Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You cum, hard.

"Give it a try."

2
2 Comments 2
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I walk into the room, I see you lying there on your bed. The light falling onto your body, half in the sunlight half-hidden underneath the duvet. You look up at me and smile, your blonde hair messily surrounding your face.

‘Hey’ I say ‘should we go out and do something?’ 

You move slightly to face me, your back now fully exposed to the light, looking smooth and delicate, the light bronzing your skin.

‘No, come over here instead’ you reply.

I drop my rucksack on the floor as I move towards your bed, you move over slightly so I can fit in.

As I lie there in bed under the covers you move closer, your body pressing against mine. Your lips gently press against my shoulder, before I move it and place it round you. Your head now resting on my chest, as you gently run your fingers over my arm which is looped round you.

For a few moments we just lay there, comfortable in each others presence. My hand falls onto your hip, my fingers stroking your skin slightly through the thin material of your PJ bottoms. I look over at you, you sense my gaze and look up at me with your big blue eyes.

I smile at you, as you smile back, you see a mischievous look skirt across my face, at the moment I grab your ass, and squeeze it playfully, you pull that face you do, when I play with your favourite ASSet.

In a flurry of movement you through your leg over me and straddle me, only now do I realise you aren't wearing a top, the duvet now rests around your lower back, your hair falling over your boobs, covering your nipples, except for a glint of silver.

Now its my turn to look up at you, that mischievous smile which was on my face is now etched on your face. My hands now resting either side of your legs, move their way up and grab your bum with both hands as I push my body forwards and upwards. Our faces now almost touch, our chests just touch, your nipple piercing against my t-shirt, before I lean in further and peck you on the lips, before kissing you deeper, your arms wrapped round my neck and shoulders, holding me close to you.

My hands now slide up over your back, tracing an invisible line over your skin.  As the kiss breaks, I use my left hand to stroke the hair from your face and neck, before I gently kiss the inside of your neck. You tilt your head slightly to the side allowing me to kiss you further. You can feel my breath lightly rolling down your neck as I do this. You start to feel a stirring in my crotch, you smile, you love knowing you are turning me on. 

You now grab my t-shirt at the bottom and pull it over my head, exposing my upper body to you, as this happens I can’t help but to think that as your hair falls around you, just how sexy you look straddling me, your piercing showing your wild streak, that smile, the longing in your eyes making me feel special.

Now you can feel my cock stirring more and hardening underneath my shorts. My hands now run over your lower back, before slipping underneath the back of your pjs, my hand firmly squeezes your ass. I can tell you’ve been working for your bum, as it feels juicy and tender to my touch. All the thoughts running through my head right now, involve ripping your pyjama bottoms offs.

You grind yourself onto me slightly enjoying the power you have over me and my body right now. I finally give in and grip the top of your pants and pull them down. You lean forwards slightly so I can remove them easier. You start to wonder why my clothes aren't fully off yet, You now grab my shorts and pull them down, slowly at first before you reveal my hardening cock.

I use my strong arms to flip you over, so your back is now lying on the bed, your boobs proudly facing the air, your legs hooked round me. But now I use my hands to remove your legs off me as I gently push them to the bed, before kissing your neck again, before kissing your collarbone, and again, kissing my way down, kiss by kiss, moving closer and closer to your breasts.

Your back arches slightly as my lips touch your nipple, my tongue playing with your piercing, the extra sensitivity turning you on more and more. My hand now glides down your front, over your toned stomach, you can feel that warmth building inside your core behind your clit.

My fingertips move closer and closer to your clit, you push outwards slightly, longing for me to touch it. I stop just centimes short and slowly, purposefully drag my finger alongside your clit not quite touching it, before slowly stroking your inner thigh, I know teasing you drives you wild.

My lips move away from your nipple, now kissing their way down your navel, before kissing just inside your hip bone. My fingers alI the while circling and stroking around your clit, but not touching it, making you ache, making you want more. My kisses finally arrive at your slit, as my fingers now stroke past your clit, this time an involuntary gasp escapes your lips as you get that little shock of pleasure.

My finger traces a line up and over your opening, before my lips kiss the inside of your thigh, as my middle finger slips into your warm wetness.

RachelBaker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelBaker1

My lips delicately land on your clit, the tip of my tongue just touching it. As my tongue starts to slowly slide over it, I can feel your hips start to grind into me slightly. While my finger gently strokes the inside of you.

As I look up at you, you are lost in your own little world, your fingers twisting, pulling and playing with your boobs, you don't even notice me looking at you. The combination of the three, start to get you going properly, your breath coming sharp and fast. Your hips pushing into me.

My lips continue to suck and play with your clit, rolling it between my lips and tongue, my finger now continuously running against your g-spot. Your back arches now, your legs start to quiver and tighten around my upper body. Till you just can’t take it anymore, and you grab my hair, pulling at it, but I continue, driving you closer and closer to the edge, you can feel that tension in your pussy getting stronger and warmer, aching to break out and fill your body.

You stop caring, you wouldn't even know where you are, all that matters right now is you and me. I can feel your walls start to contract and flex on my fingers, I know you are so close now, your hips start trembling now in ragged motions, almost out of your control, before your back arches forwards as the first feeling of euphoria hits you. as the waves run through your body, your continue to twitch and quiver slightly.

A few seconds after the waves subside you look at me, your eyes telling me, that you want me inside you.

I don't need a second invite. I kiss you again, my waist now resting against yours. You reach forward and help guide me into you, you feel so nice against me. As I feel you open your legs for me to allow me to slowly push deeper into you, I slowly push all of me into you. Before thrusting in earnest, one of my arms pins your hands to the bed above your head. I lean in our faces almost touching, that intensity is electric. I feel so close to you. All that matters in this moment is you and me.  I stop pinning your hands and they immediately make a beeline for your aching clit, you rub frantically, while I'm fucking you. the sensation combining and almost overwhelming you. I grab onto the end of the bed this helping me thrust deeper and with more force into you, I now grab your leg and lift it up. Right now you look incredible, almost like a true goddess of sex.

You furiously rub your clit, you can feel the wave of pleasure, start to build again. Me thrusting into you and your clit being rubbed driving you crazy. Just when the feeling becomes too much I stop thrusting into you, and I forcibly stop your hand rubbing, you do your upmost to carry on. You need it that bad but I stop you. 

I lean forward and kiss you long and deeply, before we swap positions. Now we are back in our original positions with you on top, straddling me. You guide me in again, I push myself fully into you, you let out a gasp as I slide all the way into you. You smile again, and look down at me as you slowly start to grind into me, you start off slowly gently, working up a rhythm. I can’t but think that you look amazing right now. My hands run along your sides, your eyes looking fierce is the only way I can describe it.

You keep grinding, now your hands are on my chest, allowing you to apply more pressure. I start to grind into you too, your movement become more and more erratic, as you get closer, that feverish desire taking over, I can start to feel myself getting closer and closer to coming. 

I can feel your pussy start to tense up on me as you are closer and closer to cumming. You can feel my cock start to throb and harden even further as I draw closer. Everything we do is pushing both of us closer and closer. The sounds of our ragged breath filling the air, the moans escaping unwillingly from our lips. We don't even notice the rain now falling against the window, both of us intwined and lost in each others presence, lost in the moment.

That warm glow inside you pulses growing bigger and bigger. I can feel that build up of pressure in the base of my cock grow. I cant hold on any more your moment driving me crazy, I start to cum inside you, you feel my cock quiver as I cum. this helps push you over the edge and you let go. The dam of pleasure breaks, the pure ecstasy runs round your body, before you collapse next to me, exhausted in a hot sweaty mess before you rest your head on my chest. Reviling in the after glow, our breathing slowly returning to normal, I shift my head to look at you, and you look back, a smile spreading across your face.

The end.

Message me on here if you want more stories or photos.

Published 
Written by ajhunter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments