Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under His Control

"She decided whatever he wanted her to do she would do"

17
12 Comments 12
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Laila stopped at her front door and reached into her purse for her keys. She had just pushed the metal key into the lock when a strong set or arms wrapped around her, startling her. One hand held her wrist, as the other hand covered her mouth. Laila’s instinct was to scream.

“Don’t scream. I want you to do as I say, so listen carefully.” he whispered, his breath warm against her ear. His voice was deep and calm as he spoke. His body was tall and solid against her back. He smelled of spiced citrus and sandalwood, a fragrance that Laila was all too familiar with because she brought her boyfriend, Rian, the same cologne.

Laila struggled against his hold, but it was steady like a steel band. “Rian, what are you doing?”

“Don’t say my name and stop fighting me, if you struggle it will only get worse for you.” he said as he took hold of the keys and turned it in the lock. When the door was opened he led Laila inside her apartment.

“I’m going to let your hands free. I want you to reach into my pocket and pull out the bandanna.”

Laila started to turn towards him. “Is this one of your games, Rian?”

“Did I say you can turn around?” he said as he grabbed her face and forced her to look straight ahead. “Don’t fucking turn around, just reach your hand back, in my back pocket there’s a bandanna.”

Laila reluctantly obeyed, her hand reached back and landed on his butt. Laila guessed that he was wearing well worn jeans by the feel of the material beneath her hand. She felt the piece of fabric hanging from his pocket and pulled it out.

“That’s it.” he said as she held the bandanna. “Now, I want you to tie it over your eyes.”

“I’m not doing that.” she protested.

Immediately his hands encircled her wrist, “Do as I say or else.” he demanded.

Laila placed the fabric over her eyes and pulled the ends to tie around the back of her head. Whatever game Rian was into, she decided to play along. Over the past two months that they have been dating, he has proven himself to be a spontaneous and adventurous lover. He often toed the line of things that Laila was comfortable doing.

“What are you going to do to me? My roommate will be home soon.” she stated.

“Did I tell you you can speak to me?” he said as he grabbed both of her wrists and held them behind her back. He gave her a shove and forced her to walk forward. “Only speak when I say you can. You understand?”

Laila shook her head.

“Say that you understand.” he said.

“Yes, I understand.” Laila said in a soft submissive tone.

Laila moved forward under his direction. Even blindfolded, Laila knew her apartment well, and knew he was taking her to her bedroom. He forced her to sit on the edge of the bed. It seemed like an eternity as she sat there, curiously awaiting his next order. She heard the sound of a zipper being undone.

“Open your mouth.” he said casually.

Laila hesitated before parting her full lips.

His hand grabbed a handful of her dark curls, “Wider.” he commanded.

Laila lowered her jaw, her tongue touching her lower teeth. She felt him push something into her mouth and it slid across her tongue. It was smooth yet textured, soft like velvet yet hard and salty .

VictoriaZaens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZaens

She knew, without a doubt, it was his cock. He began to move it back and forth against her tongue. Laila’s impulse was to enclose him within her moist mouth.

“That’s it baby. Suck me.” he said as he held her by the hair and moved her mouth on his cock. He shoved the full eight inches of his cock down her throat, causing her to gag and cough before pulling out.

Laila usually liked giving head, but she also liked being in control. She had very little control now as he thrust in her mouth over and over. She wanted to hold him, to wrap her fingers around his thick meaty girth and hold him steady as her tongue teased and licked him. She wanted to look into his dark blue eyes as she twirled her tongue around his thick swollen head. Instead, she was blindfolded and only felt the tip of his cock as it slammed against the back of her throat.

“Ah, baby, you don’t know how fucking good that feels.” he said as saliva dripped from her gaping mouth.

Laila had no idea how it actually felt for his cock, but she knew she was dripping wet. Against her better logic and reason, she was turned on. She felt her pussy flood and her panties grew damp. She decided whatever he wanted her to do she would do, she just hoped he would fuck her pussy.

“Get up.” He ordered her to stand.

Laila stood before him for only a second before he turned her, back now towards him, he forced her down on the bed. With her face down, buried in her pillows, and her round ass up in the air, he pulled her pants and panties off with experienced hands. He smiled in surprise when he saw how wet her panties were.

“You are liking this, huh? You can answer me.” he said.

“Yes, I like it.” Laila said, her voice muffled against her pillow.

“You want me to fuck you?” he asked as he parted her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock, wet with her saliva, up and down her exposed slit.

“Yes.” she moaned, started by her own raging hunger.

“Say it.” he said grabbing her arms and holding them at her sides.

“Fuck me.” Laila said, and as soon as the words left her lips, he rammed his hard cock deep into her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat, as he began pounding her relentlessly.

Being blindfolded, Laila’s senses were heightened. Every thrust he made was accompanied with a moist squish and smack as his balls bounced against her. With her arms constrained, she had no control over the matter as he seemed set on fucking her senseless. His goal was accomplished because all she could do was moan and cry out in pleasure tinged with pain.

“Ah, baby, I’m going to cum.” he groaned, never losing his lightning quick pace.

“Me too.” Laila managed to say.

“Ah, fuck baby.” he said as he brought her to climax and spurted his white hot seed deep in her. He pulled out and watched the creamy goo leak from her rosy pink center and down her smooth chocolate thighs. Only then did he let her go and she collapsed onto the bed.

Rian leaned over her and placed his lips to hers. He kissed her gently and sweetly, “Thanks for the fuck baby. You were really hot.” he grinned.

“Mmm,” Laila moaned licking his lips. “You’re fucking welcome.”

“I’ll stop by later after work.” he said as he stood up and zipped his pants.

“Okay, just give me a call next time you decide to surprise me.” Laila smiled as he headed out of the bedroom.

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments