Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wild Woman Festival

"Sometimes an opportunity presents itself to give you exactly what your body and soul desire..."

7
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Liza Candranadi channels highly-charged tales of sexual enlightenment, divine femininity and the power of the subconscious mind."

I moved fast to get to the tent on time, standing in to read oracle cards at The Wild Woman Festival. Simone texted first thing this morning begging me to work my day off. She finally moved things on with the masseur working the next tent and last night saw them fucking indulgently for the first time - and second and third. Simone’s message didn’t hold back.

I was in a dry spell by choice, focusing on using these weeks at The Wild Woman Festival to get stronger and fitter with daily swimming in the lake, yoga, and making the most of some incredible workshops when I wasn’t working. But I’d be lying if I said Simone’s text hadn’t brought images to mind of her curves and smooth skin - the softest I’ve felt and an intensely pleasant discovery when we submitted to lust and alcohol and explored each other’s bodies some years back. Her skin was so incredibly sensitive to touch, and picturing her hips grinding on this hot guy’s dick, I felt my own skin flushing and the pressure of my knickers on my clitoris. Distracted, I walked through festival goers slowly waking to the day, looking for the best places to grab breakfast.

Walking past quickly I glimpsed a queue already waiting, then went in through the back of the tent. I tried to take my mind off my awakened pussy and focus on readying myself to help my clients tap into their subconscious desires. I mildly cursed Simone for passing me over this particularly busy shift, but this only brought to mind even more flashes of images of her being fucked by the masseur. I could only laugh at this unexpected, urgent return of desire.

In the tent I held the cards in my hands and was looking down, taking a long, deep, grounding breath, as my first customer walked in. I looked up and that breath was knocked out of me: I’ve encountered this man in my dreams before, an embodiment of raw sexual strength and here he was, an immediate manifestation and vision for my parched body, so much so I gasped as if he’d walked straight in and put his hand on my welcoming pussy. He stopped in his tracks too, and I sensed his body notice mine before his conscious mind as his hand inadvertently brushed down the front of his shorts.

“I …” he started, before he abruptly stopped talking and stepped forward toward me. I rose from my chair to lean forward, dropping the cards. I took my knee up onto the table between us. His hand was immediately in my hair, pulling my head towards his, his tongue urgently finding mine and melting into the deepest, wet kiss with our tongues meeting together so divinely that instant pleasure bordering on pain flooded my vagina.

He broke the kiss. “You’re sensational,"  he breathed the words into my neck, then reached behind me, hands on my arse, and pulled me up to a full kneeling position, guiding my legs to close round him. I groaned as I felt his dick through his shorts and as I did, I heard a murmur outside reminding me with a rush that I was at work with customers waiting. And that we were in a tent with no soundproofing.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

I opened my mouth to speak, perhaps to tell him to come and meet me later, but my fingers moved of their own accord, quickly tracing around the elastic of his shorts, finding a way in to reach his cock. He was helping me, pushing the shorts down and I took him in my hand whilst his fingers pushed aside my knickers gently sliding the knuckle of his forefinger against my clitoris. He took two of his exquisite long fingers and guided them into my vagina, reaching his other hand up to my mouth. Gasping, I licked his fingers deeply before he urgently pulled down my top to tease my nipple with moist fingertips.

His hard-on was straining in my hand, and I used the precum already there to slide my fingers along his shaft, hearing his breath become ragged. He knelt down abruptly and keeping his fingers in and out of me in deepening movements, he found my clitoris with his breath. The oxygen in the tent thinned and an overpowering feeling of light-headedness and pleasure overtook me in anticipation of his tongue. After this excruciatingly pleasurable pause, he finally licked my clitoris, quickly bringing his other hand back off my breast and up to press against my mouth to stifle my involuntary moans. He paused his tongue, making only the smallest movements, bringing unbearable tension that forced my hand to increase pressure and speed on his cock.

Groaning, suddenly his tongue was moving with larger licks, lapping over my clitoris in synchronicity with the rhythm of my hand on his cock, and his hips were moving, pushing his dick into my hand with urgent movements. As his hot semen flooded onto my fingers I felt my pussy, clitoris and the skin all over my body explode in powerful crashing waves of pleasure as my head fell back and I bit his fingers to stop myself screaming.

Staying close, the intensity of pleasure slowly reduced during several fast and shuddering breaths.

Making eye contact, we pulled apart and laughed as we tried to catch our breath. He stood to lift his shorts back up. I smoothed my skirt, top and ran fingers through my hair before stepping back round the table to drop back down into my chair. With one hand on my mouth, I gave him a half-wave as he smiled, opened, and left through the entrance, where he nodded at the next woman in line starting to make her way in.

The cards were scattered on the floor. “Oh….," I said.

The woman looked at me and laughed. “Don’t worry darling, there’s a reason they call this The Wild Woman Festival."

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments