked my newfound friend to stand up so we could do it. She eagerly straddled my lap as I pushed my trousers and my underwear down my thighs. My thick and circumcised cock sprang into full view.

"Oh my!” she exclaimed as she peered down at my private parts. She bit down on her lower lip and grabbed my cock. She held it in place as she lowered herself back on to my lap, pushing the head of my tool into her warm and moist, tight little pussy. Her pubic bone met mine and we were off and running, as she bounced up and down on my lap. She placed both of her hands on to my shoulders and then she lowered her head, as she moved rhythmically up and down on my lap, my tool buried deep inside of her.

She stopped briefly, after a few minutes of wild humping, to hand-brush her long blonde hair back over her shoulder. I pulled her into a deep-throated passionate kiss and suddenly we both exploded, practically the very same time.

“Yessss!” she exclaimed, as I shot my load deep into her pussy. She grabbed my shoulders and began to tremble and shake, uncontrollably.

“Fuck yes!” she again exclaimed, as she continued her lap gyrations.

I was awestruck by the experience. We sat there and kissed for the longest time with my cock buried deep inside of her while she sat on my lap. It was an incredible experience, heightened only by the pure riskiness of it all. Suddenly, the quiet room door opened and we both froze.

“Can’t you read the sign?” I snapped, as my newfound friend buried her head in the crook of my neck.

The guy quickly withdrew from the crack in the door. We quickly got dressed, packing away our computers. We high-tailed it out of the quiet room area as quickly as we could.

I thanked her as we headed down the staircase and headed off in separate directions. She proffered a quick smile and said, “See ya later!”

I never saw her again after that, even I visit the student union every day. Maybe one day, we will happen upon each other and relive the past. Hope springs eternal.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments