Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Santa and the Santa Secret

"Danielle finds that her Christmas Eve romp with her husband was not what she thought."

57
18 Comments 18
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Author's Notes

"Just a quick, fun little story with a bit of my usual quirkiness built-in."

As Danielle headed upstairs to check on her two young children she said to her husband, “Eric, you need to get out the kids’ presents from Santa. Then you need to make it look like somebody has eaten the cookies and milk that they put out.”

Eric nodded and Danielle headed up to check on her two “babies." This was a very special year for her as a mother. Her little boy was just old enough to know about Santa, presents, and all of those sorts of childhood Christmas joys.

Eric and Danielle had been high school sweethearts. They were married within a year of graduation and their two children followed quickly thereafter.

They were both twenty-five years old at that point. Their youngest was four years old and he was quite excited about his first real Christmas morning experience. Danielle found him sound asleep as he had clearly burnt himself out. Her daughter, who had been spending the last couple of weeks getting her baby brother amped up for the experience, was also fast asleep. Danielle spent a couple of minutes with each of them making sure that they were each comfortable in their beds and gently stroking their hair.

As Danielle descended the stairs and turned the corner into the living room, she was surprised to find somebody in full Santa gear standing by the Christmas tree. She quickly surveyed the situation to find that the kids' “presents from Santa” were under the tree. The cookies had a bite out of them and some crumbs scattered about. The milk had been partially drunk, also. There was a handwritten note next to them that said “Thanks for the delicious snack - Santa” placed next to it.

She was quite content with her husband’s performance, but chuckled at him, “Eric, there is no point of you wearing that Santa suit. The kids can’t see you anyway, you big dope.”

The room was dimly lit and only the lights of the Christmas tree and other decorations were on. As she approached him, the mood quickly kicked in for her. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a long, loving hug. Then she whispered, “I think that I need to give you your real Christmas present right now.”

She started to unbuckle the oversized, black belt on his costume. As she did, he pulled her hands away and directed her over to the couch. He turned her so that she was facing the arm of the couch, then he hiked up her heavy winter nightgown. Then he bent her over the arm of the couch with her ass in the air. She could hear the jingle of his belt as he loosened it and his pants dropped to the floor.

“Santa I promise that I have been a good girl this year. But, tonight I want to be naughty.”

His hands slid up her back as they peeled back her nightgown. She felt a hand slide inside of the back of her panties. He said, “Ho…ho…ho.” as he pulled her panties to the side and quickly slid his cock inside of her pussy.

Eric tended to be a bit subtle, so Danielle enjoyed that he was being a bit more aggressive than normal. He grabbed her hips with both hands and almost immediately was giving it to her in the best sort of aggressive fashion. He removed his right hand for just long enough to slide his hand up her body and caress her breasts.

“Fuck! Eric, did you take a pill or something? Your cock feels thicker than usual.”

The only response that she got was that he returned both hands to her hips and now was thrusting harder and faster than before. Danielle buried her face into the couch cushion. She couldn’t believe how amazing it felt. His cock was clearly hitting her G-spot with every thrust and she was building momentum more quickly than she had ever experienced before.

She made a conscious decision that she was just going to hang on for the ride. Her body started to tremble and her legs quickly did the same. She tried to restrain her cries of pleasure as to not wake up the kids, but she quickly found that burying her face into the cushion and letting it out was a better release.

Now feeling herself speeding towards a powerful orgasm, her arms flailed away as she tried to gather one of the decorative pillows from the couch to muffle her screams.

At that point, he was lifting her body from the arm of the couch. Her legs flailed into the air wildly as her face remained buried into the cushion and pillow. The pace and aggressiveness only increased as they continued.

It was almost an “out of body” experience for Danielle. She could vision herself there as she was having the best sexual experience of her life. Her body began to jerk in a jackknifing sort of manner as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life.

She either passed out or just lost track of time for a bit. There was the strange combination of pleasure and satisfaction as she “awoke” and found herself still being fucked aggressively.

The pace suddenly increased to a frenzy. She was being pummeled hard for several seconds, then he grabbed Danielle and forced himself as deep inside of her as he could. He held her tightly and his cock throbbed wildly as he pumped every drop of his cum deep inside of her.

He lowered her down to the arm of the couch and she could hear him gasping behind her. She was still trying to gather herself as she heard him pulling up his pants and buckling his belt behind her.

Danielle rocked back, got to her feet, and turned around. She pulled her nightgown down and wrapped her arms around him. She buried her face into his chest as she said, “Fuck, Eric, that was the best fuck of my life!”

LeahGlam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeahGlam

They stood there for a bit as they held each other.

“Alright, get out of that outfit. I need to clean up and we will meet back up in the bedroom,” Danielle said as she shoved him away.

She gathered herself for a moment and then headed through the bedroom to the master bath.

As she walked into the bedroom, she found her husband in his underwear and seemingly asleep in the bed.

“How did you get back in here so quickly?” she asked.

There was no response.

After several attempts to get Eric’s attention, he finally woke up and seemed a bit dazed.

At that point, Danielle quickly realized that the man inside of the Santa outfit was not her husband. She immediately panicked as she became concerned for the safety of her entire family, especially her children.

With that realization, she freaked out. She told Eric that there was a man in a Santa suit in the living room and after a bit of prodding he grabbed a baseball bat and started to explore the house. They headed to the children’s bedrooms first, but after checking the entire house they could find no trace of a break-in or an intruder of any sort.

Now satisfied that they were all safe and fearing the repercussions of what she had just done, Danielle feigned laughter and said, “I’m just kidding! Like there was really a Santa in here!”

Eric was a restrained sort of guy, but he flashed her the angriest, most annoyed look that she had ever seen.

“Dani, this isn’t April Fool’s Day…or Halloween. This is Christmas Eve. What in the hell are you trying to pull?”

Danielle started to apologize profusely. She admitted to showing poor judgment as to play that trick on him. Then she kissed him and told him to head to bed and that she would join him soon.

She escorted him to the bed and then headed into the bathroom. Then she walked to the toilet, dropped the seat and cover, and slumped down as she contemplated everything that had just happened.

She started to retrace the sequence of events. Suddenly all of the inconsistencies with what had just occurred, as well as the differences between that man and Eric were quickly becoming quite evident. As she thought about what she had done, it donned on her that she had just inadvertently had sex with just the second person in her entire life…and that she had let him cum inside of her.

Almost panicked, she hiked up her nightdress to find that her panties were now wet in the front with a combination of her previous sexual excitement and semen.

She slumped against the toilet tank staring downward for a while. Then she started to think about how incredible that experience was. She remembered how he had filled her up so completely. How he controlled her and dominated her. How he had made her feel like she had never felt before.

Danielle slowly peeled her panties away and let them drop to the floor. She could see her obviously freshly-fucked pussy as slowly leaked its recently deposited load.

She stared at herself for a while and then slowly reached down. She slowly slid two fingers inside of herself, made a bit of a scooping motion, and pulled them out. Her fingers were now dripping with this stranger’s cum.

She started to replay the scene on the couch in her head. As she did, her left hand started to gently rub her clit. After a bit, she brought her right hand to her mouth and started to lick the cum from her wet fingers. As her pace quickened, she returned two fingers deep inside herself. Once they were again wet with cum she continued the sequence. She continued the loop with each time faster and more frenzied than the last.

Danielle was so caught up in revisiting her prior experience that she didn’t notice that she was on the verge of orgasm. She lunged forward as she came. In her recklessness, she lost her balance and tumbled to the floor.

She lied on the cold bathroom floor until she recovered. As she pictured herself in the state that she was, a wave of guilt and shame washed over her. She started to cry.

Danielle felt ashamed for not realizing that it wasn’t her husband. She felt guilty for unintentionally cheating on him. She was even more ashamed about how much she enjoyed it. She felt guilty for not telling him. Most of all, though, she felt both because she knew if her Santa was standing next to the Christmas tree tomorrow night, she would do the exact same thing.

She loved her husband, her kids, and her life. She did not want to risk losing any of them. At that point, she realized that she could never tell anybody about what happened.

Danielle cleaned up as much as she could without making too much of a disruption. Then she returned to the bedroom and tried not to awake her husband. She didn’t sleep at all that night.

She barely remembered that Christmas Day other than the joy in her children’s eyes. There were so many other things swirling around inside of her brain that it was hard to focus.

Every Christmas Eve after that, she would get herself prepared for a romp. Sometimes she would stand in front of their large picture window in her nightgown. Then she would stay up late in hopes that her Santa would return, but he never did.

But that won’t stop her from waiting for him again this year.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments