Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiny Tits, Tight Twat - lunch break

"He stops by for a pussy break"

18
7 Comments 7
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Monday promised to be another hot day, in more ways than one. After a day of rest, I was looking forward to more tight juicy twat tonight after work. After drilling her well into Saturday night, we were both feeling pretty worn out, not to mention tender in the privates. So we agreed to not hook up again until Monday evening.

My UPS deliveries took me nearby her house shortly after noon. Well, not too far from her house. I was ahead of schedule, and entitled to a lunch break anyway, right?

She answered the doorbell wearing a phone headset, baggy cotton trousers and yet another big t-shirt. She opened the door and mouthed “on the phone”, tapping her headset. I nodded, and followed her to the dutch door, where that big hairy dog was waiting. She stopped to pet him, and took my hand to stroke his neck. I got the idea and made friends with him; I’m pretty good with dogs. He was grinning and wagging his tail at me when she opened the door a crack and slid through. I moved cautiously through the opening myself, but the dog just sniffed my crotch a minute, then followed her into her office. I wondered if he knew what I had in mind, but he went to curl up on a dog bed in the corner as I came in.

She was talking now, and bent over the computer to look at something. Geek speak, so I paid no attention. I needed to find out if there were panty lines showing through the light cotton. I put a hand on each little butt cheek. She wiggled encouragingly, so I explored her ass for a bit, thinking I felt a ridge. I slid my hands up inside her shirt, wanting to feel her bare skin. She caught her breath as I cupped my hands over both baby boobs and rotated them around. She managed to continue talking calmly as one of my hands wandered down under her trousers. Not cotton, little silky high cuts, I decided. I cupped my hand over her mound, squeezing it in rhythm with my titty massage. When my middle finger crept down to her crotch, there was a little wet spot already.

She finished her conversation, a little shakily, with a promise to “look into it and call back today.” She dropped the headset and leaned forward on the desk as I worked on making that wet spot bigger.

“You’re way early,” she murmured.

“Well, I was in the neighborhood. Lunch break."

“Sure,” she answered with a sigh, and starting sliding against my finger. I tweaked each nipple to be sure they were erect, then pulled on the drawstring of her trousers. I stretched out each side of the waistband and they dropped down to her knees. The high rims of the white panties showed most of her little ass, and her red curlies peeked out from under the narrow crotch band. I admired the sight for a minute, then pulled the panties down her thighs and parted her legs as far as the stretch allowed.

She dropped down to her elbows as my two fingers wandered around her snatch. Reaching around with my other hand, I cupped her mound again and spread out her pussy lips for my explorations.

chameleon_eyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chameleon_eyes

With four busy fingers working on her, she was panting lightly and creaming heavily. Finally I slid two fingers up into her welcoming slit. I wondered again how it could be so tight and still be able to fit my cock in. My right hand was longing for a tiny tit, and it moved up to grab one. Her cunt made a slight squishing noise as I pumped in and out.

Suddenly, something bumped my hip. I looked down to see the damn dog standing next to me. His tail was wagging amiably and he was grinning, but those big teeth reminded me of the word Protective. I pulled my sticky fingers out carefully, I didn’t want to get bitten.

“Baron, go away!” She turned to take him by the scruff of the neck and dragged him away, her other hand trying to pull up her trousers. She shoved him into the hallway, slammed the door and leaned against it.

“Sorry about that,” she muttered. Impeded by the twisted panties, she could only clutch the loose waistband in front of her mound. I was enchanted.

I took a few steps forward to wrap my hands around her bare hips, then slid them under her shirt, up her back and down to her warm ass. Pulling her hand away from the waistband, I pressed it against my cock and encouraged her to massage him through my shorts.

“Shall we continue?” I murmured, and she squeezed my rod as best she could.

I tugged her shirt off and looked down at her little tits with the nipples popped out. I leaned down to take one in my mouth, really pleased at the way the whole thing fit inside. I kneaded her soft butt cheeks while I suckled and she started swaying against me. I guided her over to the easy chair next to the desk, turned her around and bent her over. I wanted to do her from behind. Doggy-style.

By now, her trousers were pooled around her feet, but her panties were still rucked up at her thighs. I pulled them down and pushed her knees onto the chair seat, getting her butt up to the right height. Her little slot was dripping, so I dropped my shorts quickly and rammed in deep. She moaned as I pounded her hard, then harder as those tight walls gripped my dip stick. I couldn’t tell if she was going to come, but I let myself spurt into her anyway and kept humping until I was done.

I pulled out to look at that juicy cunt and watched contentedly as my cum foamed out. When I let go of her hips, she collapsed into the chair and curled up, quivering.  She looked so cute with her trousers wrapped around her ankles. After I zipped up my shorts, I sat on the arm of the chair and stroked her little ass.

“Still want me to come over tonight?”

“Omigod, yes,” she sighed.

I tugged on a softening nipple. “Maybe I should bring some take-out?”

“Mm, sure,” she answered without moving.

“Do you like Thai?”

“Mm, yeah.”

“Spicy?”

“I like spicy.”

I wasn’t surprised, so I grinned and leaned down to kiss her ass lightly. “See you about 6:00, then.”

Published 
Written by kittylove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments